Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,138 members, 7,842,274 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Premonitions About Marriages, Myth Or Fact? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Premonitions About Marriages, Myth Or Fact? (1012 Views)

Truth About Marriages: Cost Of Getting Married In Nigeria Is Less Than N40k / This Is Just The Truth About Marriages Today / 5 Misconceptions Women Have About Marriages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Premonitions About Marriages, Myth Or Fact? by Eragablessen(m): 12:08pm On Jun 05, 2015
Let me be precise, networks aint loyal. Deluded right now! The fourth person has just spoken to me about my marrital engagement with this certain/only girlfriend of mine in his dreams. Chronologicaly he is the fourth, after my good friend, my pastor, a stranger to my girlfriend, then today, him. But in contradiction to all 'f that, my dad would say to me as a child then that whatever dream you had and whisper to another is no more, or I'd rather say it would never occur. But to my amazement, me and my girlfriend never did the talk the talk or planning on walking the walk. Your experienced suggestions please. NB: I Love Her!!! Really trying to agree with my dad about dreams.
Re: Premonitions About Marriages, Myth Or Fact? by ammyluv2002(f): 12:09pm On Jun 05, 2015
Huh?
Re: Premonitions About Marriages, Myth Or Fact? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 05, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: Premonitions About Marriages, Myth Or Fact? by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 12:32pm On Jun 05, 2015
I don't even understand u
Re: Premonitions About Marriages, Myth Or Fact? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 05, 2015
When u modify call me.*jump pass thread*
Re: Premonitions About Marriages, Myth Or Fact? by sinaj(f): 1:01pm On Jun 05, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:
I don't even understand u
lol for a moment I thought my brain wz failing me
Re: Premonitions About Marriages, Myth Or Fact? by Eragablessen(m): 1:17pm On Jun 05, 2015
Andrew114:
When u modify call me.*jump pass thread*
Ring, ring ring! Dialing his number. Hopes he answers. Truth is I'm not that good in composing articles, so pardon my essay. It's been modified anyway. Hope you'd have positive things to say
Re: Premonitions About Marriages, Myth Or Fact? by Eragablessen(m): 1:19pm On Jun 05, 2015
sinaj:

lol for a moment I thought my brain wz failing me
It's nat failing you darling, would work on it on another thread. Hope you'd follow
Re: Premonitions About Marriages, Myth Or Fact? by Eragablessen(m): 1:24pm On Jun 05, 2015
In summary people, lemme first apologies for a poor note on this article. I've got a really bad compositions to excerpts. Four people have approach me this year claiming to have seen me and my girlfriend having a wedding in their respective dreams. So my arguement is this, is it premonition "fact" or just mere dream "myth"?.... Thanks ya'll.
Re: Premonitions About Marriages, Myth Or Fact? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 05, 2015
Ring, ring ring! Dialing his number. Hopes he answers. Truth is I'm not that good in composing articles, so pardon my essay. It's been modified anyway. Hope you'd have positive things to say[/quote]are u trying to say dat u saw some1 telling u to marry in dreams or what?[/color][quote author=Eragablessen post=34455599]
Re: Premonitions About Marriages, Myth Or Fact? by Eragablessen(m): 3:10pm On Jun 05, 2015
Andrew114:
Ring, ring ring! Dialing his number. Hopes he answers. Truth is I'm not that good in composing articles, so pardon my essay. It's been modified anyway. Hope you'd have positive things to sayare u trying to say dat u saw some1 telling u to marry in dreams or what?[/color]
The above post could be of help I guess.
Re: Premonitions About Marriages, Myth Or Fact? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 05, 2015
Eragablessen:
The above post could be of help I guess.
uhm i havn't come across such situation bfor,dats very wierd
Re: Premonitions About Marriages, Myth Or Fact? by Enockia(m): 3:21pm On Jun 05, 2015
u didnt make this . little sense
Re: Premonitions About Marriages, Myth Or Fact? by Eragablessen(m): 3:24pm On Jun 05, 2015
Enockia:
u didnt make this . little sense
Whatever your point is..... Thanks for dropping by anyway!
Re: Premonitions About Marriages, Myth Or Fact? by leftyansh: 3:25pm On Jun 05, 2015
op u mean people have seen visions about you both getting married?

modified

Depending on how spiritually tuned those individuals are, it might be a fact or just a fantasy

1 Like

Re: Premonitions About Marriages, Myth Or Fact? by Eragablessen(m): 3:33pm On Jun 05, 2015
leftyansh:
op u mean people have seen visions about you both getting married?

modified

Depending on how spiritually tuned those individuals are, it might be a fact or just a fantasy
Someone's understanding me atlast. Actually, my cry above is the reason why I'm here. I want to be cleared if some people can see visions in their dreams about you and it comes to reality as in "premonition" Or is it just a fantacy like you outrightly pointed out?

1 Like

Re: Premonitions About Marriages, Myth Or Fact? by leftyansh: 3:41pm On Jun 05, 2015
Eragablessen:
Someone's understanding me atlast. Actually, my cry above is the reason why I'm here. I want to be cleared if some people can see visions in their dreams about you and it comes to reality as in "premonition" Or is it just a fantacy like you outrightly pointed out?

Lemme Share a story......

I was about to travel to Abuja around June 2012, during may precisely, i had a dream for three nights in a roll that i died in an accident....

I didn't tell anyone but a week to my journey, my mum, my aunt called telling me to postpone any traveling i would embark on.... i asked them why and they said they had dreams that i died in an accident..... then i told them about my own dreams too...

So it might be a premonition depending on how spiritually tune such individuals are

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Premonitions About Marriages, Myth Or Fact? by Eragablessen(m): 10:52am On Jun 06, 2015
leftyansh:

Lemme Share a story......

I was about to travel to Abuja around June 2012, during may precisely, i had a dream for three nights in a roll that i died in an accident....

I didn't tell anyone but a week to my journey, my mum, my aunt called telling me to postpone any traveling i would embark on.... i asked them why and they said they had dreams that i died in an accident..... then i told them about my own dreams too...

So it might be a premonition depending on how spiritually tune such individuals are
Thank God for your life. You'll live to fulfill all your heart desires IJN.. Funny as it may sound, my cousin also confirmed the dreams and describe this my gf. She also warned me never to date a fair girl if I want to survive. My current lady is dark and its a coincidence to what she saw in her dreams.

1 Like

Re: Premonitions About Marriages, Myth Or Fact? by leftyansh: 12:59pm On Jun 06, 2015
Eragablessen:
Thank God for your life. You'll live to fulfill all your heart desires IJN.. Funny as it may sound, my cousin also confirmed the dreams and describe this my gf. She also warned me never to date a fair girl if I want to survive. My current lady is dark and its a coincidence to what she saw in her dreams.

it might be a fact then..... Seems you should take it serious especially the fair lady part........ Thanks and you too

(1) (Reply)

Type Of Women Who Will Always Cheat. / * / Can U Marry A Stripper?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.