Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements - Health (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements (166051 Views)

The Best Food And Supplements For HIV / Your Health, Nutrition And Supplements / Governor Ganduje Destroys Illegal Drugs And Expired Food Items. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by heavenet(m): 12:35pm On Apr 19, 2016
The most common outcome of stress is early aging. Slow down your aging process effectively and look younger with age.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by Cool83(m): 11:04am On Apr 29, 2016
heavenet:

There are a lots of them which you can get in a standard pharmacy. Abidec. Wellkid. Among others. Cheers.
i think wellkid is for 1-5 years old
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by uruego(f): 3:34pm On Apr 29, 2016
good afternoon, my husband just bought this supplements, I used it 3times n have been feeling funny since then. should I suspend it?

Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by heavenet(m): 6:03pm On May 01, 2016
Let me know the ingredients.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by Ladybluecash(f): 7:35pm On May 01, 2016
Please help a sis, any drug for treatment of hemorrhage
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by stina4u(f): 4:19pm On May 24, 2016
pls where and how much can I get ovacare
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by heavenet(m): 2:36pm On May 28, 2016
Ladybluecash:
Chat with me on whatsapp.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by heavenet(m): 2:37pm On May 28, 2016
stina4u:
pls where and how much can I get ovacare
Any Standard Pharmacy.

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by heavenet(m): 3:05pm On May 28, 2016
Speaking at the AACE Annual Scientific and Clinical Congress, Michael F. Holick, PhD, MD, professor of medicine, physiology and biophysics and director of the general clinical research unit and the Bone Health Care Clinic at Boston University Medical Center, outlined the many “myths” surrounding vitamin D, including a commonly held belief that high levels of vitamin D supplementation can cause toxicity, leading to hypercalcemia.

MIchael Holick
Michael F. Holick

In fact, it is very difficult to become vitamin D intoxicated, and most infants, children and adults fall far short of where their 25-hydroxyvitamin D levels should be, Holick said. The health risks of vitamin D deficiency are far greater than many realize.

Vitamin D does not affect only bone health, Holick said.

“Rickets is the tip of the iceberg,” Holick said during his presentation. “Osteomalacia, diabetes, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, infectious diseases, hypertension, heart disease, common cancers, have all been associated with vitamin D deficiency.”

Deficiency in vitamin D has been associated with other conditions as well, Holick said, including dementia, schizophrenia, and pregnancy complications ranging from low birth weight to preeclampsia. Proper supplementation has been shown in studies to improve bone health, muscle strength and even physical performance, he said.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by heavenet(m): 3:25pm On May 28, 2016
Do you know that bloomberg conducted a survey of countries to know the most stressful countries to live and guess what Nigeria is the most stressful country to live in. Stress is a leading cause of health breakdown. however, you can learn how to live stress free. Stay tuned.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by Ladybluecash(f): 2:23pm On May 31, 2016
heavenet:

Chat with me on whatsapp.
ok, bt y watsapp can't we discuss here
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by endie44: 11:16pm On Jun 15, 2016
Hello.

Where and how can I get dopamine supplements and what would be the dosage.

I have been experiencing symptoms consistent with dopamine deficiency since childhood and have had trouble describing my predicament to anyone until now.

The knowledge of my situation came to me recently given years of searching the internet for explanation and remedies of my cognitive challenges. According to my findings, I could relate to most of the symptoms of low level brain neurotransmitters d like dopamine and serotonin.

Symptoms like

Attention deficits, Blunted affect, Confusion, De-personalization, Depression, Dis-organized thinking, Fatigue, Learning problems,
Poor concentration, Inattentiveness, Low libido, Memory impairment, Monotone speech, Sleepiness, Slow thinking, Social withdrawal.

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by Joygalore(f): 1:37am On Jun 16, 2016
Tranexamic acid
Where are you bleeding from and for how long?

Why don't you see a Doc?
Ladybluecash:
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by realunclej(m): 12:55pm On Jun 16, 2016
endie44:
Hello.

Where and how can I get dopamine supplements and what would be the dosage.

I have been experiencing symptoms consistent with dopamine deficiency since childhood and have had trouble describing my predicament to anyone until now.

The knowledge of my situation came to me recently given years of searching the internet for explanation and remedies of my cognitive challenges. According to my findings, I could relate to most of the symptoms of low level brain neurotransmitters d like dopamine and serotonin.

Symptoms like

Attention deficits, Blunted affect, Confusion, De-personalization, Depression, Dis-organized thinking, Fatigue, Learning problems,
Poor concentration, Inattentiveness, Low libido, Memory impairment, Monotone speech, Sleepiness, Slow thinking, Social withdrawal.

Thanks in advance.
I sympathize with your condition. I belief you will find useful information on this post and the right supplement. Just let me know if you need further clarification. Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder: Role Of Dopamine - http://health2wealth.com.ng/attention-deficit-hyperactivity-disorder-role-dopamine/
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by mackhunter77: 7:47am On Jul 09, 2016
Dear OP
I'm over 30 and noticed my ATTENTION gets lower over the months.
I've looked up supplements and drugs to help boost my T level and came to zinc and Arginine.
Have any idea how I can get those?
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by bola77uk(f): 12:48pm On Jul 09, 2016
How do I treat H-pylori please?
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by heavenet(m): 7:31pm On Jul 21, 2016
mackhunter77:
Dear OP
I'm over 30 and noticed my ATTENTION gets lower over the months.
I've looked up supplements and drugs to help boost my T level and came to zinc and Arginine.
Have any idea how I can get those?
Any standard pharmacy should have those. Cheers
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by heavenet(m): 7:33pm On Jul 21, 2016
bola77uk:
How do I treat H-pylori please?
There is a treatment called triple therapy. It consists of antibiotics and acid release blocker.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by heavenet(m): 7:34pm On Jul 21, 2016
It is a long time I responded to questions here. Thanks to those that chatted me up on whatsapp. I am back and better.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by beatz5(f): 1:20am On Jul 22, 2016
are u aware of riboceine
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by beatz5(f): 1:20am On Jul 22, 2016
are u aware of riboceine you can pm on 08169836958
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by mackhunter77: 5:24pm On Jul 22, 2016
heavenet:

Any standard pharmacy should have those. Cheers
Thanks
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by bjhere2009(m): 7:29pm On Jul 22, 2016
Hello Doc,please what's the best drug to boost sperm count and motility?
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by heavenet(m): 7:42pm On Jul 22, 2016
bjhere2009:
Hello Doc,please what's the best drug to boost sperm count and motility?
Fertil Aid Motility boost
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by heavenet(m): 9:23am On Jul 23, 2016
Below are my top five natural ways to lower blood pressure, and by the way, it’ll happen fast! Some plans can take months to see results. With my tips, some of which revolve around anti-inflammatory foods, you can see results in just one day.

1. Switch to a Mediterranean-style diet

Thanks to foods such as olives and flax seeds, Mediterranean diets are very high in fruits, vegetables, sea foods and healthy omega-3 rich fat oils. A grain-free or a low-grain Mediterranean diet, naturally abundant with omega-3 foods, is ideal.

Some of the top foods you want in your Mediterranean diet are olive oil, flax seeds, wild-caught fish (especially salmon) and a lot of fruits and vegetables, all of which will help lower your blood pressure naturally.

2. Start taking a fish oil supplement

One of the main causes of high blood pressure is inflammation in the arteries over time. Study after study have shown consuming fish oil, which is high in EPA and DHA forms of omega-3 fatty acids, reduces inflammation of the body. So, taking a high quality, 1,000 milligram fish oil dose every single day with your meals is one of the best natural ways to lower blood pressure.

3. Use magnesium to loosen things up

The mineral magnesium is great because it helps relax your blood vessels and can have an immediate impact on naturally lowering blood pressure (and many people have amagnesium deficiency). So should you take magnesium supplements? Yes, and 500 milligrams daily is a great dose to start with to address your blood pressure issues.

4. Pump up your potassium

An essential element, potassium — and high-potassium foods such as avocado and melon — help counteract the effect of sodium and guard against hypertension. Some of the best potassium-rich foods include coconut water and bananas.

Coconut water is a great choice if you want something a little bit sweet to drink through the day. Another delicious way to overcome potentially low potassium levels and naturally lower your blood pressure is to use coconut water as the liquid base for yoursuperfood smoothie in the morning.

5. Maintain balance with CoQ10

Coenzyme Q10, more commonly known as CoQ10, is an antioxidant critical for supporting heart health and crucial if you’ve ever been on blood pressure or, in particular, cholesterol-lowering medication. Two-to-three hundred milligrams of Coenzyme Q10 per day is a great, natural remedy for high blood pressure.

Also, Try Superfoods to Help Lower Your Blood Pressure

Incorporate my top five natural ways to lower blood pressure into your daily routine and see results faster than you thought possible.

source: draxe.com
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by aphildam(m): 1:55pm On Jul 23, 2016
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.phildam.g33k5qu4d.lyfsafeguide

Pls check out the app, u can get information on all fda approved drugs by just searching with their generic name : categories of info on drugs include
-- indication usage and dosage
-- clinical pharmacology
---Adverse effect and interaction
-- patient information
-- supply storage and handling

Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by heavenet(m): 2:49pm On Jul 24, 2016
aphildam:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.phildam.g33k5qu4d.lyfsafeguide

Pls check out the app, u can get information on all fda approved drugs by just searching with their generic name : categories of info on drugs include
-- indication usage and dosage
-- clinical pharmacology
---Adverse effect and interaction
-- patient information
-- supply storage and handling
That is nice. Did you develop it yourself
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by aphildam(m): 11:56am On Jul 25, 2016
heavenet:

I did
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by aphildam(m): 11:57am On Jul 25, 2016
heavenet:

how is the app contents sir.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by aphildam(m): 12:00pm On Jul 25, 2016
heavenet:

how is the app contents sir.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by john2luv(m): 5:34pm On Jul 25, 2016
Hello, please I need your opinion on this pill ( Mascum Herbal Pride ) I want to start using it but want to know how effective it is and is there anyone you know that works better or similar to this.

Thanks
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by abayomi93(m): 11:02pm On Jul 28, 2016
Hello.pls,about last year I was ill, and I happend to have stressd my heart Much,soo,I suffered from what I called muscle wasting.bacause all manner of test was done but nothing came out bad except for ECG which reads "Consider left ventricular hypertrophy" and I got some bp spikes.though I was always nervous at the clinics while the check my bp .But I am gettn that under control.during this period,I sufferd from something strange.I felt as if my veins were being removed,nd my joints were week.it bacame difficult for me to throw punches or run.my limbs were not heavy,but they were just light.though I am getting better nw,but I feel I cud be best if I got some medication to strenghten my limb muscles.what can I take to realy get my agility back?

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (40) (Reply)

Things That Can Affect A Man's Sperm / Help-hepatitis / Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.