Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,080 members, 7,818,233 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

What I Need From President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Need From President Buhari (373 Views)

Top 10 Questions Arising From President Buhari’s Health-induced Leave / Nigerians Expectations From President-elect, Buhari / Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What I Need From President Buhari by Emelcee: 9:31am On Jun 05, 2015
It is not a privilege, its not a right, I termed it my share...

Muhamad Buhari is a disappointment. David Mark and his gang should quickly extend the tenure of this national assembly and impeach him. How could he failed to creat at least two committees to consider the recommendations of a committee which look into the conclusion of a committee set up by government to probe the report of a committee which àlleged that a committee did not follow due process when its accepted the findings of a committee that investigated Boko Haram menace in north east Nigeria.

How can PMB go to Niger and Chad within 4 days of assuming office and commence action without giving us, the boys some opportunities to chop through committees and counter committees? This is political discrimination and economic disenfranchisement. Four years of starvation beckons to those of us chop through government of committee by committee for committee . And the fault is this stingy man. After all, we dont loot. We merely collected allowance for staying in five star hotels and jaw jaw. It is not easy to jaw jaw in such an extreme economy like ours where everyone is an expert with opinions on everything, and few bother to come up with solutions anyway.

Please, sir, president buhari, i am waiting for your letter.. i must serve a committee before national assembly commence business...
In case you have forgotten me, pa, Buhari, i am @mrcharkoal on behalf of Association of Government fact finding committee Contractors...

Sign by:
Linus Mfreke-Abasi Udonkang

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Blackmailers, Etteh Warns Akwa Ibom Gov / Sell Your Helicopter To Pay Osun Workers, PDP Tells Aregbesola / Governor Nyesom Wike Dissolves RSIEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.