Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

We Can't Fight Boko Haram Alone: APC Defends Buhari's Trip To Chad, Niger - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Can't Fight Boko Haram Alone: APC Defends Buhari's Trip To Chad, Niger (21505 Views)

'Even Jesus Christ Did Not Go To School' – APC Defends Ortom / Nigerian Army Can’t Defeat Boko Haram Alone – UK High Commissioner / …babangida Defends Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Can't Fight Boko Haram Alone: APC Defends Buhari's Trip To Chad, Niger by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 06, 2015
abtmaviz:

Sorry to quote you but if am right with the opposition dealing with the four years no wahala.. Buh where you are getting it all wrong is when u accused someone wrongly and you're doing same what does that depict of you?

Secondly, #babaoncechance am not against him being the president buh I think he needs to focus more on his campaign promises and nt come out and say he can't deal with BH alone abi oo
Baba's statement was innocent, what he meant was if d BH case had been handled with care on time it wouldn't have deteriorated to the extent of having to seek foreign assistance!

I'm surprised how u guy are hasty in your judgements. He has spent approximately only one week. D ex had enough clay to make a human, he never did, not even common pot! Now u want Buhari to make a human. He's not God or a magicians.
Some said he hasn't named his ministers, y should he? When d 8th national Assembly is yet to kick start. What else?

1 Like

Re: We Can't Fight Boko Haram Alone: APC Defends Buhari's Trip To Chad, Niger by Terabyteck(m): 11:24pm On Jun 06, 2015
tucky200:

Yup,@ least they are not clueless

You are a poo
Re: We Can't Fight Boko Haram Alone: APC Defends Buhari's Trip To Chad, Niger by tucky200(m): 11:27pm On Jun 06, 2015
Terabyteck:

You are a poo
Lol.I can't be like ur dad
Re: We Can't Fight Boko Haram Alone: APC Defends Buhari's Trip To Chad, Niger by Vikkie14: 11:31pm On Jun 06, 2015
abbey621:

Show me Buhari's exact words which criticized GEJ for seeking help form Chad and Niger and I'll show you his exact words which criticized GEJ for waiting so long to act. I'll also show you his words criticizing him for seeking outside help instead of championing the fight himself(To put it in simple terms, help yourself first so that outside countries can help you too). Listen and listen well, don't always believe the media, some of them are not credible! Buhari of all people knows the military strategies involved in tackling terrorism, let's leave sentiments aside please campaign is over!
LOL........ Funny guy. I dont need to show you anything "evidence/proof(s)", Google is your friend. Betterstill bros, you can read the 1st page of this thread for evidence. Am sure you are too political to acknowledge the truth. My guy, let's be APOLITICAL here, it ddoesnt sound funny what PMB is trying to do now, i know what am typing here as an insider. You dont want me to believe the media yet you are quoting from the media yourself- isn't that an irony bros. It's not on one or two occassions he was quoted as saying that, i have on more than twice listen to him on LIVE tv saying same thing--am sure he wasn't clone.
May God Be With Us In Nigeria. Am not against him but against his Double Standard.
Once again:

Putting Out Another Man's Candle Wont Light Yours

2 Likes

Re: We Can't Fight Boko Haram Alone: APC Defends Buhari's Trip To Chad, Niger by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 06, 2015
I'm sure you don't intend insulting me? Cos my comments are double edged. I have been most reasonable to say
Baba's statement was innocent, what he meant was if d BH case had been handled with care on time it wouldn't have deteriorated to the extent of having to seek foreign assistance!
VoteOutPDPJona:

I'm sure you're not speaking for or in support of the APC. This was one of the types of answers Tanoids were giving in defense of GEJ's administration that made the then opposition call them 'dumb' and 'clueless'

Anyway, there's nothing wrong in President Buhari reaching a deal with his Nigerien and Chadian counterparts for them to pull out of our territories to be replaced by our own soldiers while the withdrawing soldiers would then secure their sides of our common border.
Re: We Can't Fight Boko Haram Alone: APC Defends Buhari's Trip To Chad, Niger by abbey621(m): 11:43pm On Jun 06, 2015
Vikkie14:
LOL........ Funny guy. I dont need to show you anything "evidence/proof(s)", Google is your friend. Betterstill bros, you can read the 1st page of this thread for evidence. Am sure you are too political to acknowledge the truth. My guy, let's be APOLITICAL here, it ddoesnt sound funny what PMB is trying to do now, i know what am typing here as an insider. You dont want me to believe the media yet you are quoting from the media yourself- isn't that an irony bros. It's not on one or two occassions he was quoted as saying that, i have on more than twice listen to him on LIVE tv saying same thing--am sure he wasn't clone.
May God Be With Us In Nigeria. Am not against him but against his Double Standard.
Once again:

Putting Out Another Man's Candle Wont Light Yours

All I see on the front page are some wordings which can either strengthen my case or strengthen yours. Or are you referring to the cheap photoshop image?
Re: We Can't Fight Boko Haram Alone: APC Defends Buhari's Trip To Chad, Niger by abbey621(m): 11:45pm On Jun 06, 2015
ChikezieU:
for saying this you are the dumbest man ever lived on earth

Clap for yourself, now go hang yourself!
Re: We Can't Fight Boko Haram Alone: APC Defends Buhari's Trip To Chad, Niger by paulibling(m): 11:49pm On Jun 06, 2015
tucky200:

Yup,@ least they are not clueless
As in taking clue from the clueless one. Now i know GEJ is a genius.

2 Likes

Re: We Can't Fight Boko Haram Alone: APC Defends Buhari's Trip To Chad, Niger by paulibling(m): 11:54pm On Jun 06, 2015
#watching
Re: We Can't Fight Boko Haram Alone: APC Defends Buhari's Trip To Chad, Niger by ERODEDEAST(f): 11:59pm On Jun 06, 2015
Buhari has disgraced this country beyond redemption

2 Likes

Re: We Can't Fight Boko Haram Alone: APC Defends Buhari's Trip To Chad, Niger by Popemax(m): 12:05am On Jun 07, 2015
Liar Mohammed keep deceiving urself...we're watching u guys

2 Likes

Re: We Can't Fight Boko Haram Alone: APC Defends Buhari's Trip To Chad, Niger by marvelyole(m): 12:07am On Jun 07, 2015
Thanks be 2 God that u guys have said wat I wantd 2 say,,,all criminals party

2 Likes

Re: We Can't Fight Boko Haram Alone: APC Defends Buhari's Trip To Chad, Niger by Mistermamus(m): 12:14am On Jun 07, 2015
APC party of deceit shey dey were blasting gej for seeking help to fite BH. yeye dey smell stupid party n to dere mumu fans una Neva c anytin yet APC + dat old brainless old man will disappoint y'all dem never start yet wayo party tufia.

2 Likes

Re: We Can't Fight Boko Haram Alone: APC Defends Buhari's Trip To Chad, Niger by BraniacX(m): 12:22am On Jun 07, 2015
nagoma:
[right][/right]

The overflow from Jonathan's incompetence will continue for a while.

Don't under estimate the damage GEJ and the PDP implicated on Nigeria. If you expect the bloom of PDP planted destruction to stop on the day Jonathan leaves the villa , you must be a novice with the thought process of a kitchen blender.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) 2 Likes (Share)

Hypocrisy is as hypocrisy does, and you sir are the most hypocritical hypocrite...........funny how you and the APC didn't factor in the standard deviation in time for this overflow of "incompetence" from GEJ's regime during your campaign while waving your magic broom and sweeper(buhari) as the solution to all Nigeria's ills in your houdini act that you used to pull wool over the eyes of millions of gullible Nigerians, the likes of me were appealing for reason and rationality so now that the roles are reversed, kindly don't ask me to be rational, PMB should show us the magic and sweep away BH without excuses or isn't he the same buhari who crushed the maitatsine any longer?
Re: We Can't Fight Boko Haram Alone: APC Defends Buhari's Trip To Chad, Niger by tucky200(m): 12:28am On Jun 07, 2015
paulibling:

As in taking clue from the clueless one. Now i know GEJ is a genius.
Who is taking clue frm jonathan....

Jona dat allowed insurgency to get worst to the extent we have to rely on neighbouring countries for help..
Are u a kid ??
Re: We Can't Fight Boko Haram Alone: APC Defends Buhari's Trip To Chad, Niger by holanireti: 12:28am On Jun 07, 2015
I bet u are a cow...
Raiders:
PDP is sponsoring boko haram to destabilize buhari government. PDP call your boys to order
Re: We Can't Fight Boko Haram Alone: APC Defends Buhari's Trip To Chad, Niger by BraniacX(m): 12:33am On Jun 07, 2015
abbey621:

I disagree, unless we want to be bias GEJ wasted 2/3rd of his tenure doing nothing about Boko Haram, it wasn't until after the kidnap of the Chibok girls and international outrage that he sought help from neighboring countries. That's what he was criticized for, asking countries like Chad and Niger to take the lead instead of leading!

Do you want verbatim? Or do you want me to leave you in the comfort of your grand delusions? GEJ was criticised for everything, both real and imagined including the topic of conversation here hence the anger over the hypocrisy
Re: We Can't Fight Boko Haram Alone: APC Defends Buhari's Trip To Chad, Niger by BraniacX(m): 12:34am On Jun 07, 2015
abbey621:

I disagree, unless we want to be bias GEJ wasted 2/3rd of his tenure doing nothing about Boko Haram, it wasn't until after the kidnap of the Chibok girls and international outrage that he sought help from neighboring countries. That's what he was criticized for, asking countries like Chad and Niger to take the lead instead of leading!

Do you want verbatim? Or do you want me to leave you in the comfort of your grand delusions? GEJ was criticised for everything, both real and imagined including the topic of conversation here hence the anger over the hypocrisy
Re: We Can't Fight Boko Haram Alone: APC Defends Buhari's Trip To Chad, Niger by NobleG1(m): 12:42am On Jun 07, 2015
Buhari was wrong to rush to Niger and Chad after his inauguration, when he didn't have any strategy at home yet to fight BH which is homegrown and has been wreaking havoc since his election!

The only thing he did, before jetting off, was to order the relocation of Military central command to the battle zone, which showed his incompetence to handle BH!

Buhari's becoming a huge embarrassment to us the supporters!

1 Like

Re: We Can't Fight Boko Haram Alone: APC Defends Buhari's Trip To Chad, Niger by abbey621(m): 12:43am On Jun 07, 2015
BraniacX:

Yes verbatim, I challenge you to find an article with direct quotes from Buhari criticizing GEJ for seeking international assistance. You won't find it, what you'll find rather is criticism of GEJ waiting so long to act and then wanting other countries to take the lead in the fight against Boko Haram. What you'll find is criticism for the way soldiers of Chad were in the fore front of the fight instead of the Nigerian Army. Get your facts straight and stop being irrational!
Re: We Can't Fight Boko Haram Alone: APC Defends Buhari's Trip To Chad, Niger by BraniacX(m): 12:43am On Jun 07, 2015
Fearcom:

How Old are you?? For Buhari to have attended various military courses and training in the United Kingdom and the United States before becoming a Major General, a military Governor, minister for Petroleum, first chairman of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, Minister for Petroleum Resources( during which he built our existing refineries) Head of State, Chairman of PTF and now President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria??

You must be a d.u.m.m.y.

Ideeot!! If I were a Daura President from a tribalistic and nepotic north who actually failed my O'levels but had my frincifal promise the Nigerian army in 1960 or thereabout that I will fass all subjects, plus the added advantage of serving in a mostly hausa/fulani dominated military with attendant nepotism, tribalism and favouritism, I will be buhari today so whatever he achieved was not based on merit and is therefore no big deal! He remains a certificateless dullard!!

Quote me and die of EBOLA
Re: We Can't Fight Boko Haram Alone: APC Defends Buhari's Trip To Chad, Niger by BraniacX(m): 12:50am On Jun 07, 2015
abbey621:

Yes verbatim, I challenge you to find an article with direct quotes from Buhari criticizing GEJ for seeking international assistance. You won't find it, what you'll find rather is criticism of GEJ waiting so long to act and then wanting other countries to take the lead in the fight against Boko Haram. What you'll find is criticism for the way soldiers of Chad were in the fore front of the fight instead of the Nigerian Army. Get your facts straight and stop being irrational!

I hope you'll accept lai mohammed and el rufai as 2nd and 3rd defendants in this case before I start? Seeing as they obviously speak for the APC
Re: We Can't Fight Boko Haram Alone: APC Defends Buhari's Trip To Chad, Niger by abbey621(m): 12:54am On Jun 07, 2015
BraniacX:

I hope you'll accept lai mohammed and el rufai as 2nd and 3rd defendants in this case before I start? Seeing as they obviously speak for the APC

Oh hell no! I only trust Buhari, all other APC leaders are on their own especially Lai Mohammed aka master of propaganda grin grin
Re: We Can't Fight Boko Haram Alone: APC Defends Buhari's Trip To Chad, Niger by shammah1(m): 12:58am On Jun 07, 2015
You're so pathetic for not accepting the truth which is the reality. Shame on you
handsomeclouds:
When will you guys learn? You had better faced the reality and stop living in d shadows of d ex-president! I won't advice you to dissipate your energy unwisely, baba shall be our president for at least four year if not eight (that's for baba alone not for APC).Deal with it!

Re: We Can't Fight Boko Haram Alone: APC Defends Buhari's Trip To Chad, Niger by neocortex: 1:05am On Jun 07, 2015
handsomeclouds:
When will you guys learn? You had better faced the reality and stop living in d shadows of d ex-president! I won't advice you to dissipate your energy unwisely, baba shall be our president for at least four year if not eight (that's for baba alone not for APC).Deal with it!

May God run your life the way Babaonechance is run ng Nigeria.
Can I hear a loud amen.

1 Like

Re: We Can't Fight Boko Haram Alone: APC Defends Buhari's Trip To Chad, Niger by neocortex: 1:07am On Jun 07, 2015
Babaonechance the minister of tourism and petroleum resources.
I hail thee .
How vis vacation.
Re: We Can't Fight Boko Haram Alone: APC Defends Buhari's Trip To Chad, Niger by neocortex: 1:13am On Jun 07, 2015
philips70:

Quit lying, I corrected one of your aggrieved friends in the morning.

I wonder how much you are being paid, nothing matters to you except the defence of Babaonechance , even if Bokoharam is killing hundreds of Nigerians, even if the light situation is worrisome.
To you the Dullardofdaura is always right.

You guys have a long way to go with lies. No way you can convince the millions of Nigerians your man GEJ was not useless in the fight against the insurgents
Re: We Can't Fight Boko Haram Alone: APC Defends Buhari's Trip To Chad, Niger by ChikezieU(m): 2:40am On Jun 07, 2015
abbey621:

Clap for yourself, now go hang yourself!
hang my self, your hypocrisy is beyond immeasurable
Re: We Can't Fight Boko Haram Alone: APC Defends Buhari's Trip To Chad, Niger by abbey621(m): 2:55am On Jun 07, 2015
ChikezieU:
hang my self, your hypocrisy is beyond immeasurable

If it's immeasurable then nothing can be beyond it.....Learn proper grammar you douche!
Re: We Can't Fight Boko Haram Alone: APC Defends Buhari's Trip To Chad, Niger by Abj2(m): 3:16am On Jun 07, 2015
WHAT DID I DO WRONG TO BE A NIGERIAN GOD?
Re: We Can't Fight Boko Haram Alone: APC Defends Buhari's Trip To Chad, Niger by Okeikpu(m): 4:06am On Jun 07, 2015
If really you wanna know what Nigeria ll look like in yes ahead..... Visit the northern Niggaria, ds is the change some f0ols voted for....

1 Like

Re: We Can't Fight Boko Haram Alone: APC Defends Buhari's Trip To Chad, Niger by persius555(m): 4:48am On Jun 07, 2015
Why are nigerians so irrational and hypocritical.Six good years, the past govt could not defeat the insurgency, now you expect a two weeks old govt to wave a magic wand so all the problems can disappear. Nigerians are the greatest challenge nigeria has.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governors' Bid To Get Automatic 2019 Ticket For Buhari Fails At APC NEC Meeting / FG Slams ASUU, Insists On No-Work-No-Pay Policy / 6 Top EFCC Staff In Age Falsification Scandal; Bawa Pressured For "Softlanding"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.