Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,403 members, 7,843,181 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Abike Dabiri-Erewa’s Bills Were Successful - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abike Dabiri-Erewa’s Bills Were Successful (766 Views)

Abike Dabiri-Erewa Meets Mark Zuckerberg / President Buhari With Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Photos) / Abike Dabiri-erewa Blast NBC On Radio Biafra Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abike Dabiri-Erewa’s Bills Were Successful by ImanuelJannah(m): 9:07am On Jun 05, 2015
Hon. Abike Dabiri-Erewa, Member House of Representatives, Ikorodu Federal constituency, and Chairperson house committee on Diaspora Affairs, was proud of the two bills she proposed at the green chamber in the just concluded 7th Assembly.

Nigerian Diaspora Commission bill and Violence Against Persons were the two bills.

According to her tweets, Nigerian Diaspora Bill has been passed, while Violence Against Persons Bill was signed into law.

With the signing into law of her bills, violent people beware!!

SOURCE: http://freshestgist.com/index.php/2015/06/05/abike-dabiri-erewas-bills-were-successful/
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa’s Bills Were Successful by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 9:13am On Jun 05, 2015
That is one lawmaker I respect so much. ...........I hope this new government will engage her and take advantage of her wealth of experience.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa’s Bills Were Successful by hadura29(m): 9:21am On Jun 05, 2015
I hope so oooo..

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa’s Bills Were Successful by ImanuelJannah(m): 9:29am On Jun 05, 2015
hadura29:
I hope so oooo..
why do you say so?
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa’s Bills Were Successful by missKiffy(f): 9:33am On Jun 05, 2015
She is trying

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa’s Bills Were Successful by socialmediaman: 9:38am On Jun 05, 2015
I think she did a great job, even with the alarm about the xenophobic attacks on Nigerians in South Africa
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa’s Bills Were Successful by Chiaka(f): 9:56am On Jun 05, 2015
Congrats to her

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa’s Bills Were Successful by hadura29(m): 12:12pm On Jun 05, 2015
ImanuelJannah:

why do you say so?

Just buttressing the fact of rumpelstiltskin..,,

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa’s Bills Were Successful by ImanuelJannah(m): 12:28pm On Jun 05, 2015
hadura29:

lolss
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa’s Bills Were Successful by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 05, 2015
hadura29:

Just buttressing hadura29's point too

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day: See How Far Osinbajo Is Sitting From Buhari & Other Presidents / SAD: Nigerian Student Slumped And Died During Football Match - Photo / How The Struggle For The Control Of Nigeria Will Snow Ball Into A Street Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.