Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements - Health (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements (166367 Views)

The Best Food And Supplements For HIV / Your Health, Nutrition And Supplements / Governor Ganduje Destroys Illegal Drugs And Expired Food Items. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 30, 2018
please doctor, am a sickler (SS), can I use chloroquine tablet every month to cure malaria, coz I notice when I had malaria is when I had crisis most
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by Olibboy: 3:50pm On Dec 30, 2018
2Ballz:

Exophthalmos?! Have you seen a doctor regarding this problem of yours,what said he then?
yes...but there is no deep changes
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by 2Ballz(m): 11:06pm On Jan 04, 2019
Olibboy:
yes...but there is no deep changes
I don't think this answered my question, sir.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by unclefresh(m): 11:14pm On Jan 04, 2019
Doc am tag fat by friends and family , am currently on weight loss program but I really want to hit the gym and get muscles ,can you recommend supplement to use
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by Olibboy: 11:17pm On Jan 04, 2019
2Ballz:

I don't think this answered my question, sir.
like we need to chat proper on whatsapp
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by 2Ballz(m): 11:37pm On Jan 04, 2019
unclefresh:
Doc am tag fat by friends and family , am currently on weight loss program but I really want to hit the gym and get muscles ,can you recommend supplement to use

Kindly let me have these details...
Age range
Height
Weight
Body mass index
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by unclefresh(m): 2:20pm On Jan 05, 2019
[24 yrs / average / i weigh like 80-kg , body mass am not too huge or fat just got this little fat on my tummy ,breast and cheek

Age range
Height
Weight
Body mass index
....[/quote]
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by Healthwise17: 2:38pm On Jan 05, 2019
ismailaja:
please doctor, am a sickler (SS), can I use chloroquine tablet every month to cure malaria, coz I notice when I had malaria is when I had crisis most

You can boost your immune system by getting suitable natural food supplements. If interested, you can contact me on this number : 08164269252
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by jendoslim(m): 3:40pm On Jan 05, 2019
pls what can I use for my anus, have pains whenever I am using the toilets,
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by 2Ballz(m): 5:43pm On Jan 05, 2019
jendoslim:
pls what can I use for my anus, have pains whenever I am using the toilets,
Anal pain just like that?
Have you been passing hard faeces lately?
When has this been?
Any injury/surgery done around the anal region?
Severity of pains?
Does it follow with itching?
Boils and discharges?
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by 2Ballz(m): 5:51pm On Jan 05, 2019
unclefresh:
[24 yrs / average / i weigh like 80-kg , body mass am not too huge or fat just got this little fat on my tummy ,breast and cheek

Age range
Height
Weight
Body mass index
At 24,still this young to put off habits that will reinforce your getting plumpy overdose. Getting your body trimmed is all about patient and working out. That's the drill. No pills,no medications, no surgery and no supplements. Just go out there and kick the bits off and mind your eating habit.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by Sportwin(m): 7:38pm On Jan 05, 2019
hello sir

i need drugs that could help boost my self confidence

help reduce my overthinking and aanxiety

i also wanna get fat, gain muscle mass

i eat pretty well buh my face aint that fresh

thanks in advance
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by 2Ballz(m): 5:23pm On Jan 07, 2019
Sportwin:
hello sir

i need drugs that could help boost my self confidence

help reduce my overthinking and aanxiety

i also wanna get fat, gain muscle mass

i eat pretty well buh my face aint that fresh

thanks in advance

Ethics doesn't require prescribing such drugs as you requested through this medium.
It will do you good to have a talk with a medical doctor or clinical psychologist than trying to pass solace in those drugs. They may at first help but in trying to cause a rebound dependence that may exacerbate this problem of yours.
They may be helpful in this regard concerning your loss in personal confidence,your anxiety problem, and psyche-stress that have been responsible for your loss in body weight. Also,I would advise you stay around people as loneliness can reinforce most of these problems.

Be active! indulge in activities you love doing. This will improve the better feeling of yourself.

You may have to stay away from peeps body-shaming you.

Please learn to open up to love ones(wife,girlfriend,boyfriend, siblings etc) about any problem you are passing through right now.

Stop being too attached to this social media.

Study helpful texts and books with tips to ending anxiety problems ( Using "WikiHow"wink ) can be a great deal.

Avoid comparing yourself with others.

....etc.

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by jendoslim(m): 7:08pm On Jan 08, 2019
2Ballz:

Anal pain just like that?
Have you been passing hard faeces lately?
When has this been?
Any injury/surgery done around the anal region?
Severity of pains?
Does it follow with itching?
Boils and discharges?

Well, I am not really pressing hard faeces, but whenever I go to toilet, I see blood in the faeces, maybe that explains the injury part.. even afraid of going to toilet. occasionally itching which has stopped now, no boils, no discharge and no surgery done... thanks
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by 2Ballz(m): 7:05am On Jan 09, 2019
jendoslim:

Well, I am not really pressing hard faeces, but whenever I go to toilet, I see blood in the faeces, maybe that explains the injury part.. even afraid of going to toilet. occasionally itching which has stopped now, no boils, no discharge and no surgery done... thanks
Blood-stain faeces or haematochezia coming with anal pain may be a serious problem or could just be a telling omen to something serious.
Causes to having a blood stained faeces coming with anal pain could be;
Infective diverticular disease
inflammatory bowel disease (Crohn etc)
worm infestations
haemorrhoid
gastrointestinal ulcer diseases
and the likes of colonic cancer.

I will advise you seek a doctor's advice now,don't treat on your own or just don't overlook it even if all these symptoms stop. Stool blood analysis may be necessary and due to severity,viewing your colon and small intestine may be appreciated.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by Sportwin(m): 1:59pm On Jan 09, 2019
2Ballz:

Ethics doesn't require prescribing such drugs as you requested through this medium.
It will do you good to have a talk with a medical doctor or clinical psychologist than trying to pass solace in those drugs. They may at first help but in trying to cause a rebound dependence that may exacerbate this problem of yours.
They may be helpful in this regard concerning your loss in personal confidence,your anxiety problem, and psyche-stress that have been responsible for your loss in body weight. Also,I would advise you stay around people as loneliness can reinforce most of these problems.

Be active! indulge in activities you love doing. This will improve the better feeling of yourself.

You may have to stay away from peeps body-shaming you.

Please learn to open up to love ones(wife,girlfriend,boyfriend, siblings etc) about any problem you are passing through right now.

Stop being too attached to this social media.

Study helpful texts and books with tips to ending anxiety problems ( Using "WikiHow"wink ) can be a great deal.

Avoid comparing yourself with others.

....etc.

ok sir

how do i go about weight gain at the moment?
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by 2Ballz(m): 9:12am On Jan 10, 2019
Sportwin:

ok sir

how do i go about weight gain at the moment?
If I were you I would this:
1. Attend to my depression and anxiety. I will seek ways to improve in my personality and the best of everything about me. I will make myself worry less of things not really under my control and fix my being in things I can make better at my means. In a nutshell, a sound peace of life and character is worth needed to accumulate body weight.

2. Take time to rest. A good hours of sleep promote a sound mind and body growth. Please don't keep deprived yourself of it.

3. Less of exercise or strenuous activities. This is no excuse you should not indulge in helpful activities whether stressful or not.

4. Food:
a. Eat nicely prepared food that promote a normal appetite.
b. Eat food of your likes.
c. You need not consume too much fatty food especially the ones containing transfat or PUFAs. Just take eat as much as your fill can take.
d. Avoid food bingeing and unnecessary gluttony just to gain weight.

5. Know that weight gaining is gradual process. For the now and so you likely have to :
a. Put off any smoking habit.
b. Sew fitting clothe that matched with your present body size
c. seek a medical help for any health condition that can cause you to ill.
d. No use of hard drugs
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by Sportwin(m): 4:24pm On Jan 10, 2019
2Ballz:

If I were you I would this:
1. Attend to my depression and anxiety. I will seek ways to improve in my personality and the best of everything about me. I will make myself worry less of things not really under my control and fix my being in things I can make better at my means. In a nutshell, a sound peace of life and character is worth needed to accumulate body weight.

2. Take time to rest. A good hours of sleep promote a sound mind and body growth. Please don't keep deprived yourself of it.

3. Less of exercise or strenuous activities. This is no excuse you should not indulge in helpful activities whether stressful or not.

4. Food:
a. Eat nicely prepared food that promote a normal appetite.
b. Eat food of your likes.
c. You need not consume too much fatty food especially the ones containing transfat or PUFAs. Just take eat as much as your fill can take.
d. Avoid food bingeing and unnecessary gluttony just to gain weight.

5. Know that weight gaining is gradual process. For the now and so you likely have to :
a. Put off any smoking habit.
b. Sew fitting clothe that matched with your present body size
c. seek a medical help for any health condition that can cause you to ill.
d. No use of hard drugs

Thanks a lot sir

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by jendoslim(m): 9:45pm On Jan 10, 2019
2Ballz:

Blood-stain faeces or haematochezia coming with anal pain may be a serious problem or could just be a telling omen to something serious.
Causes to having a blood stained faeces coming with anal pain could be;
Infective diverticular disease
inflammatory bowel disease (Crohn etc)
worm infestations
haemorrhoid
gastrointestinal ulcer diseases
and the likes of colonic cancer.

I will advise you seek a doctor's advice now,don't treat on your own or just don't overlook it even if all these symptoms stop. Stool blood analysis may be necessary and due to severity,viewing your colon and small intestine may be appreciated.

Thanks Doc, went to the hospital today, the Doc diagnosed haemorrhoid, commenced treatment immediately... Thanks for your concerns

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by ShawnOrozco: 6:52am On Jan 11, 2019
Sera Chews CBD Yummy Gummys are formulated to promote the complete wellness
of people who are suffering from anxiety, stress and other psychological or
neurological disorder. This product also aids in age-related cognitive issues including
the power to focus and concentrate. It also helps in treating insomnia and
inflammation. For more information visit:https://serachewscbd.org
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by MarkVThornell: 7:09am On Jan 11, 2019
Sera Chews CBD Yummy Gummys are chewable gums that contain non-psychoactive cannabinoid. These pills soothe the user's body and help them getrid of aches, pains, and other discomforts. It also helps in reducing the anxiety an provide an experience of serenity and calmness.
For more info visit site : https://serachewscbd.net/
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by jackhammer121: 8:29am On Jan 15, 2019
Fashbliss CBD is a dietary supplement which ensures a healthy and disease free life to the user. It has many benefits. It can reduce stress, pain and inflammation. The product is made using natural ingredients. The makers assure that it doesn't have any side effects. It is a risk free product. For more info visit: https://fashblisscbdoil.com/
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by Nezy4Real(m): 5:52pm On Jan 16, 2019
please what other potent medications can you refer to me to treat my pimples i have used skineal, fun-bact A and loratidine tablet but the situations has not improved. please i need your suggestion(s) ,thank you.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by tweetbird: 6:11pm On Jan 16, 2019
Have problem with your blokos, you dey pour quickly and your woman no dey enjoy you no more?
Check out the brand natural supplements that cures weak blokos problem permanently, with no side effects.
Click on the Link below to know how....

http://healthbenefit.name.ng/confidence/

http://healthbenefit.name.ng/bestnatural-supplement67-34/
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by Honeypour2242(f): 11:31pm On Jan 21, 2019
Please im already suffering from the side effect of xasten drugs already. ( big chin, fat arms, tummy) my waist and bum is not even growing anyone .im big at the upper side and thin from my waist down. Please how can i go back to my normal shape , I used it for almost a year and six month and ive stopped using this drug since 2016 but there is no change in my shape, anytime i add weight, its always in my arm and chest for the past 2 years .i dont know what to do anyone, i cant even wear sleeveless for years now. Please help me .
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by 2Ballz(m): 7:45am On Jan 22, 2019
Honeypour2242:
Please im already suffering from the side effect of xasten drugs already. ( big chin, fat arms, tummy) my waist and bum is not even growing anyone .im big at the upper side and thin from my waist down. Please how can i go back to my normal shape , I used it for almost a year and six month and ive stopped using this drug since 2016 but there is no change in my shape, anytime i add weight, its always in my arm and chest for the past 2 years .i dont know what to do anyone, i cant even wear sleeveless for years now. Please help me .
What were you using Dexamethasone for?
Also,if these are true with you for the present, do you observe a round face, stretch marks, humpiness of the upper back (shoulder), fluctuations of your menstrual cycle, your blood pressure and lastly, how frequently you do have infection?
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by Honeypour2242(f): 1:36pm On Jan 22, 2019
A sister of mine introduced me to the drug when i was very lean. And I used it for a year and some months before I stopped. And it's been more than 2 years that i stopped using the drug. The only side effect I don't have is infection and my menstruation does fluctuate. But till date, I have abnormal round face, stretch marks, humpiness of the upper back (shoulder), and also fat in my upper body and arm. Anytime I add weight, it's always in my arm. I don't even think im growing in the down part of my body. I'm just wondering if there is any injection or drug I can use that can wash this drug out of my body. I'm tired .
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by 2Ballz(m): 7:22am On Jan 23, 2019
Honeypour2242:
A sister of mine introduced me to the drug when i was very lean. And I used it for a year and some months before I stopped. And it's been more than 2 years that i stopped using the drug. The only side effect I don't have is infection and my menstruation does fluctuate. But till date, I have abnormal round face, stretch marks, humpiness of the upper back (shoulder), and also fat in my upper body and arm. Anytime I add weight, it's always in my arm. I don't even think im growing in the down part of my body. I'm just wondering if there is any injection or drug I can use that can wash this drug out of my body. I'm tired .
I guess you were one of those that thought it okay in using Dexamethasone in putting up weight. This is wrong anyway.
My piece of advice to you now is to seek a doctor's help for problems I perceive is coming up with a high level of your cortisol hormone (Hypercortisolism or Cushings syndrome). This may or may not be related to the Xasten you have once used.
For the lab:
1. Go for a full blood count(especially WBC in differentials)
2. Thyroid function test.
3. Cortisol hormone profile.

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by erenax: 11:08am On Jan 25, 2019
Which drug can I use to get fat?

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (40) (Reply)

Things That Can Affect A Man's Sperm / Help-hepatitis / Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.