Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,654 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Lady Rejects Guy Cos He’s ‘poor’, Only To Later Discover He’s Actually Very Rich - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Rejects Guy Cos He’s ‘poor’, Only To Later Discover He’s Actually Very Rich (8842 Views)

EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja / An Igbo Friend Of Mine Unfriend His Fellow Igbo Guy Cos Of Biafra Issue / Bala Mohammed Jnr's very Rich Garage. Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Rejects Guy Cos He’s ‘poor’, Only To Later Discover He’s Actually Very Rich by BlackTechnology: 9:30pm On Jun 06, 2015
barcanista:
90% of people blaming the girl in this movie are hypocrite. Seriously, how many people/graduates will agree to get married to a bricklayer in mushin via a 3rd party? How many people will agree to marry an agbero in motor park? This is a very straightforward case. The babe never discriminated him but her choice of marriage wasn't a briklayer or capenter. It's her choice.

The friend and the dude were at fault here. I support the lady demand for apology.

But the film sha lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Barca you are wrong because you forgot the God factor

When someone approaches you for marriage, seek God's opinion because His worst decision is better than your best decision.

God convinced me to leave a girl because of something similar like this.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Guy Cos He’s ‘poor’, Only To Later Discover He’s Actually Very Rich by bashydemy(m): 9:31pm On Jun 06, 2015
Ariel20:

For once I have to support Barcanista on this.

Let's be realistic guys enough of the Nollywood nonsense

Acting like a good girl doesn't mean you are good it could also be called desperation
Yes you have to cos he is your partner in crime huh.... grin smiley
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Cos He’s ‘poor’, Only To Later Discover He’s Actually Very Rich by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 06, 2015
bashydemy:

Na you Sabi grin grin
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Cos He’s ‘poor’, Only To Later Discover He’s Actually Very Rich by BlackTechnology: 9:35pm On Jun 06, 2015
bashydemy:

Forget APC PDP fight

I know Barca is wrong but don't turn it to APC PDP fight grin
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Cos He’s ‘poor’, Only To Later Discover He’s Actually Very Rich by bashydemy(m): 10:15pm On Jun 06, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Forget APC PDP fight

I know Barca is wrong but don't turn it to APC PDP fight grin
Thank you cos you know he is wrong..
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Cos He’s ‘poor’, Only To Later Discover He’s Actually Very Rich by bashydemy(m): 10:15pm On Jun 06, 2015
Ariel20:

Na you Sabi grin grin
Hahaha take it easy..
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Cos He’s ‘poor’, Only To Later Discover He’s Actually Very Rich by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 06, 2015
She is a gold digger. Thank God she could not find any gold to dig in your premise. There is nothing to apologise for.
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Cos He’s ‘poor’, Only To Later Discover He’s Actually Very Rich by goodgate: 10:47pm On Jun 06, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
I think I should adopt this method. All the girls I've dated only 'eat' my money especially when they get to know I own GoldStraw Group (GoldStraw Oil, GoldStraw Airways, GoldStraw Construction Company, GoldStraw Logistics etc) worth over $10 billion.

They tell me all manner of sweet words; Rumpel, you are the only cockroach in my cupboard. Rumpel, you are the only rat in my storeroom. embarassed I hear these things and I begin to spend money 'yanfu yanfu' until my account officer calls to warn me about my spending.

I must relocate to Mpape or Galadima and disguise as a 'vulga' that pumps air into tyres. Enough of playing the mugu/maga. angry
You have the Ambition, just have FAITH,be dilligent and prayerful,GOLDSTRAW GROUP will become reality. I wish you goodluck.
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Cos He’s ‘poor’, Only To Later Discover He’s Actually Very Rich by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 06, 2015
Y d frash is this on politics section??
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Cos He’s ‘poor’, Only To Later Discover He’s Actually Very Rich by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 10:50pm On Jun 06, 2015
goodgate:
You have the Ambition, just have FAITH,be dilligent and prayerful,GOLDSTRAW GROUP will become reality. I wish you goodluck.
Amen bro grin
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Cos He’s ‘poor’, Only To Later Discover He’s Actually Very Rich by seemples(f): 10:55pm On Jun 06, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Barca you are wrong because you forgot the God factor

When someone approaches you for marriage, seek God's opinion because His worst decision is better than your best decision.

God convinced me to leave a girl because of something similar like this.

Not everybody hears from God
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Cos He’s ‘poor’, Only To Later Discover He’s Actually Very Rich by Keemy88(m): 11:01pm On Jun 06, 2015
changes1:
I saw this story online, read it, told my peeps around me... come see argument.
So I brought it here. What do you think??

Ada Okeke shared her true life story online… My
people, I need your advice… I am the one involved!
My cousin (male) came home last Christmas
looking for a wife, I told him about my girlfriend and
we agreed to invite her over so that he can see her.
At last he liked her, collected her phone number
from me, though I told her before doing that.
But here is the deal between me and him, he made
it clear to me never to disclose what he does for a
living to her now, but rather I should tell her he is a
security man living in Mushin… ( note: he is a rich
business man but he is afraid to disclose his
identity now, because according to him, he is
looking for a lady that will love him for whom he is
and not for what he is)…
They met, he told her the same thing, after
everything she came to me to know whether it’s
true, I told her yes… But she should give him a
chance, and try to know him very well… She told
me she wasn’t interested, not ready for marriage
yet, I tried all my best to convince her but to no
avail, I let go!
Later he found another lady, paid her bride price
last February, they are planning for their traditional
marriage soon..
Now, I don’t know how my girlfriend ran into him
and discovered he is a rich business guy… She
called me yesterday afternoon and gave me the
insult of my life. Her reason is that I shouldn’t have
lied to her in the first place, knowing fully well we
are friends… that a friend is not supposed to lie to a
friend… Her sisters called me and told me the same
thing. But when I tried to explain things, they hung
the phone on me..
I am planning to go over to their place today to
explain things to her sisters and apologize too, but
my own sisters are still with the opinion that I did
nothing wrong..
What do you think? Did I do the right or the wrong
thing?

YOU DID THE RIGHT THING. VERY GOOD OF YOU.
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Cos He’s ‘poor’, Only To Later Discover He’s Actually Very Rich by digitsolution: 11:21pm On Jun 06, 2015
Abeg where I fit buy this season film and wetin be the name or Shey na " How amarachi missed the millionaire suitor". grin angry grin.......lolz

Re: Lady Rejects Guy Cos He’s ‘poor’, Only To Later Discover He’s Actually Very Rich by pbs4real(m): 11:36pm On Jun 06, 2015
adanduka:
Lying isn't the right thing to do.
When a woman is in it for money, you'll know.
But the so called rich businessman is really in a hurry to get married. How long did he date this one he's settling with?
sis sorry to say,4rm wat u wrote here. . . I cnt find a point dre.
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Cos He’s ‘poor’, Only To Later Discover He’s Actually Very Rich by KikiMartLtd(f): 11:43pm On Jun 06, 2015
She's a gold digger, forget aboutt going to apologise to her sisters. You can explain when you see them later but don't feel sorry about it pls
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Cos He’s ‘poor’, Only To Later Discover He’s Actually Very Rich by pbs4real(m): 11:44pm On Jun 06, 2015
barcanista:
90% of people blaming the girl in this movie are hypocrite. Seriously, how many people/graduates will agree to get married to a bricklayer in mushin via a 3rd party? How many people will agree to marry an agbero in motor park? This is a very straightforward case. The babe never discriminated him but her choice of marriage wasn't a briklayer or capenter. It's her choice.

The friend and the dude were at fault here. I support the lady demand for apology.

But the film sha
guy i dnt agree wit u on this. . . . D guy hasnt dne anytin wrng. . .instead blame the gold digging lass. . . .impatient is wat is killing naija galz. . . .#luv is dead & gne.
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Cos He’s ‘poor’, Only To Later Discover He’s Actually Very Rich by pbs4real(m): 11:57pm On Jun 06, 2015
barcanista:
No sir! Everybody have their choice and taste. Honestly answer these questions, what will be your reaction to see your graduate sister bring home a bricklayer that lives in Ajegunle and introduce him as her fiance? What will be your reaction should your sister bring home an Investment Banker as her fiance? What will be your reaction should your sister tell you she rejected a bricklayer that proposed to her? Pls answer

Let us not be hypocritical here. While the girl has her right to either accept or reject a bricklayer, she does no wrong if in her judgement he doesn't meet her specs. It's about choice bro!
the same ryt d guy had to reject a leech. . .@ least she wld hv given the guy some tym. . .she made up her mind asap imm she was told the guy is a guard. . . . . .nw tel me the truth if the gal is really worth it. ?
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Cos He’s ‘poor’, Only To Later Discover He’s Actually Very Rich by ABEngine(m): 11:59pm On Jun 06, 2015
Boss, I beg to vary. Please, what criterions do we guys install subconsciously when seeking out a date? Prospects! The feminists and miss independents should have thrown the weight behind him and settled with his personality as we (guys) do.

Seriously, someone is currently in a similar dilemma, perplexed,worse off because he is biased, at least at the instant of replying this thread. It clearly means that ladies get married to wealth and not MEN. Its not a concern of security if she has got prospects too, trust me.

I have seen ex-CEOs turn homeless, particularly during the global economic melt down and in the years after. I have heard a few more taking up menial jobs to sustain a living, so what happens? She probably would desert I and our kids, yes of course. There is no hypocrisy in this other than the inability of most females on this thread to settle with the same guy considering his status.

As for choice, you were right, she had hers to make and indeed she made a hasty one. God bless our mothers whom found Men and made the most out of them for there are no such things as a permanent condition.

barcanista:

But the film sha lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Guy Cos He’s ‘poor’, Only To Later Discover He’s Actually Very Rich by MsTIQ(m): 2:00am On Jun 07, 2015
barcanista:
No sir! Everybody have their choice and taste. Honestly answer these questions, what will be your reaction to see your graduate sister bring home a bricklayer that lives in Ajegunle and introduce him as her fiance? What will be your reaction should your sister bring home an Investment Banker as her fiance? What will be your reaction should your sister tell you she rejected a bricklayer that proposed to her? Pls answer

Let us not be hypocritical here. While the girl has her right to either accept or reject a bricklayer, she does no wrong if in her judgement he doesn't meet her specs. It's about choice bro!
You are so on point! Whose choice would be to marry a bricklayer if she could wait and get a 'better'. I ain't saying they don't have a right to love BT her preference just didn't suit it! Tho' she should have atleast tried to know the guy BT issokay sha
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Cos He’s ‘poor’, Only To Later Discover He’s Actually Very Rich by chinchum(m): 4:18am On Jun 07, 2015
The scenario painted to your friend is too extreme and you know it. Can you date and settle down with a security man in Mushin if we assume you are a graduate?? embarassed There ia a 10% chance you will want to marry such man, although ...... angry
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Cos He’s ‘poor’, Only To Later Discover He’s Actually Very Rich by mulattoclaro(m): 5:39am On Jun 07, 2015
You did the best thing for your cousin. That girl is a gold digger and nothing else. Nigerian girls are like that. They want to reap from where they did not sow. Thank God I never married one of them. I would have been broke by now. Relationships in Nigeria are like job opportunities and a form of poverty alleviation program. As a matter of fact, that your cousin deserves an award. God just open his eyes to see the doom that was about to befall him. Though not all of them are like that though. 98% of them are like that.
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Cos He’s ‘poor’, Only To Later Discover He’s Actually Very Rich by Nobody: 6:15am On Jun 07, 2015
mulattoclaro:
You did the best thing for your cousin. That girl is a gold digger and nothing else. Nigerian girls are like that. They want to reap from where they did not sow. Thank God I never married one of them. I would have been broke by now. Relationships in Nigeria are like job opportunities and a form of poverty alleviation program. As a matter of fact, that your cousin deserves an award. God just open his eyes to see the doom that was about to befall him. Though not all of them are like that though. 98% of them are like that.

Y u dislike 9ja babe na ?
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Cos He’s ‘poor’, Only To Later Discover He’s Actually Very Rich by mulattoclaro(m): 6:24am On Jun 07, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Y u dislike 9ja babe na ?
Bros cos it's true. No man was born with hatred. I lived in this Nigeria before I left for my msc program in Canada. I married a brazilian and not a Nigerian and I can tell you my life has been perfect. Nigerian girls are parasites.
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Cos He’s ‘poor’, Only To Later Discover He’s Actually Very Rich by Ezemust: 6:55am On Jun 07, 2015
lyfe:
I wouldn't be interested too, If I was the lady. Imagine security man in Lagos proposing marriage where all the "rich swagger " guys are in abundance.

This is the reality most guys should embrace. Women want some sort of security and 99% of the women would fail that test.
but love is the paramount thing
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Cos He’s ‘poor’, Only To Later Discover He’s Actually Very Rich by dammmy(m): 8:02am On Jun 07, 2015
Turn down for what!
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Cos He’s ‘poor’, Only To Later Discover He’s Actually Very Rich by vega84(m): 9:16am On Jun 07, 2015
U did nothing wrong.ur friend is a Gold digger,thank God fr ur cousin #vegatalks
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Cos He’s ‘poor’, Only To Later Discover He’s Actually Very Rich by Mamode14(m): 11:20am On Jun 07, 2015
Let her go to hell and marry abacha and flex the $ with satan grin
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Cos He’s ‘poor’, Only To Later Discover He’s Actually Very Rich by MicroBox: 11:40am On Jun 07, 2015
@OP and other nairaland bashing, if the girl in question look like a lady any security man can go and seek for her hand in marriage will your brother ever agree to marry her after claiming to be a big boy and a business man doing good in Lagos.
She make herself look good and tasty for a potential big boy, she also invested on her own body that why your body saw her worthy and capable of being his wife.
@OP apologise to her cos she deserve it.
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Cos He’s ‘poor’, Only To Later Discover He’s Actually Very Rich by MicroBox: 11:44am On Jun 07, 2015
@OP and other nairalanders bashing, if the girl in question look like a lady any security man can go and seek for her hand in marriage will your brother ever agree to marry her after claiming to be a big boy and a business man doing good in Lagos.
She make herself look good and tasty for a potential big boy, she also invested on her own body that why your brother saw her worthy and capable of being his wife.
@OP apologise to her cos she deserve it.
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Cos He’s ‘poor’, Only To Later Discover He’s Actually Very Rich by Endtimesmith(m): 6:13pm On Jan 23, 2016
Siddon for parlour ground,because if you move ehh,l will .....
Wait Continue!
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Cos He’s ‘poor’, Only To Later Discover He’s Actually Very Rich by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 16, 2017

and not for what he is)…
avail, I let go!
marriage soon..
the phone on me..
nothing wrong..
thing?

You did the right thing. You saved your cousin and your family a lifetime of problems.
Thank God am not married to a Nigerian woman!!
Quote me and die in your sleep.
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Cos He’s ‘poor’, Only To Later Discover He’s Actually Very Rich by Nigeriadondie: 10:49pm On Dec 16, 2017

and not for what he is)…
avail, I let go!
marriage soon..
the phone on me..
nothing wrong..
thing?
Nne u did nothing wrong. Afterall the man is your relative. U would not want anyone to also take advantage of him as well.
Your friend is not a good friend and as such let her be. She is a gold digger. God forbid if ur cousin who is a rich businessman gets married to her and turns poor to d point that he becomes a gate man in Mushin, it becomes obvious she will be no longer interested in the marriage with him so make she waka go.
You did nothing wrong.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Greed And The Igbo Man: The Prospect Of Life In An Independent Biafra / Gov. Okowa Emerges Silverbird Man Of The Year 2018 / Oladipo Akande: Atedo Erred, Jonathan Is The Best Candidate For 2023 Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.