Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,295 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade (42282 Views)

FG Begins Online Registration Of Unemployed Youths / Unemployment: Categories Of Unemployed Youths Or People In Nigeria / Over 100 Unemployed Youths Atthe National Assembly In Search Of Employment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 06, 2015
customized13:
rubbish, abians and anambrarians are averagely the richest people in Nigeria. Die

The mere fact that you can shout or curse does not mean you are making sense. As you can see, I am still very much alive.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by asha80(m): 7:41pm On Jun 06, 2015
ProfCorruption:

Lol. I didn't write the piece, it was wriiten by an American. So, there nothing else to do but to cope it for educated illiterates who don't read, and are applauding Fayose's meretricious mediocrity. Yes, they are blind. Don't learn how to walk from the blind.

lol keep consoling yourself that they are blind...whatever floats your boat

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by kernel504(m): 7:42pm On Jun 06, 2015
HRich:
Lolz. I'm glad i made your day.
Udo diri gi.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 06, 2015
peedeeasobie:

Are you igbo pls?
Is yoloba as correct yoruba?

Ibo predates Igbo and much of literature in the 1900 till even the 70s referred to you people as Ibo. Igbo as a word gained momentum after the civil war. Even at that, Chinua Achebe still referred to you people as Ibo in his There Was A Country. It's not derogatory to use Ibo

There was never a time Yoruba people were called Yoloba.
Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by tochimajesty: 8:03pm On Jun 06, 2015
Let us swallow our pride, we need d ibos survival instinct @ dis critical period we are in with d economy, every state have to devise a means for survival n get its citizens equipped, osun state should follow fayose pattern too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 06, 2015
I dey find boy boy....make una let fayose know...phones and weave on..
on condition no juju....
I am ready to help...

7 Likes

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 06, 2015
Abagworo:
Imo State equally needs this. I think we do have a lot in common with Ekiti. Imo lies between Anambra and Abia which both have lowest unemployment rate but we are completely different. It pains me when youths wait for Government or other firms to employ them without knowing they vould be self reliant. At the early stage of Okorocha he once proposed bringing Imolites based in Aba back home to help train and produce skilled youths.

I ll save this page for whenever u attack anambra.

high unemployment rate im imo. meaning roaches is. failure

5 Likes

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 06, 2015
The Yoruba should be rejected. They are thieves and can never be trusted.

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by bigfrancis21: 8:13pm On Jun 06, 2015
This is good news in the right direction.

Now will Yorubas be willing, patient and daring enough to go to Igboland, spend a few years learning the nooks and crannies of commercial trade and being successful in business on their own?

Will they be brave enough to overcome the fear of Igbos and compete favourably with them in business?

Will they be willing to venture out of Yorubaland for the first time for many into the much heard about and feared Igboland?

Will they be humble enough to learn from the Igbos they are always quick to attack and spread false news about?

It would take a Yoruba of great mind and strength to be willing to go out his way to do all these.

13 Likes

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by chinae(m): 8:16pm On Jun 06, 2015
ProfCorruption:

I am not interested in an argument that leads to no where. if you have facts, supply them. The richest nigerians that I know are Dangote, Otedola, Adenuga, Jim Ovia, etc. Those are pretty much obvious to everyone.

1.What's unemployment rate in Abia and Anambra vs the rest of Nigeria?
2.What's percapita income in the two states versus the rest of Nigeria?

I can also say it's pretty much obvious the richest Nigerians are from kano. However, that doesn't prove anything.

Talk facts, not your worthless opinion.

Please be specific in your comparison, you have to compare based on the states in question nd not involving odas to a game they didn't pick form for.
The Igbo race don't accumulate wealth to a single individual, they distribute it evenly cos we hav track record of our extended family. if any Igbo man find any lucrative biz or untapped location, he contacts his brothers to create Wat we call scattered settlement. Not accumulating them all so he/she self so he will be worshiped lik u guys do.

9 Likes

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 06, 2015
ProfCorruption:

Ibo is as correct as Igbo.

this mumu
its igbo u ll never see a well grounded igbo man refer to himself as ibo..
I guess yorrobber is also correct..
mumu..

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 06, 2015
stardragon:

ekiti is the most educated and poorest state in nigeria. education alone does not provide finacial stability to de society.

u see dangote de richest black man on earth, what's his educational qualification??

if u're educated without a job, a financia stable trader is better than u

Please how is Ekiti the most educated state?
From WAEC statistics northern states are doing better than Ekiti

11 Likes

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by chinae(m): 8:22pm On Jun 06, 2015
seunfape:
i like fayose but i no support ds one.u wan make ibo ppl come dy use yoruba dy shine.i be umuhia guy.i sabi wetin ibos go dy feel like.

Umuhia? It's Umuahia. are u proud to be part of them? it's nice u assume u are cos ur moniker speaks.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 06, 2015
chinae:

Please specific in your comparison, you have to compare based on the states in question nd not involving odas to a game the didn't pick form for.
The Igbo race don't accumulate wealth to a single individual, they distribute it evenly cos we hav track record of our extended family. if any Igbo man find any lucrative biz or untapped location, he contacts his brothers to create Wat we call scattered settlement. Not accumulating them all so he/she self so he will be worshiped lik u guys do.

You have written a lot without actually saying anything.

If these states are successful with this apprenticeship cum entrepreneurship thing, it would reflect not just in their unemployment rates but also in percapita income. You can't claim to be the richest nigerians without a commensurate percapita income. In addition, you can't claim to have an apprenticeship that's worth understudying without its impact on unemployment being quantifiable.

So if you can show how these schemes have impacted these indices in Abia and Anambra, we can begin to examine how best to learn from them.
Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 06, 2015
ProfCorruption:

Ibo predates Igbo and much of literature in the 1900 till even the 70s referred to you people as Ibo. Igbo as a word gained momentum after the civil war. Even at that, Chinua Achebe still referred to you people as Ibo in his There Was A Country. It's not derogatory to use Ibo

There was never a time Yoruba people were called Yoloba.

I have seen fools but urs is on another level.
igbo word gained momentum after the civil war.
chaii. u need sense.

u only here igbos refered to ibos online or the entertainment industry..

see as this fool dey talk person history with confidence as if he kno wetin he dey talk.

d mumu no kno say igbo nation ve been in existence years before chinua acbebe.they always mention achebe as if na acbebe name us..

1 Like

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 06, 2015
patmaine:

this mumu
its igbo u ll never see a well grounded igbo man refer to himself as ibo..
I guess yorrobber is also correct..
mumu..

Lol. I still don't understand how Ibo is derogatory.
Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 06, 2015
patmaine:

chaii. u need sense.

see as this fool dey talk person history with confidence as if he kno wetin he dey talk.

d mumu no kno say igbo nation ve been in existence years before chinua acbebe.they always mention achebe as if na acbebe name us..

See this one. Ibo is correct.
Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 06, 2015
chinae:

Umuhia? It's Umuahia. are u proud to be part of them? it's nice u assume u are cos ur moniker speaks.

the mumu forgot to switch moniker....skunk na bastard.

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 06, 2015
bigfrancis21:

Now will Yorubas be daring, willing, patient and daring enough to go to Igboland, spend a few years learning the nooks and crannies of commercial trade and being successful in business on their own?

Will they be brave enough to overcome the fear of Igbos and compete favourably with them in business?

Will they be willing to venture out of Yorubaland for the first time for many into the much heard about and feared Igboland?

Will they be humble enough to learn from the Igbos they are always quick to attack and spread false news about?

It would take a Yoruba of great mind and strength to be willing to go out his way to do all these.

It is a pure myth that ibos are better in business, I know traders in Ekiti who will give any iboman a run for his money. Though ibos are better in mixing criminal activities with legitimate activities making it look like they are doing something right. When you have these mindset in a country where laws are not enforced then you have a marriage made in heaven.
Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 06, 2015
ProfCorruption:

See this one. Ibo is correct.

my first time hearing ibo is here. nairaland. then illbliss made it popular with dat song..
Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 06, 2015
bigfrancis21:

Now will Yorubas be daring, willing, patient and daring enough to go to Igboland, spend a few years learning the nooks and crannies of commercial trade and being successful in business on their own?

It is a pure myth that ibos are better in business, I know traders in Ekiti who will give any iboman a run for his money. Though ibos are better in mixing criminal activities with legitimate activities making it look like they are doing something right. When you have this type of people in a country where laws are not enforced then you have a marriage made in heaven.
Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 06, 2015
patmaine:

my first time hearing ibo is here. nairaland. then illbliss made it popular with dat song..

It means your exposure is limited.
Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 06, 2015
patmaine:

Ibo is the tribe, igbo is weed or cannabis.
Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by Macelliot(m): 8:36pm On Jun 06, 2015
I sincerely apologise for all pride-attached comments on the thread and on Nairaland as whole...
I detest pride...

1 Like

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by Macelliot(m): 8:37pm On Jun 06, 2015
Aigbofa:

Ibo is the tribe, igbo is weed or cannabis.
That's your tone... Ogun has more than ten meanings..

5 Likes

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by nonaira: 8:38pm On Jun 06, 2015
patmaine:

chaii. u need sense.

asha80:
lol keep consoling yourself that they are blind...whatever floats your boat

The dude is in huge pain can't you tell? Many of them on this thread are because once again another of their politician, in this case fayose, just opened their yansh and gave us a glimpse of what's truly transpiring in SW instead of the paper glory they parade around on this forum.

Won't you be in pain if the traders they mocked repeatedly for their crafts is who their governor is running to to help them teach their people how to survive instead of depending highly on the government. If na u, won't you be in pain.

Fayose just spread out their dirty laundry for all of us to view in clear daylight. grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 06, 2015
One of Chinua Achebe’s goals in Things Fall Apart is to portray Ibo culture vividly and honestly. Unlike European perspectives of the Africans – such as Conrad’s Heart of Darkness – Achebe’s representation explains intricate customs, rituals, and laws and develops individual characters.
https://www.lawrence.edu/mfhe/www_web_student/Everyone/External%20and%20Internal%20Causes%20of%20the%20Downfall%20of%20the%20Ibo.pdfhttp://www.postcolonialweb.org/achebe/jvrao1.html
Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by Macelliot(m): 8:39pm On Jun 06, 2015
Aigbofa:

It is a pure myth that ibos are better in business, I know traders in Ekiti who will give any iboman a run for his money. Though ibos are better in mixing criminal activities with legitimate activities making it look like they are doing something right. When you have this type of people in a country where laws are not enforced then you have a marriage made in heaven.
The same Ekiti state..
I would have given you the right answer, but it might sound tribalistic..
I have quitted tribalism...
Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by ahaz: 8:41pm On Jun 06, 2015
olabukola:
I think this is a good move, hope they will not learn the other side of these people.
you re a shameless man, stupidity runs in ur DNA

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by asha80(m): 8:42pm On Jun 06, 2015
nonaira:

The dude is in huge pain can't you tell? Many of them on this thread are because once again another of their politician, in this case fayose, just opened their yansh and gave us a glimpse of what's truly transpiring in SW instead of the paper glory they parade around on this forum.

Won't you be in pain of the traders they mocked repeatedly for their crafts is who their governor is running to to help them teach their people how to survive instead of depending highly on the government. If na u, won't you be in pain.

Fayose just spread out their dirty laundry for all of us to view in clear daylight. grin grin grin
lol where is that pic of obama laughing his head off when you need it

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 06, 2015
Macelliot:

That's your tone...
Ogun has more than ten meanings..

Alright, then Ojukwu and Azikiwe and many ibo leaders must have forgotten their own tribe by referring to themselves as ibo on many occasions.
Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by ahaz: 8:44pm On Jun 06, 2015
franchizy:
Lies from the pit of hell. Yoruba's can never send their sons to Biafra
Lagos or kano or Rivers state can serve them better.
I condemn this news by fire.
ranting of a maniac who needs you ritualist in d East the igbos don't need ur type

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Looking For A Job In Nigeria With 2.1 Or Staying In U.S.A Illegally / How Have You Been Surviving Without A Job? / 16 Difficult Interview Questions And Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.