Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

We Can't Fight Boko Haram Alone: APC Defends Buhari's Trip To Chad, Niger - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Can't Fight Boko Haram Alone: APC Defends Buhari's Trip To Chad, Niger (21514 Views)

'Even Jesus Christ Did Not Go To School' – APC Defends Ortom / Nigerian Army Can’t Defeat Boko Haram Alone – UK High Commissioner / …babangida Defends Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Can't Fight Boko Haram Alone: APC Defends Buhari's Trip To Chad, Niger by kuchikau: 10:47pm On Jun 06, 2015
Illiterate president Buhari ....the duara dullard is busy touring...foolish president...i blamed nigerians who voted for you...

2 Likes

Re: We Can't Fight Boko Haram Alone: APC Defends Buhari's Trip To Chad, Niger by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 06, 2015
legaxi:

Which thing exactly

Boko haram.
Re: We Can't Fight Boko Haram Alone: APC Defends Buhari's Trip To Chad, Niger by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 06, 2015
aycorporat:
What is this one saying? o fi ete sile o npa lapalapa!
Na u sabi all d jargons u write! Whether u like it or not he shall rule for at least 4years! We aren't in election period if u like criticize from now till 2017 it won't change anything! The worst u can do is to shout o NL! Cry me a river!
Re: We Can't Fight Boko Haram Alone: APC Defends Buhari's Trip To Chad, Niger by front247: 10:48pm On Jun 06, 2015
U people were blaming Gej that he was incompetent we ar watching from 3d

5 Likes

Re: We Can't Fight Boko Haram Alone: APC Defends Buhari's Trip To Chad, Niger by philips70(m): 10:49pm On Jun 06, 2015
Meanwhile can any explanation be given as per the difference between this thread and this other one in the afternoon in terms of contents and meaning?

https://www.nairaland.com/2361557/buhari-right-seek-international-assistance
Re: We Can't Fight Boko Haram Alone: APC Defends Buhari's Trip To Chad, Niger by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 06, 2015
lion042:
...You are evil and must go to hell, keep supporting evil
Na d heaviest thunder go fire you for wetin u talk, I curse u?
Re: We Can't Fight Boko Haram Alone: APC Defends Buhari's Trip To Chad, Niger by MEGA4BILLION(m): 10:49pm On Jun 06, 2015
tucky200:
People shud knw that..
Am sure they(boko haram) are getting their weapons through chad/niger border....
But tanoids would not knw that due to cluelessness
you should be ashame of yourself, what were APC saying few months ago, didn't APC said its a shame for GEJ to seek for help for the fight against boko haram. how Could Memory Be So Short. so just one week they can't bear the heat

1 Like

Re: We Can't Fight Boko Haram Alone: APC Defends Buhari's Trip To Chad, Niger by CSTR2: 10:50pm On Jun 06, 2015
philips70:
Meanwhile can any explanation be given as per the difference between this thread and this other one in the afternoon in terms of contents and meaning?

https://www.nairaland.com/2361557/buhari-right-seek-international-assistance
Go suck a thumb!!.
You are not a moderator.

3 Likes

Re: We Can't Fight Boko Haram Alone: APC Defends Buhari's Trip To Chad, Niger by legaxi(m): 10:52pm On Jun 06, 2015
teeowl:

Boko haram.
That one no go easy Oooo
Re: We Can't Fight Boko Haram Alone: APC Defends Buhari's Trip To Chad, Niger by Vikkie14: 10:52pm On Jun 06, 2015
abbey621:
It's elementary knowledge to know that the first part of fighting terrorism is to secure our borders. We can't keep letting terrorists ship weapons from Niger & Chad. Good work PMB, next increase military funding and bring in heavy artillery. By the time everything kicks in, Boko haram would have nowhere to hide! From the comments I read on here, are people actually criticizing PMB for building a joint task force against terror? Copy or no copy, all options are on the table!
Bros, it's hypocrisy of the highest order. This is the same "working/effective" tactics that GEJ used, but Buhari castigated him as termed it "an embarrassment and shameful thing". Now he is doing same thing he crucify GEJ on.

Putting Off Another man's Candle wont Light Yours

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Can't Fight Boko Haram Alone: APC Defends Buhari's Trip To Chad, Niger by Senjuchiha: 10:53pm On Jun 06, 2015
#babaonechance

1 Like

Re: We Can't Fight Boko Haram Alone: APC Defends Buhari's Trip To Chad, Niger by klax(m): 10:55pm On Jun 06, 2015
MEGA4BILLION:
you should be ashame of yourself, what were APC saying few months ago, didn't APC said its a shame for GEJ to seek for help for the fight against boko haram. how Could Memory Be So Short. so just one week they can't bear the heat

Stop answering them they are the shameless liars in Nigeria history. Nothing like apc will ever interest me because I was their I knew they are nothing but a clown it's Unbelieveable now apc defending their Mr cluefull president going for outside help so shameful indeed so what is now the different from what Gej did and they are abusing him then.

1 Like

Re: We Can't Fight Boko Haram Alone: APC Defends Buhari's Trip To Chad, Niger by chesterlee(m): 10:56pm On Jun 06, 2015
Bunch of hypocrites

Same thing the criticized the government for. Lai Mohammed is a big Liar....Biggest ever!!!

1 Like

Re: We Can't Fight Boko Haram Alone: APC Defends Buhari's Trip To Chad, Niger by Fearcom(m): 10:56pm On Jun 06, 2015
atlwireles:
Funny, funny, funny starting from boko haram to petrol subsidy, Jonathan's decisions and actions will become the template used by this fraudsters called APC. Who is the clueless one now?

Criticizing a government that has spent only ONE WEEK in power and comparing it to another that spent SIX YEARS.......I call that I.N.S.A.N.I.T.Y
Re: We Can't Fight Boko Haram Alone: APC Defends Buhari's Trip To Chad, Niger by Beface(m): 10:56pm On Jun 06, 2015
Niger and Chad are the Boko Haram,thus he went to meet the leaders of the group.
Re: We Can't Fight Boko Haram Alone: APC Defends Buhari's Trip To Chad, Niger by Wizzaro2014(m): 10:59pm On Jun 06, 2015
Raiders:
PDP is sponsoring boko haram to destabilize buhari government. PDP call your boys to order
. Shebi una been say na APC dey sponsor boko haram, now na PDP. Una never see anything for this country
Re: We Can't Fight Boko Haram Alone: APC Defends Buhari's Trip To Chad, Niger by abbey621(m): 10:59pm On Jun 06, 2015
Vikkie14:
Bros, it's hypocrisy of the highest order. This is the same "working/effective" tactics that GEJ used, but Buhari castigated him as termed it "an embarrassment and shameful thing". Now he is doing same thing he crucify GEJ on.

Putting Off Another man's Candle wont Light Yours

I disagree, unless we want to be bias GEJ wasted 2/3rd of his tenure doing nothing about Boko Haram, it wasn't until after the kidnap of the Chibok girls and international outrage that he sought help from neighboring countries. That's what he was criticized for, asking countries like Chad and Niger to take the lead instead of leading!

1 Like

Re: We Can't Fight Boko Haram Alone: APC Defends Buhari's Trip To Chad, Niger by mensdept: 10:59pm On Jun 06, 2015
Beface:
Niger and Chad are the Boko Haram,thus he went to meet the leaders of the group.

Exactly. It was an Islamic Terrorist summit paid by the people of where the oil runs from, you know who they are.
Re: We Can't Fight Boko Haram Alone: APC Defends Buhari's Trip To Chad, Niger by Vikkie14: 11:05pm On Jun 06, 2015
abbey621:

I disagree, unless we want to be bias GEJ wasted 2/3rd of his tenure doing nothing about Boko Haram, it wasn't until after the kidnap of the Chibok girls and international outrage that he sought help from neighboring countries. That's what he was criticized for, asking countries like Chad and Niger to take the lead instead of leading!
I disagree to agree. He wasn't castigated for wasting any term in oblivion. He was simply crucified for inducting FOREIGN help in OPs Anvil and Hammer that oversees BH weakened beyong resurrection. Let's be Apolitical, I dislike hypocrisy. History dont lie neither do words. It's on record and the media carried it. Let's be frank with each other, i hate Double Standard.

6 Likes

Re: We Can't Fight Boko Haram Alone: APC Defends Buhari's Trip To Chad, Niger by philips70(m): 11:07pm On Jun 06, 2015
CSTR2:
Go suck a thumb!!.
You are not a moderator.

This is how it will be with every Buhari supporter for the next four years. If you are pained visit Oshiomole for further directives.

Re: We Can't Fight Boko Haram Alone: APC Defends Buhari's Trip To Chad, Niger by abtmaviz(m): 11:07pm On Jun 06, 2015
handsomeclouds:
When will you guys learn? You had better faced the reality and stop living in d shadows of d ex-president! I won't advice you to dissipate your energy unwisely, baba shall be our president for at least four year if not eight (that's for baba alone not for APC).Deal with it!

Sorry to quote you but if am right with the opposition dealing with the four years no wahala.. Buh where you are getting it all wrong is when u accused someone wrongly and you're doing same what does that depict of you?

Secondly, #babaoncechance am not against him being the president buh I think he needs to focus more on his campaign promises and nt come out and say he can't deal with BH alone abi oo
Re: We Can't Fight Boko Haram Alone: APC Defends Buhari's Trip To Chad, Niger by abtmaviz(m): 11:09pm On Jun 06, 2015
Vikkie14:
I disagree to agree. He wasn't castigated for wasting any term in oblivion. He was simply crucified for inducting FOREIGN help in OPs Anvil and Hammer that oversees BH weakened beyong resurrection. Let's be Apolitical, I dislike hypocrisy. History dont lie neither do words. It's on record and the media carried it. Let's be frank with each other, i hate Double Standard.

I hate double standard too
Re: We Can't Fight Boko Haram Alone: APC Defends Buhari's Trip To Chad, Niger by Fearcom(m): 11:11pm On Jun 06, 2015
abbey621:

GBAM!
Re: We Can't Fight Boko Haram Alone: APC Defends Buhari's Trip To Chad, Niger by Ohammadike: 11:11pm On Jun 06, 2015
Hypocrisy at its peak

3 Likes

Re: We Can't Fight Boko Haram Alone: APC Defends Buhari's Trip To Chad, Niger by abbey621(m): 11:13pm On Jun 06, 2015
Vikkie14:

Show me Buhari's exact words which criticized GEJ for seeking help form Chad and Niger and I'll show you his exact words which criticized GEJ for waiting so long to act. I'll also show you his words criticizing him for seeking outside help instead of championing the fight himself(To put it in simple terms, help yourself first so that outside countries can help you too). Listen and listen well, don't always believe the media, some of them are not credible! Buhari of all people knows the military strategies involved in tackling terrorism, let's leave sentiments aside please campaign is over!
Re: We Can't Fight Boko Haram Alone: APC Defends Buhari's Trip To Chad, Niger by omolami: 11:13pm On Jun 06, 2015
BUT THE SAME APC CONDEMNED GEJ,'S TRIP TO THE SAME PLACE AND FOR THE SAME PURPOSE. WHAT A SHAME OF HYPOCRISY BY APC BLOCK HEADS..

1 Like

Re: We Can't Fight Boko Haram Alone: APC Defends Buhari's Trip To Chad, Niger by ChikezieU(m): 11:16pm On Jun 06, 2015
laughing, their is nothing, not one thing GEJ did was right to APC and their followers, the remark he will always get is the clueless Man. We haven't seen anything yet cause America is coming back and you all now what that means, it's just innocent people whom will keep on dying,

1 Like

Re: We Can't Fight Boko Haram Alone: APC Defends Buhari's Trip To Chad, Niger by Ikiriye(m): 11:17pm On Jun 06, 2015
It is quiet unfortunate that pmb with so called military sense is dumb on fighting Nigerian Isis.
so all his years as a military general what was he doing,plotting coup.
Nigerians don enter one chance.
dropped charges against the biggest and clueless thief in bayelsa.fighting corruption under this government is a mirage.Nigerians asked for change but did not specify what change they needed.
Re: We Can't Fight Boko Haram Alone: APC Defends Buhari's Trip To Chad, Niger by ChikezieU(m): 11:19pm On Jun 06, 2015
abbey621:

Show me Buhari's exact words which criticized GEJ for seeking help form Chad and Niger and I'll show you his exact words which criticized GEJ for waiting so long to act. I'll also show you his words criticizing him for seeking outside help instead of championing the fight himself(To put it in simple terms, help yourself first so that outside countries can help you too). Listen and listen well, don't always believe the media, some of them are not credible! Buhari of all people knows the military strategies involved in tackling terrorism, let's leave sentiments aside please campaign is over!
for saying this you are the dumbest man ever lived on earth
Re: We Can't Fight Boko Haram Alone: APC Defends Buhari's Trip To Chad, Niger by VoteOutPDPJona: 11:19pm On Jun 06, 2015
handsomeclouds:
When will you guys learn? You had better faced the reality and stop living in d shadows of d ex-president! I won't advice you to dissipate your energy unwisely, baba shall be our president for at least four year if not eight (that's for baba alone not for APC).Deal with it!

I'm sure you're not speaking for or in support of the APC. This was one of the types of answers Tanoids were giving in defense of GEJ's administration that made the then opposition call them 'dumb' and 'clueless'

Anyway, there's nothing wrong in President Buhari reaching a deal with his Nigerien and Chadian counterparts for them to pull out of our territories to be replaced by our own soldiers while the withdrawing soldiers would then secure their sides of our common border.
Re: We Can't Fight Boko Haram Alone: APC Defends Buhari's Trip To Chad, Niger by Fearcom(m): 11:22pm On Jun 06, 2015
kuchikau:
Illiterate president Buhari ....the duara dullard is busy touring...foolish president...i blamed nigerians who voted for you...

How Old are you?? For Buhari to have attended various military courses and training in the United Kingdom and the United States before becoming a Major General, a military Governor, minister for Petroleum, first chairman of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, Minister for Petroleum Resources( during which he built our existing refineries) Head of State, Chairman of PTF and now President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria??

You must be a d.u.m.m.y.
Re: We Can't Fight Boko Haram Alone: APC Defends Buhari's Trip To Chad, Niger by sasifo(m): 11:22pm On Jun 06, 2015
The truth of the matter is that the President have not gone to Chad and Niger for support against Boko Haram but to propagate the nothern agenda of exploring crude oil in the Chad River Basin which is a topmost Northern agenda in this dispensation. But we are watching how much fund will be wasted to look for oil in the Chad river basin. Stop using BH as a cover up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mohammed Mattawale Receives Certificate Of Return As Governor-elect / Akeredolu And His Wife Vote At Ondo Local Government Election (Photos) / Nigeria-Niger Mega Rail Project Threatened, Over 1,000 Trucks Trapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.