Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,304 members, 7,815,551 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Photos: There's Only One Source Of Water In David Mark's Village In Benue - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: There's Only One Source Of Water In David Mark's Village In Benue (1696 Views)

Ararume's Daughter Weds In Abuja: David Mark, Amaechi, Dogara, Ngige, Attend / "Error' Discovered In David Mark's Sen. Election Victory / Source Of Drinking Water In My Community In Ebonyi (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: There's Only One Source Of Water In David Mark's Village In Benue by saasala(m): 3:04pm On Jun 05, 2015
Re: Photos: There's Only One Source Of Water In David Mark's Village In Benue by April07: 3:15pm On Jun 05, 2015
Does the poster know that they are several villages that still have streams??

These things are what makes life in the rural areas so organized and harmonious.

and I refuse to believe that's the only source of water in the village pictured here, David Mark's village or not..

Can't be just one stream.. undecided
Re: Photos: There's Only One Source Of Water In David Mark's Village In Benue by fiftynaira(m): 3:18pm On Jun 05, 2015
And he was a senate president...

Under

The shoeless
The clueless
One!
Re: Photos: There's Only One Source Of Water In David Mark's Village In Benue by Beremx(f): 3:23pm On Jun 05, 2015
and he has portable drinking water from a borehole in his house.
nawa!
Re: Photos: There's Only One Source Of Water In David Mark's Village In Benue by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 05, 2015
fiftynaira:

Under

The shoeless
The clueless
One!

The man you called shoeless is far more better than you and your family.

Think before you talk, old swain.

Light my weed*
Re: Photos: There's Only One Source Of Water In David Mark's Village In Benue by PointB: 3:45pm On Jun 05, 2015
If the claim is true, then I expect more people at the site, and more chaotic scene. Not just these relax four.

Epic fail!
Re: Photos: There's Only One Source Of Water In David Mark's Village In Benue by kelechi50: 4:01pm On Jun 05, 2015
The question is does he care about his community since he does't live
Re: Photos: There's Only One Source Of Water In David Mark's Village In Benue by Shortyy(f): 4:02pm On Jun 05, 2015
nonsense
Re: Photos: There's Only One Source Of Water In David Mark's Village In Benue by fiftynaira(m): 4:06pm On Jun 05, 2015
HeartRobber:

The man you called shoeless is far more better than you and your family.

Think before you talk, old swain.

Light my weed*

I wish u well in yabatech!
Re: Photos: There's Only One Source Of Water In David Mark's Village In Benue by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 05, 2015
Why do I find it difficult to believe the OP?
Re: Photos: There's Only One Source Of Water In David Mark's Village In Benue by disumusa: 5:58pm On Jun 05, 2015
With the nature of soil in bore hole is difficult at otupo, but mark can site big reservour and divert water from close village in which he refuse to do, rather award the contract to him self and embesel the money
Re: Photos: There's Only One Source Of Water In David Mark's Village In Benue by Zeezy99: 6:36pm On Jun 05, 2015
And the dude received billions in constituency allowance each year? Wat in Jupiter's cock is he doing wt the money?
Re: Photos: There's Only One Source Of Water In David Mark's Village In Benue by akins56(m): 6:43pm On Jun 05, 2015
barcanista:
Why do I find it difficult to believe the OP?
because its not anti-buhari/APC.

1 Like

Re: Photos: There's Only One Source Of Water In David Mark's Village In Benue by tociano009(m): 7:12pm On Jun 05, 2015
Lie
Re: Photos: There's Only One Source Of Water In David Mark's Village In Benue by themilanway(m): 7:29pm On Jun 05, 2015
Yet he gave some one a $200,000 customized wrist watch?

Has a helipad in his home?

Karma will soon catch up with him.
Re: Photos: There's Only One Source Of Water In David Mark's Village In Benue by specco(m): 8:18pm On Jun 05, 2015
fiftynaira:

Under

The shoeless
The clueless
One!

The 'shoeless' one went on to achieve much in life even before joining politics. Simply go and check his public asset declaration b4 his presidency.
You that had tonnes of shoes as a child nobody even knows your name.

(1) (Reply)

Imo State Government Is Not Owing Her Workers 11 Months Salary Arrears / Government Is Not Supposed To Be Involved In Religious Activities -EL-RUFA'I / Dollar To Naira On 1st Saturday August 2015 Now Sell At Black Market $1=n222.00

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.