Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja (76770 Views)

Jonah Jang's Aide Delivered Cash In Ghana-must-go Bags To Him - Politics Nigeria / Uche Nwosu Spotted With His Wife In A Car Loaded With "Ghana Must Go" Bags / Gunmen In Military Uniform Attack INEC Vehicle With Election Materials In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by bkool7(m): 11:50am On Apr 26, 2017
Abuja – Residents of Shendam Close, off Anthony Anyaoku Street, a neighbourhood of Area 11, Abuja, were on Tuesday treated to yet another macabre dance in discovery of huge cache of money in different parts of the country.

A combined team of Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) and the army raided three vehicles with several ‘Ghana must go’ bags containing huge sums of money.

The vehicles, a Mercedes Benz S350 series with Bauchi State registration number, KTG 01 AA, a Lexus SUV Jeep registered in Abuja and marked ABC 77 AKK were all stuffed full money huge bags.

The third vehicle, a BMW 640i series unmarked equally had several ‘Ghana must go’ bags at both the back seat and booth.

The EFCC operatives numbering about seven and accompanied by two army personnel, according to eyewitnesses, stormed the area about 4.50p.m.

Independent reporter met the team scurrying through one of the vehicles, counting the money and taking video shots.

It was also observed that the SUV had much of the bags in its booth.

[quote]The daylight drama went undisturbed as shocked residents watched in disbelief till about 6p.m when the team drove off the vehicles to EFCC headquarters.

A young man in his thirties who did not give out his identity told Independent that one of the three men seen standing with the operatives claimed that the vehicles were brought there by his friends, now at large, who asked him to look after the vehicles.

The operatives refused to say who owned the large cache of money as they maintained stern attitude.

http://independent.ng/efcc-army-discover-vehicle-loads-cash/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by corneredlove(m): 12:13pm On Apr 26, 2017
Ghost money? Shebi dem say money no dey grow for tree

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by kingsmecca(m): 3:03pm On Apr 26, 2017
Show us pictures, please!

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by sonsomegrigbo: 3:23pm On Apr 26, 2017
fellow Nigerian masses, we have no option than to pray for PMB to succeed in his plan for our country. This is the only person in our political environment that means well for the masses.

proudly Yoruba.

I love Igbos

I love Hausa

I hate senseless looters

proudly Nigerian

495 Likes 35 Shares

Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by sonsomegrigbo: 3:29pm On Apr 26, 2017
Lalasticlala
Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by Jabioro: 3:31pm On Apr 26, 2017
Whenever I read hilarious news my heart goes laughing then come to join me reasoning.. I won't say anything now until we have the details or else I will called this Abracadabra Braggado discovery. Term it any how you gotta get it any how ..

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by AceRoyal: 4:07pm On Apr 26, 2017
Another well scripted drama to keep us entertained and preoccupied, trying to make us forget about PMB's health,the political chess(power play) going on in Aso Rock, the failing economy and the 43billion ghost discovery also.
This is coming up same day they announced PMB will henceforth be working from home.
Well.......Let them continue!tongue

As usual, the cash is owned by ghosts who just decided to stuff their cars with cash and drive around Abuja and then park for 7 EFCC operatives and 2 army personnel to come raid them.oh and this discovery must be linked to GEJ and the past administration to spice things up.

Well most Nigerians are very gullible.

I'm enjoying this political Telemundo from the stables of APC in conjunction with EFCC,DSS and now the army#GrabsPopcorngrin

184 Likes 22 Shares

Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by brainpulse: 4:07pm On Apr 26, 2017
Good. This will continue because all of the monies hidden have to be spent anyhow, also have to be used and somebody have to blow the whistle.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by jeeqaa7(m): 4:07pm On Apr 26, 2017
woaw
Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 26, 2017
Wey the money? I only came here for photo evidence. In the absence of any.........................Make I Ku Ku ma leave.

20 Likes

Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by xexybeat(m): 4:07pm On Apr 26, 2017
Again? Na wa o........effc abeg make Una show us pics......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by greatgod2012(f): 4:07pm On Apr 26, 2017
Another distraction?

Is this what they want to use to divert and distract Nigerians from talking about PMB working from home?

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by edlion57(m): 4:07pm On Apr 26, 2017
How much is the amount ....so dat we can calculate the percentage of the whistle blower

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by sisisioge: 4:08pm On Apr 26, 2017
Wetin we do all these people nau? Why them wan loot this country reach ground!

2 Likes

Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by Dejiprince: 4:08pm On Apr 26, 2017
Thieves have started throwing away their loots.

God bless PMB.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by Moreoffaith(m): 4:08pm On Apr 26, 2017
Oluwa o....make e be say na me blow this whistle hen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 26, 2017
another distraction to cover up something very big

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by cyberdurable(m): 4:08pm On Apr 26, 2017
angry
Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by Tpave(m): 4:08pm On Apr 26, 2017
Whistle blowers. Make quick money and risk your life

1 Like

Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by hollawaley2: 4:08pm On Apr 26, 2017
who blew this whistle?

1 Like

Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by Goldenheart(m): 4:08pm On Apr 26, 2017
grin Chai I talk am

Make I just jam Ghana must go full of " blessings " And "benjis"

But anyways

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by Franzinni: 4:08pm On Apr 26, 2017
let's get serious here..... This monies always don't have owner.... For real....

Nigerians open your eyes... This is a nollywood. Of the grandest proportion.... And we all are unknowingly acting in the movie that the failed APC powered government has scripted to detail....

Think....

Open your mind to this camera angle please.... The angle that the government in light of gross failure of the common man has resulted to an Instagram style flaunting of found cash in billions to excite the masses to believe they at least fought kwaropshan!!! Come the next election all they need to do is to come up with a new catch phrase like..... Our work is not yet done.... Then they just show the billions they found on the side of the road....

Open your eyes.... No polithiefian.. Is langushing... Even the one that go to kuje.... Na excursion!!! Don't be deceived

It's a great movie!!! Dont be deceived

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by SAMSUinABUJA(m): 4:08pm On Apr 26, 2017
My country o My country

4 Likes

Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by Trapnews: 4:08pm On Apr 26, 2017
undecided
Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by Teewhy2: 4:08pm On Apr 26, 2017
We just dey hear of different amounts, hope this things are not distraction. Imagine the president saying he wants to be working from home , can they allow civil servants to be working from home.

Are you building on a swampy area, want to do pile foundation /Need Roof parapet.
Reduce the building load by making use of polystyrene material for your roof parapet and slab.
Click below to get more information

https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene

1 Like

Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by phoenix90(m): 4:08pm On Apr 26, 2017
Weep not my child. The country is nothing but a mirage

1 Like

Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by mikeycharles(m): 4:09pm On Apr 26, 2017
In Remy Ma's voice "Another one"
Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by AbuEzeFemi(m): 4:09pm On Apr 26, 2017
lies

picture or I don't believe it

Progress not Propaganda

2 Likes

Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by thunderbabs: 4:09pm On Apr 26, 2017
Keep the whistle blowing
Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by DollarAngel(m): 4:09pm On Apr 26, 2017
Magu, you have come again the previous ones we are yet to know the owner

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Funeral Service: Casket HID Awolowo Was Laid In (Photos) / Meet Oloriegbe, The Medical Doctor Who ‘Drowned’ Saraki / Sacked Imo Civil Servants Kneel Down To Beg Governor Ihedioha (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.