Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Ex-militants, Soldiers Clash Along Warri-port Harcourt Highway - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-militants, Soldiers Clash Along Warri-port Harcourt Highway (29553 Views)

Trump Solidarity Rally: Pro-Biafra Agitators, Soldiers Clash, Scores Wounded / KAI Officials & Soldiers Clash In Ojuelegba, Lagos / Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-militants, Soldiers Clash Along Warri-port Harcourt Highway by ayoromer: 10:29am On Jun 05, 2015
since after d last election d niger delta people stop believing in wat we cal NIgerIA for dis reason must control wat belong to them b4 d parasite continue to lick it dry buhari should start more groundnut n cocoa farms because 150cows no reach to feed d street beggers called almajiris talk les naija wicked abo......kis.
Re: Ex-militants, Soldiers Clash Along Warri-port Harcourt Highway by muktar10(m): 10:45am On Jun 05, 2015
OboloMAN:

And the brainless Dullard with no certificate is busy travelling about with Niger Delta Oil Money.

We are Watching.

Point of correction...Nigeria money.
Re: Ex-militants, Soldiers Clash Along Warri-port Harcourt Highway by anwo247: 10:47am On Jun 05, 2015
sweetgala:

You do know the military have miraculously found his certificates, including his US war college qualification that's is comparable to a masters.

People do fail those and they are rather very difficult as that's how the upper ranks are controlled from being too large.

How can they find the certificate that does not exist?

When was it found? Can you give me the link and the name of the officer that said it was found?

Which date was it announced that it was found?

Mtcheeeeew descendants of Lie Mhmd

2 Likes

Re: Ex-militants, Soldiers Clash Along Warri-port Harcourt Highway by Spidermon: 12:29pm On Jun 05, 2015
Illiterate militant collects #65,000 while NYSC corper collects #19,800. Everything about this country is the perfect illustration of madness.
Re: Ex-militants, Soldiers Clash Along Warri-port Harcourt Highway by bnovative(m): 12:57pm On Jun 05, 2015
otr1:

I can assure you that no one, in the history of the Nigerian Army has ever retired a Sergeant without Secondary School Certificate.

That Buhari, a retired Maj. General do not have a Certificate is strictly your wish.
In ideal situation you are correct, but this is nigeria where the bar is reduced for people of northern extraction. i can cite so many examples and allow u judge for yourself. Buhari had no ssce, and he is about the few officers who fail military exams. If u have evidence to the contrary, post it here.
Re: Ex-militants, Soldiers Clash Along Warri-port Harcourt Highway by bnovative(m): 1:06pm On Jun 05, 2015
sweetgala:

You do know the military have miraculously found his certificates, including his US war college qualification that's is comparable to a masters.

People do fail those and they are rather very difficult as that's how the upper ranks are controlled from being too large.
No certificate was found my brother. The truth is that buhari joined the military with a cover letter from his principal. But u people were asking for a man with a nepa bill and now you have buhari, stop wishing he had better credentials.
Re: Ex-militants, Soldiers Clash Along Warri-port Harcourt Highway by bnovative(m): 1:17pm On Jun 05, 2015
sweetgala:

Well it is the same army that said they can't find it that also found it on May 30 , I'll take that
No. The nigeria army never said they have found buhari's ssce. when the army said they don't have buhari's certificate, it was on tv, the news papers carried it, not one phantom apc facebook user who alleged that the army has seen the none existing cert.
Re: Ex-militants, Soldiers Clash Along Warri-port Harcourt Highway by iyobosadavid: 1:26pm On Jun 05, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
The president is busy gallavinating round the world while nigeria is burning
you can never be useful for once smh for you... Ode
Re: Ex-militants, Soldiers Clash Along Warri-port Harcourt Highway by dreu2fine(m): 2:18pm On Jun 05, 2015
Wow,god wil punush kuku,since 2011 we av drops arms to eferun barack ,till now we av not bein documented.3rd face,we are comin fo heavily for u kuku
Re: Ex-militants, Soldiers Clash Along Warri-port Harcourt Highway by bunmititi(f): 3:27pm On Jun 05, 2015
ijaw should just stop all oil exploitation in their land (like the Ogoni people have done since about 1996).
Re: Ex-militants, Soldiers Clash Along Warri-port Harcourt Highway by otr1(m): 5:17pm On Jun 05, 2015
bnovative:

In ideal situation you are correct, but this is nigeria where the bar is reduced for people of northern extraction. i can cite so many examples and allow u judge for yourself. Buhari had no ssce, and he is about the few officers who fail military exams. If u have evidence to the contrary, post it here.
The truth is, he sat for the exams, but the result wasn't out yet when he joined the Army. Pass or fail, Buhari had SSCE.
The bar was not lowered for the Northerners alone. It was shortly after independence. We had acute shortage of skilled manpower. You can't raise standard when people have alternatives, right, left and centre. While people like him from the North were joining the Army, most of their Southern counterparts were going to the University home and abroad or doing something else. Would he get to the rank of a General, had he enter the Army with SSCE now? No! And rarely would you see a University graduate joining the Army then. He dey craze?grin
He became Lieutenant II in 1963 after he came back from England and it's not out of place that he was a Maj. General in 1983.
I'm not holdiing brief for him or the North, but any Nigerian who had SSCE in 1961, got a job, furthered his studies and after 25 years in service, he's no where near a Maj. General or its Civil Service equivalent, then he/she was a failure.
There was a country then, unlike now.

I'm not aware Buhari failed all the courses he took in Kaduna, India, England and the USA.
Re: Ex-militants, Soldiers Clash Along Warri-port Harcourt Highway by brightaragua: 5:26pm On Jun 05, 2015
I don't know what is ur problem here Northerners u can't mind ur business, u know what is write but u can say it i did bn this Oil is in the north u pple would done wost than this come to the north and see hw u pple forge result to join Federal Government work, u Northers are our problem in Nigeria u always believe that country belong to u
Re: Ex-militants, Soldiers Clash Along Warri-port Harcourt Highway by djkirkoo2(m): 6:02pm On Jun 05, 2015
oluwafemi113:
Lazy set of people

Things can't continue like this for ever

Make use of the once you already have to better your life

And stop this blame game

Rubbish
Then are we gonna the yoruba cooperate beggers on suit? Well dressed but always beggin for transport.
Re: Ex-militants, Soldiers Clash Along Warri-port Harcourt Highway by djkirkoo2(m): 6:03pm On Jun 05, 2015
oluwafemi113:
Lazy set of people

Things can't continue like this for ever

Make use of the once you already have to better your life

And stop this blame game

Rubbish
Then how are we gonna the yoruba cooperate beggers on suit? Well dressed but always beggin for transport.
Re: Ex-militants, Soldiers Clash Along Warri-port Harcourt Highway by klevjey: 6:21pm On Jun 05, 2015
DaBullIT:
That's why you people will be wounded and maimed, is there an arsehole somewhere in your land that's telling you Niger Delta owns the oil there? It's not yam, you didn't plant it, neither did your father or grand fathers plant it so its not yours , and with that impression, you people are calling for trouble

I have stats from wiki , google , NPC , i think i know that i have to know

It's like your Brain is still working on windows xp , OBSOLETE AND SLOW

Nigerian Army under the leadership of BadLuck Egbere Joesatan announced that Buhari had no Certificate , but later they managed to produce the certificate, if that's not enough , Buhari has a military grade master's degree , all of these issues were clarified April 2015, Anyone that raises any such issue is a goat and deserves to be roasted as suya

I can see u are a real dullard...Why can't u go and tell Ghana they didn't put the gold there, hence it isn't theirs...u can as well go to Saudi Arabia and tell them they didn't put their oil there, hence it is for EVERY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
Re: Ex-militants, Soldiers Clash Along Warri-port Harcourt Highway by klevjey: 6:24pm On Jun 05, 2015
DaBullIT:

That's my point exactly , What can those boys do ? are they the regular army ? If not for the fact that there are reasonable leaders who made the amnesty deal, any group , body , ethnicity holding Nigeria to ransome should be wiped off the map, why didn't they do it when Abacha was head of state , If the president of Nigeria when the deal was made is someone like Idi Amin or even Gadaffi , would they try it ? N O

my point is they are blackmailing the country into paying them for not doing any work

Ghadaffi?? The same Ghadaffi dat was killed like a chicken or another?
Re: Ex-militants, Soldiers Clash Along Warri-port Harcourt Highway by klevjey: 6:40pm On Jun 05, 2015
DaBullIT:

he he he he , I didn't know you were a comedian .

The problem with your version of the turn of events is that you won't be aware at all , Abacha struck so much fear in people so much that some were even afraid to greet or chat with their own family members FOR fear of being arrested ,

Gaddaffi allegedly used chlorine and biological attacks on insurgents in his own country , if / when 20k people die at once , in one community , i am sure the spirit of rebellion / toutism will disappear from your people's mind and they will obey like sheep

My point is that some of the leaders , past and present are reasonable and sensitive to the fact that Nigerian tribes are majorly 3 and too much aggressive force on one tribe will be misread . that's why all these sheeyt is going on

If Jonathan ordered full scaled war on BH, hausas and world would complain

If Yaradua had ordered full scaled war on ND and Massob, the world would have complained

DO YOU SEE MY POINT ?

I laugh in French...do u think aso rock is impenetrable?? how many soldiers r there in this country, 200 million? Bro, back then, weapons weren't easily acquirable, but now its a different case...If I tell u that the kind of training those boys go through daily far outclass dat of ur military, will u believe?
Re: Ex-militants, Soldiers Clash Along Warri-port Harcourt Highway by DaBullIT(m): 6:40pm On Jun 05, 2015
klevjey:

I can see u are a real dullard...Why can't u go and tell Ghana they didn't put the gold there, hence it isn't theirs...u can as well go to Saudi Arabia and tell them they didn't put their oil there, hence it is for EVERY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD

Let me lecture you about Ghana The major ethnic groups in Ghana are the Akan, Ewe, Mole-Dagbane, Guan, and Ga-Adangbe.

Akan tribe did not wake up one day and claim that all the gold in Ghana belongs to them, neither did the ewe tribe or Guan tribe do that, They all share the proceeds of gold export through facilities and infrastructures

FYI Ghana was joined the same way Nigeria was

Saudi Arabia as a whole enjoys resources and proceeds from sales of crude oil as a country some people did not scream secession because their land is oil rich

So, that's your analysis broken down for you
Re: Ex-militants, Soldiers Clash Along Warri-port Harcourt Highway by klevjey: 6:51pm On Jun 05, 2015
DaBullIT:

Let me lecture you about Ghana The major ethnic groups in Ghana are the Akan, Ewe, Mole-Dagbane, Guan, and Ga-Adangbe.

Akan tribe did not wake up one day and claim that all the gold in Ghana belongs to them, neither did the ewe tribe or Guan tribe do that, They all share the proceeds of gold export through facilities and infrastructures

FYI Ghana was joined the same way Nigeria was

Saudi Arabia as a whole enjoys resources and proceeds from sales of crude oil as a country some people did not scream secession because their land is oil rich

So, that's your analysis broken down for you

and if a particular tribe do not wish to remain joined due to some unscrupulous acts from the other tribes, what should be done??
Re: Ex-militants, Soldiers Clash Along Warri-port Harcourt Highway by ollyruffy: 7:00pm On Jun 05, 2015
Lazy mugus. They better go and find work to do. Amnesty is ending soon.
Re: Ex-militants, Soldiers Clash Along Warri-port Harcourt Highway by sweetgala(m): 7:09pm On Jun 05, 2015
bnovative:

No certificate was found my brother. The truth is that buhari joined the military with a cover letter from his principal. But u people were asking for a man with a nepa bill and now you have buhari, stop wishing he had better credentials.

I'm satisfied with what he has to offer, I now know a PhD does not affirm intelligence.

Enjoy your bitterness it would be 4 years before you are cured of it
Re: Ex-militants, Soldiers Clash Along Warri-port Harcourt Highway by sweetgala(m): 7:11pm On Jun 05, 2015
anwo247:

How can they find the certificate that does not exist?

When was it found? Can you give me the link and the name of the officer that said it was found?

Which date was it announced that it was found?

Mtcheeeeew descendants of Lie Mhmd

Like my liberia brothers would say "You don done"

A certificateless , old cow herder from daura is your president let that settle in for a minute... ... Now breath grin
Re: Ex-militants, Soldiers Clash Along Warri-port Harcourt Highway by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 05, 2015
sweetgala:

Like my liberia brothers wpuld say "You don done"

A certificateless , old cow herder from daura is your president let that settle in for a minute... ... Now breath grin
Only in the zoo
Re: Ex-militants, Soldiers Clash Along Warri-port Harcourt Highway by tundamartin: 8:51pm On Jun 05, 2015
These thugs are so full of themselves. Both state and federal governments' workers are owed months of arrears of salaries for work already done. Yet those idle weed-smoking, pipeline vandals and environmental polluters are disturbing the peace for not being paid for doing nothing.

If the government wants to continue this money for nothing, there are also millions of unemployed Nigerians who should be paid monthly allowance too. If not, the government should stop giving free money to all. It is ridiculous to pay some people and not other people across Nigeria.
Re: Ex-militants, Soldiers Clash Along Warri-port Harcourt Highway by ayoromer: 9:32pm On Jun 05, 2015
part of rivers call ogoni stop fg frm collection their oil for yrs now n nothing happen ijaw stop d fg to collect our oil so dat abo..ki wil use groundnut n cocoa to rule naija adult parasites.
Re: Ex-militants, Soldiers Clash Along Warri-port Harcourt Highway by spacechuks(m): 7:22am On Jun 06, 2015
[quote author=DaBullIT post=34444777] That's why you people will be wounded and maimed, is there an arsehole somewhere in your land that's telling you Niger Delta owns the oil there? It's not yam, you didn't plant it, neither did your father or grand fathers plant it so its not yours , and with that impression, you people are calling for trouble
I think you have a mosquito brain..... the oil was not planted.. then why do you keep polluting my lands, making my area inhabitable.... killing all the fish in the water with pollution, I can no longer plant cassava or rubber again because it wouldn't germinate, I now have to buy imported fish because all my hooks in the river are not catching any fish...... if you don't have mosquito brain...... just check out all these my problems..... while you keep enjoying your environment over there in the north using the proceed from my degenerated environment to better your lot. this is injustice to the highest order....... my opinion is that you leave my environment alone since my father's didn't plant the oil but at least let me like and enjoy my place...... leave the oil alone......... stupid set of humans called the north..... can't you see we have nothing in common...... religion, lifestyl, dressing, looks etc..... So why the lies of one Nigeria,....
.. we r never one...
live us alone......... '
Re: Ex-militants, Soldiers Clash Along Warri-port Harcourt Highway by DaBullIT(m): 7:59am On Jun 06, 2015
[quote author=spacechuks post=34478713][/quote]

Package your beef with the north, it ain't my problem and I'm not from the north either but I can authoritatively that you don't know shiit

I didn't polute your land, neither did the north, independent contractors did,

Your leaders, sons of your soil are In power, they impoverished your land, not the north

You can't just stay somewhere and be pointing fingers, ask your leaders first before you ask the north

Finally, you want to enjoy your "polluted land" where fishes are packing their bags and cassava doesn't grow how?

Lazy ArseHowle, Your land produces yam that feeds the whole nation, your and gunkies like you just want to sit somewhere and be paid because your land has crude oil , not all the lands in your land are polluted, you are just lazy and greedy people
Re: Ex-militants, Soldiers Clash Along Warri-port Harcourt Highway by DaBullIT(m): 8:05am On Jun 06, 2015
klevjey:

and if a particular tribe do not wish to remain joined due to some unscrupulous acts from the other tribes, what should be done??
So what's the "unscrupulous" act? Tell me but meanwhile to answer your question

They live together as one and solve issues / negotiate unscrupulous acts, that's what normal human beings do

And that begs a question, this unscrupulous act, if your people don't have this crude, would you still want to secede?

Finally, when few people choose to be greedy and secede through negotiation or violence, the former partners may decide to invade the crude greedy minority and those few people become slaves in their own land, how's about that for an irony?
Re: Ex-militants, Soldiers Clash Along Warri-port Harcourt Highway by klevjey: 8:26am On Jun 06, 2015
DaBullIT:

So what's the "unscrupulous" act? Tell me but meanwhile to answer your question

They live together as one and solve issues / negotiate unscrupulous acts, that's what normal human beings do

And that begs a question, this unscrupulous act, if your people don't have this crude, would you still want to secede?

Finally, when few people choose to be greedy and secede through negotiation or violence, the former partners may decide to invade the crude greedy minority and those few people become slaves in their own land, how's about that for an irony?

minority?? bro don't be deceived...have u been to Benin before (the closest SS state from the west)? With 20million yorubas ,25million igbos, 30 million hausas/fulanis...Then how do we manage to be 170million people? or probably you've forgotten Lagos has more foreigners than the yorubas themselves (Igbo+Niger Delta+hausa)...

And again I laugh at that 'invading' part....You'll invade our land, or we'll invade yours?? Not even your military might is enough to conquer the militants (though we have our SS brothers and Biafra brothers there)...And if you think the Hausa/fulanis are mad men, then I introduce you to the ijaws... Pls invade them and let's see how it turns out...
Re: Ex-militants, Soldiers Clash Along Warri-port Harcourt Highway by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 06, 2015
Flets:
Interesting days ahead

Buhari will end the amnesty in Dec
Buhari will bomb them if they agitate
Crude Oil will flow unpertubed even in crisis
Anybody or group who agitates for resource control will be shot at sight
Boko haram shall down tools shortly
Anybody who attempts to mention Biafra or seccession shall meet the full weight of the law
And peace shall reign all over the country with these suppressions

Sometimes I wish to share in the cinderella and fairy tale stories of some dumb heads
EASIER SAID THAN DONE!!! They cannot stop boko haram how do you think it will be easier for them to fight the militant, BH and biafran soldiers at the same time.
I just don't know how some people reason.
Re: Ex-militants, Soldiers Clash Along Warri-port Harcourt Highway by DEDEAL77(m): 10:50am On Jun 06, 2015
THE EARLIER THEY REALISED THE ERA OF FREE MONIES IS OVERTHE BETTER FOR THEM, APA DEDE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If Anything Happens To Buhari, North Will Insist On Two Terms In 2019 – Junaid / Why Pdp‘ll Lose Kogi Guber Election- Ayodele / New Ekiti Governor, Oyebanji Makes First Appointments, Freezes State Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.