Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,605 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) (56056 Views)

Olumide Oworu Graduates From Babcock University (Photos) / Alex Usifo Graduates From Babcock With A Phd (photo) / Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by adonbilivit: 7:13am On Jun 07, 2015
scarr:

Didn't u comprehend d "in 24 hours"
Def u haven't graduated university or u graduated from d worst university cos u should know they do rehearsals before the d day.
You can see people on a queue without gowns

Don't u know d diif between an honorary award and a degree?

Madmen everywhere sad

I was just messing around. didnt u read where I said comparing them even when uncalled for makes me happy?
Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by ibk4luv(m): 7:21am On Jun 07, 2015
Tomfrench:
Sure!!! Education is good investment...but,

why the slippers on such a special day

if u read am well u go see in 24 hrs na open your eyes because this 1 na the rehearsal of how dem go match in during the main program ... sowi but jawe I forgot that only graduates will know that so I forgive y
Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by scarr: 8:05am On Jun 07, 2015
adonbilivit:

I was just messing around. didnt u read where I said comparing them even when uncalled for makes me happy?
OK seen
Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by seangy4konji: 8:37am On Jun 07, 2015
Only in Nigeria...

No beef ooo but i know how many sleepless nights i did before i even came out with that 2.2...

God is able though...

Naija i hail thee..
Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by adellam16(f): 9:18am On Jun 07, 2015
Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by OteDOLLAR(m): 10:23am On Jun 07, 2015
adonbilivit:
wow! wizkid got it before him tho. wiz got his from Cyprus university which is far more prestigious....comparing these two even when uncalled for generates controversy but it gives me joy. lol

Wizkid was honoured in a cyprus university, Davido went to skul and got a degree!
Its well defined except u dinnur go to skul too. #peace
Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by adonbilivit: 10:55am On Jun 07, 2015
OteDOLLAR:

Wizkid was honoured in a cyprus university, Davido went to skul and got a degree!
Its well defined except u dinnur go to skul too. #peace
let's move on bro. just know that I know d diff.
Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by Edigrows: 11:17am On Jun 07, 2015
na slippers Dem dey wear for graduation? ;/,Davido is wearing slippers and black stockings there
Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by Bwaal(m): 11:20am On Jun 07, 2015
congrat buh wetin appun to adeleke university
Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by bola555(f): 11:38am On Jun 07, 2015
goodgate:
you were in BU?
yea
Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by goodgate: 12:00pm On Jun 07, 2015
bola555:
yea
Seriously? I too, what year?
Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by popweezy(m): 1:14pm On Jun 07, 2015
clemz88:
abi? Na your english sure pass. Was that the kinda english they thought u n him at school.
bro, u also made a mistake..check it

1 Like

Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by Godwin978(m): 1:52pm On Jun 07, 2015
VickyRotex:
Eyah.. Congrats.

At least he multi tasked. He dint abandon one for the other.

Sell your degree to 2face lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Na joke grin

You mean the Air+Force guy? cheesy we are praying for him. Before December it will be released grin
this is the reason I said you should quit smoking weeds now that the the distance is near.

2face can feed ur entire generation.Respect him for that babe

INSULT IS ALLOWED IF U LACK RESPECT
Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by Muyoyooo: 3:04pm On Jun 07, 2015
@ Lesbianboy u seem to be d only one here that is wise. I was a student of Babcock university and for my 4yrs in skool I only saw David I once and DAT once he was very rude d lecturer despite d fact that he was not properly dressed. In Babcock we have a dress code which is corporate but Davido came in with a jean and slippers rite in d middle of d llectures and he was asked to leave d class room by d lecturer and he spoke to d lecturer never to talk to him like DAT again and went to meet d VCs wife to come quary d lecturer. As u can see in his photo DAT he's still on palm slippers. How managemanage was he able to attend lectures, when did he write semester exams, or is davido a spirit. Abeg we no see am for Babcock his dad has a hostel in d school named after him and d VC is a boy to Davidos dad. Now that's the truth and u all pple are saying congratulations rather than using your brains

1 Like

Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by VickyRotex(f): 3:16pm On Jun 07, 2015
Godwin978:
this is the reason I said you should quit smoking weeds now that the the distance is near.

2face can feed ur entire generation.Respect him for that babe

INSULT IS ALLOWED IF U LACK RESPECT

I wont insult you, cos Ive got proper upbringing. It shows you lack respect already, cos you started with the insults. I guess youre the one supplying the weeds Ive been taking.

Anyways, Ive got nothing to say to you. A cool person would know I was kidding about it. But its obvious, some people cant identify humor when they see one.

Have a good day.
Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by notoriousbabe: 7:26pm On Jun 07, 2015
clemz88:
abi? Na your english sure pass. Was that the kinda english they thought u n him at school.
yes now,they taughted us good english
Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by segedoo(m): 12:26pm On Jun 08, 2015
INTROVERT:

Am just having fun with it. grin
Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by segedoo(m): 12:29pm On Jun 08, 2015
INTROVERT:

Am just having fun with it. grin
Nawao.
:|Been on NL for since since! never been FTC on a FP thread once. Lol!
*tish* me how u dey do am na?
Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by Nmeri17: 10:41pm On Apr 29, 2016
cocky midget undecided angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Didi Ekanem Hits NYSC Camp (See Her Lovely Pics In NYSC Camp) / Nollywood Actors Who Died In 2017 / Pat Attah Now A Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.