Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,616 members, 7,827,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Urgent Advise Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent Advise Please (1667 Views)

Advise Please On How To Handle Her: Picture. / He's Just Too Nice, I Need Your Advise Please / What Could Be Wrong? I Need Your Advise Please! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Advise Please by ahamonyeka(m): 1:04pm On Jun 05, 2015
Please I need your advise,I met a ghanian girl on wechat she has a girl of 4 years old the guy who was responsible for the child left her when the girl was 4months old.she lost her parent when she was born she don't even know her parent now the young lady is in love with me haven't seen me but we only send pictures of ourselves to each other,she works with ghana electricity company and she lives alone,she calls me everyday just to hear my voice so this morning I told her I have girl friend and she started crying sending me voice message on whatsapp and I felt for her.though I love the girl the way she talks,her voice and her stature I keep telling her that is not going to workout between us because of the distance but she she said if I invite to nigeria she will come that she can kill her self all because of me.I don't know what to do now I have done everything possible to let go off her but all to no avail.please advise me before is too late.
Re: Urgent Advise Please by Feranchek(m): 1:09pm On Jun 05, 2015
So which kain advice you dey find na Tell me
Re: Urgent Advise Please by MizMyColi(f): 1:12pm On Jun 05, 2015
angry

though I love the girl the way she talks,her voice and her stature

she said if I invite to nigeria she will come that she can kill her self all because of me.

Biko, remove your slippers, put them on your head, hold them with both hands and run.
I mean, run. Run like your life depended on it.
I know you're running, now run harder.
Hang this relationship before it hangs you o.

Because I smell fish, and that's not a good sign.

She is not in love with you, she is in love with who she thinks you are.
You don't love her either.
A man who truly loves a woman will not list her physical attributes first when asked why he loves her.

I know you're doubting whether or not you are mentally and emotionally strong enough to do this, but I know you can, everyone can.

All the bestsmiley

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advise Please by SageNaruto(m): 1:13pm On Jun 05, 2015
undecided
Re: Urgent Advise Please by adebayour26: 1:14pm On Jun 05, 2015
Permit me to blame you for making her fall too much in love with you before opening up to her. You just played with her emotions...diaris God oooo

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advise Please by pasqal09: 1:17pm On Jun 05, 2015
Feranchek:
So which kain advice you dey find na Tell me

Lmao! OP, maybe you should go meet her in Ghana then since she loves u so much

But the lady in question sef She's a single mother with a 4yr old kid and she's naïve enough to fall for someone she hasn't even meet?
Re: Urgent Advise Please by quadness(m): 1:19pm On Jun 05, 2015
Marry the two of them , and use the one in Ghana as backup
Re: Urgent Advise Please by ronald4lif(m): 1:20pm On Jun 05, 2015
Some guys and emotional games sha. You knew quite well that you had a girlfriend and don't want anything serious with this lady but still went ahead playing games with her. Whilst you were having fun gambling with her emotion she was busy picturing the both of you having a swell time together?. And now you want to quit and dash her hopes away?. No way, you must finish what you started. angry

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advise Please by elantraceey(f): 1:23pm On Jun 05, 2015
So you knew you had a girlfriend and you were going all lovey dovey with her now she has fallen you want to run away , you are wicked angry

If you know you can't date a girl don't bother trying to instill feelings in her, make it clear its just friendship you want from the beginning . undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advise Please by Holatunde007(m): 1:24pm On Jun 05, 2015
Only a foool will offer u an advice........when u knw u ain't for it y did u flirt with her in d 1st place............
Re: Urgent Advise Please by xynerise: 1:24pm On Jun 05, 2015
The last part you said "Before it is too late" got me thinking. What will happen when it is too late? and what will be too late if I may ask, your decision? This is a long distance imaginary relationship, young man. Just pretend you never had a conversation with her in the first place and everything will look like an illusion.
Re: Urgent Advise Please by elantraceey(f): 1:25pm On Jun 05, 2015
pasqal09:

But the lady in question sef She's a single mother with a 4yr old kid and she's naïve enough to fall for someone she hasn't even meet?

It happens .

3 Likes

Re: Urgent Advise Please by xynerise: 1:27pm On Jun 05, 2015
elantraceey:
So you knew you had a girlfriend and you were going all lovey dovey with her now she has fallen you want to run away , you are wicked angry

If you know you can't date a girl don't bother trying to instill feelings in her, make it clear its just friendship you want from the beginning . undecided undecided
Our quest for adventure sometimes lead us into confusion
Re: Urgent Advise Please by pasqal09: 1:35pm On Jun 05, 2015
MizMyColi:
angry

Biko, remove your slippers, put them on your head, hold them with both hands and run.

A man who truly loves a woman will not list her physical attributes first when asked why he loves her.

I know you're doubting whether or not you are mentally and emotionally strong enough to do this, but I know you can, everyone can.

All the bestsmiley

I see you
Re: Urgent Advise Please by ahamonyeka(m): 1:36pm On Jun 05, 2015
adebayour26:
Permit me to blame you for making her fall too much in love with you before opening up to her. You just played with her emotions...diaris God oooo
I think you are right.
Re: Urgent Advise Please by pasqal09: 1:37pm On Jun 05, 2015
elantraceey:

It happens .
To only naïve girls
Re: Urgent Advise Please by ahamonyeka(m): 1:37pm On Jun 05, 2015
pasqal09:

I have told her that he has not seen me and she is dying.
Re: Urgent Advise Please by ahamonyeka(m): 1:40pm On Jun 05, 2015
ronald4lif:
Some guys and emotional games sha. You knew quite well that you had a girlfriend and don't want anything serious with this lady but still went ahead playing games with her. Whilst you were having fun gambling with her emotion she was busy picturing the both of you having a swell time together?. And now you want to quit and dash her hopes away?. No way, you must finish what you started. angry
I don't have a serious girl just making her to let go.
Re: Urgent Advise Please by ahamonyeka(m): 1:41pm On Jun 05, 2015
xynerise:
The last part you said "Before it is too late" got me thinking. What will happen when it is too late? and what will be too late if I may ask, your decision? This is a long distance imaginary relationship, young man. Just pretend you never had a conversation with her in the first place and everything will look like an illusion.
OK bro
Re: Urgent Advise Please by MrCork: 2:09pm On Jun 05, 2015
ahamonyeka:
Please I need your advise,I met a ghanian girl on wechat she has a girl of 4 years old the guy who was responsible for the child left her when the girl was 4months old.she lost her parent when she was born she don't even know her parent now the young lady is in love with me haven't seen me but we only send pictures of ourselves to each other,she works with ghana electricity company and she lives alone,she calls me everyday just to hear my voice so this morning I told her I have girl friend and she started crying sending me voice message on whatsapp and I felt for her.though I love the girl the way she talks,her voice and her stature I keep telling her that is not going to workout between us because of the distance but she she said if I invite to nigeria she will come that she can kill her self all because of me.I don't know what to do now I have done everything possible to let go off her but all to no avail.please advise me before is too late.

....SHAME ON U FOR LOOKIN AT 4YEER OLD GIRL ON WEBCAM FOR LOOOSIN HER PARENST....SHAME ON U ...YOU PETERFILE!!! (no oofeinse) angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urgent Advise Please by elantraceey(f): 2:14pm On Jun 05, 2015
pasqal09:

To only naïve girls
Not just naive girls .
Re: Urgent Advise Please by elantraceey(f): 2:16pm On Jun 05, 2015
pasqal09:

To only naïve girls
Not just naive girls .
Re: Urgent Advise Please by elantraceey(f): 2:16pm On Jun 05, 2015
pasqal09:

To only naïve girls
Not just naive girls .
Re: Urgent Advise Please by ahamonyeka(m): 2:17pm On Jun 05, 2015
MrCork:

....SHAME ON U FOR LOOKIN AT 4YEER OLD GIRL ON WEBCAM FOR LOOOSIN HER PARENST....SHAME ON U ...YOU PETERFILE!!! (no oofeinse) angry
did you smoke weed or sk?
Re: Urgent Advise Please by ahamonyeka(m): 2:19pm On Jun 05, 2015
Holatunde007:
Only a foool will offer u an advice........when u knw u ain't for it y did u flirt with her in d 1st place............
you don't even know what you re saying.
Re: Urgent Advise Please by pasqal09: 3:22pm On Jun 05, 2015
elantraceey:

Not just naive girls .
No sensible girl will fall for this
Re: Urgent Advise Please by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 05, 2015
undecided
Re: Urgent Advise Please by Sveen: 3:45pm On Jun 05, 2015
MizMyColi:
angry

All the bestsmiley
I disagree with the bolded.
Re: Urgent Advise Please by MizMyColi(f): 7:53pm On Jun 05, 2015
Sveen:
I disagree with the bolded.

If I may ask, why?smiley

What's your angle?
Re: Urgent Advise Please by Sveen: 8:00pm On Jun 05, 2015
MizMyColi:

If I may ask, why?smiley

What's your angle?
You said a guy won't mention the physical attributes of a girl when asked if he loves her, you are wrong. Though, that certainly won't be the first thing to say, but if the conversation leads there, most guys would definitely make mention of it. If I like you, I can't just like or love you for loving sake, there'll be some features, some attributes for my doing so. E.g "Do you love your gf?" Yes I do. "Why?" I love her cos of her beauty, character, humor, affinity, etcetera. Do you comprehend my points?
Re: Urgent Advise Please by MizMyColi(f): 8:05pm On Jun 05, 2015
Sveen:
You said a guy won't mention the physical attributes of a girl when asked if he loves her, you are wrong. Though, that certainly won't be the first thing to say, but if the conversation leads there, most guys would definitely make mention of it. If I like you, I can't just like or love you for loving sake, there'll be some features, some attributes for my doing so. E.g "Do you love your gf?" Yes I do. "Why?" I love her cos of her beauty, character, humor, affinity, etcetera. Do you comprehend my points?

I don't see an issue here brosmiley

@Emboldened, isn't that my submission too?
Re: Urgent Advise Please by MizTyna(f): 8:05pm On Jun 05, 2015
ronald4lif:

I dunno why guys do this. The girl comes across as a bit dumb to me too. E-love? Hell no

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How To Easily Get Her Attention Without Talking To Her / Lol... Funny Indeed.. / Transgender: This Woman Was Once A Male U.S Marine - See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.