Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,656 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

First Lady Aisha Buhari Parties After Meeting Chibok Girls' Parents (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / First Lady Aisha Buhari Parties After Meeting Chibok Girls' Parents (pics) (3133 Views)

Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) / Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR / Meeting Chibok Parents Is Not Good For My Emotions - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Lady Aisha Buhari Parties After Meeting Chibok Girls' Parents (pics) by FreeGlobe(f): 6:11pm On Jun 14, 2015
After shedding crocodile tears with the parents of Chibok girls the previous day, first lady Aisha Buhari, steps out the next day partying with party members.
The change in her demeanor and clothing just between 2 days for these events is one that could only be common in movies and should also deserves an Oscar award. Change!

10 Likes

Re: First Lady Aisha Buhari Parties After Meeting Chibok Girls' Parents (pics) by hopilo: 6:12pm On Jun 14, 2015
same pattern, don't expect anything new

7 Likes

Re: First Lady Aisha Buhari Parties After Meeting Chibok Girls' Parents (pics) by FreeGlobe(f): 6:14pm On Jun 14, 2015
hmmmm... lalasticlala, mods

2 Likes

Re: First Lady Aisha Buhari Parties After Meeting Chibok Girls' Parents (pics) by Mayor21(m): 6:14pm On Jun 14, 2015
Spend the money... Thiefs

5 Likes

Re: First Lady Aisha Buhari Parties After Meeting Chibok Girls' Parents (pics) by agarawu23(m): 6:14pm On Jun 14, 2015
FreeGlobe:
hmmmm... lalasti clala, mods

so you are expecting FP with this ?

don't forget bokoharam and the chibok kidnapped girls are all left-over from your hero and past hero's (PDP in general)

If mama peace can smile and laugh after the indecent then, what stops Aisha from smiling?

or her sadness will bring back the girls your Hero refused to rescue ?

9 Likes

Re: First Lady Aisha Buhari Parties After Meeting Chibok Girls' Parents (pics) by EverestdeBliu(m): 6:15pm On Jun 14, 2015
Choi! dis poster wey dey up u try. e jos b like sey pesin dey for go-slow,dey follow el-rufai(bus) for back
And to the topic; If 'twas GEJ or PEJ now,they'll so BASH 'em like its no man's business.

1 Like

Re: First Lady Aisha Buhari Parties After Meeting Chibok Girls' Parents (pics) by QuotaSystem: 6:15pm On Jun 14, 2015
Was she supposed to mourn for the next 24 hours

Dumb TANoids. Its called EMPATHY, not shedding tears.

6 Likes

Re: First Lady Aisha Buhari Parties After Meeting Chibok Girls' Parents (pics) by PaulJohn1: 6:15pm On Jun 14, 2015
I don't get. Are they supposed to turn sadist because they visited parents of kidnapped kids?

4 Likes

Re: First Lady Aisha Buhari Parties After Meeting Chibok Girls' Parents (pics) by Beesluv: 6:15pm On Jun 14, 2015
Its her time. Mama P did worse. Chaiiiiiiii

2 Likes

Re: First Lady Aisha Buhari Parties After Meeting Chibok Girls' Parents (pics) by Tecnonews24: 6:16pm On Jun 14, 2015
That's the Chang amajiris and Co voted For. I didn't see her wearing her ten million naira wrist watch.

3 Likes

Re: First Lady Aisha Buhari Parties After Meeting Chibok Girls' Parents (pics) by FreeGlobe(f): 6:16pm On Jun 14, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Was she supposed to mourn for the next 24 hours
you are crazy

3 Likes

Re: First Lady Aisha Buhari Parties After Meeting Chibok Girls' Parents (pics) by Redoil: 6:17pm On Jun 14, 2015
Dogs and baboon will surely soake in blood

3 Likes

Re: First Lady Aisha Buhari Parties After Meeting Chibok Girls' Parents (pics) by Ilekeh(f): 6:18pm On Jun 14, 2015
Should she have shaved her head like an Igbo widow?

7 Likes

Re: First Lady Aisha Buhari Parties After Meeting Chibok Girls' Parents (pics) by A7(m): 6:19pm On Jun 14, 2015
And Op is hating everyday, doing same thing over and over.

6 Likes

Re: First Lady Aisha Buhari Parties After Meeting Chibok Girls' Parents (pics) by kodded(m): 6:22pm On Jun 14, 2015
I think this woman will be the weakling in buhari led administration...............

...............if buhari want to be successful he should place this woman where she belongs (i.e kitchen) if not she is going to be the nex "turai yaradua" in the making undecided undecided undecided

6 Likes

Re: First Lady Aisha Buhari Parties After Meeting Chibok Girls' Parents (pics) by agarawu23(m): 6:22pm On Jun 14, 2015
FreeGlobe:

i am crazy
yes you are smiley

you expect her to mourn till the end of the year or her mourning will bring back the girls?

7 Likes

Re: First Lady Aisha Buhari Parties After Meeting Chibok Girls' Parents (pics) by QuotaSystem: 6:23pm On Jun 14, 2015
FreeGlobe:

you are crazy

You are pained, I understand.

Your President, Muhammadu Buhari for the next 4 years.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-XBIW_zlXUww/VW8BAvEaLpI/AAAAAAAAo6s/nh64VyGu0So/s1600/ali1.PNG[/img]

4 Likes

Re: First Lady Aisha Buhari Parties After Meeting Chibok Girls' Parents (pics) by tunjiajayi: 6:28pm On Jun 14, 2015
FreeGlobe:

you are crazy

you are a yellow female flat headed Tarzan monkey (biafran specie)

2 Likes

Re: First Lady Aisha Buhari Parties After Meeting Chibok Girls' Parents (pics) by INTERMAN: 6:29pm On Jun 14, 2015
Did people party during mourning?

2 Likes

Re: First Lady Aisha Buhari Parties After Meeting Chibok Girls' Parents (pics) by temitemi1(m): 6:30pm On Jun 14, 2015
#babaonechance n his wife nah wash grin grin

May GOD Bless Mama peace wherever She is @ d moment!

3 Likes

Re: First Lady Aisha Buhari Parties After Meeting Chibok Girls' Parents (pics) by temitemi1(m): 6:33pm On Jun 14, 2015
Friday n saturday is a very short period man! Just some ours in between grin grin
agarawu23:
yes you are smiley

you expect her to mourn till the end of the year or her mourning will bring back the girls?

2 Likes

Re: First Lady Aisha Buhari Parties After Meeting Chibok Girls' Parents (pics) by temitemi1(m): 6:36pm On Jun 14, 2015
Do u think they really care abt d situation of things in this country They here to loot!
INTERMAN:
Did people party during mourning?

1 Like

Re: First Lady Aisha Buhari Parties After Meeting Chibok Girls' Parents (pics) by agarawu23(m): 6:36pm On Jun 14, 2015
temitemi1:
Friday n saturday is a very short period man! Just some ours in between grin grin
blame your Hero ogbeni.

2 Likes

Re: First Lady Aisha Buhari Parties After Meeting Chibok Girls' Parents (pics) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 6:40pm On Jun 14, 2015
Do yu want her to cry forever abi odey ni op yii ni

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Lady Aisha Buhari Parties After Meeting Chibok Girls' Parents (pics) by temitemi1(m): 6:41pm On Jun 14, 2015
Ogbeni, What's my HERO got to do with ur first lady brainwashing u with her tears
agarawu23:
blame your Hero ogbeni.

1 Like

Re: First Lady Aisha Buhari Parties After Meeting Chibok Girls' Parents (pics) by PedroJP(m): 6:46pm On Jun 14, 2015
agarawu23:

don't forget bokoharam and the chibok kidnapped girls are all left-over from your hero and past hero's (PDP in general)

If mama peace can smile and laugh after the indecent then, what stops Aisha from smiling?

I thought pointing fingers at GEJ then was politics, u'v made me have a rethink. Seems is madness.

U are still comparing PEJ/GEJ with GMB!Aisha, when u promised change.

Y don't u behave civil.

What GEJ couldn't do, u promised to do. Why still refer to GEJ when u have power now to correct his bad.

Nigerians !! Nawa ooo. Some are senseless and have their brains filled with food stuff.

And it seems u are contesting Mr Nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: First Lady Aisha Buhari Parties After Meeting Chibok Girls' Parents (pics) by agarawu23(m): 6:46pm On Jun 14, 2015
temitemi1:
Ogbeni, What's my HERO got to do with ur first lady brainwashing u with her tears
your Hero was busy dining and wining when they informed him chibok girls were kidnapped. he took him 19days before he accept the fact that the ladies were truly kidnapped.

so blame your hero for not taking fast action.

Aisha can't remain in mourning mood because her husband isn't dead yet.(long live the president).

3 Likes

Re: First Lady Aisha Buhari Parties After Meeting Chibok Girls' Parents (pics) by agarawu23(m): 6:51pm On Jun 14, 2015
PedroJP:

I thought pointing fingers at GEJ then was politics, u'v made me have a rethink. Seems is madness.

U are still comparing PEJ/GEJ with GMB!Aisha, when u promised change.

Y don't u behave civil.

What GEJ couldn't do, u promised to do. Why still refer to GEJ when u have power now to correct his bad.

Nigerians !! Nawa ooo. Some are senseless and have their brains filled with food stuff.

And it seems u are contesting Mr Nairaland.
if you guys can point fingers on a government that's not up to a month then you should be expecting a trow back remembrance of the stone your hero left unturned.

you are the senseless dude here because you wouldn't expect the woman not to attend occasions again.

that shouldn't stop your vote for me tho

5 Likes

Re: First Lady Aisha Buhari Parties After Meeting Chibok Girls' Parents (pics) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 14, 2015
agarawu23:

you people really do not understand the meaning of change now do you?

2 Likes

Re: First Lady Aisha Buhari Parties After Meeting Chibok Girls' Parents (pics) by PedroJP(m): 6:52pm On Jun 14, 2015
Ilekeh:
Should she have shaved her head like an Igbo widow?

It seems anything Igbo drains u. If not for World powers then, i don't think we would have been together here now with such pple from ur tribe n Hausas. Igbos are class and that is wat pains most of u. We can never accept equality with Yorubas n Hausas, no matter what.

2 Likes

Re: First Lady Aisha Buhari Parties After Meeting Chibok Girls' Parents (pics) by agarawu23(m): 6:54pm On Jun 14, 2015
shikaan:
you people really do not understand the meaning of change now do you?
we do,

but the change can't happen so fast. buhari isn't a magician.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Were To Pick An Ethnic Group... / Indomie Instant Chicken Flavor Noddles -1 Carton (40 Packs X 70g) ₦ 2,100 / Barewa College: The Nigerian School That Produced 5 Presidents, Over 20 Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.