Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

6 Things Guys Do That Girls See As Creepy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Things Guys Do That Girls See As Creepy (2104 Views)

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate / Things That Girls Secretly Envy About Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Things Guys Do That Girls See As Creepy by Jenny1010(f): 11:23am On Jun 07, 2015
Believe it or not first impression matters a lot. A first meeting you had with a girl is enough for her to tag you a creepy guy. This are things guys do that are creepy.

1. Offering up your seat
Offering up your seat to a girl just so you can hover over her and force a conversation is a bad play. You’re better off being the slowpoke who looks miserable and who doesn’t give two poo about anyone else in the venue, then being the creepy standing guy who doesn’t have a chair to sit in because he thought sacrificing his own would get a girl to follow him home. This is a cheap trick, boys. It shows desperation. And although it appears to be chivalrous, women have caught on to it over the years and have developed a no tolerance policy. We all know what you want, Mr. nice man, and you aren't getting a dime. Enjoy the conversation while it last!

2. Not Making Eye Contact During Conversation:
Some guys get pretty nervous when talking to girls. A big sign of this is when a guy is unable to make eye contact with a girl, so he finds some other part of her body to stare at while talking to her. This especially happens when a girl is wearing a more revealing or low-cut shirt, and a guy can't help looking down at her chest while he talks to her. Some guys may not even realize they are staring right at a girl's chest because they are so nervous about looking her in the eyes that they don't know where else to look. Regardless if it is an intentional chest-stare or simply an uneasy social response, the girl will find it pretty creepy.

3. Walking you home:
As I related, when a guy I just met offered to do this for me, I kept worrying that now he would know where I lived. The whole time we walked, I kept saying things like, "You don't need to walk me home. Seriously. YOU DON'T NEED TO WALK ME HOME." But he insisted, and we got right up to my door. But then I refused to enter until he left because I didn't want him to see the number of my apartment. Prudent or overly suspicious? It's creepy though.

4. Locking the passenger side door: "Accckkkk! Why's he locking the door?!! Help!!! He is a ritualist or a kidnapper!!" .. This are kinds of things that goes through the girl's mind. Some might even ask you to stop the car, just to be sure if they are safe. It's creepy.

5. Paying for everything:
I once had an encounter in the bus, the guy in the back seat insist to pay for everything I bought, even though I resist , before I could move , he had already paid the seller and ask him to leave. So when the bus stopped I rushed down before him, and quickly entered another bus and hide until the guy left the park after staring around for me. I mean how can I boldly turn his offer down when I he paid for all I bought? I get to run for my life! It's creep the hell at out of me. It's dangerous to eat a man's money when you know you don't like him.

6. Staring obnoxiously (sometimes with mouth open):
With or without sunglasses on, a girl can tell if you’re ogling her because your neck is cranked right in a very specific direction and your mouth is agape. Turn your head upright and close that damn mouth . As much as girls love attention, they hate guys who stare at them as if their aliens, especially from a distance.
It's creepy.
Re: 6 Things Guys Do That Girls See As Creepy by INTROVERT(f): 11:25am On Jun 07, 2015
I agree totally.

1 Like

Re: 6 Things Guys Do That Girls See As Creepy by XavierBlue(m): 11:26am On Jun 07, 2015
Op ain't you going to church?

XavierBlue
Re: 6 Things Guys Do That Girls See As Creepy by IamLEGEND1: 11:31am On Jun 07, 2015
i guess we cant ever do anything right

1 Like

Re: 6 Things Guys Do That Girls See As Creepy by Jenny1010(f): 11:32am On Jun 07, 2015
XavierBlue:
Op ain't you going to church?

XavierBlue

Swallow your pride and take correction if you one of such guys grin
Re: 6 Things Guys Do That Girls See As Creepy by wirelessssss(m): 11:34am On Jun 07, 2015
7. Using (f) moniker and signing: "Don't PM me I won't reply"

INTROVERT:
I agree totally.
You agree as in you admit these are banal stunts you guys pull or what?

1 Like

Re: 6 Things Guys Do That Girls See As Creepy by VickJames(m): 11:34am On Jun 07, 2015
What should a man do then?
Re: 6 Things Guys Do That Girls See As Creepy by Tattooboy: 11:35am On Jun 07, 2015
No 5 will never be my thing.
Re: 6 Things Guys Do That Girls See As Creepy by ginawest(f): 11:36am On Jun 07, 2015
I Dont find 'paying for everything, walking me om and offering me a seat' creepy at all...in fact,I tink its nice

1 Like

Re: 6 Things Guys Do That Girls See As Creepy by wisdomguy4u(m): 11:38am On Jun 07, 2015
(Mods! Make sure this doesn't get to FP. angry
Re: 6 Things Guys Do That Girls See As Creepy by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 07, 2015
Whatever
Re: 6 Things Guys Do That Girls See As Creepy by Pinkybush: 11:40am On Jun 07, 2015
If we care una go talk say we dey desperate and tag us "maga". If we no care una still go talk say we dey play on una. Na wetin we go do wey una no go complain?

1 Like

Re: 6 Things Guys Do That Girls See As Creepy by Pinkybush: 11:41am On Jun 07, 2015
ginawest:
I Dont find 'paying for everything, walking me om and offering me a seat' creepy at all...in fact,I tink its nice
Thank yu sweedie
Re: 6 Things Guys Do That Girls See As Creepy by Jenny1010(f): 11:43am On Jun 07, 2015
ginawest:

It's nice only when you have known the guy, not when he is still a total stranger.
Re: 6 Things Guys Do That Girls See As Creepy by Enegod(m): 11:47am On Jun 07, 2015
At last, the OP is making sense!
This is a front page material. lemme just spread mat here! cool
Re: 6 Things Guys Do That Girls See As Creepy by Jenny1010(f): 11:48am On Jun 07, 2015
Teempakguy:
Whatever
cheesy
Re: 6 Things Guys Do That Girls See As Creepy by Tallesty1(m): 11:48am On Jun 07, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
i guess we cant ever do anything right
That's for those that try at all.

I am just living my life the way I want, she who's interested is free to join. I am not one of the guys that go extra mile to please a girl or inconvenience myself for her convenience because it useless doing that for a specie that do not know what they want.......
ginawest:
Thank You, don't take the op serious.

She's been on heat for over 3weeks so her weirdness is understandable.
Re: 6 Things Guys Do That Girls See As Creepy by jamex93(m): 11:50am On Jun 07, 2015
if u do, na problem

if u no do, na issue

yeh!

see dis guy want stand up make gals seat o

if I tear am slap en

I go 4get say na Church premises we dey
Re: 6 Things Guys Do That Girls See As Creepy by shamsuRana(m): 11:51am On Jun 07, 2015
And you think all guys are as low as what you adumbrated? Well while some guys are wise,some are otherwise. They will always get what they want somehow,some way as long as 'girls' are governed by curves of emotions.
Re: 6 Things Guys Do That Girls See As Creepy by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 11:53am On Jun 07, 2015
7. Smiling like an imbecil.e at every word she says, whether funny or not. angry

8. Not being able to control 'little johnny' at the sight of a voluptuous lady. embarassed

9. Allowing her to order the whole restaurant while you order just water. tongue

10. Desperately begging her to let you 'rub the cap on it only' or 'push only the cap in' or promising her 'not to move if she lets you slide in'. All these on her first visit. Now, that's really creepy. grin
Re: 6 Things Guys Do That Girls See As Creepy by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 07, 2015
Jenny1010:
cheesy
cheesy so you got my reference. You're smart.
Re: 6 Things Guys Do That Girls See As Creepy by Jenny1010(f): 11:59am On Jun 07, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
7. Smiling like an imbecil.e at every word she says, whether funny or not. angry

8. Not being able to control 'little johnny' at the sight of a voluptuous lady. embarassed

9. Allowing her to order the whole restaurant while you order just water. tongue

10. Desperately begging her to let you 'rub the cap on it only' or 'push only the cap in' or promising her 'not to move if she lets you slide in'. All these on her visit. Now, that's really creepy. grin

You are so damn funny grin

1 Like

Re: 6 Things Guys Do That Girls See As Creepy by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 07, 2015
Re: 6 Things Guys Do That Girls See As Creepy by xdunamis(m): 12:15pm On Jun 07, 2015
Rita
Re: 6 Things Guys Do That Girls See As Creepy by ellahzy(f): 1:40pm On Jun 07, 2015
nice points
Re: 6 Things Guys Do That Girls See As Creepy by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 07, 2015
INTROVERT:
I agree totally.

You are gorgeous...

It's not a line...
Re: 6 Things Guys Do That Girls See As Creepy by Omotayor123(f): 5:11pm On Jun 07, 2015
True talk.

Point #5 though.
Abeg make he turn himself to my personal maga for life.
Re: 6 Things Guys Do That Girls See As Creepy by forandy(m): 7:41pm On Jun 07, 2015
...hmmmm. .all diz guys dah dinur sabi how to pursue woman undecided undecided undecided
Re: 6 Things Guys Do That Girls See As Creepy by Larrylarex(m): 12:02pm On Jun 10, 2015
I think the problem is not with the guy but with you and your ego... many of what you list up there is creepy to you and your likes alone not to the entire womenfold. That's why I don't give a f*ck about people like you cos i have a way of recognising you from afar. Some people said I'm not a gentleman. but i know when and who to be chivalrous to
Re: 6 Things Guys Do That Girls See As Creepy by jhuzcoyle(m): 1:54pm On Jun 10, 2015
everything we guys do is not just good enough. Buh guess what? we can't stop *in Mickey Cyrus voice* ;Deverything we guys do is not just good enough. Buh guess what? we can't stop *in Mickey Cyrus voice*

(1) (Reply)

Wish Five Romancelanders Happy New Month / See The Worlds Most Expensive intimacy gadget Sold For N3.6M (photos) / Why Is It That I Always Mess Up While Wooing My Crush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.