Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

When Is Buhari Going To Fulfill His Promise Of N1 Equal To $1? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Is Buhari Going To Fulfill His Promise Of N1 Equal To $1? (1060 Views)

Man Fulfills His Promise, Pours Water On Floor And Drinks On Buhari's Arrival / Buhari's Campaign Promise Of Defeating Boko Haram About To Be Delivered / See A Photo Of N1 Note That Was Used In 1979 When $1 Was Equal To N0.647 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Is Buhari Going To Fulfill His Promise Of N1 Equal To $1? by Jetjacky(m): 1:33pm On Jun 06, 2015
Please sir Buhari followers I'm becoming worried oh, its been 8 days in office and no move toward one of his most important promise: Nija money value.

See so you know, I have this phone and some other stuffs I want to buy online and it's worth almost $1000 but in Nigeria naira you know how much that is. So this guys promise when would it be a reality because I don bench one thousand naira way I go use by am once d tin happen cry cry

2 Likes

Re: When Is Buhari Going To Fulfill His Promise Of N1 Equal To $1? by Mynd44: 1:39pm On Jun 06, 2015
He will make one Naira equal to one dollar when you show evidence he said he will.

6 Likes

Re: When Is Buhari Going To Fulfill His Promise Of N1 Equal To $1? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 06, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

gully gerians .

i am B for BIAFRA .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Is Buhari Going To Fulfill His Promise Of N1 Equal To $1? by Ismahill(m): 1:45pm On Jun 06, 2015
Oponu omo......turn I dollr 2 1naira within a week lyk say na a day ya mama born ya

2 Likes

Re: When Is Buhari Going To Fulfill His Promise Of N1 Equal To $1? by Jetjacky(m): 1:47pm On Jun 06, 2015
Mynd44:
He will make one Naira equal to one dollar when you show evidence he said he will.
how do you mean? *confused*
Re: When Is Buhari Going To Fulfill His Promise Of N1 Equal To $1? by 9jii(m): 1:48pm On Jun 06, 2015
Jetjacky:
Please sir Buhari followers I'm becoming worried oh, its been 8 days in office and no move toward one of his most important promise: Nija money value.

See so you know, I have this phone and some other stuffs I want to buy online and it's worth almost $1000 but in Nigeria naira you know how much that is. So this guys promise when would it be a reality because I don bench one thousand naira way I go use by am once d tin happen cry cry
U too Claimed he ll islamize Nigeria.
As soon as u converted to Islam.

1 Like

Re: When Is Buhari Going To Fulfill His Promise Of N1 Equal To $1? by Nicepoker(m): 1:48pm On Jun 06, 2015
He is waiting for crude oil price to stabilise. I can't see the nation moving forward under babaonechance.
Re: When Is Buhari Going To Fulfill His Promise Of N1 Equal To $1? by Mynd44: 1:58pm On Jun 06, 2015
Jetjacky:
how do you mean? *confused*
Contrary to what people said, Buhari never said he will make a naira equal to a dollar.

If you want to argue it, please so evidence that he did.

1 Like

Re: When Is Buhari Going To Fulfill His Promise Of N1 Equal To $1? by Jetjacky(m): 2:00pm On Jun 06, 2015
Ismahill:
Oponu omo......turn I dollr 2 1naira within a week lyk say na a day ya mama born ya
That's why I'm asking you when
Re: When Is Buhari Going To Fulfill His Promise Of N1 Equal To $1? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 06, 2015
Jetjacky:

Audio or video evidence of Buhari making that promise and 100k is yours this afternoon.

1 Like

Re: When Is Buhari Going To Fulfill His Promise Of N1 Equal To $1? by Jetjacky(m): 2:03pm On Jun 06, 2015
9jii:

U too Claimed he ll islamize Nigeria.
As soon as u converted to Islam.
but I don't want go convert to Islam! Me christain na cry cry
Re: When Is Buhari Going To Fulfill His Promise Of N1 Equal To $1? by Jetjacky(m): 2:06pm On Jun 06, 2015
IyaIode:

Audio or video evidence of Buhari making that promise and 100k is yours this afternoon.
omoba c money!! shocked shocked how can I verify you're serious?
Re: When Is Buhari Going To Fulfill His Promise Of N1 Equal To $1? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 06, 2015
Jetjacky:
omoba c money!! shocked shocked how can I verify you're serious?
100% serious

1 Like

Re: When Is Buhari Going To Fulfill His Promise Of N1 Equal To $1? by baralatie(m): 2:49pm On Jun 06, 2015
IyaIode:
100% serious
proof or evidence of payability!!!
Re: When Is Buhari Going To Fulfill His Promise Of N1 Equal To $1? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 06, 2015
baralatie:
proof or evidence of payability!!!
What proof do you need, mention it

1 Like

Re: When Is Buhari Going To Fulfill His Promise Of N1 Equal To $1? by baralatie(m): 2:58pm On Jun 06, 2015
IyaIode:
hmmm!let us just say it is safe to be safe on the inter et! lolz!
Re: When Is Buhari Going To Fulfill His Promise Of N1 Equal To $1? by baralatie(m): 2:58pm On Jun 06, 2015
IyaIode:
Re: When Is Buhari Going To Fulfill His Promise Of N1 Equal To $1? by eedriyz(m): 3:12pm On Jun 06, 2015
Jetjacky:

Go get a life
Re: When Is Buhari Going To Fulfill His Promise Of N1 Equal To $1? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 06, 2015
baralatie:
No need for story, provide the video first
Re: When Is Buhari Going To Fulfill His Promise Of N1 Equal To $1? by baralatie(m): 3:19pm On Jun 06, 2015
IyaIode:

No need for story, provide the video first
and then what!
what would you gain,5 threads of it is true or not true.

if I asked you to clinically highlight ways in which Nigeria's economy and the CBN can deliver $1=#1
in 1year.what would you do?
Re: When Is Buhari Going To Fulfill His Promise Of N1 Equal To $1? by Jetjacky(m): 4:31pm On Jun 06, 2015
eedriyz:

Go get a life
guy you mean oh! grin
Re: When Is Buhari Going To Fulfill His Promise Of N1 Equal To $1? by cjrane: 6:33pm On Jun 06, 2015
Story for the gods grin
Re: When Is Buhari Going To Fulfill His Promise Of N1 Equal To $1? by Emekamex(m): 6:34pm On Jun 06, 2015

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Guru Maharajji Tells Buhari How To Solve Fuel Scarcity Problem / Why The North Remains Politically Dominant. / Bombings In Creeks: Buhari You Have Declared War Against The South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.