Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,114 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Buddah Monk Gives Up - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buddah Monk Gives Up (3173 Views)

Appreciation Note: Buddah Finally Call It Quit / Appointments: Ohaneze Gives Up On Buhari- Daily Sun / Chinese Goalkeeper Gives Up Goal While Taking Water Break ;D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buddah Monk Gives Up by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 05, 2015
Buddah monk is quitting tribalism, all former documents remain valid.

~Buddah Monk

Re: Buddah Monk Gives Up by chiefinalowo: 5:04pm On Jun 05, 2015
The same way ojukwu quit in the middle of the war.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buddah Monk Gives Up by raumdeuter: 5:05pm On Jun 05, 2015
Why are you quitting?
Re: Buddah Monk Gives Up by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 05, 2015
BuddahMonk:
Buddah monk is quitting tribalism, all former documents remain valid.

~Buddah Monk
Nice one! It doesn't pay

7 Likes

Re: Buddah Monk Gives Up by demelza: 5:34pm On Jun 05, 2015
chiefinalowo:
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buddah Monk Gives Up by ManMountain(m): 5:45pm On Jun 05, 2015
Assholee, come up with another moniker.

4 Likes

Re: Buddah Monk Gives Up by coolitempa(f): 5:45pm On Jun 05, 2015
No no no....don't quit...kontinu to encourage ur people to follow d same path...... cheesy.......don't run from the hate that u started...... grin....you know what is coming..... wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buddah Monk Gives Up by idu1(m): 5:47pm On Jun 05, 2015
undecided
Re: Buddah Monk Gives Up by Dejohnbull: 6:03pm On Jun 05, 2015
Op should lagoon owners celebrate in the lagoon if u quit?
Re: Buddah Monk Gives Up by demmie1: 6:14pm On Jun 05, 2015
Choi, Yoruba woman don gif him seerios phoko

2 Likes

Re: Buddah Monk Gives Up by codedslayer: 6:43pm On Jun 05, 2015
The jobless oaf is seeking attention. He always post jargons after smoking is usual Igbo cheesy Log on with your OkijaAmaka, AnambraDota,Chuksphil handle and stop boring us.

4 Likes

Re: Buddah Monk Gives Up by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 05, 2015
chiefinalowo:
You no even allow the bros land.

First it was EUROBOMBER and now BuddahMonk. Nice

1 Like

Re: Buddah Monk Gives Up by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 05, 2015
[size=18pt]What is the difference between these two pics?[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2484235_cgvnnavwcaezfb6_jpegbce23161a6e0d72cf2fa75b2ce820228

1 Like

Re: Buddah Monk Gives Up by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 05, 2015
codedslayer:
The jobless oaf is seeking attention. He always post jargons after smoking is usual Igbo cheesy Log on with your OkijaAmaka, AnambraDota,Chuksphil handle and stop boring us.

i dont own AnambraDota, my cousin own it so sometimes i do borrow it from her to comment .

OKijaAmaka, Chuksphil, Igbomonk are all gone, i have deleted those handles to show i mean business ;

Quit tribalism its not good, i used to be a tribalist so i know it doesn't pay, am not jobless like you always think, if you want to know me further i will reveal my job to you, tribalists are not always jobless, change your orientation and impart your society.

"I just wanna go to the slum
And throw my money on the floor like the Notorious BUM, uh
Build a home, teach a class, start a revolution
Free the mind, heal the body, talking evolution"

http://genius.com/46132

-Buddah Monk slept here

2 Likes

Re: Buddah Monk Gives Up by PedroJP(m): 7:32pm On Jun 05, 2015
Fine. Tribalism doesn't pay, but don't forget who u are.

2 Likes

Re: Buddah Monk Gives Up by 9jii(m): 7:32pm On Jun 05, 2015
Nairaland Newbie Craving for attention.

I don help
Re: Buddah Monk Gives Up by fx45(m): 7:41pm On Jun 05, 2015
9jii:
Nairaland Newbie Craving for attention.

I don help
You're obviously the newbie here....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buddah Monk Gives Up by codedslayer: 7:42pm On Jun 05, 2015
[s]
BuddahMonk:

i dont own AnambraDota, my cousin own it so sometimes i do borrow it from her to comment .

OKijaAmaka, Chuksphil, Igbomonk are all gone, i have deleted those handles to show i mean business ;

Quit tribalism its not good, i used to be a tribalist so i know it doesn't pay, am not jobless like you always think, if you want to know me further i will reveal my job to you, tribalists are not always jobless, change your orientation and impart your society.

"I just wanna go to the slum
And throw my money on the floor like the Notorious BUM, uh
Build a home, teach a class, start a revolution
Free the mind, heal the body, talking evolution"

http://genius.com/46132

-Buddah Monk slept here
[/s]

Why will i wanna know someone i know already. Buhahahaha.

3 Likes

Re: Buddah Monk Gives Up by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 05, 2015
your still ;living in the past, verify what i wrote here and know whether am economical with truth.

am not you.

As Salaam Alaikum!

codedslayer:
[s][/s]

Why will i wanna know someone i know already. Buhahahaha.

1 Like

Re: Buddah Monk Gives Up by codedslayer: 7:50pm On Jun 05, 2015
[s]
BuddahMonk:
your still ;living in the past, verify what i wrote here and know whether am economical with truth.

am not you.

As Salaam Alaikum!

[/s]

Stop smoking that thing again Ebuka. My advice for you.

1 Like

Re: Buddah Monk Gives Up by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 05, 2015
codedslayer:
[s][/s]

Stop smoking that thing again Ebuka. My advice for you.

You need help, I can see your suffering from past blows I gave you when I was still in your league, be heal in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Buddah Monk Gives Up by vedd: 8:21pm On Jun 05, 2015
Good decision to quit tribalism man.
Tribalism pays with a worthless coin. And it's debilitating.

3 Likes

Re: Buddah Monk Gives Up by codedslayer: 9:59pm On Jun 05, 2015
BuddahMonk:

You need help, I can see your suffering from past blows I gave you when I was still in your league, be heal in Jesus name.

BUhahahahaha. Blows indeed. Ebuka, You have never engage me before, you always run when i show. I am your boss in the game but you will deny it, I will call you out when you switch to your new moniker. Till then, stop smoking your Igbo before logging on nairaland cos it makes you post trash.

3 Likes

Re: Buddah Monk Gives Up by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 05, 2015
codedslayer:

BUhahahahaha. Blows indeed. Ebuka, You have never engage me before, you always run when i show. I am your boss in the game but you will deny it, I will call you out when you switch to your new moniker. Till then, stop smoking your Igbo before logging on nairaland cos it makes you post trash.

smoking igbo is not a bad thing anyway, i wont deny what i eat, am not a hypocrite, i have never ran away from tribal bashing in my life but i decided to let things slide. cool cool cool cool

4 Likes

Re: Buddah Monk Gives Up by codedslayer: 10:15pm On Jun 05, 2015
BuddahMonk:

smoking igbo is not a bad thing anyway, i wont deny what i eat, am not a hypocrite, i have never ran away from tribal bashing in my life but i decided to let things slide. cool cool cool cool

Ebuka, I will call you out when you switch to a new moniker. You have always avoid me when I show, the only thing you do is post meme and run for cover. Stick to your Igbo smoking Ebuka.

3 Likes

Re: Buddah Monk Gives Up by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 05, 2015
codedslayer:
[s]

Ebuka, I will call you out when you switch to a new moniker. You have always avoid me when I show, the only thing you do is post meme and run for cover. Stick to your Igbo smoking Ebuka.[/s]

i have been elevated, you call me out but my subordinates will answer you, am no longer in the same league with you.

My daughter is on the way, she deserves a phenomenal dad, get your mates and engage them in mudfighting cool wink

2 Likes

Re: Buddah Monk Gives Up by codedslayer: 10:27pm On Jun 05, 2015
[s]
BuddahMonk:

i have been elevated, you call me out but my subordinates will answer you, am no longer in the same league with you.

My daughter is on the way, she deserves a phenomenal dad, get your mates and engage them in mudfighting cool wink
[/s]

Shut up Ebuka, You said same trash few weeks ago before launching your AnambraDota moniker. You can tell that story to your fellow gullible fla.t.head. No one give a Bleep, I am watching and will call you out as usual. Igbo smoker like you can never change nor get sense. BUhahahahha

3 Likes

Re: Buddah Monk Gives Up by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 05, 2015
codedslayer:
[s][/s]

Shut up Ebuka, You said same trash few weeks ago before launching your AnambraDota moniker. You can tell that story to your fellow gullible fla.t.head. No one give a Bleep, I am watching and will call you out as usual. Igbo smoker like you can never change nor get sense. BUhahahahha

AnambraDota is my alter ego,the person behind it is a changed man, the handle is not owned by me, i ve given it back to the original owner,

Buddha Monk is the only nigga alive, i pray you will change but i discovered your case is biblical so only divine intervention will put stop to your case, i will always remember you in my prayers and thank God my case didn't get as worse as your, i prays haven gives you a second chance. smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Buddah Monk Gives Up by ibietela2(m): 10:36pm On Jun 05, 2015
After denying his name, he then accepted it
Re: Buddah Monk Gives Up by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 05, 2015
ibietela2:
After denying his name, he then accepted it

which name

i was using the handle to comment but i didnt own it, my cus did but she aint always online.
Re: Buddah Monk Gives Up by ibietela2(m): 10:50pm On Jun 05, 2015
BuddahMonk:

which name

i was using the handle to comment but i didnt own it, my cus did but she aint always online.

Ebuka
Re: Buddah Monk Gives Up by codedslayer: 11:10pm On Jun 05, 2015
[s]
BuddahMonk:

AnambraDota is my alter ego,the person behind it is a changed man, the handle is not owned by me, i ve given it back to the original owner,

Buddha Monk is the only nigga alive, i pray you will change but i discovered your case is biblical so only divine intervention will put stop to your case, i will always remember you in my prayers and thank God my case didn't get as worse as your, i prays haven gives you a second chance. smiley smiley smiley
[/s]

Ebuka, Go and smoke your Igbo. You are yarning nonsense as usual. Jobless painter. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

0MG!! See The Photo Of The Worlds Largest Vagina / 5 Most Handsome Nigerian Presidents Since 1960 / Check Out Minimun Wage Of Oil Producing Nations(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.