Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,395 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

Origin Of A White Man By Hon. Minister Louis Farrakhan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Origin Of A White Man By Hon. Minister Louis Farrakhan (8878 Views)

Flooding: White Man Paddling His Canoe In Victoria Island, Lagos (Video, Photos) / Rotimi Amaechi Spotted Wearing Louis Vuitton & Gucci Jacket Worth Millions. Pics / Blogger Ojo Emmanuel Arrested By Hon. Adebiyi Adeleye (Pics) - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Origin Of A White Man By Hon. Minister Louis Farrakhan by iluvnaija: 2:34pm On Jun 28, 2015
This is one of the best teaching I've ever had. In this videos, Farrakhan revealed so many hidden secrets.

We were made to believe that Adam and Eve were the first human on earth and they are white, it has been revealed now that it's a big lie. If white people were first there will be no black man on planet earth because a white man and white woman can't produce a black child.

There is so much to learn from this videos. Part 1a and Part 1b. Enjoy your day with this link below.

God bless you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwmMbOgadTs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydF41Y8zTko

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Origin Of A White Man By Hon. Minister Louis Farrakhan by delishpot: 2:35pm On Jun 28, 2015
I love that man's teachings. I like him.
Re: Origin Of A White Man By Hon. Minister Louis Farrakhan by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 28, 2015
and what are they?
Re: Origin Of A White Man By Hon. Minister Louis Farrakhan by ArchEnemy(m): 2:42pm On Jun 28, 2015
The problem with been too inquisitive when it comes to spiritual things is that it tends to give you a thought line that opposes what your bible teaches...and that is a problem.
Re: Origin Of A White Man By Hon. Minister Louis Farrakhan by iluvnaija: 2:51pm On Jun 28, 2015
I think it will be proper to watch the video first then share your thoughts on the subject. In fact I am watching the video all over again!

May God bless Hon. Minister Louis Farrakhan.
Re: Origin Of A White Man By Hon. Minister Louis Farrakhan by Rilwayne001: 2:53pm On Jun 28, 2015
Cc: gatiano.

1 Like

Re: Origin Of A White Man By Hon. Minister Louis Farrakhan by gatiano(m): 3:24pm On Jun 28, 2015
Yes, Congratulation on your awakening and self realization. It is the beginning of resurrection. You now know who the devil is, Now, Who are you? the knowledge of self is the most important.

http://farrakhanfactor.com/library/
Very important books, The bible and the quran will cease to be just any book after you read those, They would be a weapon which exposes all the lies and the truth.
Message to the Blackman is very Important, How to eat to live is very important and the theology of time.

Elijah Muhammad was Louis Farrakhan's Teacher.

After that, compare those teachings from those in Africa. Then You would totally understand that All Black people are from one single source.

https://www.nairaland.com/2163386/african-blackroots-science-religion-science

iluvnaija:
This is one of the best teaching I've ever had. In this videos, Farrakhan revealed so many hidden secrets.

We were made to believe that Adam and Eve were the first human on earth and they are white, it has been revealed now that it's a big lie. If white people were first there will be no black man on planet earth because a white man and white woman can't produce a black child.

There is so much to learn from this videos. Part 1a and Part 1b. Enjoy your day with this link below.

God bless you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwmMbOgadTs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydF41Y8zTko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Origin Of A White Man By Hon. Minister Louis Farrakhan by gatiano(m): 3:25pm On Jun 28, 2015
Thankyou Brother.

Rilwayne001:
Cc: gatiano.
Re: Origin Of A White Man By Hon. Minister Louis Farrakhan by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 28, 2015
minister Farrakhan is a very knowledgeable man bro, another good one is his speech on mastery of self and the universe. that man is a blessing to black people.

1 Like

Re: Origin Of A White Man By Hon. Minister Louis Farrakhan by Volksfuhrer(m): 4:10pm On Jun 28, 2015
ArchEnemy:
The problem with been too inquisitive when it comes to spiritual things is that it tends to give you a thought line that opposes what your bible teaches...and that is a problem.

What do you now suggest? We accept the Bible without questioning biblical teachings. You won't get much from the Bible with such an attitude. Growth comes from overcoming challenges, not from mute acceptance.
Re: Origin Of A White Man By Hon. Minister Louis Farrakhan by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 28, 2015
Nation of Islam is retardded.

If you think Louis Frakahan knows what he is talking about then you also are retardded

2 Likes

Re: Origin Of A White Man By Hon. Minister Louis Farrakhan by iluvnaija: 4:46pm On Jun 28, 2015
PvtParts:
Nation of Islam is retardded.

If you think Louis Frakahan knows what he is talking about then you also are retardded

Attack the message and not the messenger.
I am a Christian but can you tell me the origin of Christianity? Or you just accept anything thrown at you? I think you need brain surgery.
Re: Origin Of A White Man By Hon. Minister Louis Farrakhan by ArchEnemy(m): 4:48pm On Jun 28, 2015
Volksfuhrer:

What do now suggest? We accept the Bible without questioning biblical teachings. You won't get much from the Bible with such an attitude. Growth comes from overcoming challenges, not from mute acceptance.
You may ve a point but when you begin to hear things that negate what the bible says, It is not good
Re: Origin Of A White Man By Hon. Minister Louis Farrakhan by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 28, 2015
iluvnaija:

Attack the message and not the messenger.
I am a Christian but can you tell me the origin of Christianity? Or you just accept anything thrown at you? I think you need brain surgery.

Modern day Christianity stems from the origins of Catholiscm paganism.

The Bible holds the truth and not what some ediot tells you.

As for the Nation of Islam, do you even know their history?
Re: Origin Of A White Man By Hon. Minister Louis Farrakhan by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 28, 2015
For all of you who do not know the real founder of the Nation of Islam here is a little snippet

[img]http://zaidpub.files./2012/10/walaace-fard.jpg[/img]
The story goes that in 1930 Allah appeared to the people of Detroit in the form of a mysterious man named “Fard.” Allah’s human form seemed to be of African and Arab descent and claimed to have been born in Mecca, a descendent of the prophet Muhammad. He preached a message of racial identity and claimed that Islam was the true religion of the black people of America before they were robbed of it by the White Man. (Ironically, the prophet Muhammad was described as a "white man" by those who knew him).

In fact, Fard was really just a small-time con-man named Wallace Dodd Ford, who had served three years in San Quentin for drug-dealing. He drifted into Detroit at a time when many African-Americans were beginning to form racial identity groups around charismatic personalities such as Marcus Garvey. Of course, racial consciousness was hardly just “a black thing” at the time, as the 1920’s were also when Ku Klux Klan influence peaked in America.

Interestingly, Ford was neither of African or Arab descent, as he claimed. He was a mix of European and Polynesian. But he did recognize an opportunity when he saw one, and the street preacher soon built up quite a following among those who could appreciate an overtly racist theology that persists to this day in spite of its zaniness.

According to Ford, and his Nation of Islam, Africans were the original and only people of the world (divine and uncorrupted) before whites were invented by an evil scientist named Yakub in a malicious experiment with tragic consequences. Islam is the true religion, and, at some point, a spaceship will be sent by Allah to eliminate the white people from the earth. (The Quran actually says that black people became that way because they lived closer to the rising place of the sun - which wouldn't be possible unless the earth were flat).

It’s only fitting that the nation’s largest and most accepted racial hate organization got its start through false and fatuous circumstances. Ford was not just an imaginative preacher of hate, but a skillful con artist as well. He charged the nation's poorest people $10 (in the middle of the Depression) to divine their “original” Muslim name for them, and he had affairs with several women. In 1933 (and again in 1934) he was asked to leave town by the police following a ritual killing committed by a devoted follower. The second time around he managed to disappear so effectively that many believe he was killed by his heir, Elijah Muhammad.

Like Ford, Elijah Muhammad was also a fraud. He fathered several children from illegitimate relationships and disillusioned several of his followers in the process.

One of these was Malcolm X, who traveled to Mecca for the Hajj at about the same time and came away with even more reasons to be disenchanted by the Nation of Islam. Traditional Islam may be an artificial religion designed under very harsh conditions in the 7th century, but at least there isn’t talk of UFOs or evil scientists, and neither is it racially exclusive. Malcolm was impressed to see people of all races circling the black rock together and he broke away from the Nation of Islam. Shortly thereafter, he was killed for his principles by followers of Elijah Muhammad.

Re: Origin Of A White Man By Hon. Minister Louis Farrakhan by gatiano(m): 5:58pm On Jun 28, 2015
(The Quran actually says that black people became that way because they lived closer to the rising place of the sun - which wouldn't be possible unless the earth were flat).
Where in the Quran is the above written?

Who said Nation of Islam murdered Malcolm X? If Farrakhan or Nation of Islam had anything to do with it, Will they still be there today? With the hatred white america has towards Farrakhan, wouldn't they have locked him away and killed him there if they had any concrete evidence?

Wallace dodd or whatever his name was, was a complete different person, This is the tricks the devils did during Jesus, Muhammad and all of the prophets by changing their skin and personalities. Today, that their time of over, they don't have that power or knowledge enough to deceive what can be called the Black conscious people.

PvtParts:
For all of you who do not know the real founder of the Nation of Islam here is a little snippet

Re: Origin Of A White Man By Hon. Minister Louis Farrakhan by gatiano(m): 6:03pm On Jun 28, 2015
Th picture you posted is of wallace dodd, Not of W. Fard Muhammad. He only gave one picture of himself, To show and tell all Black people that you must study, You must read. If Allah in person is still reading, what then should we do? Knowledge can only be achieved through reading and reading your own book made by your Elders.

Nobody said Fard Muhammad is The Allah, It is Allah in the person of Fard Muhammad, All what that means, is that All Black people is Allah.
The only difference is that He Master Fard Muhammad know himself as Allah, so are many others(few). There is a stage where you have knowledge and You could be called Allah.
PvtParts:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Origin Of A White Man By Hon. Minister Louis Farrakhan by gatiano(m): 6:05pm On Jun 28, 2015
interview between Fard Muhammad and Albert Einstein in 1934.

https://www.nairaland.com/2045815/god-person-vs-albert-einstein
Re: Origin Of A White Man By Hon. Minister Louis Farrakhan by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 28, 2015
gatiano:

Who said Nation of Islam murdered Malcolm X? If Farrakhan or Nation of Islam had anything to do with it, Will they still be there today? With the hatred white america has towards Farrakhan, wouldn't they have locked him away and killed him there if they had any concrete evidence?

Muhammed Elijah ordered the killing of Malcolm X who had become too popular and was about to leave the Nation of Islam after it was revealed to him that Muhammed Elijah had fathered several kids with underage girls.

The FBI will look the other way because Malcolm was more dangerous to them than a con Elijah.

You take care of Malcolm and we are good.

That is how it worked out.

Today, the Nation of Islam is credited with having the most incredibly ridiculous doctrine.

This is a cult that believes that there is a spaceship heading to earth to rescue all the black people.

The Nation of Islam epitomizes how religion is a fraud.
Re: Origin Of A White Man By Hon. Minister Louis Farrakhan by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 28, 2015
gatiano:

Nobody said Fard Muhammad is The Allah, It is Allah in the person of Fard Muhammad, All what that means, is that All Black people is Allah.
The only difference is that He Master Fard Muhammad know himself as Allah, so are many others(few). There is a stage where you have knowledge and You could be called Allah.

Try calling yourself Allah in downtown Mecca and see how that turns out.

Even Mohammed the Prophet of Islam never called himself Allah! Maybe if he (Mohammed) lived longer he probably would have assumed that tittle but the fact is Muhammed never compared or called himself Allah.
Re: Origin Of A White Man By Hon. Minister Louis Farrakhan by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 28, 2015
Even the useless Farrakhan has claimed in the past that he might have Jewish ancestry.

Louis Farrakhan suspects that his father may have been Jewish.

At least that's what he tells Henry Louis Gates Jr. in the current issue of The New Yorker magazine.

Speaking of his father's white Portuguese parents, the Nation of Islam leader said, "I'm going to tell you something. You really want to know what I think? I think they were members of the Jewish community."

He added: "I believe that in my blood, and not in a bad way. Because when I was a little boy I used to love listening to the Jewish cantors in Boston. They had a program, and every week I would listen. I was struck by the cantor, and I've always loved the way they sing or recite the Torah."

Gates, citing an academic source, says Farrakhan's assertion about his lineage is "highly probable" given that nearly all people of Iberian descent in Jamaica and Barbados are of Sephardic Jewish ancestry.

Farrakhan was born in 1933, the son of Mae Clark, who was from Barbados. He was named Gene after his father, a light-skinned man with straight hair from Jamaica. His father, Gates writes, was a philanderer whom the family rarely saw.

"If in my lineage there are Jews, I would hope that in the end, before my life is over, I not only will have rendered a service to my own beloved community of black people but will also have rendered a service to the Jewish community," Farrakhan was quoted as saying.

In the interview with Gates, which reportedly lasted nine hours, the Nation of Islam leader also made reference to "wise Jews who plan evil," the international conspiracy of Jewish bankers and overwhelming Jewish complicity in the slave trade.
Re: Origin Of A White Man By Hon. Minister Louis Farrakhan by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 28, 2015
Another thing to consider is the fact that Louis Farrakhan's Nation of Islam gets a lot of funding from the Middle East to spread anti-Semitic doctrine.

The Man is a con.

He was about to get a billion dollars from Qaddafi before the US Govt blocked it.
Re: Origin Of A White Man By Hon. Minister Louis Farrakhan by gatiano(m): 6:16pm On Jun 28, 2015
Why weren't they arrested then, considering how they were hated? No evidence, all evidence points to the white people, they killed Malcolm X.

Malcolm X ate with the devils without using a long spoon, He was tempted with opulence in the middle-east and he failed. However, I'm not judging him at all.

That Nation of Islam had any hand in the assasination of Malcolm X are all fabrication by the enemies.

Yes, there is a Motherwheel up there, do you call those that have seen it and continue to see it crazy?

Are they crazy?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlrsnlbXnPE

Now you may say they are extra-terrestrial, They are not, the extra-terrestial beings themselves were made after the white people, from their genetic pool by the Black people(this, the nation of Islam did not teach), and they are only a little over 4000 years old.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wy1I-eWF2N8

Niburu as taught severally by Malachi Yorke, Is Nasa lying?

PvtParts:

Muhammed Elijah ordered the killing of Malcolm X who had become to popular and was about to leave the Nation of Islam after it was revealed to him that Muhammed Elijah had fathered several kids with underage girls.

The FBI will look the other way because Malcolm was more dangerous to them than a con Elijah.

You take care of Malcolm and we are good.

That is how it worked out.

Today, the Nation of Islam is credited with having the most incredibly ridiculous doctrine.

This is a cult that believes that there is a spaceship heading to earth to rescue all the black people.

The Nation of Islam epitomizes how religion is a fraud.
Re: Origin Of A White Man By Hon. Minister Louis Farrakhan by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 28, 2015
gatiano:
Th picture you posted is of wallace dodd, Not of W. Fard Muhammad. He only gave one picture of himself,

[img]http://2.bp..com/-l1a8LBoXbxQ/TaptqvobrMI/AAAAAAAAAAU/vJml_5uHQMI/s1600/4photos%2Bfard%2Bjp.jpg[/img]
Re: Origin Of A White Man By Hon. Minister Louis Farrakhan by gatiano(m): 6:17pm On Jun 28, 2015
No, He does not, He got loans only from Gaddafi, which they had returned a long time ago. Gaddafi's dad is Black.

PvtParts:
Another thing to consider is the fact that Louis Farrakhan's Nation of Islam gets a lot of funding from the Middle East to spread anti-Semitic doctrine.

The Man is a con.

He was about to get a billion dollars from Qaddafi before the US Govt blocked it.
Re: Origin Of A White Man By Hon. Minister Louis Farrakhan by gatiano(m): 6:20pm On Jun 28, 2015
Muhammad never called himself Allah, Jesus didn't either, But they knew themselves as One. It was not time for such secret knowledge to be revealled. It is now time.

If that were the case, that I dare not call myself Allah in the mid-east, Why then did you say the mid-east financed Farrakhan?

PvtParts:

Try calling yourself Allah in downtown Mecca and see how that turns out.

Even Mohammed the Prophet of Islam never called himself Allah! Maybe if he (Mohammed) lived longer he probably would have assumed that tittle but the fact is Muhammed never compared or called himself Allah.
Re: Origin Of A White Man By Hon. Minister Louis Farrakhan by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 28, 2015
gatiano:
No, He does not, He got loans only from Gaddafi, which they had returned a long time ago. Gaddafi's dad is Black.

[size=18pt]Officials to Block Qaddafi Gift to Farrakhan[/size]
By RICHARD W. STEVENSON
Published: August 28, 1996

WASHINGTON, Aug. 27— Clinton Administration officials said today that they would almost certainly reject an application from the Nation of Islam and its leader, Louis Farrakhan, to be allowed to accept a donation of more than $1 billion from Col. Muammar el-Qaddafi of Libya.

Mr. Farrakhan defended the gift today and said he would mount a vigorous fight if the Government barred it.

''We will fight for what we believe is our legal right,'' Mr. Farrakhan told a news conference in Chicago, ''and I will go across the nation stirring up not only my own people, but all those who would benefit from it.''

''We are not terrorists,'' Mr. Farrakhan said. ''We are not trying to do anything against the good of America. What we want to do is good for our people and ultimately good for our nation.''

A number of people affiliated with the Nation of Islam said they believed they would have a strong case that a rejection would be an unconstitutional infringement on religious freedom.

Colonel Qaddafi pledged $1 billion to the Nation of Islam after meeting with Mr. Farrakhan in Libya in January. Mr. Farrakhan has described the pledge as a ''humanitarian'' gesture, and last week he formally asked the Office of Foreign Assets Control at the Treasury Department for the necessary permission to receive the money. The United States, which has long labeled the Qaddafi Government a supporter of terrorism, bars nearly all economic ties with Libya.

After his news conference today, Mr. Farrakhan left on a return visit to Libya, where he is scheduled to receive a award from Colonel Qaddafi. Officials said Mr. Farrakhan's application to the Treasury Department includes a provision to receive the $250,000 honorarium the Libyan award carries in addition to Colonel Qaddafi's $1 billion pledge.

''Considering who we're dealing with here, a betting man would not be wise to bet on license approval,'' said one Government official familiar with the application. ''He would bet the ranch on litigation thereafter.''

It is unclear whether Colonel Qaddafi has $1 billion to give Mr. Farrakhan, or whether he would follow through on his pledge if the United States gave its approval. Mr. Farrakhan has said he would use the money for voter registration drives, charitable contributions and economic development opportunities for black people.

After meeting with Mr. Farrakhan in January and making the $1 billion pledge, Colonel Qaddafi was quoted by the state press agency as saying: ''Our confrontation with America used to be like confronting a fortress from outside. Today we have found an opening to enter the fortress and to confront it from within.''

Since 1986, the United States has effectively barred the transfer of any money between Libya and the United States, citing evidence that Libya has been involved in terrorist incidents. Although the sanctions held out the possibility of exceptions being made for ''humanitarian'' reasons, new regulations that took effect earlier this month placed an additional hurdle in Mr. Farrakhan's way by barring, without a special exception, the approval of donations from any state previously designated as supporting terrorism.

The new regulations were the product of an amendment to antiterrorism legislation signed this year by President Clinton.

Representative Peter T. King, a Long Island Republican and a longtime critic of Mr. Farrakhan, today condemned the Nation of Islam leader's reported plans to travel again to Libya, and Mr. King asked the State Department to revoke Mr. Farrakhan's passport so that he would not ''disgrace his country.''

Benjamin F. Chavis Jr., the head of the National African American Leadership Summit and a supporter of Mr. Farrakhan, said that if the Treasury Department rejected the Nation of Islam's application it would be unconstitutional and a threat not just to the Nation of Islam but to all religious and charitable organizations.

''If the Government begins infringing on the Constitutional rights of the Nation of Islam, it infringes on the Constitutional rights of everyone,'' Mr. Chavis said. ''The Nation of Islam is a legitimate religious body that has done an outstandingly good job in the African-American community in terms of fostering self-help and empowerment.''
http://www.nytimes.com/1996/08/28/us/officials-to-block-qaddafi-gift-to-farrakhan.html [/quote]
Re: Origin Of A White Man By Hon. Minister Louis Farrakhan by gatiano(m): 6:23pm On Jun 28, 2015
Those are not any pictures of Master Fard Muhammad. That is the only picture of Fard Muhammad included, All others are fabrications to deceive Black people.

PvtParts:

[img]http://2.bp..com/-l1a8LBoXbxQ/TaptqvobrMI/AAAAAAAAAAU/vJml_5uHQMI/s1600/4photos%2Bfard%2Bjp.jpg[/img]

Re: Origin Of A White Man By Hon. Minister Louis Farrakhan by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 28, 2015
gatiano:
Muhammad never called himself Allah, Jesus didn't either, But they knew themselves as One. It was not time for such secret knowledge to be revealled. It is now time.

If that were the case, that I dare not call myself Allah in the mid-east, Why then did you say the mid-east financed Farrakhan?

You are defending a dead horse here.

The Nation of Islam was founded by a convicted drug dealer and fraudster.

Everything I posted here I have backed with facts!

The Nation of Islam gets a lot of funding from Wahabbi groups in the Middle East in exchange in promoting anti-semitism.

First they started preaching against whites only now under Farrakhan the Nation is so consumed in attacking the Jewish Community in the US.

The Man Farrakhan is a fraud
Re: Origin Of A White Man By Hon. Minister Louis Farrakhan by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 28, 2015
gatiano:
Those are not any pictures of Master Fard Muhammad. That is the only picture of Fard Muhammad included, All others are fabrications to deceive Black people.

Does this nigga look black to you?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2567823_thenationofislamwallacefardmuhammad_jpeg825f6067ea2df29109ebbf294ef3373a

Here is a 1960's headline that broke the news of Fard's real race

Re: Origin Of A White Man By Hon. Minister Louis Farrakhan by gatiano(m): 6:38pm On Jun 28, 2015
iluvnaija, I willnever ask you to believe anything, for believe is ignorance. However, do take the time to read for yourself, read with an opened mind. You would be surprised at what you'd experience.

According to Fard Muhammad, He asked-
1. Who is the Original man?
The original man is the Asiatic Black man; the Maker; the Owner; the Cream of the planet Earth - God of the Universe.

As A Blackman like myself, To be A God of the universe, I will have to be A God of Myself first, Then of my house, my surroundings, my family, my town, my city, to my country, to my continent up until my universe. You are the direct descendant of that Who built the Universe. The son or daughter of a Lion is a Lion.

2. Who is the Colored man?
The Colored man is the Caucasian (white man). Or, Yacub's grafted Devil - the Skunk of the planet Earth.

We know the Black people are the people of color, that stands true, look at our skins, you would find a kind of Black, Black green, Black orange, Black purple, Black Voilet, Jet Black etc. This makes us the people of colour.

The white man, He said are coloured, pay attention to the past tense "coloured", It means they were once from and of color, Now, they have been washed out of colour completely.
The Japanese still has some colour, the Chinese still have, the Arabs, Indians, Latinoes and Red Indians.

Skunk smells like hell, anywhere they go, there is always confusion, If a skunk should pee on your cloth, there is no washing it, you must dispose of that cloth.
The skunk has a white stripe on its back, it splits the black into parts, that is how the coloured man split the Original people apart.

Read the books, the more you read them, the more you get something new.

Your pastor won't want you in his church no more however, you owuld have known better than him. lol

1 Like

Re: Origin Of A White Man By Hon. Minister Louis Farrakhan by gatiano(m): 6:41pm On Jun 28, 2015
I have friends whose Fathers are Black and Mother caucasian, They look more white than Fard Muhammad.

Do you think, Fard Muhammad is the only one like that? in all the world government houses, like white house, kremlin, canada, british etc, We have a Black person there with Black father or Black mother with a total white skin. cia, m16, mossad is nothing compared to our secret intelligence.

PvtParts:

Does this nigga look black to you?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2567823_thenationofislamwallacefardmuhammad_jpeg825f6067ea2df29109ebbf294ef3373a

Here is a 1960's headline that broke the news of Fard's real race

(1) (2) (Reply)

11 Feared Abducted As Bandits Attack Kaduna Village / Yuguda: Governors, Not Buhari To Blame For Nigeria’s Challenges / Breaking News:levi Ajounoma Group General Manager Nnpc Resigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.