Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,320 members, 7,839,522 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Speakership: Gbajabiamila Wins APC Primaries - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Speakership: Gbajabiamila Wins APC Primaries (34728 Views)

Sylva Beats Alaibe, Wins APC Bayelsa Governorship Ticket / Presidential Result In Akwa Ibom: PDP Wins, APC Rejects Result - The Nation / Patience Jonathan In Oyo: If Buhari Wins, APC Will Jail Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Speakership: Gbajabiamila Wins APC Primaries by hamzyluv(m): 8:12pm On Jun 06, 2015
Chinaimporter:
[size=18pt]muslim president,senate president,speaker and possibly deputy speaker,cheif justice of the federation.

yoruba vice president,senate president,speaker of the house......una don try well well

una don finally share the country among una self

Yorubas are the major problem of this country and they betray the south always[/size]
Brother ... blame ur Igbo counterpart from ANAMBRA state for not voting and supporting ( ONWA ) . CHIEF SEN. NGIGE re-elect .. Senate president will not hav cause all this wahala from APC table ... so stop blaming we Yoruba's.
Re: Speakership: Gbajabiamila Wins APC Primaries by 4oyrsExperience(m): 8:40pm On Jun 06, 2015
Chinaimporter:
[size=18pt]muslim president,senate president,speaker and possibly deputy speaker,cheif justice of the federation.

yoruba vice president,senate president,speaker of the house......una don try well well

Yorubas are the major problem of this country and they betray the south always[/size]

Shoro niyen
Re: Speakership: Gbajabiamila Wins APC Primaries by VirginFinder: 9:04pm On Jun 06, 2015
chukwudi44:
congrats to him bit he has to win the NASS election to emerge speaker,i54 is way short of the 180 votes he needs to emerge speaker.Unless PDP votes for him ,he is going no where

You'll just give yourself unnecessary hypertension.

Yoruba will be no 2 and 4 by God's grace.

Meanwhile, ibos may not even get the SGF.

Go and lick your sores...
Re: Speakership: Gbajabiamila Wins APC Primaries by Alao96(m): 9:07pm On Jun 06, 2015
What kind of name is that.... Sounds more like an incantation
Re: Speakership: Gbajabiamila Wins APC Primaries by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 06, 2015
Typical northern power craving drunk...
Re: Speakership: Gbajabiamila Wins APC Primaries by VirginFinder: 9:09pm On Jun 06, 2015
HzRF:
Nd u think majority of pdp wants gbajabiamila? Just watch out Na Tuesday Expect Dogara drop his ambition
Dogara will step down for Gbaja otherwise he'll be disgraced. NE cannot have both Senate Presidency & Speakership.
Yoruba reps in PDP/Accord (a good number of them) will vote Gbaja!
Re: Speakership: Gbajabiamila Wins APC Primaries by VirginFinder: 9:17pm On Jun 06, 2015
Ariel20:

You dey mind am? they had the opportunity of voting Ngige to secure the Senate president seat for the igbo but they were busy shouting GEJ till 2019.

Stop consoling these ibos!

Ngige wouldnt have been in contention for the no 3 job just like Pally Iriase(Edo) could not vie for no 4 job.

Go figure why.
Re: Speakership: Gbajabiamila Wins APC Primaries by ajayiopy: 9:40pm On Jun 06, 2015
[quote author=Chinaimporter post=34496354][size=18pt]muslim president,senate president,speaker and possibly deputy speaker,cheif justice of the federation.

Yorubas are the major problem of this country and they betray the south always[/size][/quote

You must be mad,just wait till the ministerial list is out
Re: Speakership: Gbajabiamila Wins APC Primaries by Yinkay: 10:03pm On Jun 06, 2015
DrWise:
With this recent development, Dogara has clinged the speakership of the house.

I would leave you to do the maths
Your Dogara may continue to clinge the speakership but Gbaja will clinch the speakership....
Re: Speakership: Gbajabiamila Wins APC Primaries by Beautifuldamsel(f): 10:37pm On Jun 06, 2015
Chinaimporter:

stop ranting non sense ngige would have occupied dat post unoppose but yo greed n lack of undnstndin of nig politic denied him
Re: Speakership: Gbajabiamila Wins APC Primaries by Jaymaxxy(m): 10:40pm On Jun 06, 2015
Re: Speakership: Gbajabiamila Wins APC Primaries by zimoni(f): 10:51pm On Jun 06, 2015
kuchikau:
...tell ur illiterate president to concede defeat come 2019

You've been noticed.
Re: Speakership: Gbajabiamila Wins APC Primaries by omonnakoda: 11:49pm On Jun 06, 2015
Chinaimporter:

[size=18pt]Alex Ekwueme Vice President

Joseph Wayas Senate President

Edwin Ume-Ezeoke Speaker House of Reps[/size]
Re: Speakership: Gbajabiamila Wins APC Primaries by temitayomie: 5:51am On Jun 07, 2015
VirginFinder:

You'll just give yourself unnecessary hypertension.

Yoruba will be no 2 and 4 by God's grace.

Meanwhile, ibos may not even get the SGF.

Go and lick your sores...
You mean number 2, 3 and 4. Bukola Saraki is a typical Yoruba man from Ilorin afonja (North Central). It's not our fault we got our political calculation right unlike some people. Now they know we are not slaves. God bless Yoruba race!
Re: Speakership: Gbajabiamila Wins APC Primaries by networkrecharg: 7:47am On Jun 07, 2015
Xetima:

Just 72 hrs and your predictions will be totally woeful. Dogara is presenting Leo Ogor of PDP as deputy if you care to know.
I KNOW THE GAME.
I PRAY THAT GBAJA SHOULD BE WISE AND INVADE THE PDP CAM WITH MORE JUICY OFFER.....

JUST PICK ONE GUY IN PDP WITH AN APC TENDENCY
Re: Speakership: Gbajabiamila Wins APC Primaries by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 07, 2015
networkrecharg:

I KNOW THE GAME.
I PRAY THAT GBAJA SHOULD BE WISE AND INVADE THE PDP CAM WITH MORE JUICY OFFER.....

JUST PICK ONE GUY IN PDP WITH AN APC TENDENCY

I think you are being Myopic to believe emergence of dogara will
favour PDP. i bliv d North is playing a smart one.

If PDP decide to give Dogara block vote, they will only be doing
Buhari and d North a big favour. The truth is dat Gbajabiamala is
more likely to oppose Buhari than Dogara. If i am Buhari, i will
secretly wish Dogara wins. And Dogara will be loyal to APC even
if most of his votes comes from PDP.

In d case of Tambuwal and Jonathan, Tambuwal only opposed
Jonathan because he is from North west. And for him to be love
in Sokoto and bcome governor, he knew he can only get that by
opposing Jonathan. And it work for him.

In d case of dogara, he will work in d general interest of d North.
which will be giving Buhari all d support he needs.

d PDP reps are not silly enough to support Dogara. because
Gbajabiamala will favour PDP more. because when Southwest
have issue with Buhari in d future, they will use Gbajabiamala
alongside PDP members to fustrate Buhari.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Speakership: Gbajabiamila Wins APC Primaries by networkrecharg: 9:03am On Jun 07, 2015
U are correct shaaaa.
but i want gbajabiamila to emerge for the general good of nigerians.

there is nothing like burn to rule.

atbu1983:

alongside PDP members to fustrate Buhari.
Re: Speakership: Gbajabiamila Wins APC Primaries by networkrecharg: 9:10am On Jun 07, 2015
U are correct shaaaa.
but i want gbajabiamila to emerge for the general good of nigerians.

there is nothing like burn to rule.
PRESIDENT NORTH
SENATE PRESIDENT NORTH
ETC NORTH
PLS GIVE GBAJA THIS ONE.

[quote author=atbu1983 post=3451237

alongside PDP members to fustrate Buhari.[/quote]
Re: Speakership: Gbajabiamila Wins APC Primaries by obongtunji: 11:23am On Jun 07, 2015
Chinaimporter:

Jonatha, mark, ikweremadu, ihedioha, SGF and chief of staff all Christians.

Three Igbos

I think you are one the major problem we have in this country, that uses religion and ethnicity to judge things.

Mind you I'm a Christian

If you are not happy with what is happening, please Cameroun is not far from here there President is a Christian.

If you quote me just to insult me, then you do that at your own MB
Re: Speakership: Gbajabiamila Wins APC Primaries by soji1992: 11:51am On Jun 07, 2015
"img src= "[img]http://www.?aff=687[/img]"
Re: Speakership: Gbajabiamila Wins APC Primaries by soji1992: 11:51am On Jun 07, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose's Aide Replies Garba Shehu / PDP Situation Room in Osun Erupts In Joy (Video) / Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.