Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,711 members, 7,820,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade (42284 Views)

FG Begins Online Registration Of Unemployed Youths / Unemployment: Categories Of Unemployed Youths Or People In Nigeria / Over 100 Unemployed Youths Atthe National Assembly In Search Of Employment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by bbjummy: 8:45pm On Jun 06, 2015
Yes o Ekiti starting wonders! Fayose ride on although sometimes you do undecided
Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by nonaira: 8:46pm On Jun 06, 2015
asha80:
lol where is that pic of obama laughing his head off when you need it
k

You mean this one

Or is it this one

5 Likes

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by tonychristopher: 8:47pm On Jun 06, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

Bros you wicked grin

How...I said the truth naa

Where was that place that had mysterious. Sickness was it not ekiti or something

1 Like

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by tdayof(m): 8:48pm On Jun 06, 2015
The truth is Fayose is a bastard I mean ekiti those leaders in ekiti that brought up this stupid talk. ...are animals... And to all Biafra shouting here....

You are all BASTARDS...

MOREOVER I DONT BELIEVE THIS NEWS BECAUSE I KNOW FAYOSE ISNT DAFT LIKE THOSE Biafra COOKING THIS SHITTY NEWS ....

PS I didn't bother reading the story so save your shit for your Biafra ancestors...
Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by Macelliot(m): 8:48pm On Jun 06, 2015
Aigbofa:

Alright, then Ojukwu and Azikiwe and many ibo leaders must have forgotten their own tribe by referring to themselves as ibo on many occasions.
Journalists writes it as Ibo...
No Igbo man will ever pronounce it as "IBO" but "IGBO."

They are pronounced thesame way, but the "G" is missing in "Ibo".
Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by asha80(m): 8:49pm On Jun 06, 2015
nonaira:
k

You mean this one

Or is it this one

lol the first one...the guy is truly pained

1 Like

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by EbuGeneral(m): 8:53pm On Jun 06, 2015
asha80:
I agree with you..those from orlu zone(except oguta and ohaji egbema) and some areas in okigwe zone are more business minded
you are right, egbema and oguta are more like rivers state.
Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 06, 2015
nonaira:

The dude is in huge pain can't you tell? Many of them on this thread are because once again another of their politician, in this case fayose, just opened their yansh and gave us a glimpse of what's truly transpiring in SW instead of the paper glory they parade around on this forum.

Won't you be in pain of the traders they mocked is who their governor is running to to help them teach their people how to survive instead of depending deeply on the government. If an u, won't you be in pain.

Fayose just spread out their dirty laundry for all of us to view in clear daylight. grin grin grin

Many of you don't have any exposure hence your recourse to empty boastfulness.

1.There is nothing wrong, absolutely, in learning from a system that works. There is no known formula of success. The closest is work with what works. Hence, the world is littered with examples of countries learning from successful ones. The Japanese learnt from Americans and the Chinese did the same thing. So learning from a system that works is a smart thing to do. So, I wouldn't have criticized this policy (I don't know if it's even proper to call it a policy, or an idle talk) if Fayose is sending Ekiti people to industries to learn hands on skills that can better their lives or have a partnership with a firm like Innoson for them to acquire transferable skills. But it's pure nonsense to learn from illiterates who themselves are in need of light.

2.There is scarcity of facts to even show those schemes work in Anambra and Abia. Because there is one big market in a section of a town does not mean all is well. So where are the facts that Anambra and Abia are booming because of their apprenticeship scheme? Does the impact of this scheme show in their unemployment rates and percapita incomes? Is it really a successful scheme that can be nationalized?

3.Let us even assume without conceding that it works in Anambra and Abia. The mere fact that it works in Anambra does not mean it will in Ekiti. Skills, without necessary tangibles, don't create wealth. Where are the other pieces that would make it a comprehensive stuff?

After all, if the scheme is a success and those states are booming, Nigerians would be trooping to the SE. But the reverse is the case.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by Macelliot(m): 8:59pm On Jun 06, 2015
[s]
tdayof:
The truth is Fayose is a bastard I mean ekiti those leaders in ekiti that brought up this stupid talk. ...are animals... And to all Biafra shouting here....

You are all BASTARDS...

MOREOVER I DONT BELIEVE THIS NEWS BECAUSE I KNOW FAYOSE ISNT DAFT LIKE THOSE Biafra COOKING THIS SHITTY NEWS ....

PS I didn't bother reading the story so save your shit for your Biafra ancestors...
[/s]
Don't die Yet..
I'm sure you are wearing an Aba-made cloth(knowingly or unknowingly).

Tribalism is eating deep into you...
You can choose to go and learn how to make talking drums in Osun...
You are blinded by ethnic bigotry...

Bless your heart...

12 Likes

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 06, 2015
Aregbesola should send his own youths to Maiduguri to learn how to make suya

11 Likes

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 06, 2015
ProfCorruption:

Many of you don't have any exposure hence your recourse to empty boastfulness.

1.There is nothing wrong, absolutely, in learning from a system that works. There is no known formula of success. The closest is work with what works. Hence, the world is littered with examples of countries learning from successful ones. The Japanese learnt from Americans and the Chinese did the same thing. So learning from a system that works is a smart thing to do. So, I wouldn't have criticized this policy (I don't know if it's even proper to call it a policy, or an idle talk) if Fayose is sending Ekiti people to industries to learn hands on skills that can better their lives or have a partnership with a firm like Innoson for them to acquire transferable skills. But it's pure nonsense to learn from illiterates who themselves are in need of light.

2.There is scarcity of facts to even show those schemes work in Anambra and Abia. Because there is one big market in a section of a town does not mean all is well. So where are the facts that Anambra and Abia are booming because of their apprenticeship scheme? Does the impact of this scheme show in their unemployment rates and percapita incomes? Is it really a successful scheme that can be nationalized?

3.Let us even assume without conceding that it works in Anambra and Abia. The mere fact that it works in Anambra does not mean it will in Ekiti. Skills, without necessary tangibles, don't create wealth. Where are the other pieces that would make it a comprehensive stuff?

After all, if the scheme is a success and those states are booming, Nigerians would be trooping to the SE. But the reverse is the case.

I wish everyone will think about the highlighted part for a second. Nigeria is the only country in the world where people are moving away from the supposedly rich region to where poverty is higher! Pure ibo logic.

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by tdayof(m): 9:06pm On Jun 06, 2015
Macelliot:
[s][/s]
Don't die Yet..
I'm sure you are wearing an Aba-made cloth(knowingly or unknowingly).

Tribalism is eating deep into you...
You can choose to go and learn how to make talking drums in Osun...
You are blinded by ethnic bigotry...

Bless your heart...
idiot I have no shit or relationship with your ancestors..

Tribalism isn't eating deep in me I just hate how your brothers reason and comment here on NL...

Aba cloth grin
Tell me your ancestors wear cloth and I will tell you where they get em...

So off my mentions....
Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by Macelliot(m): 9:07pm On Jun 06, 2015
Owliver:
Mtcheewww*** Fayose abeg pay us state alawi. Nonsense man sad
Stop depending on government..

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 06, 2015
Are the Ekiti women coming too?
We don't want mad people in Aba and Onitsha abeg

My people in Aba and Onitsha should watch out
Ekitians are very barbaric and will undre.ss at the slightest provocation
While learning a trade,there should also be classes on how to live,conduct yourself and function in the 21st century

I see red roof grin

16 Likes

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by chinae(m): 9:17pm On Jun 06, 2015
ProfCorruption:

You have written a lot without actually saying anything.

If these states are successful with this apprenticeship cum entrepreneurship thing, it would reflect not just in their unemployment rates but also in percapita income. You can't claim to be the richest nigerians without a commensurate percapita income. In addition, you can't claim to have an apprenticeship that's worth understudying without its impact on unemployment being quantifiable.

So if you can show how these schemes have impacted these indices in Abia and Anambra, we can begin to examine how best to learn from them.

You claimed u hav d data to buttress ur claims, now u expect me to giv u d same data.
buckle up

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by Neplusultra(f): 9:28pm On Jun 06, 2015
Lmao!!!! We no want ooo!!! D secret of our successful business remains with us pls!!! Igbos make una no gree oo!

10 Likes

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 06, 2015
chinae:

You claimed u hav d data to buttress ur claims, now u expect me to giv u d same data.
buckle up

I am not here to have this kind of an obtuse seek and hide argument with its odoriferous imprints of philistinism. If you are able to supply facts as to why Nigerians from Anambra and Abia are the richest because of their apprenticeship schemes, you can be sure of debating Prof Corruption.

However, if all you do is, once in a while, chip in some badly written incoherent thoughts, you won't have any response from Prof corruption. The choice is yours.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by Neplusultra(f): 9:29pm On Jun 06, 2015
DickDastardly:
grin
Abeg laff well o!! Dis is funny grin cheesy
Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by Owliver(m): 9:39pm On Jun 06, 2015
Macelliot:
Stop depending on government..
K
Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by Neplusultra(f): 9:39pm On Jun 06, 2015
BiafranPrince:
They are welcomed, whenever they come, I am open to show them around and take them to where they will learn their trades, in Onitsha and Aba....i be area....na Biafra Prince, I know every Biafra land even if na for dream.

For shoe making, they are to go to Shoe making line of Ariaria in Aba, the Bakassi side, good, if they want to learn to craft the body of trailers, they should to Aba - Portharcourt Expressway, if it is for clothe making, start moving to Kent street besides Shopping center and also "New Market", if they want to learn wood work stuffs, like furniture making and wood business, better move to Ehere in Ogborhill.

If they want to learn to craft guns and ammunition, pm or come in person cheesy cheesy wink wink
If they wanna learn how to wield gates and bullet proof iron doors, OgborHill and Osisioma side....if u want to learn to almaco(sp?) glass windows, doors, shelves and things like that.... Ogborhill waterside area......GOOD.

Now lets trek into Onitsha main market, u can see omo nna is busy trading in his business, going to his China and Taiwan almost every 3 months, while working towards actualization of Biafra, Omo nna is not dominating anybody or is looking for anybody to kill, we are pre-occupied with doing our business, making money, taking care of our family and helping his towns people.

Omo nna no get problem with u, ok?
You don't have to expose every tin here! Na wa o! Please contain ur excitement angry
Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by Neplusultra(f): 9:41pm On Jun 06, 2015
Babymama1:

If they like let them draw fresh tribal marks and come
No problem
Lmao!!!

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by Neplusultra(f): 9:55pm On Jun 06, 2015
londoner:
It's good but maybe this is also a plan to overtake Igbo's in areas they are currently excelling in by simply adding the additional element of gov backing in law and funding on top of Igbo trained artisans of Yoruba heritage. This backing is something the Igbo man is currently lacking. Is this to learn from Igbo's or to replace them ?
You get sense!!! Exactly my thought!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 06, 2015
Aigbofa:

Perhaps the curriculum will include how to avoid cocaine busting in your stomach in Malaysia.
Ekiti should brace for never seen before crime rate when the Aba graduates start to return.
Flattie.
mumu, ode talking trash since 1910

5 Likes

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by Neplusultra(f): 10:00pm On Jun 06, 2015
ProfCorruption:

Lol. I didn't write the piece, it was wriiten by an American. So, there nothing else to do but to cope it for educated illiterates who don't read, and are applauding Fayose's meretricious mediocrity. Yes, they are blind. Don't learn how to walk from the blind.

Alariwo undecided
Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by Neplusultra(f): 10:02pm On Jun 06, 2015
patmaine:
I dey find boy boy....make una let fayose know...phones and weave on..
on condition no juju....
I am ready to help...
Lwkmd!
Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by Marotzke(m): 10:20pm On Jun 06, 2015
ProfCorruption:

That's your opinion, not a fact. If you're serious, you should supply facts.
Nasir El Rufai, "80% of privately owned houses in Abuja belong to Igboss" when he was FCT minister. He further stated that 85% of these Igbo owned houses belong to Anambra state indigenes.
Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by disumusa: 10:22pm On Jun 06, 2015
customized13:
I laugh at the tribalism yorubas are displaying here , fayose is at the verge of making ekiti people the richest in Yoruba land in the nearest future. Let them humble themselves and learn.
idiot go to school, ibo are rich but yoruba are more welthy, go and study the diffrences.
Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by tonychristopher: 10:25pm On Jun 06, 2015
IT IS ON RECORD THAT THEY HAVE AGREED THAT IGBO PASS THEM ..THEY NEED TO UNDERSTAND AND UNDERSTUDY US

THIS THREAD $INNUMERABLE DIE
Neplusultra:
Lmao!!!! We no want ooo!!! D secret of our successful business remains with us pls!!! Igbos make una no gree oo!

1 Like

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by tonychristopher: 10:26pm On Jun 06, 2015
disumusa:
idiot go to school, ibo are rich but yoruba are more welthy, go and study the diffrences.
FIRST OF ALL IT IS WEALTHY SECOND IT'S IGBO

YOU NEED BRIGHTER GRAMMAR

5 Likes

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by tonychristopher: 10:29pm On Jun 06, 2015
Neplusultra:
You get sense!!! Exactly my thought!!!

I AM NOT WORRIED .... OWAMBE WON'T LET THEM CONCENTRATE

5 Likes

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by kingbasil: 10:30pm On Jun 06, 2015
Chinae:

buckle up

Touche... cool cool

1 Like

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by Neplusultra(f): 10:31pm On Jun 06, 2015
tonychristopher:
IT IS ON RECORD THAT THEY HAVE AGREED THAT IGBO PASS THEM ..THEY NEED TO UNDERSTAND AND UNDERSTUDY US

THIS THREAD $INNUMERABLE DIE
Of course! Dey shud bowdown cheesy but seriously, it's not a good idea, igbos shudnt teach dem anything, in fact dey shudnt come, crime will be on d rise!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Looking For A Job In Nigeria With 2.1 Or Staying In U.S.A Illegally / How Have You Been Surviving Without A Job? / 16 Difficult Interview Questions And Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.