Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,432 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

HELP: My 2 Months Old Baby Took Her Own Selfie With My Phone... - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / HELP: My 2 Months Old Baby Took Her Own Selfie With My Phone... (3320 Views)

How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son / I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband / I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP: My 2 Months Old Baby Took Her Own Selfie With My Phone... by gostartit(m): 2:37am On Jun 08, 2015
The question i would ask you is that was the phone locked when you left it, if not then there is nothing to worry about.
Re: HELP: My 2 Months Old Baby Took Her Own Selfie With My Phone... by Nobody: 4:57am On Jun 08, 2015
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww kiss
Re: HELP: My 2 Months Old Baby Took Her Own Selfie With My Phone... by Acidosis(m): 7:45am On Jun 08, 2015
cococandy:
Are you sure you're not lying @OP.

A two month old can't hold a galaxy s3 upright.
Even if she took the pic by mistake it wouldn't be straight because her muscle is not string enough to hold an s3 straight.
True
Re: HELP: My 2 Months Old Baby Took Her Own Selfie With My Phone... by desirel: 8:34am On Jun 08, 2015
i don't believe for a second that 2 m/o baby took a selfie. by this age she can not grab things, or lift such a thing like a smartphone (you said that she played with it)- the muscles are not developed. even if the phone was set to do selfie, the probability that she will touch the right place on the screen is really low. so try another story this is a fairy-tale.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Should Sleep In The Guest Room? / My Ex Collected Money From Me To Celebrate Her Hubby's Birthday / Nigerian Woman Killed By European Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.