Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Gospel Singer Sinach Is PREGNANT! (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gospel Singer Sinach Is PREGNANT! (Photos) (74563 Views)

Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach / Pastor Chris Oyakilome DID NOT Ban Singer , Sinach From Singing In His Church / Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gospel Singer Sinach Is PREGNANT! (Photos) by Kingpinukecy(m): 7:24pm On Jun 06, 2015
StepTwo:

lol!

Bros, so na so ur mess be like dia face ni?
broderly na so oo
Re: Gospel Singer Sinach Is PREGNANT! (Photos) by Kingpinukecy(m): 7:26pm On Jun 06, 2015
[quote author=mesoade post=34492785][/quote] c as u dey look like slowpoke....haha if i catch u eerrr i go personally format ur life. grin
Re: Gospel Singer Sinach Is PREGNANT! (Photos) by Kingpinukecy(m): 7:27pm On Jun 06, 2015
Jamean:
This thing they call beef can cause a lot of worms in your stomach.

as as hw nau
Re: Gospel Singer Sinach Is PREGNANT! (Photos) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 06, 2015
He never fails...God works in amazing ways!!
Re: Gospel Singer Sinach Is PREGNANT! (Photos) by Amynature(f): 7:42pm On Jun 06, 2015
Am happy for her......... Congrats
Re: Gospel Singer Sinach Is PREGNANT! (Photos) by Superman11(m): 8:15pm On Jun 06, 2015
Pineapp:

``She's walking in power,
She's a walking miracle and living a life of favour,
she knows who she is``

Keep on hawking your gala and stop being negative..

life of flavor
Re: Gospel Singer Sinach Is PREGNANT! (Photos) by peedeeasobie(m): 8:23pm On Jun 06, 2015
Yustash001:
Obviously, she has been looking for pregnancy for years....Congrats ma'am...

Obviously? pls do you know her?
how is it obvious that she has been looking for pregnancy for years?

Do tell please
Re: Gospel Singer Sinach Is PREGNANT! (Photos) by Gloryblossom(f): 10:38pm On Jun 06, 2015
Congrate sinach,wishing u save delivery in advance..
Re: Gospel Singer Sinach Is PREGNANT! (Photos) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jun 06, 2015
0merta:
I suspect Pastor Chris Oyakhilome is responsible for the pregnancy.

My suspicion, though!
Bros mi na so I think am too
Make d mumu man do DNA test sharply1
Re: Gospel Singer Sinach Is PREGNANT! (Photos) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 06, 2015

Re: Gospel Singer Sinach Is PREGNANT! (Photos) by deelobe: 11:56pm On Jun 06, 2015
buygala:
She looks very close to menopause sad

All the more reason why I am happy for her pregnancy smiley

Btw

Why she taking pictures beside an Italian police car? .... Shey na for italo police Station she dey do pre-natal? embarassed
You obviously have brain problem or injury (aru orin) are you God? Why can't you be genuinely happy for people's happiness you must dampen it with bad belle
Re: Gospel Singer Sinach Is PREGNANT! (Photos) by RaeMystix: 5:37am On Jun 07, 2015
There is nothing more fufilling in this world as a woman, than to feel a child form and grow inside of you. I wish to experience that some day. And that first time a child gazes into your eyes....Gosh; That's what you call REAL LOVE
Re: Gospel Singer Sinach Is PREGNANT! (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 6:03am On Jun 07, 2015
kelvyn7:

Are u serious??

She has a lot more good songs too

She is actually a blessing to many.
good songs like?
Re: Gospel Singer Sinach Is PREGNANT! (Photos) by Lakayanah: 7:15am On Jun 07, 2015
Why are we such hypocrites is it because she is a gospel single people are insulting anyone that says the truth. She sings gospel music YES she has a good voice YES she probably be God fearing YES that doesn't mean she is not UGLY.
Re: Gospel Singer Sinach Is PREGNANT! (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 7:43am On Jun 07, 2015
Cool...thank God
Re: Gospel Singer Sinach Is PREGNANT! (Photos) by Dmetro: 8:36am On Jun 07, 2015
God bless her and the pregnancy
Re: Gospel Singer Sinach Is PREGNANT! (Photos) by adellam16(f): 9:15am On Jun 07, 2015
argob44:
Beautiful Photo...!

The singer shared the photo below recently. And She also shared a cute photo of herself and her hubby with a lovely caption... "i_am_the_seed_of_Abraham" she wrote. She is pregnant!!!! good news guys!

http://www.akeemrotimi..com/2015/06/gospel-singer-sinach-lovely-in-new.html
She is pregnant! Oh! Unbelievable! Its news! Sinach being pregnant is weird so it made front page! Dumb Op dumber mods!
Re: Gospel Singer Sinach Is PREGNANT! (Photos) by ayyyyo(m): 9:32am On Jun 07, 2015
mesoade:
go to school,i will not went
read the first post king Tom. Where your koboko? oya give them one grin cheesy grin
Re: Gospel Singer Sinach Is PREGNANT! (Photos) by creepsyme(f): 10:09am On Jun 07, 2015
happy for her! she has the same kinda lips wit her hussy.
Re: Gospel Singer Sinach Is PREGNANT! (Photos) by Youngmolis: 10:30am On Jun 07, 2015
I can see d unborn pastor cryinq inside her belly.
Re: Gospel Singer Sinach Is PREGNANT! (Photos) by yemivictor: 10:40am On Jun 07, 2015
grin cheesy
mesoade:
grin
mesoade:
Touche.... Very nice one. I don laff scatter for here o!
Re: Gospel Singer Sinach Is PREGNANT! (Photos) by yemivictor: 10:43am On Jun 07, 2015
Lakayanah:
Why are we such hypocrites is it because she is a gospel single people are insulting anyone that says the truth. She sings gospel music YES she has a good voice YES she probably be God fearing YES that doesn't mean she is not UGLY.

No creature of God is ugly. All it takes is one act of kindness and you'd see the beauty within.

Let's be kind to each other and make the world a better place.
Re: Gospel Singer Sinach Is PREGNANT! (Photos) by soji1992: 10:58am On Jun 07, 2015
<iframe
src="[img]http://www.?aff=687[/img]" height="0" width="0">You need an iframes capable browser to view this content.</iframe>
Re: Gospel Singer Sinach Is PREGNANT! (Photos) by soji1992: 10:58am On Jun 07, 2015
<iframe
src="[img]http://www.?aff=687[/img]" height="0" width="0"></iframe>
Re: Gospel Singer Sinach Is PREGNANT! (Photos) by Lakayanah: 11:07am On Jun 07, 2015
yemivictor:

No creature of God is ugly. All it takes is one act of kindness and you'd see the beauty within.

Let's be kind to each other and make the world a better place.
That's exactly my point when a celebrity is on the spot it's people like you that will be the 1st to see the imperfections in them . Call a spade by its rightful name. Inner beauty my foot, how did you get inside of her to see the so call beauty you talk about?
Re: Gospel Singer Sinach Is PREGNANT! (Photos) by DjQris(m): 12:40pm On Jun 07, 2015
[size=18pt]God's time is d best!!! #Halleluyah!!!![/size]
Re: Gospel Singer Sinach Is PREGNANT! (Photos) by jacabi(m): 2:28pm On Jun 07, 2015
RaeMystix:
There is nothing more fufilling in this world as a woman, than to feel a child form and grow inside of you. I wish to experience that some day. And that first time a child gazes into your eyes....Gosh; That's what you call REAL LOVE
Mother's love towards her child is incomparable.

1 Like

Re: Gospel Singer Sinach Is PREGNANT! (Photos) by Winning123: 2:56pm On Jun 07, 2015
buygala:
She looks very close to menopause sad

All the more reason why I am happy for her pregnancy smiley

Btw

Why she taking pictures beside an Italian police car? .... Shey na for italo police Station she dey do pre-natal? embarassed

Your comments are irresponsible. Only God can forgive you.
Re: Gospel Singer Sinach Is PREGNANT! (Photos) by JayonDennis(m): 3:22pm On Jun 07, 2015
Hmmmm our pastor pickin..d white woman said it..
Re: Gospel Singer Sinach Is PREGNANT! (Photos) by RaeMystix: 5:49pm On Jun 07, 2015
jacabi:

Mother's love towards her child is incomparable.

Absolutely!!!!

1 Like

Re: Gospel Singer Sinach Is PREGNANT! (Photos) by vilight(f): 2:55am On Jul 07, 2015
[quote author=Kingpinukecy post=34488156]c their face like mess grin[/quote u have a bigger problem that isnt yet visible for you to see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua / The First And Oldest Church In Nigeria Gets Record Certificate[pics] / Biodun Fatoyinbo Was Rusticated At UNILORIN Over Cultism - Aliu Bolakale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.