Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Episode 11: Chronicles Of Isioma - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Episode 11: Chronicles Of Isioma (513 Views)

Chronicles Of Temy (my Life On Campus) / MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) / Episode 10: Chronicles Of Isioma By Joy Akosa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Episode 11: Chronicles Of Isioma by Joyakosa(f): 11:14pm On Jun 05, 2015
Previously on the Chronicles of Isioma: Kate made up her mind that she was going to do this her own way. She kept coming to check on David in the hospital everyday but no improvement. She took the police to search for Kingsley everywhere but he was no where to be found. He was no longer at his usual hideout. She had no choice than to pray for David’s recovery, even if David wakes up now, there is no book to be used as an evidence for Kingsley’s crime. He is on the run. Did you miss Episode 1-10? http://www.joyakosacorner.com/category/chronicles-of-isioma/

Episode 11:

Two weeks has passed and David was not looking like he was recovering, he has been lying on the hospital bed unconscious. The police have been in the search for Kingsley and his gang for the shooting of David.

She sat close to his bed, held his hands and placed her head on his body. She has been praying continually for the recovery of David. She blamed herself for making this to happen. She would have just let herself go than to watch David die and also watch the book go. The doctor walked inside the ward, looking at her in pity. He advised she should go home and refresh herself instead of laying around the hospital.

She hesitated and said she is waiting for David to wake up. He pleaded with her to leave and come back later. Kate left the hospital sad, depressed and down casted.

Few hours later, Isioma appeared and stood close to David’s bed, tears ran through her eyes. Kate was right, it was all her fault, she made all these mess to happen in the first place. David was supposed to be living his life and not going through hell because of her. She thought of Kelvin who was still in prison because of her stupidity. She wished she had never killed herself and making other people suffer for her misfortune. She saw David hands moved. She was shocked. She watched closely to see if it was not just her imagination. He moved his hand the second time. She screamed for the doctors but no one could hear her. She called out to him and he slowly opened his eyes. “Isioma” he said in a weak voice. “David, oh my God, you are alive, I am so happy, I am very sorry for putting you through this” Isioma replied him.

“it is not your fault, That witch called Kate is the cause, she betrayed me” he said in a faint voice. “Don’t say that, you should be thanking God that you are alive and not insulting an innocent girl. She was only trying to protect you David. Her life was threatened, it was not her fault. She never meant to hurt you, she has been here the whole while.” Isioma said to him.

He tried to sit up but the stitches he had prevented him from doing so. He laid back until a nurse came in and saw him awake. She ran and called the doctor.

continue reading: http://www.joyakosacorner.com/episode-11-chronicles-of-isioma-by-joy-akosa/

(1) (Reply)

Princess Habana Find True Love. Part 4 / The True Proof Of Love / Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.