Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,204 members, 7,839,102 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony - Dating And Meet-up Zone (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony (23890 Views)

An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul / An Interview With Misssclassy, Obinoscopy, Airforce1 And Aminat508 / An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Go Down)

Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by elantraceey(f): 7:25pm On Jun 07, 2015
chibwike:
if she does not upload her pic today..then its official that either she is extremely ugly, handicapped or maybe she has down syndrome...

Or even all of the above.

I might be wrong tho..buh she has to prove me

Or maybe very fat grin grin

But seriously what do you really care?
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by agarawu23(m): 7:26pm On Jun 07, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Kilo nje be? Awon ibere ti Ireneony ti da'hun latigha ti interview yi ti bere, ki wa niyen?undecided
shocked
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by chibwike(m): 7:26pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ireneony have you met any nairalander offline before?
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Omotayor123(f): 7:27pm On Jun 07, 2015
elantraceey:

lol, explain the fun abeg
u knw nagrin
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Ishilove: 7:27pm On Jun 07, 2015
Luckygurl:
Ishilove, During my early days as a member of this forum, I came across one or two posts that tried saying something on the ties you have with Seun and Naptu2.

Right now, I want to hear it directly from the horses mouth, what is the relationship you have both on here and real life with seun and Naptu2? cheesy cheesy
Lmao!! cheesy

With Seun, it is a purely professional relationship. He is my boss.

With Naptu2, it is a purely personal relationship. He is my darling cheesy wink grin
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by mrpackager(m): 7:27pm On Jun 07, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Kilo nje be? Awon ibere ti Ireneony ti da'hun latigha ti interview yi ti bere, ki wa niyen?undecided

ehnn!!!!!! .....so u be yorubA......PELU gbogbo girama te ma fin fo wa LORI grin
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by MEGGATRON(m): 7:28pm On Jun 07, 2015
Omotayor123:

grin Till 2018 for real?

I don't believe it.....

And what u say about missclassy got me crackinggrin grin...

give me sometime I will upload it.
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by natas22: 7:28pm On Jun 07, 2015
Please can someone tell me the use of this thread.
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by chibwike(m): 7:28pm On Jun 07, 2015
elantraceey:

Or maybe very fat grin grin

But seriously what do you really care?
The way she castigates people.....make me really wanna knw hw she looks like
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Kolade354(m): 7:28pm On Jun 07, 2015
I dont have any question to ask.........My Advice to Ishilove..........Your Gra Gra is too mussh,Boyz will soon treat your fvk up.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by ireneony(f): 7:29pm On Jun 07, 2015
Mhizkel:

shocked A Mouth Action? Now that's crazy!

What makes you happy and what makes you sad?

Given the opportunity to change a thing in your body, what would it be and why?
I feel sad when I love someone who never return the love, I feel sad wen someone I love snubbed mesad
when my household is happy, I'm happy too.

I'm happy with the way I am, but also if I tell u am 100% happy with my body, it means I'm a confirmed liar..if I ever wish to change anything in my body that will be my eyes, seriously I so much love people with light eyeballs, especially blue eye; D
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Luckygurl(f): 7:29pm On Jun 07, 2015
chibwike:
if she does not upload her pic today..then its official that either she is extremely ugly, handicapped or maybe she has down syndrome...

Or even all of the above.

I might be wrong tho..buh she has to prove me

Shoooo!!!
All these for just one person.....
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by elantraceey(f): 7:29pm On Jun 07, 2015
Omotayor123:
u knw nagrin
I no know o
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by chibwike(m): 7:29pm On Jun 07, 2015
natas22:
Please can someone tell me the use of this thread.
Its useless...in a useful way
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Sveen: 7:29pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ishilove:

Lmao!! cheesy

With Naptu2, it is a purely personal relationship. He is my darling cheesy wink grin
Is 'he' a mod or just a long time member.
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by MEGGATRON(m): 7:30pm On Jun 07, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

oga ade gbe agbara le o....o kan kanra MOBO ni romance section ni!
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by agarawu23(m): 7:30pm On Jun 07, 2015
mrpackager:

ehnn!!!!!! .....so u be yorubA..... PELU gbogbo girama te ma fin fo wa LORI grin
grin
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by KingTom(m): 7:30pm On Jun 07, 2015
Kolade354:
I dont have any question to ask.........My Advice to Ishilove..........Your Gra Gra is too mussh,Boyz will soon treat your fvk up.

grin grin grin
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 07, 2015
blublahd:

then why post what begs for a question?
For Posting sake.
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by chibwike(m): 7:31pm On Jun 07, 2015
Luckygurl:

Shoooo!!!
All these for just one person.....
Not really...she might have more problems...which i dont knw about
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by ireneony(f): 7:31pm On Jun 07, 2015
chibwike:
Ireneony have you met any nairalander offline before?
nope! but I wish to meet one
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Omotayor123(f): 7:31pm On Jun 07, 2015
MEGGATRON:

[color=#990000][/color]
OK. patiently waiting. Tag me when you do.
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by mrpackager(m): 7:31pm On Jun 07, 2015
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by chimerase2: 7:33pm On Jun 07, 2015
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ishilove,

From Mynd44's diary update, it seems you've both met.
What led to you wooing him during last year's wooing challenge?

Is/Was there any feeling(s) involved
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by chibwike(m): 7:33pm On Jun 07, 2015
ireneony:
nope! but I wish to meet one
I asked coz there was a day naijaboiy was offering to meet you.asking you to stop by...when going to school,..buh you declined....why did u decline..
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 07, 2015
Yes,
Now, to relax while expecting the loser to upload her pictures. Which she won't do . . .
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by braindamage(m): 7:34pm On Jun 07, 2015
Kolade354:
grin grin grin...purely gangsta. Na my Delta sista be dat o. Pity her for some barrel of oil in exchange grin
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by elantraceey(f): 7:34pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ma'am ishilove.

What's your greatest motivation and best quote?

What are the qualities you look out for in a man you'll like to get married to?

What has been your greatest challenge in your Christian race ? Have you ever thought of any possibility of there been no God ? Do you have/manifest any gift of the spirit?

I'll be glad if you answer my little questions cool
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 07, 2015
Nneka123:
For Posting sake.

Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Omotayor123(f): 7:34pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ishilove:

Lmao!! cheesy

Any compensation from working as a NL mod?

I mean financiall
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by alberto2k(m): 7:34pm On Jun 07, 2015

Ishilove pls don't ignore my question

are u really that hot tempered?

if Nairaland was a country/republic under your control, will u send me to jail for Asking for Weed to be legalized

Are u still Single, dating or engage?

Lastly, pls upload a pic of u just for 10mins like Lalasticlala Did. . . . lets see the face of NL most dreaded power drunk mod. biko nu

am sure there're alot of guys in here that will start crushing hard on you. . . u know the rest

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19)

Www.badoo.com A Place To Meet Any Person In Your City. / What Kind Of Kiss Sends Emotions? / Lets Whatsapp, Exchange Pictures And Hook Up!... We Might Find Our Dream Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.