Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

How America And The West Are Likely To Assist Osinbajo To Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How America And The West Are Likely To Assist Osinbajo To Presidency (3094 Views)

Buhari's Medical Status: Fayose Reacts, Sends Strong Message To Presidency / Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health / 2016 Budget: Breakdown Of Sums Allocated To Presidency, Mdas, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How America And The West Are Likely To Assist Osinbajo To Presidency by worksmart(m): 7:25pm On Jun 06, 2015
There is a more than 50% chance that we would hear of a tragic plane crash of the presidential jet on European soil to give the impression of the President Buhari meeting his demise in the accident .

It has become apparent that V. President Osinbajo is America's choice who was probably selected by them to replace Buhari at a time of their choosing.

The beauty of reporting the accident on European soil is that all the western countries can vouch to the fact that the president died in a plane crash.

They may even film a crashed presidential jet to make it more convincing.

The truth is that a coup took place on the morning of 30th May 2015, preventing Buhari from fulfilling his mandate.

The video footage and photos of trips to Chad and Niger were taken before inauguration but set up to appear like a presidential state visit.

In all likelyhood Buhari was assassinated on 30th May 2015.

President Osinbajo would move in immediately into Aso Villa (forget that nonsense about cleaning)

President Osinbajo would form the cabinet, it would be business as usual

I wonder who else they would say was on that plane.

May the gods of our ancestors watch over us.
Re: How America And The West Are Likely To Assist Osinbajo To Presidency by pamodulus: 7:28pm On Jun 06, 2015
Just a possibility.
Re: How America And The West Are Likely To Assist Osinbajo To Presidency by Dollyak(f): 7:28pm On Jun 06, 2015
Lol you watch too many conspiracy movies cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How America And The West Are Likely To Assist Osinbajo To Presidency by Mogidi: 7:32pm On Jun 06, 2015
There is a more than 50% chance that we would hear of a tragic plane crash of the presidential jet on European soil to give the impression of the President Buhari meeting his demise in the accident .

I was saying this before Buhari won the election.

Anyone who expects the north and the highly ambitious Aisha to accept such a dastardly act should think again.
Re: How America And The West Are Likely To Assist Osinbajo To Presidency by Dollyak(f): 7:39pm On Jun 06, 2015
Mogidi:

I was saying this before Buhari won the election.

Anyone who expects the north and the highly ambitious Aisha to accept such a dastardly act should think again.
You don't even know how hard it is to cause a presidential plane crash without implications.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How America And The West Are Likely To Assist Osinbajo To Presidency by kazmanbanjoko(m): 7:41pm On Jun 06, 2015
Pls, what does "ftc" means. I just dey see ftc everytym bt i dont knw d meaning. Can someone help me out, pls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How America And The West Are Likely To Assist Osinbajo To Presidency by Mogidi: 7:45pm On Jun 06, 2015
Dollyak:

You don't even know how hard it is to cause a presidential plane crash without implications.

It was easy for the Hutus to shoot down Tutsi president in Rwanda though.

A well managed security and intelligence outfit would do it without any problem.
Remember we use to have military coups in Nigeria, a little planning and booooooooom!
Re: How America And The West Are Likely To Assist Osinbajo To Presidency by ibkgab001: 7:45pm On Jun 06, 2015
@op that is what happens when you watch too much of " LALE ONI LORI AFRICA MAGIC YORUBA"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How America And The West Are Likely To Assist Osinbajo To Presidency by idupaul: 8:03pm On Jun 06, 2015
Good weed tinz .. Nothing do U
Re: How America And The West Are Likely To Assist Osinbajo To Presidency by joedave(m): 8:20pm On Jun 06, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
Pls, what does "ftc" means. I just dey see ftc everytym bt i dont knw d meaning. Can someone help me out, pls.

First To Comment!!!

1 Like

Re: How America And The West Are Likely To Assist Osinbajo To Presidency by excellentmomma(f): 8:35pm On Jun 06, 2015
Delusional! grin to say the least @ op

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How America And The West Are Likely To Assist Osinbajo To Presidency by Firefire(m): 8:36pm On Jun 06, 2015
Conspiracy theory. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How America And The West Are Likely To Assist Osinbajo To Presidency by kazmanbanjoko(m): 9:06pm On Jun 06, 2015
joedave:

First To Comment!!!
tanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How America And The West Are Likely To Assist Osinbajo To Presidency by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 06, 2015
Stop this trash genbuhari.

At first, your posts were making sense...but now u seem demented with ur nefarious and spurious conspiracy theories.

Quit this ludicrous disposition before you engulf yourself in a sattire of monotonic mallady

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How America And The West Are Likely To Assist Osinbajo To Presidency by Awoofawo(m): 9:46pm On Jun 06, 2015
soe:
Stop this trash genbuhari.

At first, your posts were making sense...but now u seem demented with ur nefarious and spurious conspiracy theories.

Quit this ludicrous disposition before you engulf yourself in a sattire of monotonic mallady
Re: How America And The West Are Likely To Assist Osinbajo To Presidency by sammyj: 9:50pm On Jun 06, 2015
Story for the gods!!! angry
Re: How America And The West Are Likely To Assist Osinbajo To Presidency by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 06, 2015
Dollyak:
Lol you watch too many conspiracy movies cheesy
Dat dude is high on glue
Lol
He's a mad guy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How America And The West Are Likely To Assist Osinbajo To Presidency by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 06, 2015
There is no small consumption of Jamaican weed,it has the same impact as larger consumption of Jamaican weed which is what has impacted your junk medulla oblongata.the whole Atlantic can't cleanse your evil and filthy mind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How America And The West Are Likely To Assist Osinbajo To Presidency by iykedare(m): 10:43pm On Jun 06, 2015
Who will like to have that houseboy as a president?
Re: How America And The West Are Likely To Assist Osinbajo To Presidency by knightsTempler: 11:33pm On Jun 06, 2015
Op, You may think b'cuz it's the internet, nobody knows you, don't be surprised if one early morning security agents knocks on your door to pick you up for interrogation.

I bet you can't post stuffs like this on your Facebook, i dare you, you sure can't. Stop using the anonymity nairaland provides to spew your conspiracy gibberish.

It's not funny, i tell you.
Re: How America And The West Are Likely To Assist Osinbajo To Presidency by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 11:36pm On Jun 06, 2015
This is what happens when you smoke shisha and weed after you must have drank orijin and monkeytail.

What is the name of this movie again @OP? undecided
Re: How America And The West Are Likely To Assist Osinbajo To Presidency by Dannyset(m): 11:38pm On Jun 06, 2015
Oopsss! I thought u guys said he would die of sickness before? Its now plane crash. I pity most of u guys. U might hav problem with ur health at the end seeing this Man doing well after 8 years.
Rubbish and senseless imagination.
Re: How America And The West Are Likely To Assist Osinbajo To Presidency by REMMEI(m): 2:02am On Jun 07, 2015
grin

Was that sikiru's SK?... that sikiru guy no dey hear word.. I wonder what he's adding to his sk..

Buh next time I'll implore you to only smoke 1wrap.. that thing no good for your body..
Re: How America And The West Are Likely To Assist Osinbajo To Presidency by MugabeRobert: 3:03am On Jun 07, 2015
I wasn't expecting much from tanoids, since I know the basic requirement of joining the laptop crew is to have an IQ score below 10.
So, let us for a second agree that this brainless millipede is right.

Here is a picture of Buhari's arrival in Chad using presidential jet, are you by any means insinuating that Jonathan gave Buhari access to presidential jet before his inauguration? and by extension Jonathan is part of the coup scheming?
Re: How America And The West Are Likely To Assist Osinbajo To Presidency by Nobody: 3:52am On Jun 07, 2015
this picture above me is ridiculous .

not by mistaken this picture for any shameful identity i will never claim .

it is obvious not for every south south / south east to see for your self .

look at this northerners oh God i 'm not from Nigeria .

this is sub sahara modern day taliban Government in west Africa .

cheesy cheesy yeah for sure ,yes i am now addicted with Biafra like never before .

i a m a Biafran .
Re: How America And The West Are Likely To Assist Osinbajo To Presidency by moderate99(m): 4:16am On Jun 07, 2015
thank God it's jst an imagination!

1 Like

Re: How America And The West Are Likely To Assist Osinbajo To Presidency by MugabeRobert: 5:30am On Jun 07, 2015
TRIBALSTOOGE:
[s]this picture above me is ridiculous .

not by mistaken this picture for any shameful identity i will never claim .

it is obvious not for every south south / south east to see for your self .

look at this northerners oh God i 'm not from Nigeria .

this is sub sahara modern day taliban Government in west Africa .

cheesy cheesy yeah for sure ,yes i am now addicted with Biafra like never before .

i a m a Biafran[/s] .

Way better than this.

I was a skeptic but had to renew my faith in God after last elections.Against all odds, I secretly made pact with God to take away these circus clowns from my TV and in return to serve him. He fulfilled his part and I won't renege mine too.
Re: How America And The West Are Likely To Assist Osinbajo To Presidency by ifyan(m): 5:57am On Jun 07, 2015
Hmmm bro did want Nigeria to boil because this time around North wouldn't gree. Take this if your hypothesis come to reality blood will flow though not my prayer.
Re: How America And The West Are Likely To Assist Osinbajo To Presidency by RockMaxi: 6:22am On Jun 07, 2015
angry worksmart the new GenBuhari.
You guys should just stop this your unnecessary conspiracy theory.

Re: How America And The West Are Likely To Assist Osinbajo To Presidency by papaejima1: 7:45am On Jun 07, 2015
I said this before, I will say it again. They should stop burning that kwale weed against your window at night! embarassed
Re: How America And The West Are Likely To Assist Osinbajo To Presidency by Truckpusher(m): 7:54am On Jun 07, 2015
Well, if it happens then you people will get a full grip of the anger of the Gambari man and I guess the SS and SE would just sit down and wait it out and by the time the dust must have settled there will never be one Nigeria again. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Vows To Recover Billions Of Dollars Stolen By President Jonathan / "My Husband Dele Giwa Wasn't A Womaniser" - Senator Florence Ita-giwa / This is President Muhamadu Buhari's Gcfr cv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.