Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,188 members, 7,839,041 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Speakership: Gbajabiamila Wins APC Primaries - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Speakership: Gbajabiamila Wins APC Primaries (34726 Views)

Sylva Beats Alaibe, Wins APC Bayelsa Governorship Ticket / Presidential Result In Akwa Ibom: PDP Wins, APC Rejects Result - The Nation / Patience Jonathan In Oyo: If Buhari Wins, APC Will Jail Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Speakership: Gbajabiamila Wins APC Primaries by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:26pm On Jun 06, 2015
Tinubu imposing his candidate,but Dogara would win!
Re: Speakership: Gbajabiamila Wins APC Primaries by apolonius(m): 5:26pm On Jun 06, 2015
Triumph of democracy or trial of the capacity of the APC to manage their received mandate?

The desperate politics highlighting the National Assembly leadership selections may destroy the APC if not strategically managed.

I think President Buhari has to step in before we have a 'New APC' on our hands!
Re: Speakership: Gbajabiamila Wins APC Primaries by Avedon: 5:27pm On Jun 06, 2015
It matter less to Nigerians
Re: Speakership: Gbajabiamila Wins APC Primaries by Kolade354(m): 5:27pm On Jun 06, 2015
tociano009:
D
D for Daftness......Are you Daft?
Re: Speakership: Gbajabiamila Wins APC Primaries by Jowonloju(m): 5:27pm On Jun 06, 2015
good
Re: Speakership: Gbajabiamila Wins APC Primaries by Rockyheight: 5:28pm On Jun 06, 2015
Congrats to the new speaker of the house of rep. Hon dagora. I can bet with my balls that he will get all the pdp votes. Gbaja is going nowhere. APC should have allowed the decision to be made in the house. Now pdp will never support the APC anointed candidate. And for the other parties they are off shoot of pdp. So you can guess how they will vote.
Re: Speakership: Gbajabiamila Wins APC Primaries by Mrslimblack(m): 5:29pm On Jun 06, 2015
I hope it works out for Gbajabiamila, he has been a vocal figure at that house for long. He really deserves to reap. As minority leader, he has been on the neck of the pdp, so that the leadership will seat up. Wish him all the best. As for the other guy, let's see how that goes. Don't know him, and don't know hos contribution to house.

3 Likes

Re: Speakership: Gbajabiamila Wins APC Primaries by M4gunners: 5:30pm On Jun 06, 2015
E no concern me.
Re: Speakership: Gbajabiamila Wins APC Primaries by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 06, 2015
APC is very democratic. This is the only thing I love about them. #Good for them, good for our democracy
Re: Speakership: Gbajabiamila Wins APC Primaries by LordBabs(m): 5:32pm On Jun 06, 2015
Alkidam:
Who believes here that someone is definately playing a Godfather role here
What are you saying?

Re: Speakership: Gbajabiamila Wins APC Primaries by Jowonloju(m): 5:33pm On Jun 06, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Tinubu imposing his candidate,but Dogara would win!
So they said with Buhari, but Buhari won, Ambode won. Cry River Tinubu remain a positive tactician. Let them vote whoever they want to vote, But Tinubu will not be blackmail to lose his political Landmark of Best Man For The Job.

7 Likes

Re: Speakership: Gbajabiamila Wins APC Primaries by kinibigdeal(m): 5:34pm On Jun 06, 2015
We dont want a puppet in the house

1 Like

Re: Speakership: Gbajabiamila Wins APC Primaries by adems4u: 5:34pm On Jun 06, 2015
just a passerby
Re: Speakership: Gbajabiamila Wins APC Primaries by humberjade: 5:36pm On Jun 06, 2015
chukwudi44:
congrats to him bit he has to win the NASS election to emerge speaker,i54 is way short of the 180 votes he needs to emerge speaker.Unless PDP votes for him ,he is going no where

If Gbaja Femi does not lose any of 154 dat voted for him in the run-in to the election proper, he'll get a further 26 votes he needs to win during d finale.

He's got d clout in d house to pull it off. Though it'll be tough, but he'll do it.

3 Likes

Re: Speakership: Gbajabiamila Wins APC Primaries by StepTwo: 5:36pm On Jun 06, 2015
M4gunners:
E no concern me.
of cos, Naija affairs no d concern camerounians

2 Likes

Re: Speakership: Gbajabiamila Wins APC Primaries by tociano009(m): 5:37pm On Jun 06, 2015
Kolade354:
D for Daftness......Are you Daft?
dumbass is your name tongue
Re: Speakership: Gbajabiamila Wins APC Primaries by zimoni(f): 5:37pm On Jun 06, 2015
Dogara should go and ask Afonja Agbaje how it ended for him.

Alalaabaa.

1 Like

Re: Speakership: Gbajabiamila Wins APC Primaries by VoteOutPDPJona: 5:38pm On Jun 06, 2015
I fear Gbajabiamala may be betrayed in the main election.
Re: Speakership: Gbajabiamila Wins APC Primaries by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 06, 2015
nairadoo:

With or without PDP he'd be the speaker!

I laugh in Swahili

If all 61 APC lawmakers who boycotted the election and did not vote; the three who voted for Dogara; the 121 PDP lawmakers and the 10 lawmakers who belong to Labour, APGA and Accord; all decide vote for Dogara, he will get a total of 195 votes which is well ahead of Gbajabiamila’s 154 votes

1 Like

Re: Speakership: Gbajabiamila Wins APC Primaries by DrBulalaa(m): 5:39pm On Jun 06, 2015
Hon. Dogara still has enemies in PDP as some PDP members still feel betrayed he jumped ship to join APC.
Re: Speakership: Gbajabiamila Wins APC Primaries by mascot87(m): 5:39pm On Jun 06, 2015
Chinaimporter:
[size=18pt]muslim president,senate president,speaker and possibly deputy speaker,cheif justice of the federation.

yoruba vice president,senate president,speaker of the house......una don try well well

una don finally share the country among una self

Yorubas are the major problem of this country and they betray the south always[/size]

When are u taking your evening dose? That ur madness don dey start again

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speakership: Gbajabiamila Wins APC Primaries by doctokwus: 5:40pm On Jun 06, 2015
Laudable step by the APC. This action will strengthen our democracy because at least majority of the members were given a choice on who they want as their speaker,not someone imposing a candidate and expecting every other member to endorse same,all thanks to the non interference stance of PMB.
If Dogara thinks he can gain majority of d PDP votes,no matter d joker he throws,he is being foolhardy. Eventhough he has d right to vie in the main contest on Tuesday, his stance in d face of an overwhelming victory for Gbaja does not portray him as a good party man.
He also cannot use Tambuwal's rebellion when he won the speakership as a parallel because then,majority of the PDP members to which Tambuwal belonged then also preferred him to Mulika.
Dogara should thus honorably respect d outcome of this primary election.

5 Likes

Re: Speakership: Gbajabiamila Wins APC Primaries by MrALIVE: 5:40pm On Jun 06, 2015
Chinaimporter:
[size=18pt]muslim president,senate president,speaker and possibly deputy speaker,cheif justice of the federation.

yoruba vice president,senate president,speaker of the house......una don try well well

Yorubas are the major problem of this country and they betray the south always[/size]
GET LOST!!! I hate tribalistic fools like u

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speakership: Gbajabiamila Wins APC Primaries by kuchikau: 5:41pm On Jun 06, 2015
The duara dullard is at it again..foolish president
Re: Speakership: Gbajabiamila Wins APC Primaries by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 06, 2015
humberjade:

If Gbaja Femi does not lose any of 154 dat voted for him in the run-in to the election proper, he'll get a further 26 votes he needs to win during d finale.

He's got d clout in d house to pull it off. Though it'll be tough, but he'll do it.

PDP wold all vote for one candidate and I bet you it would not be Gbajabiamila.Now is time for PDP to liase with Dogara and re-enact the Mulikat-Tambuwal scenario
Re: Speakership: Gbajabiamila Wins APC Primaries by kuchikau: 5:42pm On Jun 06, 2015
The duara dullard is at it again..foolish president...illiterate

1 Like

Re: Speakership: Gbajabiamila Wins APC Primaries by Obamaone: 5:44pm On Jun 06, 2015
If only PDP want to be a formidable opposition, this is the right time for them to act. The party should join hands against any candidate that APC nominated for both Senate president and Speakership.
Re: Speakership: Gbajabiamila Wins APC Primaries by kuchikau: 5:44pm On Jun 06, 2015
The duara dullard is at it again..foolish president
Re: Speakership: Gbajabiamila Wins APC Primaries by humberjade: 5:44pm On Jun 06, 2015
Rockyheight:
Congrats to the new speaker of the house of rep. Hon dagora. I can bet with my balls that he will get all the pdp votes. Gbaja is going nowhere. APC should have allowed the decision to be made in the house. Now pdp will never support the APC anointed candidate. And for the other parties they are off shoot of pdp. So you can guess how they will vote.

I hope u have spare balls at home sha, because I wonder how u will cope when Gbaja eventually becomes d speaker?

because I am convinced he will win; even if it'll be by a vote.

2 Likes

Re: Speakership: Gbajabiamila Wins APC Primaries by kuchikau: 5:45pm On Jun 06, 2015
zimoni:
Dogara should go and ask Afonja Agbaje how it ended for him.

Alalaabaa.
...tell ur illiterate president to concede defeat come 2019
Re: Speakership: Gbajabiamila Wins APC Primaries by dhorlipizzu(m): 5:48pm On Jun 06, 2015
Chinaimporter:

All this awa oyel people grin angry grin grin

Make una take heart oooo

5 Likes

Re: Speakership: Gbajabiamila Wins APC Primaries by klax(m): 5:48pm On Jun 06, 2015
Chinaimporter:

Mr man leave that talk that is not what we are talking right now ok. Yoruba got what they deserve by the way so kudos to them. I'm not and will never be apc infact I would rather vote boko haram as a party than to vote apc I swear but I so respect this yoruba people a lot when they want something they go for it and get it.

I remember once ago when my people were calling the Yoruba the hausa slave but so funny Nigeria is where slave rule and those who claimed not to be slave are mere deputy or near nothing isnt They are slave they have be president, vice president, speaker, and now they took all so no complain abeg Yoruba I love una too much good for the South Gej is not good isn't Nice one.

You can quote or insult me u care not but this tribe called Yoruba are truly a champion when it come to certain issues take it or leave it

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo And Akpabio Discussing At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Video) / PDP Situation Room in Osun Erupts In Joy (Video) / Unknown Gunmen Attack APC Campaign Rally In Enugu (Videos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.