Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

Gospel Singer Sinach Is PREGNANT! (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gospel Singer Sinach Is PREGNANT! (Photos) (74531 Views)

Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach / Pastor Chris Oyakilome DID NOT Ban Singer , Sinach From Singing In His Church / Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gospel Singer Sinach Is PREGNANT! (Photos) by Flashh: 6:28pm On Jun 06, 2015
buygala:
She looks very close to menopause sad

All the more reason why I am happy for her pregnancy smiley

Btw

Why she taking pictures beside an Italian police car? .... Shey na for italo police Station she dey do pre-natal? embarassed
You are too fond of twisting and posting silly thing... How those this rubbish relate with the topic.

Grow up and stop all these stereotyping crap.

2 Likes

Re: Gospel Singer Sinach Is PREGNANT! (Photos) by kelvyn7: 6:28pm On Jun 06, 2015
SAMBARRY:
The only song I know from her is "I know who i am"

Are u serious??

She has a lot more good songs too

She is actually a blessing to many.
Re: Gospel Singer Sinach Is PREGNANT! (Photos) by morereb10: 6:29pm On Jun 06, 2015
am happy for her ooo but I sure say ns your husband own or pastor chris own.

u go no later
Re: Gospel Singer Sinach Is PREGNANT! (Photos) by oloriooko(m): 6:30pm On Jun 06, 2015
argob44:
Beautiful Photo...!

The singer shared the photo below recently. And She also shared a cute photo of herself and her hubby with a lovely caption... "i_am_the_seed_of_Abraham" she wrote. She is pregnant!!!! good news guys!

http://www.akeemrotimi..com/2015/06/gospel-singer-sinach-lovely-in-new.html
Where in her write up did she mention pregnancy?
I beg people open my eyes I want to see it.
OP you added the pregnancy thing jare
Re: Gospel Singer Sinach Is PREGNANT! (Photos) by Flashh: 6:31pm On Jun 06, 2015
Very good of them. smiley

1 Like

Re: Gospel Singer Sinach Is PREGNANT! (Photos) by damiloladuke: 6:31pm On Jun 06, 2015
I just know who I am

Will you like to make extra income through #BLOGGING WE ARE GIVING A 70% DISCOUNT IN OUR BLOGGING TRAINING.

VISIT www.facebook.com/teamcrea8 TO KNOW HOW YOU CAN QUALIFY FOR THE DISCOUNT.
Re: Gospel Singer Sinach Is PREGNANT! (Photos) by StepTwo: 6:31pm On Jun 06, 2015
adorablepepple:
It's medicine for sense Abi sense enhancer
wow!

Lil wonder you'v not been making sense, you'v had overdose of it.
Re: Gospel Singer Sinach Is PREGNANT! (Photos) by Sammyprinceson(f): 6:33pm On Jun 06, 2015
Congratultion! Born tripplets
Re: Gospel Singer Sinach Is PREGNANT! (Photos) by Sammyprinceson(f): 6:35pm On Jun 06, 2015
Why their head big like this na? Haba!

1 Like

Re: Gospel Singer Sinach Is PREGNANT! (Photos) by stonecoldcafe: 6:35pm On Jun 06, 2015
buygala:

Btw

Why she taking pictures beside an Italian police car? .... Shey na for italo police Station she dey do pre-natal? embarassed

Its a shame your moniker reads (M)
More like a market woman made that comment.
Re: Gospel Singer Sinach Is PREGNANT! (Photos) by Spells(m): 6:36pm On Jun 06, 2015
Sinach i love most of ur glorious songs....ure blessed no matter what any of this NL clowns say.
Re: Gospel Singer Sinach Is PREGNANT! (Photos) by Cyriloha(m): 6:38pm On Jun 06, 2015
buygala:

Btw

I never knew she don old like this ooo what happened?
Re: Gospel Singer Sinach Is PREGNANT! (Photos) by 0merta(m): 6:38pm On Jun 06, 2015
I suspect Pastor Chris Oyakhilome is responsible for the pregnancy.

My suspicion, though!

1 Like

Re: Gospel Singer Sinach Is PREGNANT! (Photos) by hajhud: 6:45pm On Jun 06, 2015
buygala:

Btw

Anti-natal abi pre-natal care
Re: Gospel Singer Sinach Is PREGNANT! (Photos) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 06, 2015
Was she having difficulty conceiving before?
Re: Gospel Singer Sinach Is PREGNANT! (Photos) by dinachi(m): 6:54pm On Jun 06, 2015
If Na Lesbian wet in dem for talk? I am the seed of Sarah! grin grin grin
Re: Gospel Singer Sinach Is PREGNANT! (Photos) by donfranklin(m): 6:57pm On Jun 06, 2015
Congrat Osinachi AKA Sinach
Re: Gospel Singer Sinach Is PREGNANT! (Photos) by omusiliyu(m): 6:57pm On Jun 06, 2015
...looking for those that will write... "she was impregnated by P Chris. O"

I WILL ARREST THEM
Re: Gospel Singer Sinach Is PREGNANT! (Photos) by argob44(f): 6:58pm On Jun 06, 2015
oloriooko:

Where in her write up did she mention pregnancy?
I beg people open my eyes I want to see it.
OP you added the pregnancy thing jare
she is my dear 'seed of abraham'
Re: Gospel Singer Sinach Is PREGNANT! (Photos) by 1miccza: 6:58pm On Jun 06, 2015
Na pastor ........ get the bëlle ? lipsrsealed
Re: Gospel Singer Sinach Is PREGNANT! (Photos) by aircoolice(f): 7:00pm On Jun 06, 2015
buygala:

Btw

Why she t ;aking pictures beside an Italian police car? .... Shey na for italo police Station she dey do pre-natal? embarassed
. When ǖ see am,ask am grin
Re: Gospel Singer Sinach Is PREGNANT! (Photos) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 06, 2015
kelvyn7:

Never seen any Nigerian Gospel singer worship like her

How i wish you could take a trip to my village to meet Sis. Sukura........ Jesus is Lord.
Re: Gospel Singer Sinach Is PREGNANT! (Photos) by omusiliyu(m): 7:01pm On Jun 06, 2015
0merta:
I suspect Pastor Chris Oyakhilome is responsible for the pregnancy.

My suspicion, though!

Guantanamo Bay Detention Camp (GBDC) candidate
Re: Gospel Singer Sinach Is PREGNANT! (Photos) by drmaxayuba(m): 7:04pm On Jun 06, 2015
Unilever Nigeria Plc is recruiting Oprators, new Slot Available.

A few new positions are now available for businesses interested in partnering with with Unilever, with specific focus on Lipton Project. They are recruiting Operators who will help drive their growth agenda and ensure that they reach more consumers in Lagos and Ibadan.
interested Candidates should meet some basic requirements.

For more information , please read this instructions carefully .......

To Apply,
1. Visit this post on unilever Facebook page click>>>> https://m.facebook.com/UnileverCareersNigeria/photos/a.226638377385930.47607.211664098883358/844848612231567/?type=1&theater

2. Like the post,

3. Request for full details on how to apply for this slot offered by Unilever and we would send you a personal message with details on this opportunity. Lipton is a product produced by Unilever makers of ( Omo, Lux, Sunlight, Lifebouy, Dove, Vaseline, Lipton , BlueBand, Knorr, Ryco, Vaseline etc..

NOTE: YOU MUST FIRST LIKE THE POST AFTER CLICKING THIS LINK BEFORE WE CAN SEND YOU FULL DETAILS OF THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY.

➡ This information is brought to u by Unilever Campus Ambassadors A.B.U Zaria...

Re: Gospel Singer Sinach Is PREGNANT! (Photos) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 06, 2015
What's Nigerians mentality of a Gospel Singer? Listen to Paul Balouche How great thou art and see these Nigerian singers are just singers
Re: Gospel Singer Sinach Is PREGNANT! (Photos) by UpLoyo: 7:08pm On Jun 06, 2015
buygala:

Btw

Re: Gospel Singer Sinach Is PREGNANT! (Photos) by UpLoyo: 7:12pm On Jun 06, 2015
argob44:
Beautiful Photo...!

The singer shared the photo below recently. And She also shared a cute photo of herself and her hubby with a lovely caption... "i_am_the_seed_of_Abraham" she wrote. She is pregnant!!!! good news guys!

http://www.akeemrotimi..com/2015/06/gospel-singer-sinach-lovely-in-new.html
Re: Gospel Singer Sinach Is PREGNANT! (Photos) by GeorgeAmax(m): 7:12pm On Jun 06, 2015
I'm very happy for her
Re: Gospel Singer Sinach Is PREGNANT! (Photos) by UpLoyo: 7:14pm On Jun 06, 2015
buygala:

Btw

Sorry just realized your mother didn't have an ultrasound to see how you would turn out; cos if she did, she would have aborted you so this is actually for you for being this du.mb ...

Re: Gospel Singer Sinach Is PREGNANT! (Photos) by pamcode(m): 7:14pm On Jun 06, 2015
God forgive me i was firstly shocked by those teeth. Lol seems old tho.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Biodun Fatoyinbo Was Rusticated At UNILORIN Over Cultism - Aliu Bolakale / The First And Oldest Church In Nigeria Gets Record Certificate[pics] / Dwarf RCCG Pastor Dele Taiwo's Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.