Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,842 members, 7,828,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Please Help, I can't check acc balance or recharge with my Bold5 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help, I can't check acc balance or recharge with my Bold5 (6696 Views)

Get 800% Value On All Recharge With Glo Jollific8 Offer / Nigerian Networks Introduce Shaving To Balance Cheaper Data Rates / How Do I Conect My Bold5 To PC Browse With Glo BIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, I can't check acc balance or recharge with my Bold5 by Evergreen4(m): 4:48pm On Jun 07, 2015
Please friend, I don't know what is wrong with the bold5 I just bought. I find it difficult to check account balance and to recharge the phone. Each time I dial the normal *556# cold to check acc balance, it will dial as ordinary number as if I'm trying to call the number. Please any solution to the problem as the only option I have for now is to remove the Sim card and recharge it with another phone
Re: Please Help, I can't check acc balance or recharge with my Bold5 by kaycexx(m): 5:23pm On Jun 07, 2015
U bought a republished fone I guess its 9930.

Buh u can do that when u are on subscription.

That fone can't work with etisalat line, or rather it doesn't accept etisalat sim card.
Re: Please Help, I can't check acc balance or recharge with my Bold5 by Evergreen4(m): 5:34pm On Jun 07, 2015
kaycexx:
U bought a republished fone I guess its 9930.

Buh u can do that when u are on subscription.

That fone can't work with etisalat line, or rather it doesn't accept etisalat sim card.
Yes you are right, but is there no solution to the problem?
Re: Please Help, I can't check acc balance or recharge with my Bold5 by Ifeanyi4491(m): 6:15pm On Jun 07, 2015
Evergreen4:
Please friend, I don't know what is wrong with the bold5 I just bought. I find it difficult to check account balance and to recharge the phone. Each time I dial the normal *556# cold to check acc balance, it will dial as ordinary number as if I'm trying to call the number. Please any solution to the problem as the only option I have for now is to remove the Sim card and recharge it with another phone
Bro me too face this problem but call customer care when they pick it u can check or recharge ur things
Re: Please Help, I can't check acc balance or recharge with my Bold5 by kaycexx(m): 6:33pm On Jun 07, 2015
Evergreen4:
Yes you are right, but is there no solution to the problem?

U can take it to alaba international or ikeja they will help u, I.e if u are in lagos state.
Re: Please Help, I can't check acc balance or recharge with my Bold5 by Evergreen4(m): 6:42pm On Jun 07, 2015
kaycexx:

U can take it to alaba international or ikeja they will help u, I.e if u are in lagos state.
ok, I leave close to Alaba
Re: Please Help, I can't check acc balance or recharge with my Bold5 by smallbajo: 8:02pm On Jun 07, 2015
Am sure ur phone is verizon. because it will neva go unless ur bb. Sub is active try put ur sim in a small fone nd sub 1st, wait till yhu receive an activation sms. Frm ur network provider. Den put dd sim back into ur bb9930. Nd yhu can check ur acct bal.
Re: Please Help, I can't check acc balance or recharge with my Bold5 by Warlord3000(m): 8:27pm On Jun 07, 2015
No big deal... It's a Verizon CDMA/GSM phone...
Even subscriber like Etisalat won't work on it.. But glo and the rest does...
All will be fine once you have an active bis sub on it...
Re: Please Help, I can't check acc balance or recharge with my Bold5 by Kurupt01: 8:27pm On Jun 07, 2015
OP the solution is simple no need to spend an extra dime, Dail 1immediately it starts asking you to change your default option bla bla bla dail *556# then your airtime balance will prompt

(1) (Reply)

Any Where To Get Innjoo Fire Battery Or Alternative? / 17 Things You Should Never Try Googling / Help.When i connect to p.c suite, it says "connected in non compatible mode"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.