Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,764 members, 7,820,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade (42286 Views)

FG Begins Online Registration Of Unemployed Youths / Unemployment: Categories Of Unemployed Youths Or People In Nigeria / Over 100 Unemployed Youths Atthe National Assembly In Search Of Employment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by Menace2Society(m): 5:15pm On Jun 06, 2015
This is absolute shi.t from a very useless government!Home is seriously calling cry

1 Like

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 06, 2015
tonychristopher:
Lol

These sophisticated people won't sieze to amaze and amuse me ....the question is will fear allow the youth to venture out

In onitsha and aba no owo mi da. No omo Nile ..its dog eat dog world in east ..above all no owambe and gbegiri

Now they seems to. Appreciate the superiority of wise men from east

The question is ..will the youth humble themselves in onitsha cos ...but why must. These people be spoon fed

I dey shame for em

Now that they have realized who to learn from and where please don't discourage or disparage them
Igbos say that whenever a man wakes up,is his morning
Ndi Ekiti una good morning o
Ekaaro

12 Likes

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by tonychristopher: 5:16pm On Jun 06, 2015
redsquare:
Nice developement, let them come and learn how we roll in the East, poverty will soon be gone in the SW. Anambra and Abia state govts should brace up and keep their activities in check before they will teach our people agbero and omonile. angry

That is my fear ..they should be quarantined

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by teebaxy(m): 5:16pm On Jun 06, 2015
crixtex:
Why not take dem to Osun so dat dey can start building talking drums in Ado? Lol.. I tot dey say igbos never produce anyfin good... Now we are seeing... note: I M niger delta...
Could you please forget what you thought you heard and lets embrace the development and move as a nation. sentiments is bad for us now.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by PrettyClare7(f): 5:17pm On Jun 06, 2015
Aigbofa:
Another laughable stunt to deceive the people if this is true. What a great insult to all the parents in Ekiti that their wards have to be sent to Aba to learn self reliance!

What responsible government will neglect technical education and vocational studies in proper schools and then send kids to understudy people who themselves are in dire need for proper education?
Somebody should please impeach this buffoon in Ekiti state house.
if they were sent to china for this same purpose would you complain? It is highly unlikely. When we stop looking down on our country men we wil succeed. If they are produced in large quantities,govt can stop the importation of those things. The youths will get busy. It is better they are sent there than to be sent abroad where nig. Govt forgets their existence after few mnths. Look @ those who even volunteerd to fight ebola in liberia the way they were treated.

9 Likes

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 06, 2015
Good move by the governor,aba and onitsha have the most skilled people in Africa not only Nigeria

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by shaboti: 5:17pm On Jun 06, 2015
I hope they wont come and teach our own youths agberoism angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by tonychristopher: 5:18pm On Jun 06, 2015
Babymama1:

Now that they have realized who to learn from and where please don't discourage or disparage them
Igbos say that whenever a man wakes up,is his morning
Ndi Ekiti una good morning o
Ekaaro
Gbam
Lol ...but they are been spoonfed so this might not be real

The kids might be taken to igbo land but their mind will be at home ..it takes gut.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by shaboti: 5:18pm On Jun 06, 2015
tonychristopher:

That is my fear ..they should be quarantined
lmaoo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 06, 2015
I guess they have realized that stomach infrastructure and handing out puny bags of rice and amala won't take their populace far

You teach a man how to make his own amala and not just hand him one small bag

Someone should sell this idea to aregbesola also

5 Likes

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by HRich(m): 5:20pm On Jun 06, 2015
Macelliot:

Many Guys in Aba and Onitsha trained themselves in School(tertiary level)...
They don't wait for their parents to do that....
Go to Onitsha, there are some guys who never attended school but they Own mansions...
Learn trade, make money, sponsor yourself to Higher institution, have your degrees, boost your business with your educational skills... That's how Dangote started...

Guy, you need to learn alot...
You could have atleast ask what i'm doing before anything sir. I dont believe in government 50k monthly. I think i have learn more than you think.

Thanks though. Buh wrong candidate.
Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by cjrane: 5:21pm On Jun 06, 2015
As silly as this sounds, i think it is a great idea.
I know many yoruba in places as Onitsha and Nnewi as tailors doing magnificently well. They will easily tell you what their people need is simply how to use their skill to manage a trade perfectly.
Nigeria is such a sorry place that we hate each other so much to learn anything from each other.

11 Likes

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 06, 2015
tonychristopher:

Gbam
Lol ...but they are been spoonfed so this might not be real

The kids might be taken to igbo land but their mind will be at home ..it takes gut.

Of course some will run back home faster than they came or go there and start doing the same almajiri they did back home
But I bet you there are others who will benefit from the venture

7 Likes

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by nonaira: 5:21pm On Jun 06, 2015
Aigbofa:

And the consumers are you know who. In the land of the rising crimes.

Lmfaoooo. Ironically enough, SW outranks SE in terms, of crime and I have the data to prove it conducted by a neutral group. Likewise, don't even start with killings in Asia cause you and I are aware there were Yoruba's included in the Nigerians killed even though you all tried to pretend they didn't exist.

Lastly, when feeling ashamed due to your people inability to furthur unaselves, you have to be highly dependent on government for survival till the point they even have to sponsor una for trade (pathetic), don't open your damn yansh. Even having the audacity to claim "traders are in dire need for education" yet ironically enough, SW ranked lower than SE in terms of education according to the last stats provided by your government and once again, I'll be more than happy to provided each data/stats I mentioned on this comment.

Pathetic devils

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by tonychristopher: 5:21pm On Jun 06, 2015
teebaxy:
Could you please forget what you thought you heard and lets embrace the development and move as a nation. sentiments is bad for us now.

After making mouth as the sophisticated tribe ..they want to learn from us ....I like as they are eating their words

Lol

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by asha80(m): 5:23pm On Jun 06, 2015
If nnewi was mentioned in this piece then it would have meant that they would be going to UNN(University of Nkwo Nnewi)

14 Likes

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 06, 2015
cjrane:
As silly as this sounds, i think it is a great idea.
I know many yoruba in places as Onitsha and Nnewi as tailors doing magnificently well. They will easily tell you what their people need is simply how to use their skill to manage a trade perfectly.
Nigeria is such a sorry place that we hate each other so much to learn anything from each other.

The best sought after tailors and hair braiders in Igboland are Yoruba men and women
The bold ones are there making their money

10 Likes

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by juman(m): 5:23pm On Jun 06, 2015
Good move.
Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by UncleJudax(m): 5:24pm On Jun 06, 2015
olabukola:
I think this is a good move, hope they will not learn the other side of these people.
akwukwu.

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by tonychristopher: 5:24pm On Jun 06, 2015
Babymama1:

Of course some will run back home faster than they came or go there and start doing the same almajiri they did back home
But I bet you there are others who will benefit from the venture

I know them ..they will not have the humilty to learn a trade ....don't forget the said they are the most sophisticated ones

But we know that wise men always come from east though

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by Popemax(m): 5:24pm On Jun 06, 2015
I like this initiative...it will help reduce crime in there state and make d boys work hard

1 Like

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by nonaira: 5:24pm On Jun 06, 2015
Terrible idea. Why send them to Onitsha and ABA, I thought they don't do trade. they are "sophisticated", let them sit down and wallow in their increasing poverty and unemployed toutish youths.

Abeg it does not take that much sense to learn to be self sufficient if you can't find a job. Everything the damn government have to spoon feed this people.

In my opinion, having them go there will definitely take away the kids who are really eager to learn and amount of ppl that'll sponsor them.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by BiafranPrince: 5:24pm On Jun 06, 2015
They are welcomed, whenever they come, I am open to show them around and take them to where they will learn their trades, in Onitsha and Aba....i be area....na Biafra Prince, I know every Biafra land even if na for dream.

For shoe making, they are to go to Shoe making line of Ariaria in Aba, the Bakassi side, good, if they want to learn to craft the body of trailers, they should to Aba - Portharcourt Expressway, if it is for clothe making, start moving to Kent street besides Shopping center and also "New Market", if they want to learn wood work stuffs, like furniture making and wood business, better move to Ehere in Ogborhill.

If they want to learn to craft guns and ammunition, pm or come in person cheesy cheesy wink wink
If they wanna learn how to wield gates and bullet proof iron doors, OgborHill and Osisioma side....if u want to learn to almaco(sp?) glass windows, doors, shelves and things like that.... Ogborhill waterside area......GOOD.

Now lets trek into Onitsha main market, u can see omo nna is busy trading in his business, going to his China and Taiwan almost every 3 months, while working towards actualization of Biafra, Omo nna is not dominating anybody or is looking for anybody to kill, we are pre-occupied with doing our business, making money, taking care of our family and helping his towns people.

Omo nna no get problem with u, ok?

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 06, 2015
PrettyClare7:
if they were sent to china for this same purpose would you complain? It is highly unlikely. When we stop looking down on our country men we wil succeed. If they are produced in large quantities,govt can stop the importation of those things. The youths will get busy. It is better they are sent there than to be sent abroad where nig. Govt forgets their existence after few mnths. Look @ those who even volunteerd to fight ebola in liberia the way they were treated.

I would imagine that the governor is pretty self reliant, did he learn it in Aba? Did any of his children understudy anyone in Onitsha?
At what point will he send them to the east? Before or after primary school? After high school or after post secondary education?
This is a blatant cop out to blame the people for the government inability to meet its basic responsibilities.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by Rotimi47: 5:25pm On Jun 06, 2015
Fayose have started scamming Ekiti people, he is moving east since that's where PDP is mainly concentrated; by the time they return back to Ekiti state & settle down to render service to their people, the crime rate will sky rocket as they would have learnt many tricks and how to mass produce local guns. Just saying!. grin,

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by Macelliot(m): 5:25pm On Jun 06, 2015
ASL33:
its a bad move by the government, those Aba and Onitcha apprentice where not sent by their government. It's either their choice of their parents choice. Why must we wait for the government? If you finish secondary school and your parents are not financially buoyant enough to train you in the university help them by learning a trade and be useful to yourself and society. Do same if after university you could not find a job, it's absolutely wrong to seek for job for five years while doing nothing.

What the Ekiti state should have done is to encourage parents that can't train their kids to university to seek alternative route. Everybody can never be a graduate. Secondary school is enough if your parents can't afford university education for you.
70% of goods entering Lagos port are coming down to Onitsha and Aba alone...
75% of importers are Igbos alone...

15 Likes

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 06, 2015
nonaira:
Terrible idea. Why send them to Onitsha and ABA, I thought they don't do trade. they are "sophisticated", let them sit down and wallow in their increasing poverty and unemployed toutish youths.

Abeg it does not take that much sense to learn to be self sufficient if you can't find a job. Everything the damn government have to spoon feed this people.

In my opinion, having them go there will definitely take away the kids who are really eager to learn and amount of ppl that'll sponsor them.

They can't hand them jollof rice forever nau

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by tonychristopher: 5:27pm On Jun 06, 2015
shaboti:
lmaoo

NASO naa
Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by Keypha(m): 5:29pm On Jun 06, 2015
Hahahahah make them no ware that their danchiki come Aba oh, if I catch them eeh hankypanky people.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by iykebesbt1(m): 5:29pm On Jun 06, 2015
BuddahMonk:
Tribalism is not good.

Let's see what codedslayer, Eshinwaju, Ileke and Superstar1 will say
plus dickrider

1 Like

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 06, 2015
Aigbofa:
Another laughable stunt to deceive the people if this is true. What a great insult to all the parents in Ekiti that their wards have to be sent to Aba to learn self reliance!

What responsible government will neglect technical education and vocational studies in proper schools and then send kids to understudy people who themselves are in dire need for proper education?
Somebody should please impeach this buffoon in Ekiti state house.

This must be painful
I hope you know Ekiti is one of the most backward states in the south

8 Likes

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by Richiez(m): 5:30pm On Jun 06, 2015
This Fayose Guy is down to earth...i just love him. why going outside the country when you have it here? bigots should go to Aba and see great talents for themselves, and the read up how the Chinese economy grew to the its present status...meanwhile the Ekiti ppl can learn, improve on the knowledge they'll acquire and even become better than the teachers in Ab...Good move! but i don't know why some ppl will never see anything good in this due to thick hatred they have been nurturing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Looking For A Job In Nigeria With 2.1 Or Staying In U.S.A Illegally / How Have You Been Surviving Without A Job? / 16 Difficult Interview Questions And Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.