Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Senator Chris Anyanwu;the Woman Who Passed The Bill That Allows Sex With 11 Year - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Chris Anyanwu;the Woman Who Passed The Bill That Allows Sex With 11 Year (4029 Views)

Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) / Open Letter To Prof. Wole Soyinka On Sexual Bill. By Chris Anyanwu / Chris Anyanwu's Bill Did Not Set 11 Years As The Age Of Consent (to Sexual Acts) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Chris Anyanwu;the Woman Who Passed The Bill That Allows Sex With 11 Year by msoreo(f): 10:36am On Jun 07, 2015
Outgoing PDP Senator, Chris Anwanwu has been put on blast for allegedly passing bill that allows sex with girls from 11 years and below. It would be recalled that the Nigeria’s senate on Wednesday, June 3, approved life imprisonment for rapists and those who have sex with children under 11 years old............

READ MORE: http://msoreoafrica..com/2015/06/senator-chris-anyanwuthe-woman-who.html
Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu;the Woman Who Passed The Bill That Allows Sex With 11 Year by pamodulus: 10:44am On Jun 07, 2015
I hope this bill will be revisited

1 Like

Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu;the Woman Who Passed The Bill That Allows Sex With 11 Year by Proffdada: 10:49am On Jun 07, 2015
It's even a woman shocked
I'll like to see her daughters
Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu;the Woman Who Passed The Bill That Allows Sex With 11 Year by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 07, 2015
That man must be a rapist abeg can the authority visit the man's house to investigate if any little girl is been abused
Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu;the Woman Who Passed The Bill That Allows Sex With 11 Year by neutrotoba(m): 10:50am On Jun 07, 2015
Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu;the Woman Who Passed The Bill That Allows Sex With 11 Year by POPdecorator: 10:54am On Jun 07, 2015
adeekiti:
That man must be a rapist abeg can the authority visit the man's house to investigate if any little girl is been abused
chai u never read d post?or u left ur glasses behind?

9 Likes

Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu;the Woman Who Passed The Bill That Allows Sex With 11 Year by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 10:54am On Jun 07, 2015
And to think a woman actually sponsored this bill which is a great disservice to young girls is heart wrenching. What political party does Chris Anyanwu belong to again?

Paedophiles Development Party, PDP? undecided

6 Likes

Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu;the Woman Who Passed The Bill That Allows Sex With 11 Year by Tallesty1(m): 10:54am On Jun 07, 2015
pamodulus:
I hope this bill will be revisited
That's my prayer too.
Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu;the Woman Who Passed The Bill That Allows Sex With 11 Year by anulaxad(m): 10:55am On Jun 07, 2015
I'm not a bigot at all, but all I saw on nairaland was the so called 'Biafrans' blaming the northerners.

Now tell me what do you see? She possibly couldn't be a northerner.

I think as Nigerians we need to put this habit of passing blame of something as draconian as this onto a WHOLE race, as for right now today we all Nigerian. Simple. lipsrsealed

8 Likes

Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu;the Woman Who Passed The Bill That Allows Sex With 11 Year by Jerrosky1986(m): 10:55am On Jun 07, 2015
Yeye woman.After so many years in d senate d only bill u fit sponsor na underage sex bill.I wonder d kind of senators we hv in dis country.kpako

2 Likes

Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu;the Woman Who Passed The Bill That Allows Sex With 11 Year by POPdecorator: 10:57am On Jun 07, 2015
And some useless TANoid say na buhari and muslims APC senators

1 Like

Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu;the Woman Who Passed The Bill That Allows Sex With 11 Year by 4Play(m): 11:02am On Jun 07, 2015
The bill does not permit sex with a 12 year old. It simply increases the punishment for rapists who violate girls under a certain age. Sex with a 12 year old is still a crime. When white people call us black people stup.id, we get angry but the comprehension skills exhibited amongst Nigerians leave one wondering whether there is some truth to it.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu;the Woman Who Passed The Bill That Allows Sex With 11 Year by Onajevwe(m): 11:03am On Jun 07, 2015
There has been a lot of misinformation on this issue.

Sen. Chris Anyanwu should be commended for this bill.

Please note that the Bill didn't reduce the age of consent to 11years, the age of consent still remains 18years. However, adults who have intimate relations with a person under 11 have a graver punishment.

So if you straff a 15 year old girl, whether she consents or not you are an offender.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu;the Woman Who Passed The Bill That Allows Sex With 11 Year by Onajevwe(m): 11:04am On Jun 07, 2015
4Play:
The bill does not permit sex with a 12 year old. It simply increases the punishment for rapists who violate girls under a certain age. Sex with a 12 year old is still a crime. When white people call us black people stup.id, we get angry but the comprehension skills exhibited amongst Nigerians leave one wondering whether there is some truth to it.

I bIame the sensational way the news was reported also....
Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu;the Woman Who Passed The Bill That Allows Sex With 11 Year by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 07, 2015
shocked imagine that shocked
...And we being throwing jabs at the North all the while undecided
Tothink she's representing us? Whadahell did she do that for
I sincerely hope this her idiotic idea is revisited ooooo

Nansense angry
Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu;the Woman Who Passed The Bill That Allows Sex With 11 Year by Onajevwe(m): 11:07am On Jun 07, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
And to think a woman actually sponsored this bill which is a great disservice to young girls is heart wrenching. What political party does Chris Anyanwu belong to again?

Paedophiles Development Party, PDP? undecided

Before castigating her, try to understand fully the content of the said bill. There has been a lot of misinformation on this issue.

1 Like

Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu;the Woman Who Passed The Bill That Allows Sex With 11 Year by ikeyman00(m): 11:08am On Jun 07, 2015
@@@

when Biafra is restore she will die in jail

the best she could do is to go on exile

do u now see the reason we want Biafra
Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu;the Woman Who Passed The Bill That Allows Sex With 11 Year by Onajevwe(m): 11:08am On Jun 07, 2015
Kindly get some info on the said bill by looking up this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/2361914/did-nigerian-senate-lower-age#34506736
Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu;the Woman Who Passed The Bill That Allows Sex With 11 Year by stinggy(m): 11:13am On Jun 07, 2015
The aim of the bill is to punish pedophiles not to fix a legal age for sex. Stop this silly propaganda!

chimkaire:
shocked imagine that shocked
...And we being throwing jabs at the North all the while undecided
To think she's representing us? Whadahell did she do that for
I sincerely hope this her idiotic idea is revisited ooooo
Nansense angry
The age was before put at 9, I think she even tried her best to push it to 11 considering the Northern pedos that were against the bill, who want to sleep with any female right from the craddle.
She deserves to be praised, not criticised

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu;the Woman Who Passed The Bill That Allows Sex With 11 Year by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 11:16am On Jun 07, 2015
Onajevwe:

Before castigating her, try to understand fully the content of the said bill. There has been a lot of misinformation on this issue.
The only content I need to understand is that it is not illegal to have sex with an 11 year old that consents. Have you ever heard of VVF? Anything below 16 years is unacceptable please.

1 Like

Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu;the Woman Who Passed The Bill That Allows Sex With 11 Year by HonAdepitan(m): 11:22am On Jun 07, 2015
This woman should be properly monitored. She must be in the business of human trafficking. Why would a mother pass such babaric bill...
Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu;the Woman Who Passed The Bill That Allows Sex With 11 Year by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 07, 2015
Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu;the Woman Who Passed The Bill That Allows Sex With 11 Year by Emphany: 11:28am On Jun 07, 2015
I have nofin to say as i'm sure her daughters are above 11yrs of age.
Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu;the Woman Who Passed The Bill That Allows Sex With 11 Year by Emphany: 11:30am On Jun 07, 2015
I have nofin to say,as i'm sure her daughters are above 11yrs of age.
Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu;the Woman Who Passed The Bill That Allows Sex With 11 Year by superstar1(m): 11:31am On Jun 07, 2015
It is very sad that the people that abused the northerners most on this ungodly bill are people from the same region as the sponsor of the bill.

This is the hypocrisy of this people we are always talking about.

That was how statistics showed they are the ones that sought for loans most, under the Islamic Banking sytem and they were the first to castigate it caressing Israeli flag.

MScheewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

3 Likes

Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu;the Woman Who Passed The Bill That Allows Sex With 11 Year by bigtt76(f): 11:41am On Jun 07, 2015
Abeg can we have someone post the bill here for all to read? Senator Chris Anyanwu we would not moot for such bill to be passed. We all might be getting good it wrong about the bill's content.
Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu;the Woman Who Passed The Bill That Allows Sex With 11 Year by aderonila18: 11:44am On Jun 07, 2015
So many bigots rushed to assume it must have been a northerner and after running their mouths they don't see it fit to apologies now. Suddenly since it's one of their people they know say they misunderstood the bill Terrible hypocrites angry

3 Likes

Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu;the Woman Who Passed The Bill That Allows Sex With 11 Year by aminho(m): 11:57am On Jun 07, 2015
GOD WILL BLESS THE northerners for the useless insult biafrans gave them
Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu;the Woman Who Passed The Bill That Allows Sex With 11 Year by funlord(m): 11:57am On Jun 07, 2015
grin
Maybe she is one of those coded abuja "madams" that are usually contracted for gigantic fees 2 supply smallies 4 slaughter 2 fellow senators and the ogas @ the top! She just wants 2 be sure the law is on her side!
Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu;the Woman Who Passed The Bill That Allows Sex With 11 Year by infohenry(m): 12:03pm On Jun 07, 2015
Please help me quote where the bill approved 11 years as the official age to have sex with girls or stop this madness.
msoreo:

Outgoing PDP Senator, Chris Anwanwu has been put on blast for allegedly passing bill that allows sex with girls from 11 years and below. It would be recalled that the Nigeria’s senate on Wednesday, June 3, approved life imprisonment for rapists and those who have sex with children under 11 years old............

READ MORE: http://msoreoafrica..com/2015/06/senator-chris-anyanwuthe-woman-who.html
Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu;the Woman Who Passed The Bill That Allows Sex With 11 Year by channelz: 12:11pm On Jun 07, 2015
Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu;the Woman Who Passed The Bill That Allows Sex With 11 Year by olaboy001(m): 12:25pm On Jun 07, 2015
How can eleven years old child be having SEX for God sake,............. O ti su mi ooooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of A Nigerian Head Of State That Most People Don't Know / Dino On Bourdillon road,says "Agbaakin No Dey Fear"(throwback Vs Now Pix) / More Pictures As Governor Aregbesola Inaugurated OYES Batch 4 In Osogbo Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.