Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

My Embarrassing Moment, Do You Have Any? Lets Discuss & Compare Them Here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Embarrassing Moment, Do You Have Any? Lets Discuss & Compare Them Here (748 Views)

My Embarrassing Experience In Auchi, Edo State. (her Pant And Her) / Hilarious!!! Seducing A Banker.... My Most Embarrassing Moment. / Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Embarrassing Moment, Do You Have Any? Lets Discuss & Compare Them Here by fantacie(f): 3:35pm On Feb 18, 2009
Hi everybody, lets talk about our embarrassing moments here if you have any. how was it? did u get hurt? put it here let’s compare.

here is mine: it was on a good refreshing evening, i had worked into one mr. bigs in PH feeling elegantly beautiful and sexy, all of a sudden i noticed all eye were on me as i walked in. i wore a high hill shoes which made me to catwalk. in an effort to maintain my step, i missed it and landed on the floor. i felt like shit and wished I could disappear.

guess what?, i didn’t not get up, i lay there not because i didn’t have the strength to get up but because i was so ashemed that i couldn’t raise my head to look in the anxious faces of the people staring at me in astonishment. thanks to a nice guy who came to my rescue to give me a helping hand. He took me to a sit and helped me dusted my cloth.

after all the catwalk and beautiful outfit I had on. it was so embarrassing i thought i was going to die.

my fellow girls learn from me ooo watch your steps when u wear a hilly shoes on a tiled ground.

let’s hear yours.
Re: My Embarrassing Moment, Do You Have Any? Lets Discuss & Compare Them Here by Hollysmile: 6:16am On Feb 19, 2009
Got alot of em, but can't figure even one out, now.
You's is quite crazy.
Re: My Embarrassing Moment, Do You Have Any? Lets Discuss & Compare Them Here by SeanT21(f): 6:43am On Feb 19, 2009
Receiving a funny text message in church from a friend.I laughed so hard that everyone turned and looked my way.My mother was so mad at me that after church I just wanted to disappear. wink
Re: My Embarrassing Moment, Do You Have Any? Lets Discuss & Compare Them Here by fantacie(f): 7:52am On Feb 19, 2009
uh uh! i can imagine the scenero

(1) (Reply)

Where Love Took Me! / What Is Loving? / Do I Quit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.