Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,057 members, 7,838,682 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony - Dating And Meet-up Zone (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony (23880 Views)

An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul / An Interview With Misssclassy, Obinoscopy, Airforce1 And Aminat508 / An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Go Down)

Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by KingTom(m): 7:35pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ishilove:

Unilag

I am still writing o. Just kinda busy of late and not enough motivation.

It is still the same person i loff the most that i admire the most wink

It's all water off a duck. When aggrieved members break the rules by creating incitive threads, i or one of my colleagues simply deletes them and ban the offenders. Not a problem.

I am trying to be a devoted Christian. Salvation is a marathon which only grace will enable us win.

[size=30pt]Heck yeah, I go commando all the time. I am in even in my full birthday suit as i type this tongue. I only wear clothes to bed when the weather is cold. You should try it too[/size] wink

Technically i am Igbo, but I was born and raised in Yorubaland so I am Yoruba by adoption grin

Odi kwa very serious shocked shocked shocked

Eleyi gidi gan!!!!!!!! grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Ishilove: 7:35pm On Jun 07, 2015
tosyne2much:
Here goes my questions cool

Does the life you life on social media in any way different from the life you live out there ? Tell us what you do on nairaland but won't do in real life

In our society, why do you think pressures are mounted on ladies to keep their virginity till marriage, while less pressures are mounted on guys ?

Cc:

Ishilove and Ireneony
There isn't much difference, although I laugh more offline than online. Ishilove off and online are essentially the same.

What do I do on Nairaland that I won't do offline? Well, I definitely won't keep silent offline when I am abused, that's for sure. However, one has to learn to exercise restraint even in the face of provocation because if we are to react to everything both on and offline, the society will explode.

Simple. It is a man's world. If a lady sleeps with ten men, she is a ho, if a man does the same, he is a player. There is a certain code of conduct laid down by nature which women must follow; a certain kind of behaviour expected from us.

These things were designed by God and no matter how we strive and struggle to break free of this kind of 'streamlining', the system will always be there for the simple reason that it was designed that way by a higher force.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Dotwillis1(m): 7:35pm On Jun 07, 2015
MEGGATRON:
I was expecting you to pardon and reduce or
unban me but you banned my other account
( mrmastermind till 2018-- Jesus!!!! ). Ma'am with
due respect that's cruel how sure are you will be a
lmao
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by tosyne2much(m): 7:35pm On Jun 07, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Kilo nje be? Awon ibere ti Ireneony ti da'hun latigha ti interview yi ti bere, ki wa niyen?undecided
Hahahaha cheesy

Na u we go interview next week cheesy
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by TheSonOfMark(m): 7:36pm On Jun 07, 2015
mrpackager:

ehnn!!!!!! .....so u be yorubA......PELU gbogbo girama te ma fin fo wa LORI grin

I am proudly Ibibio!smiley It's on my signature display.

I'm a multi-linguist though- I speak several languages but the Queen's English happens to be the language I ratiocinate with.smiley

Agarawu23, I typed that on purpose. I just made good my promise to type in Yoruba.tongue

Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by agarawu23(m): 7:36pm On Jun 07, 2015
I am still wondering why classy never scatter here with her question grin

I guess she is compiling it grin two higher education cheesy
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Luckygurl(f): 7:36pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ishilove:

Lmao!! cheesy

With Seun, it is a purely professional relationship. He is my boss

With Naptu2, it is a purely personal relationship. He is my darling cheesy wink grin

@emboldened, you weren't a mod then. Just a seasoned writer and a regular popular nairalander.

It's all good though, you kept to your words unlike someother person that kept twisting things.

Thanks for your time :F
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Mhizkel(f): 7:36pm On Jun 07, 2015
ireneony:
I feel sad when I love someone who never return the love, I feel sad wen someone I love snubbed mesad
when my household is happy, I'm happy too.

I'm happy with the way I am, but also if I tell u am 100% happy with my body, it means I'm a confirmed liar..if I ever wish to change anything in my body that will be my eyes, seriously I so much love people with light eyeballs, especially blue eye; D
Definately, you felt sad when Seun snubbed you! Lol...Don't mind me, i'm just kidding...

Uhmmmm...Your eye! Still look good to me though..You are bold and beautiful..cheesy wink

Thanks for your time! cheesy

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Omotayor123(f): 7:37pm On Jun 07, 2015
agarawu23:
grin
Are you really Yoruba
plus which country are you in
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by natas22: 7:37pm On Jun 07, 2015
chibwike:
Its useless...in a useful way

Who cares some people thinks they are celebrity just for being a member of Nairaland that sucks. I like isislov, the other girl that likes attention the other dude i don't really know. So funny

www.
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by KingTom(m): 7:38pm On Jun 07, 2015
chimerase2:
Bobo I dey enjoy this thing like Egusi and OTU mehn grin grin grin
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by tosyne2much(m): 7:38pm On Jun 07, 2015
mrpackager:

ehnn!!!!!! .....so u be yorubA......PELU gbogbo girama te ma fin fo wa LORI grin
Hahahahahaha bwahahaha roflwkmd cheesy
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by subbieD(f): 7:39pm On Jun 07, 2015
Orijin101:
Ishilove, i will appreciate it if you can answer this question of mine sincerely.

on the day of my interview, why did you move the thread to dating section while the ones before and after mine remains on romance section not until they are through with the whole stuff before moving it?

Lol
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by agarawu23(m): 7:39pm On Jun 07, 2015
Omotayor123:

Are you really Yoruba
plus which country are you in
undecided trow your questions to ishi and ire

when it's time for mine, you can trow them cool cheesy
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by TheSonOfMark(m): 7:40pm On Jun 07, 2015
tosyne2much:
Hahahaha cheesy

Na u we go interview next week cheesy

LOL.cheesy

You see? I wasn't bluffing when I opined that I speak and write it. cool
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Mynd44: 7:40pm On Jun 07, 2015
FrancisTony:
Ishilove,

From Mynd44's diary update, it seems you've both met.
What lead to you wooing him during last year's wooing challenge?

Is there any feeling(s) involved
I want whatever brand of weed you have been smoking. Ishilove is my grandma. Incest is illegal tongue
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by ireneony(f): 7:40pm On Jun 07, 2015
Nneka123:
Ireneony My questions for you smiley

1.) What are your pet peeves?

2.) If you could eliminate one weakness you have in your life. What would it be?

3.) Can you avoid a conflict or engage on it head on?

4.) What are the three qualities that draw you closer to Someone new?

Ireneony answer me ASAP. tongue
I hate being snubbed but I sub a lot

my weakness is fear

sometimes I avoid conflict but wen a person often step on my toes, I will bring it oncheesy
I admire people that are human, friend and most importantly, I love creative people
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by yorubaboiy: 7:40pm On Jun 07, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Kilo nje be? Awon ibere ti Ireneony ti da'hun latigha ti interview yi ti bere, ki wa niyen?undecided
ibeere ni grin cheesy grin
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by agarawu23(m): 7:41pm On Jun 07, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Agarawu23, I typed that on purpose. I just made good my promise to type in Yoruba.tongue
you really tried bro cool
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by ireneony(f): 7:42pm On Jun 07, 2015
Mhizkel:

Definately, you felt sad when Seun snubbed you! Lol...Don't mind me, i'm just kidding...

Uhmmmm...Your eye! Still look good to me though..You are bold and beautiful..cheesy wink

Thanks for your time! cheesy
u are welcome!
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by chimerase2: 7:42pm On Jun 07, 2015
KingTom:

Bobo I dey enjoy this thing like Egusi and OTU mehn grin grin grin
ori ife no wan answer ma question oh grin
U dn ask AMU ua own? grin
Cus u OTU ask grin
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Omotayor123(f): 7:42pm On Jun 07, 2015
agarawu23:
undecided trow your questions to ishi and ire
when it's time for mine, you can trow them cool cheesy
Ahhh... U dey give me Elaa abi
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by TheSonOfMark(m): 7:42pm On Jun 07, 2015
agarawu23:
you really tried bro cool

cheesy
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by ireneony(f): 7:43pm On Jun 07, 2015
chibwike:
I asked coz there was a day naijaboiy was offering to meet you.asking you to stop by...when going to school,..buh you declined....why did u decline..
cos I don't want him to know the cool and kind side of me
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by subbieD(f): 7:44pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ishilove,If you are opportune to have an audience with the president of Nigeria for just one minute, What will you say.
Tnx
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Ishilove: 7:45pm On Jun 07, 2015
elantraceey:
Ma'am ishilove.

What's your greatest motivation and best quote?

What are the qualities you look out for in a man you'll like to get married to?

What has been your greatest challenge in your Christian raise ? Have you ever thought of any possibility of there been no God ? Do you have/manifest any gift of the spirit?

I'll be glad if you answer my little questions cool
My best quote: No matter how mighty the enemy be, God remains the Almighty

My greatest motivation are my family members.

The nigga has to be more spiri-koko than I. Also he has to be jovial, witty, intelligent etc etc etc

The greatest challenge to my Christianity is my flesh. The flesh is unruly and weak, hates the things of the spirit and would rather revel in debauchery. Gal 5: 16-17 pretty much sums it up.

Yes I have. Tongues and prophecy.

No, I have never entertained that idea. God is a reality that manifests itself all too much in my daily experiences. Whoever says there is no God has been blinded by the devil.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ishilove:

Logicboy! One of NL's most troublesome trolls. I wonder where he is. He left in protest when i was appointed a mod cheesy

Maybe 'hell raiser' isn't the right word. I am no troublemaker grin
[b]What is your Opinion of NOUN? I know you are currently running a post graduate programme there and I would like to hear your view about the school. I intended to do my masters there last year but backed out because some of my friends discouraged me not to. /b]
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by agarawu23(m): 7:45pm On Jun 07, 2015
Omotayor123:

Ahhh... U dey give me Elaa abi
I know reach to give you ella wink
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ishilove:

There isn't much difference, although I laugh more offline than online. Ishilove off and online are essentially the same.

What do I do on Nairaland that I won't do offline? Well, I definitely won't keep silent offline when I am abused, that's for sure. However, one has to learn to exercise restraint even in the face of provocation because if we are to react to everything both on and offline, the society will explode.

Simple. It is a man's world. If a lady sleeps with ten men, she is a ho, if a man does the same, he is a player. There is a certain code of conduct laid down by nature which women must follow; a certain kind of behaviour expected from us.

These things were designed by God and no matter how we strive and struggle to break free of this kind of 'streamlining', the system will always be there for the simple reason that it was designed that way by a higher force.
come on.
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by kristen12(f): 7:46pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ishilove, why did you abandon your blog?
And pls complete iyawo nylon bag.
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 07, 2015
Kolade354:
I dont have any question to ask.........My Advice to Ishilove..........Your Gra Gra is too mussh,Boyz will soon treat your fvk up.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by mrpackager(m): 7:47pm On Jun 07, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

I am proudly Ibibio!smiley It's on my signature display.

I'm a multi-linguist though- I speak several languages but the Queen's English happens to be the language I ratiocinate with.smiley

nyc cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19)

Www.badoo.com A Place To Meet Any Person In Your City. / What Kind Of Kiss Sends Emotions? / Lets Whatsapp, Exchange Pictures And Hook Up!... We Might Find Our Dream Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.