Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade (42291 Views)

FG Begins Online Registration Of Unemployed Youths / Unemployment: Categories Of Unemployed Youths Or People In Nigeria / Over 100 Unemployed Youths Atthe National Assembly In Search Of Employment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by meforyou1(m): 10:31pm On Jun 06, 2015
So far they are from ekiti, they are most welcome

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by Neplusultra(f): 10:32pm On Jun 06, 2015
tonychristopher:

I AM NOT WORRIED .... OWAMBE WON'T LET THEM CONCENTRATE
Lwkmd!!!! Uget mouth I swear grin grin grin Yeeeehhhhh!!! 1
Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by tonychristopher: 10:33pm On Jun 06, 2015
Aigbofa:

I wish everyone will think about the highlighted part for a second. Nigeria is the only country in the world where people are moving away from the supposedly rich region to where poverty is higher! Pure ibo logic.
JUST LIKE KOREANS AND CHINESE ARE IN NIGERIA ..PURE GLOBAL LOGIC

5 Likes

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by tonychristopher: 10:34pm On Jun 06, 2015
Neplusultra:
Lwkmd!!!! Uget mouth I swear grin grin grin Yeeeehhhhh!!! 1

BUT THAT'S A FACT
Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 06, 2015
Coming to this party very late.

5 Likes

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by Neplusultra(f): 10:37pm On Jun 06, 2015
tonychristopher:

BUT THAT'S A FACT
Hahahaa!!!True dat!
Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by tonychristopher: 10:41pm On Jun 06, 2015
Neplusultra:
Hahahaa!!!True dat!

YOU WON'T UNDERSTAND THE EFFECT 9TH FAAJI ON THEM ..THEY EVEN HAVE AN FM NAMED FAAJI..SO I AM NOT BORTHERED
Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by tonychristopher: 10:42pm On Jun 06, 2015
CaptainOjemba:

AGU EBE KA INO...INA AKU IKPU
Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 06, 2015
CaptainOjemba:

The Ekiti bus never reach umunede
You are still on time

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 06, 2015
tonychristopher:

God forgive both of you

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 06, 2015
Odogwu Igbo,oru kariri mu ahu, gonna be free tomorrow from 4pm
tonychristopher:

1 Like

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by tonychristopher: 10:45pm On Jun 06, 2015
Neplusultra:
Of course! Dey shud bowdown cheesy but seriously, it's not a good idea, igbos shudnt teach dem anything, in fact dey shudnt come, crime will be on d rise!

BUT WAIT DO U THINK THAT IGBO WILL TEACH ...THE WAY IT HAPPENS IS THE BOT LEARNS INSTICTIVELY

NOBODY TEACHES U OSO AHIA OR APIRIKO

IT'S INSTINCTS

5 Likes

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by tonychristopher: 10:46pm On Jun 06, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
Odogwu Igbo,oru kariri mu ahu, gonna be free tomorrow from 4pm

UDO
Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by Skillz92: 10:47pm On Jun 06, 2015
franchizy:
Lies from the pit of hell. Yoruba's can never send their sons to Biafra
Lagos or kano or Rivers state can serve them better.
I condemn this news by fire.
poor helpless people. We are not lyk u people dat doesn't eat unless d govt is sharing food. U beta come and learn how to hustle for yourself.

5 Likes

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by tonychristopher: 10:47pm On Jun 06, 2015
Babymama1:

God forgive both of you

HE HAS FORGIVEN US AS HIS KIDS

MAKA WHY

LOL
Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 06, 2015
cheesy
Babymama1:

You are still on time
amaghi m ebe nge ebido ugbu a. cheesy
Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by tonychristopher: 10:49pm On Jun 06, 2015
Babymama1:

You are still on time
OBELE OCHE IS AVAIKABE
Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 06, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
cheesy amaghi m ebe nge ebido ugbu a. cheesy

Lol

Is Fayose going to find them accommodation
I can help him arrange that Sam Sam
I have contacts in Aba
If they want somebody to be cooking them Amala and ewedu with kpomo so they don't feel homesick,I can organize foster mothers for them to help them acclimatize
Ha chogodi owanbe,we will organize it

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 06, 2015
disumusa:
idiot go to school, ibo are rich but yoruba are more welthy, go and study the diffrences.
u mean tinubu and adenuga sucking the rest of other Yorubas dry? The real meaning of poverty is in Yoruba land.

Igbos are averagely wealthier than Yorubas, even fayose knows that.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 06, 2015
tonychristopher:

OBELE OCHE IS AVAIKABE

O kwa ndi attach?
Owu is bad
Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by tonychristopher: 11:02pm On Jun 06, 2015
Babymama1:

O kwa ndi attach?
Owu is bad

OWU IS NOT BAD BUT TERRIBLE AND DESPICABLE NNE

SUBMIT YOUR PROPOSAL FOR ACCOMODATION

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 06, 2015
tonychristopher:

JUST LIKE KOREANS AND CHINESE ARE IN NIGERIA ..PURE GLOBAL LOGIC

On a global scale Nigeria is not the most important destination of Koreans and the Chinese, they are more likely to go to Europe and America.
Yours is ibo logic still.
Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by kingbasil: 11:03pm On Jun 06, 2015
Babymama1:

Lol

I have contacts in Aba
If they want somebody to be cooking them Amala and ewedu with kpomo so they don't feel homesick,I can organize foster mothers for them to help them acclimatize
Ha chogodi owanbe,we will organize it.
Nwanne eko moo... Chai ebere adiro ya cha cha... angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by okpukpu(m): 11:08pm On Jun 06, 2015
masseratti:
that's a good thing, there is no shame in us learning from the Igbos,if my people in Lagos travel outside Lagos and see the level of poverty ravaging Yoruba land, we should know it's time to wake up.

Even in that Lagos self, poverty is still ravaging them.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jun 06, 2015
Lol, do you know Aba too well? If not how u wan kolobi wetin dey my beloved Enyimba city
Babymama1:

Lol

I have contacts in Aba
Ha chogodi owanbe,we will organize it

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by Blitz888(m): 11:21pm On Jun 06, 2015
Babymama1:

The best sought after tailors and hair braiders in Igboland are Yoruba men and women
The bold ones are there making their money

Very true!

The two most sought after tailors in my home town are Yoruba and the amazing thing is that they are both muslim.
mind you I am from Anambra State

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jun 06, 2015
Lies from the pit of hell. Yoruba's can never send their sons to Biafra
Lagos or kano or Rivers state can serve them better.
I condemn this news by fire.[/quote]

This comment just shows hw stupid u r. It clearly show dat skull on ur neck s vry empty.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by Masterclass32: 11:59pm On Jun 06, 2015
kingbasil:

Nwanne eko moo... Chai ebere adiro ya cha cha... angry angry

Kedu k'isi maluzi? Ekogo m bad. Obi akpo ndi'a digodu egwu.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by waguguohenetu15: 12:09am On Jun 07, 2015
Fayose is taking a step in the right direction. The problem the average Yoruba man has is that he is not widely traveled,most of them have lived their entire life in lagos.This account for why many of the illinformed ones among them would always write trash on NL.Some bring up silly arguments like"if Igbo land is developed why do Igbos flood Lagos?They ask this question because most of their states are the direct opposite of lagos in every facet.But to answer that"Igbos are adventurous and they always seek opportunitues to explore,thats why you can see an Igbo man from the heath of Onitsha doing business in Interior Ugba in Benue state.For the igbo man its all about exploring opportunities. Ekiti youths embrace this move by Fayose you guys would thank him after 30yrs.Don't act like some ignorant Yorubas in Lagos.

5 Likes

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by shepherdnoble: 12:19am On Jun 07, 2015
olabukola:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/new-lawmakers-define-ekiti-stomach-infrastructure/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook#sthash.6xtp1nVo.dpuf
PLZ KEEP UR ARMED ROBBER BROTHERS THERE....WE DONT NEED THEM HERE. THIS IS A STRATEGY TO SHIP ROBBERS TO EASTERN ZONE.
Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by ElekeNtioba: 3:42am On Jun 07, 2015
if only the mango-heads will get over their small-mindedness, they can learn a thing or two and the brown roofs of their native communities will soon be a thing of d past.

7 Likes

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by BiafranPrince: 4:46am On Jun 07, 2015
Neplusultra:
You don't have to expose every tin here! Na wa o! Please contain ur excitement angry

No I am letting them know that they don't have anything over there to be sophisticated about.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Looking For A Job In Nigeria With 2.1 Or Staying In U.S.A Illegally / How Have You Been Surviving Without A Job? / 16 Difficult Interview Questions And Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.