Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,154 members, 7,953,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:49 PM

Dude Catches His Girlfriend With A Next Man (video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dude Catches His Girlfriend With A Next Man (video) (3707 Views)

Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan / Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) / Man Catches His Mother With Her Lover, Attacked By Mum's Lover (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dude Catches His Girlfriend With A Next Man (video) by Shymm3x: 11:17pm On Jun 05, 2015
Re: Dude Catches His Girlfriend With A Next Man (video) by Shymm3x: 11:20pm On Jun 05, 2015
Lmao...I can't believe this nyggah is a "gangsta" cripping with "cuz" coming out of his mouth like that's the only word in his vocab - yet he's still a sucker for love, telling stories everywhere lol. These are the types of emasculated guys these women are breeding these days.

And for the slag to deny him and act that brave, that shows the guy is a sucker for love. Mad thing.
Re: Dude Catches His Girlfriend With A Next Man (video) by EfemenaXY: 11:26pm On Jun 05, 2015
OMG!

Shymexx and his videos...lol! I just knew there'd be a scuffle in there. cheesy
Re: Dude Catches His Girlfriend With A Next Man (video) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jun 05, 2015
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! grin grin grin

Light skinned girls have all the power.......why u mad B??
Re: Dude Catches His Girlfriend With A Next Man (video) by Shymm3x: 11:38pm On Jun 05, 2015
EfemenaXY:
OMG!

Shymexx and his videos...lol! I just knew there'd be a scuffle in there. cheesy

Lol.

Enjoy this one: white man catches girlfriend in bed with a black man. cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0XR4rapJik
Re: Dude Catches His Girlfriend With A Next Man (video) by coogar: 11:44pm On Jun 05, 2015
Shymm3x:
Lmao...I can't believe this nyggah is a "gangsta" cripping with "cuz" coming out of his mouth like that's the only word in his vocab - yet he's still a sucker for love, telling stories everywhere lol. These are the types of emasculated guys these women are breeding these days.

And for the slag to deny him and act that brave, that shows the guy is a sucker for love. Mad thing.

these whöres ain't loyal......
i don't think i would turn myself into a PI for any chic though - shŷte is so unnecessary. anyways, thanks for the laughs. cheesy cheesy
Re: Dude Catches His Girlfriend With A Next Man (video) by EfemenaXY: 11:50pm On Jun 05, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lol.

Enjoy this one: white man catches girlfriend in bed with a black man. cheesy

ROTF!!

Don't make me post racist comments this evening Shymexx, but goodness, this video portrays the distinctive difference between your average black dude and a white one.

The white guy was all calm and collected...lamenting even about working all hours for her/them??...but if it were the other way round, your average Nigga would most likely see red, charging in like a bull in a China shop.

And the black man in that video - instead of fleeing for dear life - was like, "I nor send" grin grin Not bothered at all..lol!
Re: Dude Catches His Girlfriend With A Next Man (video) by Shymm3x: 11:52pm On Jun 05, 2015
coogar:

these whöres ain't loyal......
i don't think i would turn myself into a PI for any chic though - shŷte is so unnecessary. anyways, thanks for the laughs. cheesy cheesy

Lol.

Ol'boy is in love. grin
Re: Dude Catches His Girlfriend With A Next Man (video) by Shymm3x: 11:54pm On Jun 05, 2015
EfemenaXY:

ROTF!!

Don't make me post racist comments this evening Shymexx, but goodness, this video portrays the distinctive difference between your average black dude and a white one.

The white guy was all calm and collected...lamenting even about working all hours for her/them??...but if it were the other way round, your average Nigga would most likely see red, charging in like a bull in a China shop.

And the black man in that video - instead of fleeing for dear life - was like, "I nor send" grin grin Not bothered at all..lol!

Lol, don't tell me you didn't hear the white man say if he were to come from his house, he would have come with a gun. grin

The black guy is lucky - a next white guy would've blown his brain out. grin
Re: Dude Catches His Girlfriend With A Next Man (video) by AAinEqGuinea: 11:59pm On Jun 05, 2015
guys who are catching their girl cheating need to act more like the guys he caught her cheating with..

Fvck em, leave em alone
Re: Dude Catches His Girlfriend With A Next Man (video) by EfemenaXY: 12:03am On Jun 06, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lol, don't tell me you didn't hear the white man say if he were to come from his house, he would have come with a gun. grin

The black guy is lucky - a next white guy would've blown his brain out. grin

Hehe..just hot air jor, and a poor attempt at trying to "rake".

He knew what to expect while climbing up those stairs, hence him going in there prepared, with his camcorder / video.

Say have you got anymore videos of Afroman flinging drunken fans off the stage? cheesy
Re: Dude Catches His Girlfriend With A Next Man (video) by Shymm3x: 12:10am On Jun 06, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Hehe..just hot air jor, and a poor attempt at trying to "rake".

He knew what to expect while climbing up those stairs, hence him going in there prepared, with his camcorder / video.

Say have you got anymore videos of Afroman flinging drunken fans off the stage? cheesy

Lol, Afroman got too high - he's sober now after the last ordeal. grin
Re: Dude Catches His Girlfriend With A Next Man (video) by EfemenaXY: 12:16am On Jun 06, 2015
^^ cheesy
Re: Dude Catches His Girlfriend With A Next Man (video) by Moana(f): 7:46pm On Jun 06, 2015
I don't blame her for walking away from him like that, what kind of embarrassment is this? No one wants a drama queen for a boyfriend grin
Re: Dude Catches His Girlfriend With A Next Man (video) by Shymm3x: 11:48pm On Jun 06, 2015
Moana:
I don't blame her for walking away from him like that, what kind of embarrassment is this? No one wants a drama queen for a boyfriend grin

Lol, isn't that the type of sissified and emotional/effeminate/emasculated men these women are breeding and trying to create these days? Nyggahs with more emotions and prima donna drama than biitches. A lot of them are going to graduate from wearing uber-tight skinny jeans to skirts and dresses in a few years time. grin
Re: Dude Catches His Girlfriend With A Next Man (video) by EfemenaXY: 12:29am On Jun 07, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lol, isn't that the type of sissified and emotional/effeminate/emasculated men these women are breeding and trying to create these days? Nyggahs with more emotions and prima donna drama than biitches. A lot of them are going to graduate from wearing uber-tight skinny jeans to skirts and dresses in a few years time. grin

But skinny trousers on a guy are sexy. Especially if they're made of shiny, black, leather. smiley smiley
Re: Dude Catches His Girlfriend With A Next Man (video) by Shymm3x: 12:37am On Jun 07, 2015
EfemenaXY:

But skinny trousers on a guy are sexy. Especially if they're made of shiny, black, leather. smiley smiley

Lol. It depends on the skinny jeans - European jeans have always been somewhat slim. Slim fitted - yes. But the uber-skinny ones - that's gay. grin

Shiny, black, leather skinny trousers? - bwahahahaha. You mean the one Sisqo and the other members of Dru Hill used to wear back in the day? - that's the most homoerotic trousers ever! We all know how Dru Hill members turned out. grin

Sisqo

Nokio

Re: Dude Catches His Girlfriend With A Next Man (video) by EfemenaXY: 6:33am On Jun 07, 2015
Urgghh!! My eyes, my eyes! shocked shocked shocked

Shymexx those pics are terrible!! Especially the first one! angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

The Different Kinds Of Nigerian Mothers / Why Do Men Cheat On Beautiful Women? / Our Level Of Exposure Is A Parallel Line, Do I Hold On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.