Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

How Many More Deaths? How Long Shall We Mourn? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Many More Deaths? How Long Shall We Mourn? (10923 Views)

Friends Mourn Ken Atsuwete Who Was Assassinated In Rivers State / Shiite Muslims In Kano Mourn Victims Of Zaria Massacre / I’ve Come Out Of Hiding To Mourn Awolowo – Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many More Deaths? How Long Shall We Mourn? by Truckpusher(m): 10:08am On Jun 05, 2015
barcanista:

They are more concerned about coming to power and not really about the lives of people in the NE. It is a shame that people that were shouting at every BH attacks in the last administration are the same people comparing the deaths of last administration to this present just to pat themselves on their back. Very inhuman and abnormal
You have no idea how the mindset of an average Northerner that doubles as an Islamic fundamentalist works.

They have no sympathy for muslims that are Shiites if they are supporting a Sunni candidate.These guys are animals in human clothing.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many More Deaths? How Long Shall We Mourn? by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 05, 2015
barcanista:

[b]They are more concerned about coming to power
and not really about the lives of people in the NE. It is a shame that people that were shouting at every BH attacks in the last administration are the same people comparing the deaths of last administration to this present just to pat themselves on their back. Very inhuman and abnormal

Word!. I smh... embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: How Many More Deaths? How Long Shall We Mourn? by Mogidi: 10:12am On Jun 05, 2015
tucky200:

Yes he said so..and now amnesty international has accused our military leaders of war crimes

The USA were also accused of atrocities by Amnesty International for their war on terror in Iraq (Abu ghraib). It doesn't negate the fact we're dealing with sub-human elements, unconventional war demand unconventional response.
Re: How Many More Deaths? How Long Shall We Mourn? by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 05, 2015
Obiodunukwe:

Hypocrite so you expect Buhari to start performing miracles less than a week after inauguration?

You are a bloody hypocrite. So all those epistles about giving Buhari a chance was all an attention seeking ploy.

You are no different from the OP

Yes! let him perform miracles or is he not the messiah anymore? Jonathan never had any breathing space, even when an APC man could not satisfy his wife in bed and perform like a real man Jonathan was blamed. embarassed embarassed Now you want to preach to me?

1 Like

Re: How Many More Deaths? How Long Shall We Mourn? by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
You have no idea how the mindset of an average Northerner that doubles as an Islamic fundamentalist works.

They have no sympathy for muslims that are Shiites if they are supporting a Sunni candidate.These guys are animals in human clothing.
hmmmm speechless! The bombing is just too much angry
Re: How Many More Deaths? How Long Shall We Mourn? by tucky200(m): 10:14am On Jun 05, 2015
Mogidi:

The USA were also accused of atrocities by Amnesty International for their war on terror in Iraq (Abu ghraib). It doesn't negate the fact that we're dealing with sub-human elements, unconventional wars demand unconventional response.
There re rules during war..
When u break em
Amnesty international comes for you
Re: How Many More Deaths? How Long Shall We Mourn? by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 05, 2015
Mogidi:

The USA were also accused of atrocities by Amnesty International for their war on terror in Iraq (Abu ghraib). It doesn't negate the fact that we're dealing with sub-human elements, unconventional wars demand unconventional response.
Not just USA, Tony Blair and George Bush were also accused of attrocities for their war in Iraq. AI always like to play the sympathy card for terrorists.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many More Deaths? How Long Shall We Mourn? by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 05, 2015
Mogidi:

GEJ is no longer the president, you people never gave him chance to rout boko haram. He had to tread cautiously to avoid being accused of attacking the north.

But then again Buhari actually accused GEJ of attacking the north when GEJ took the battle to boko haram.

The north has now conspired with the fraudulent Amnesty International to humiliate those that tried the best to destroy boko haram when they were in charge. Ihejirika confined boko haram to sambisa when he was there and dealt with them ruthlessly now the northerners are twisting the arms of AI to jail them.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Many More Deaths? How Long Shall We Mourn? by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 05, 2015
barcanista:
Not just USA, Tony Blair and George Bush were also accused of attrocities for their war in Iraq. AI always like to play the sympathy card for terrorists.

AI should go to hell for I care. Arrant rubbish!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Many More Deaths? How Long Shall We Mourn? by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 05, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

The north has now conspired with the fraudulent Amnesty International to humiliate those that tried the best to destroy boko haram when they were in charge. Ihejirika confined boko haram to sambisa when he was there and dealt with them ruthlessly now the northerners are twisting the arms of AI to jail them.
If you can recall the Military aggression against BH in Baga, AI was handy to condemn the Army. When I saw AI report it didn't came to me as any surprise. Whoever have any case should go to ICC. I assure you that they have no legitimate case against our Military
Re: How Many More Deaths? How Long Shall We Mourn? by Mogidi: 10:23am On Jun 05, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Ihejirika would be celebrated and awarded medals in most countries of the world for his decisive onslaught against the insurgents,
Colin Power and General Schwarzkopf comes to mind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many More Deaths? How Long Shall We Mourn? by idu1(m): 10:29am On Jun 05, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

I am beginning to wonder if we have a president in this country honestly.. embarassed
I taught u ve sense that time...

Hypocrite igbo boi....
Re: How Many More Deaths? How Long Shall We Mourn? by Truckpusher(m): 10:30am On Jun 05, 2015
barcanista:
hmmmm speechless! The bombing is just too much angry
Let them bomb the North - Karma has finally caught up with the Gambari man's house of slavery.

The bombing in the Northern part of Nigeria is something much more than what you can imagine and just maybe after many years people will realize the motive,the remote cause and the immediate cause that has and will sustain the bombing in many years to come.

The Gambari man has set his own house on fire because of his greed ,meandering and lies masked with another set of lies each century that passes.

How long did they think they would hold the real owners of the land hostage?

Let's continue sending our troops down there to die ,it won't solve this problem until the Gambari man is ready to integrate for a better Nigeria.

Mark my words Buhari can't stop Boko Haram,Boko Haram is beyond just an ideology - It's a clash of system ,an oppressive system.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many More Deaths? How Long Shall We Mourn? by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 05, 2015
Gen Collin Powell, Obama, Bush, etc have been accused of War Crimes. It doesn't stop them from bein icons
www.ted.com/conversations/16113/is_powell_a_war_criminal.html
Mogidi:

Ihejirika would be celebrated and awarded medals in most countries of the world for his decisive onslaught against the insurgents,
Colin Power and General Schwarzkopf come to mind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many More Deaths? How Long Shall We Mourn? by Mogidi: 10:33am On Jun 05, 2015
idu1:
I taught u ve sense that time...

Hypocrite igbo boi....

When you people criticise its deemed patriotism but when others does same thing its hypocritical, flawless logic. Genius!!!
Re: How Many More Deaths? How Long Shall We Mourn? by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 05, 2015
Wow! For the sake of Humanity, can't their leaders propose a solution to end the menace (Not the amnesty crap)? It is a shame that rather than implement solution even if it is short term, the elites up north brainwashed some of these people to believe that a southrn Ijaw man is responsible in order to reduce their population. I'm still trying to fathom how they arrived at their position.
Truckpusher:
Let them bomb the North - Karma has finally caught up with the Gambari man's house of slavery.

The bombing in the Northern part of Nigeria is something much more than what you can imagine and just maybe after many years people will realize the motive,the remote cause and the immediate cause that has and will sustain the bombing in many years to come.

The Gambari has set his own house on fire because of his greed ,meandering and lies mask in with another lies each century that passes.

How long did they think they would hold the real owners of the land hostage?

Let's continue sending our troops down there to die ,it won't solve this problem until the Gambari man is ready to integrate for a better Nigeria.

Mark my words Buhari can't stop Boko Haram,Boko Haram is beyond just an ideology - It's a clash of system ,an oppressive system.
Re: How Many More Deaths? How Long Shall We Mourn? by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 05, 2015
Mogidi:

Colin Power and General Schwarzkopf come to mind.

I tire oo my brother. A man like Ihejirika that is supposed to be decorated with medals, the northers are trying to use AI to jail him. Just imagine.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Many More Deaths? How Long Shall We Mourn? by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 05, 2015
Mogidi:

When you people criticise its deemed patriotism but when others does same thing its hypocritical, flawless logic. Genius!!!

They should all head to the lagoon.

2 Likes

Re: How Many More Deaths? How Long Shall We Mourn? by Mogidi: 10:37am On Jun 05, 2015
barcanista:
Gen Collin Powell, Obama, Bush, etc have been accused of War Crimes. It doesn't stop them from bein icons
www.ted.com/conversations/16113/is_powell_a_war_criminal.html

Celebrated in most countries but derided at home for doing same.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many More Deaths? How Long Shall We Mourn? by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 05, 2015
idu1:
[s] I taught u ve sense that time...

Hypocrite igbo boi....[/s]

Get lost you worthless thingy. i don't need your useless appraisal, gerrit
Re: How Many More Deaths? How Long Shall We Mourn? by idu1(m): 10:38am On Jun 05, 2015
Mogidi:

jonathan war against boko is a scam!!!

Why are bokoharam waxing stronger after he claim to subdued them
Re: How Many More Deaths? How Long Shall We Mourn? by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 05, 2015
Mogidi:

you are talking to a group of people that has built a mental messainic perception of Buhari. Any criticism is deemed affront to their "deity". Hence, you will be given their venom (and may even be killed if they have their way). But that won't deter us!

#Never

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many More Deaths? How Long Shall We Mourn? by Mogidi: 10:39am On Jun 05, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

They should [size=13pt]all head to the lagoon[/size]

Hahahaha!! Best place for those who wants to stifle debate because the narrative doesn't suit them.
Re: How Many More Deaths? How Long Shall We Mourn? by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 05, 2015
As long as I am concerned, the war crime claim against Ihejirika or any Army officer irrespective of rank and tribe is non-issue. The Military laid down their lives for our sake. Whoever believe that the Generals committed phantom War crime should go to ICC, but I will always support the Military.
Mogidi:

Celebrated in most countries but derided at home for doing same.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Many More Deaths? How Long Shall We Mourn? by Mogidi: 10:44am On Jun 05, 2015
barcanista:
you are talking to a group of people that has built a mental messainic perception of Buhari. Any criticism is deemed affront to their "deity". Hence, you will be given their venom (and may even be killed if they have their way). [size=13pt]But that won't deter us![/size]

#Never

It spurs us on rather.
I get my daily fix of undiluted pleasure when children of anger are riled, hehehehe!
Re: How Many More Deaths? How Long Shall We Mourn? by tomakint: 10:48am On Jun 05, 2015
AbuMikey:

Bros, wait till after July 29th before You can be listend to.
Baba said 2-MONTHS, wait till after 2 Months. Like You don't know Baba went to Chad and Niger
He's on top of the situation already.
How many have died within these 8 days of Buhari....more than 100 already now you are saying we should wait till July 29 undecided are you sure Buhari is on top of the situation? Because it seems the 'situation is on top of him'....talk is cheap indeed!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Many More Deaths? How Long Shall We Mourn? by Mogidi: 10:48am On Jun 05, 2015
idu1:
jonathan war against boko is a scam!!!

Why are bokoharam waxing stronger after he claim to subdued them

You should ask Buhari?

My take is this, they were told to wax stronger so amnesty could be given and no one would know any different.
Re: How Many More Deaths? How Long Shall We Mourn? by Truckpusher(m): 10:50am On Jun 05, 2015
barcanista:
Wow! For the sake of Humanity, can't their leaders propose a solution to end the menace (Not the amnesty crap)? It is a shame that rather than implement solution even if it is short term, the elites up north brainwashed some of these people to believe that a southrn Ijaw man is responsible in order to reduce their population. I'm still trying to fathom how they arrived at their position.
Even the average brainwashed indigenous people of the North knew all along that their captors are the same people they call fellow tribes men even when it is very clear that there is a class system in the North that has distinguished the peasants from the Lords who owns everything from socio-economic power to political power as well as keeping them uneducated to ensure that they don't question their authority over them.But like every internally oppressed society they are now rising up against them using the same tool that they've used in oppressing them - Hence Islam becomes the rallying cry.

If today you want to cause problem in the Niger Delta you can use the resource control abi? but what happened when the poor people see you going to Abuja and coming back rich with no end in sight to stop their suffering ,won't they use the same cry to rally fighters against you?...That's a discussion for another topic.

The Northern elites knew all along where their problem is and they are even ready to bribe these pioneers to keep quiet but the message has already gone round that the time of redemption is near for them to have their perfect Islamic caliphate where normalcy would prevail ,with lots of interest from other Islamic groups that wouldn't mind in helping a people that seem to buy into their ideology because Islam all over the world is undergoing a serious silent but violent revolution that not even Christendom can stop, but the Lords in the North wants them here because they are their true source of intimidation and the power they wield in Abuja and in the Nigerian politics yet they won't let them become educated and begin to integrate with the secular Nigeria thereby losing their grip on their religious robots.

Let them continuously play the ostrich - They will soon be at their wit's end and we are all likely to pay the price at the end of the day.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Many More Deaths? How Long Shall We Mourn? by idu1(m): 10:50am On Jun 05, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Get lost you worthless thingy. i don't need your useless appraisal, gerrit
You are still hypocrite.

Useless people....
Re: How Many More Deaths? How Long Shall We Mourn? by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 05, 2015
Mogidi:

It spurs us on rather.
I get my daily fix of undiluted pleasure when children of anger are riled, hehehehe!
They have no clue that their constant venom rather than discourage us inspires us the more. grin
Re: How Many More Deaths? How Long Shall We Mourn? by AbuMikey(m): 10:59am On Jun 05, 2015
tomakint:

How many have died within these 8 days of Buhari....more than 100 already now you are saying we should wait till July 29 undecided are you sure Buhari is on top of the situation? Because it seems the 'situation is on top of him'....talk is cheap indeed!

I guess You were with XPGEJ during His unproductive 6years at Aso Rock, without finding a lasting solution to Boko Haram?
So, I wonder why You would thin GMB would get that solution in 8 days.

Why don't You calm down and wait for July 29th?

Truth is, Mr President's trip to Niger and Chad speaks volume of the fact that He's on top of the situation,
Re: How Many More Deaths? How Long Shall We Mourn? by Mogidi: 11:04am On Jun 05, 2015
barcanista:
They have no clue that their constant venom rather than discourage us inspires us the more. grin

There won't be any respite or reprieve, anyone that can't stand the heat should take Eurobomber's advice and>>>take a dip in the lagoon.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kwara Govt Holds Open Bid For Construction Of 26 Urban Roads / Insecurity: Famine In North’ll Have National Impact, Atiku Warns / PDP Moves To Remove Organising Secretary Over Incompetence, Arrogance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.