Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,114 members, 7,821,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Message To All Nigerians By MC Blackbody - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Message To All Nigerians By MC Blackbody (477 Views)

Mc Tagwaye Shakes President Buhari, As DSS Reacts (Photos, Video) / Buhari May Speak To Nigerians By Phone Soon - Presidency / Interesting FACTS About Nigerians By Tribes That Will Make You Laugh & Frown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Message To All Nigerians By MC Blackbody by Blackbody20(m): 2:56pm On Jun 05, 2015
There are People praying for the failure of this new adminiatration...so that they could say "we said it/we warned them" It is understandable that you benefited immensely from PDP's 16 years of misrule, mismanagement and misappropriation...and the fact that you are pained that that fisherman from Otuoke was sent packing....but then, u need to move on. You need to pause and ask yourself...what will i stand to gain by wishing my country suffer another set back.....or praying for her destruction? Dear Nigerians, it's time for us to start showing loyalty to our dear country than to a particular political party. Nigeria can be great again! Mc Blackbody
Re: Message To All Nigerians By MC Blackbody by VhatAmazingDude: 3:06pm On Jun 05, 2015
You are not fit to preach this message.
Work on yourself first before imploring others to tow your path.

1 Like

Re: Message To All Nigerians By MC Blackbody by leftyansh: 4:25pm On Jun 05, 2015
shakes my dick on the thread........ Iranu

angry

#walksout
Re: Message To All Nigerians By MC Blackbody by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 05, 2015
#buharibadomen49ja

(1) (Reply)

Adeboye To Osinbajo, Ambode: Use Your Offices To Change Nigeria’s Bad Image / My Re-election Gave S/east Sense Of Belonging— Dep. Senate President Ekweremadu / Is Democracy In Nigeria A Fraud?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.