Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Enemies Of Nigeria Also Known As The CABAL (A Profile)- Sahara Reporters 2010 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enemies Of Nigeria Also Known As The CABAL (A Profile)- Sahara Reporters 2010 (4549 Views)

The Seven-fold Yoke And The Cabal That Own Nigeria-FFK / Why Osinbajo Must Dislodge The Cabal — Sen. Murray-bruce / Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enemies Of Nigeria Also Known As The CABAL (A Profile)- Sahara Reporters 2010 by M0GIDI: 8:31pm On Jun 05, 2015
Mynd44:

Touchy aren't you?

Ogbeni Mynd not at all.
Re: Enemies Of Nigeria Also Known As The CABAL (A Profile)- Sahara Reporters 2010 by themilanway(m): 8:31pm On Jun 05, 2015
Mynd44:

I love this God-Worshipper relationship you have going on.

It is so beautiful you did not notice the article was written by Sahara reporters grin

grin grin grin grin grin To think less than 3months ago they were calling each other unprintable names shows how unprincipled,low life and jokes they are. grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Enemies Of Nigeria Also Known As The CABAL (A Profile)- Sahara Reporters 2010 by espn(m): 8:33pm On Jun 05, 2015
Lacks sense as usual.

4 Likes

Re: Enemies Of Nigeria Also Known As The CABAL (A Profile)- Sahara Reporters 2010 by M0GIDI: 8:34pm On Jun 05, 2015
Mynd44:

It is so beautiful you did not notice the article was written by Sahara reporters grin

But it took barcanista's research know how to unearth the masterpiece.
Re: Enemies Of Nigeria Also Known As The CABAL (A Profile)- Sahara Reporters 2010 by vecman22(m): 8:34pm On Jun 05, 2015
barcanista:
Buhari story go soon enter. I'm waiting for him to officially name his cabinet and declare his asset. He won't be given dat luxury to misbehave without being called to order

Brother wake up!!buhari is now your president.. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Enemies Of Nigeria Also Known As The CABAL (A Profile)- Sahara Reporters 2010 by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 05, 2015
espn:
Lacks sense as usual.
U mean Sahara Reporters? Truth hurts?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enemies Of Nigeria Also Known As The CABAL (A Profile)- Sahara Reporters 2010 by M0GIDI: 8:35pm On Jun 05, 2015
For those too lazy to visit the link provided.

Re: Enemies Of Nigeria Also Known As The CABAL (A Profile)- Sahara Reporters 2010 by Mynd44: 8:37pm On Jun 05, 2015
M0GIDI:

cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Enemies Of Nigeria Also Known As The CABAL (A Profile)- Sahara Reporters 2010 by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 05, 2015
Abeg leave that old man. Him just de troll my mention anyhow.
M0GIDI:

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enemies Of Nigeria Also Known As The CABAL (A Profile)- Sahara Reporters 2010 by tucky200(m): 8:39pm On Jun 05, 2015
barcanista:
Buhari's Director For public Prosecution withdrew N2.5b case against Sylva. Stop asking me hypocritical question.
Sharap..I saw efcc on d news where d fvck is u getting ur stories from??

3 Likes

Re: Enemies Of Nigeria Also Known As The CABAL (A Profile)- Sahara Reporters 2010 by M0GIDI: 8:43pm On Jun 05, 2015
tucky200:

Not from beer parlour like you..
Re: Enemies Of Nigeria Also Known As The CABAL (A Profile)- Sahara Reporters 2010 by ricsman(m): 8:48pm On Jun 05, 2015
tucky200:

Did buhari come outside to tell u he withdrew d case......all I see here is a list of people who dropped ebele jonathan

exactly

4 Likes

Re: Enemies Of Nigeria Also Known As The CABAL (A Profile)- Sahara Reporters 2010 by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 05, 2015
tucky200:

You should always know that I have my facts right!

The Director of Public Prosecutions of the Federal Ministry of Justice, Mr. M.S. Diri, on Monday withdrew the N2.45bn fraud charges instituted against a former governor of Bayelsa State, Mr. Timipre Sylva.

But the EFCC, represented by its Assistant Director, Legal and Prosecution, Mr. J.O Ojogbane, said the anti-graft agency was not part of the decision to withdraw the charges.
www.punchng.com/news/fg-withdraws-n2-45bn-fraud-suit-against-sylva-efcc-kicks/

Go tell Buhari why he didn't keep to his word...
Re: Enemies Of Nigeria Also Known As The CABAL (A Profile)- Sahara Reporters 2010 by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 05, 2015
M0GIDI:

Do they follow news? Their own is to come online to chant sai buhari

The Director of Public Prosecutions of the Federal Ministry of Justice, Mr. M.S. Diri, on Monday withdrew the N2.45bn fraud charges instituted against a former governor of Bayelsa State, Mr. Timipre Sylva.

But the EFCC, represented by its Assistant Director, Legal and Prosecution, Mr. J.O Ojogbane, said the anti-graft agency was not part of the decision to
withdraw the charges.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enemies Of Nigeria Also Known As The CABAL (A Profile)- Sahara Reporters 2010 by M0GIDI: 9:01pm On Jun 05, 2015
barcanista:
Do they follow news? Their own is to come online to chant sai buhari

But the EFCC, represented by its Assistant Director, Legal and Prosecution, Mr. J.O Ojogbane, said the anti-graft agency was not part of the decision to
withdraw the charges.

Anyone expecting Buhari to fight corruption lives in parallel universe, the cabal is entrenched like never before.

1 Like

Re: Enemies Of Nigeria Also Known As The CABAL (A Profile)- Sahara Reporters 2010 by tucky200(m): 9:03pm On Jun 05, 2015
M0GIDI:

Since when I don knw u for dis life u never get sense before...
No ever quote me for ur miserable again
Re: Enemies Of Nigeria Also Known As The CABAL (A Profile)- Sahara Reporters 2010 by M0GIDI: 9:08pm On Jun 05, 2015
tucky200:

Since when I don knw u for dis life u never get sense before...
No ever quote me for ur miserable again

Don't worry bros.
I won't quote you again till you get someone capable of translating meaningless rants into understandable narrative.

2 Likes

Re: Enemies Of Nigeria Also Known As The CABAL (A Profile)- Sahara Reporters 2010 by Obiodunukwe: 9:09pm On Jun 05, 2015
Mynd44:

Bro, it is not a "God- Worshipper" relationship. It is a "Coward-Dummy" relationship

Mogidi has found a willing tool in Barcanista- an illiterate dummy he can use in perpetrating his evil agenda without direct repercussions.

Mogidi is the guy that set up a fake Aisha Buhari Linkedin page and convinced Barcanista to open a thread to discredit her.

It is so pathetic that when Nigeria needs a vibrant opposition, what we have is a group of desperately hungry people with no ideology.

I can BET that the OP will turn into a Buharist if promised three square meals a day. It is all about Protection.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enemies Of Nigeria Also Known As The CABAL (A Profile)- Sahara Reporters 2010 by AbuMikey(m): 9:11pm On Jun 05, 2015
M0GIDI:

They succeeded in hoodwinking you I suppose?

Nobody Hoodwinked Me into voting for Baba.
I voted for Baba based on My own Personal conviction and believe that Baba is the Man to lead the nation to greater heights.

1 Like

Re: Enemies Of Nigeria Also Known As The CABAL (A Profile)- Sahara Reporters 2010 by AbuMikey(m): 9:14pm On Jun 05, 2015
tucky200:

Did buhari come outside to tell u he withdrew d case......all I see here is a list of people who dropped ebele jonathan

Well, You are not far from the truth.

3 Likes

Re: Enemies Of Nigeria Also Known As The CABAL (A Profile)- Sahara Reporters 2010 by obi4eze(m): 9:23pm On Jun 05, 2015
Like I said earlier, each time Barcanista opens a thread like this is a time to LOL

So just laugh it off. That's what fits him.

Buhari has not done anything and he is crying. What will happen when Buhari starts working?

Once again, laugh out loud. grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enemies Of Nigeria Also Known As The CABAL (A Profile)- Sahara Reporters 2010 by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 05, 2015
M0GIDI:

Anyone expecting Buhari to fight corruption lives in parallel universe, the cabal is entrenched like never before.
Don't mind that pretentious Buhari. We de watch him govt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enemies Of Nigeria Also Known As The CABAL (A Profile)- Sahara Reporters 2010 by M0GIDI: 9:38pm On Jun 05, 2015
AbuMikey:

Nobody Hoodwinked Me into voting for Baba.
I voted for Baba based on My own Personal conviction and believe that Baba is the Man to lead the nation to greater heights.

Did you vote Buhari in 2003, 2007 and 2011?

Just curious, really want to believe you were not hoodwinked.
Re: Enemies Of Nigeria Also Known As The CABAL (A Profile)- Sahara Reporters 2010 by AbuMikey(m): 9:50pm On Jun 05, 2015
M0GIDI:

Did you vote Buhari in 2003, 2007 and 2011?

Just curious, really want to believe you were not hoodwinked.

I didn't vote for PMB in 2011, because I trusted XPGEJ with My vote, and He really disappointed Me.
So, I had to look up Buhari's credentials, and I found Him worthy of leading the nation forward.

1 Like

Re: Enemies Of Nigeria Also Known As The CABAL (A Profile)- Sahara Reporters 2010 by bakila: 9:51pm On Jun 05, 2015
ricsman:
U've succeeded in telling us kasina politics. when the cabals became pronounced due to our late President(RIP Sir)

the cabal names I want to know are those importing generators, fuel marketers, illegitimate/illiterate/ignorance/greedy law makers and those hungry youth that follow them for peanut money.

the truth is that these set of people have refused Nigeria to be great.

God help Nigeria
Protection money at the bold.
Re: Enemies Of Nigeria Also Known As The CABAL (A Profile)- Sahara Reporters 2010 by Urine: 10:00pm On Jun 05, 2015
barcanista:
Don't mind that pretentious Buhari. We de watch him govt

I love it when you use pronouns, you always paint a picture of being best buds with all the guys in the council of state.

3 Likes

Re: Enemies Of Nigeria Also Known As The CABAL (A Profile)- Sahara Reporters 2010 by Gogetta(m): 10:01pm On Jun 05, 2015
This low-life again? Smh
Re: Enemies Of Nigeria Also Known As The CABAL (A Profile)- Sahara Reporters 2010 by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 05, 2015
barcanista:
Buhari's Director For public Prosecution withdrew N2.5b case against Sylva. Stop asking me hypocritical question.
Sylva still has a case in court, the other one was a duplicate, stop spreading half truths

1 Like

Re: Enemies Of Nigeria Also Known As The CABAL (A Profile)- Sahara Reporters 2010 by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 05, 2015
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Urine:

I love it when you use pronouns, you always paint a picture of being best buds with all the guys in the council of state.
Re: Enemies Of Nigeria Also Known As The CABAL (A Profile)- Sahara Reporters 2010 by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 05, 2015
IyaIode:

Sylva still has a case in court, the other one was a duplicate, stop spreading half truths
That's nonsense...Which duplicate? Is Buhari the judge or what? Why can't he allow the Judge decide? Which duplicate are you talking about?
Re: Enemies Of Nigeria Also Known As The CABAL (A Profile)- Sahara Reporters 2010 by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 05, 2015
barcanista:
That's nonsense...Which duplicate? Is Buhari the judge or what? Why can't he allow the Judge decide? Which duplicate are you talking about?
Is buhari the justice department? Abeg you are more intelligent than this, except you are just looking to paint someone black. Sylva still has a criminal case in court.

1 Like

Re: Enemies Of Nigeria Also Known As The CABAL (A Profile)- Sahara Reporters 2010 by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 05, 2015
barcanista:
75% of these people are PRESENTLY in Buhari's camp and are insulting our intelligence by claiming to be"Change" agents. Today Buhari is telling us that Sylva wasn't corrupt by withdrawing every corruption charges against him. Today we are told that Gen Danbazau is the "soon to be" National Security Adviser (he practically follows Buhari everywhere and he was a Member of Buhari Campaign). Today, Obasanjo and Atiku are forming "Newbies" . While Obasanjo navigates, Atiku practically represent Buhari in the latters absence. Today, Buhari Spokesman (Garba Shehu) is the same Garba Shehu that served as Spokesman for Atiku and defended his shameless looting of PTDF.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2485045_saha_pngf6107cc598723a81683f990f3d3c992e
and according to ur post,gej,pej David mark are saint,in fact they moved Nigerians forward with their good will,they didn't even touch our property nor our money..hmmmmm..don't know what to say actually than that you've lost it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Latest List Of Top 10 Poorest States In Nigeria / ‘it Would Be Difficult For An Igbo To Be Nigeria’s President’ / Is Patience Jonathan Pregnant? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.