Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,983 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Osinbajo,Ambode And Adeboye At Tafewa Balewa Square Today For Excel 2015(pics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo,Ambode And Adeboye At Tafewa Balewa Square Today For Excel 2015(pics (44574 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Ambode And Ajimobi / Osinbajo, Ambode, Obaseki Visit Tinubu & Wife In His Bourdillon Mansion - Pics / Osinbajo, Ambode Dance At Redeemed Convention (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo,Ambode And Adeboye At Tafewa Balewa Square Today For Excel 2015(pics by peeta89(m): 11:22pm On Jun 07, 2015
Gentlemedi:
hmmm..the guy have not said anytin yet and guys are raining insults on Him..
I did not rain insult on him. Personally I am against those who rain or use abusive words on people. Everyone is entitled to his or her opinion on NL. Thanks bro and gud nyt.
Re: Osinbajo,Ambode And Adeboye At Tafewa Balewa Square Today For Excel 2015(pics by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jun 07, 2015
okay...
Re: Osinbajo,Ambode And Adeboye At Tafewa Balewa Square Today For Excel 2015(pics by bee444: 11:39pm On Jun 07, 2015
Osibade or VP needs to start visiting Myslim clerics, organization of herbalists, ogbonis and other important personnel with no Christian backgrounds. WWJD? Jesus was seen with unbelievers very quiet often.

Just tired of him shoving his antics in our face. Politics does not mix with religion. He needs to sit down with his President quickly to solve or bring solution to many problems Nigeria is having.

I don't want him to be seen as Manny Pacquiao who uses Jesus name in vain to fight Mayweather. Pacquiao lost the match. Should we now say the devil (Mayweather) won? Nope.
Re: Osinbajo,Ambode And Adeboye At Tafewa Balewa Square Today For Excel 2015(pics by MizJanet(f): 11:54pm On Jun 07, 2015
olumalcolm:
even if u worship Satan,do u insult him lik dis? Hmmm I sorry for u ooo. Dnt bring a curse dat will tk ur generations years to conquer cos dey will eventually swear for u.

See as you burst to pieces bcoz he only said "Suspect" , anyway i understand .......

Re: Osinbajo,Ambode And Adeboye At Tafewa Balewa Square Today For Excel 2015(pics by preselect(m): 12:04am On Jun 08, 2015
Amara25god:

My people dem go follow pope, Amen....dem go follow bishop follow imam follow pastor......

Chai, fela rest in.....

christians go de say espiritu . hevinus. . . . moslems go de say alahu akubar. . . . . . . . .open ur eyes here. . . . . . grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr9yJi5anR8
Re: Osinbajo,Ambode And Adeboye At Tafewa Balewa Square Today For Excel 2015(pics by MizJanet(f): 12:06am On Jun 08, 2015
BabaO2:

you are really pained and frustrated, it cant better for you for the next four years, the next sure bet for you is to commit suicide

Ehen, See as dis one dey curse, later u will say you are xtian o ,

Re: Osinbajo,Ambode And Adeboye At Tafewa Balewa Square Today For Excel 2015(pics by mattodunsi(m): 12:16am On Jun 08, 2015
Whether devil likes or not, this administration will succeed
Re: Osinbajo,Ambode And Adeboye At Tafewa Balewa Square Today For Excel 2015(pics by mattodunsi(m): 12:19am On Jun 08, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I dhe suspect pastor adeboye
[s][/s] Suspected him for what
Re: Osinbajo,Ambode And Adeboye At Tafewa Balewa Square Today For Excel 2015(pics by solayd(m): 12:27am On Jun 08, 2015
God bless His men!
Re: Osinbajo,Ambode And Adeboye At Tafewa Balewa Square Today For Excel 2015(pics by mensdept: 12:50am On Jun 08, 2015
There those pastors go again, they are part and parcel of the problem. Wolves in sheep clothing, deceiving people left and right
Re: Osinbajo,Ambode And Adeboye At Tafewa Balewa Square Today For Excel 2015(pics by johnsonjosbles(m): 3:01am On Jun 08, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
you again! Can anything good come out of you?

I think "

Nooooooooooo!
Re: Osinbajo,Ambode And Adeboye At Tafewa Balewa Square Today For Excel 2015(pics by dwas: 6:40am On Jun 08, 2015
Why are you guys always attacking men of God. Alright, there is no doubt that many of them are not sincere but the judgement is of the Lord. Where were you guys when pastor adeboye led millions of his followers to fast and pray for 100 days last year. He is fighting the Nigeria battle spiritually. If you can praise God for that, keep your mouth shut.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo,Ambode And Adeboye At Tafewa Balewa Square Today For Excel 2015(pics by pappizeezu: 7:23am On Jun 08, 2015
mistypiper:
Archbishop na miliki...pope na enjoyment...imam na gbaladun...pararara...singing
Where I fit download d song....
Re: Osinbajo,Ambode And Adeboye At Tafewa Balewa Square Today For Excel 2015(pics by Kenneth4u205(m): 8:00am On Jun 08, 2015
Do you find if difficult to understand the scripture?.you need explanation to a confusing bible verse?. Or you are an atheist who neither believe in God and wish to point out errors in the bible?. Bishop KENNETH will be online 24/7 on Facebook to answered all your questions.just like our page and post your question which will be answered within 5 minutes. Click on the link below to ask your question

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1612524118989003
Re: Osinbajo,Ambode And Adeboye At Tafewa Balewa Square Today For Excel 2015(pics by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 08, 2015
preselect:

christians go de say espiritu . hevinus. . . . moslems go de say alahu akubar. . . . . . . . .open ur eyes here. . . . . . grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr9yJi5anR8

Pls how can I download video from youtube?
Re: Osinbajo,Ambode And Adeboye At Tafewa Balewa Square Today For Excel 2015(pics by chamboy(m): 8:04am On Jun 08, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
d suspicion that killed ur father, Continue

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo,Ambode And Adeboye At Tafewa Balewa Square Today For Excel 2015(pics by chamboy(m): 8:05am On Jun 08, 2015
Mogidi:

Professor Yeye Osinbajo seeking God's intervention in the nation's life or in his own life?
Get life Bro, When GEJ visited all the churches in Naija, U n Ur likes were hailing him
Re: Osinbajo,Ambode And Adeboye At Tafewa Balewa Square Today For Excel 2015(pics by ZUBY77(m): 8:36am On Jun 08, 2015
ebosie11:
The general overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor Enoch Adejare was at Tafewa Balewa Square today where he spoke on 'Excel 2015'.

Other dignitaries spotted at the event were Vice President Professor Yemi Osinbajo,Governor Ambode of Lagos State and many more.

See photos below....

Source: http://godwin12..com/2015/06/pastor-adeboyeosinbajo-and-governor.html

President in Germany. The vice attending church programme in lagos. Shettima in germany
Who is in charge in Abuja and borno
Re: Osinbajo,Ambode And Adeboye At Tafewa Balewa Square Today For Excel 2015(pics by duran2059(m): 9:14am On Jun 08, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
May God make you dumb! Why can't Nairaland just block this slowpoke? undecided
Re: Osinbajo,Ambode And Adeboye At Tafewa Balewa Square Today For Excel 2015(pics by witken89(m): 10:11am On Jun 08, 2015
URGENT EMPLOYMENT!!!
HIGHCLASS GROUP OF COMPANIES NIGERIA LTD.
is a new consultancy firm established in
Owerri, Imo State Nigeria and needs to urgently employ only qualified persons to fill up these urgent vacant positions in the company;
1) Manager
2) Database manager
3) Business development Officer(BDO)
4) Receptionist
5) Software Engineer.
6) System Analyst
7) Site Supervisor
cool system engineers (5)
9) Lab Technicians
10) Drivers
11) Logistics/Procurement Officer
12) Cook(s)
13) Human Resource Officer (HRO)
14) Senior manager
15) Accountant
16) Network Engineer
17) Office Assistant(s)
18) Sales manager

REQUIREMENTS.
Nce, Ond, Hnd, Bsc, Btech, Msc, Phd & at least a good SSCE result.
Please Note:
1)Candidates Must be resident in either Imo, Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu, States or within any south south states.
How to Apply:
interested persons should send their CV
to highclassplc@gmail.com, PMB 3039, or send the following: full name,
educational qualification(s), current location,
e-mail address, gender, phone number to the company's Human Resource(HR) on
08101690007. Only successful candidates would be
shortlisted and invited for the interview.
NOTE:
1)The interview date would be
communicated to ONLY shortlisted candidates.
2) Application closes on the 15th of june 2015.
Re: Osinbajo,Ambode And Adeboye At Tafewa Balewa Square Today For Excel 2015(pics by olumalcolm(m): 11:04am On Jun 08, 2015
MizJanet:

See as you burst to pieces bcoz he only said "Suspect" , anyway i understand .......
issokay me sef undastand.

Re: Osinbajo,Ambode And Adeboye At Tafewa Balewa Square Today For Excel 2015(pics by Raimond(m): 12:35pm On Jun 08, 2015
Nice...But let's admit it.
OUR VICE PRESIDENT IS REALLY COLOURLESS
ZERO PERSONALITY.
[/size][size=8pt][size=8pt][/size]
He speaks well though!
Re: Osinbajo,Ambode And Adeboye At Tafewa Balewa Square Today For Excel 2015(pics by JaaizTech: 12:50pm On Jun 08, 2015
Just Imagine how much these guys will pay as Tithes and Thanksgiving !!!.
Re: Osinbajo,Ambode And Adeboye At Tafewa Balewa Square Today For Excel 2015(pics by Kwinest(f): 1:49pm On Jun 08, 2015
hmmm... it is well o
you are really pained and frustrated, it cant better for you for the next four years, the next sure bet for you is to commit suicide [/quote]
Re: Osinbajo,Ambode And Adeboye At Tafewa Balewa Square Today For Excel 2015(pics by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 08, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
U dey suspect him....u dey suspect sey him to want change bah
Re: Osinbajo,Ambode And Adeboye At Tafewa Balewa Square Today For Excel 2015(pics by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 08, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
U dey suspect him....u dey suspect sey him to want change bah?
Re: Osinbajo,Ambode And Adeboye At Tafewa Balewa Square Today For Excel 2015(pics by CHEKWASUCHE(m): 5:56pm On Jun 08, 2015
My swt daddys @ ADEBOYA nd My VP
Re: Osinbajo,Ambode And Adeboye At Tafewa Balewa Square Today For Excel 2015(pics by Ebim0(m): 6:15pm On Jun 08, 2015
[/color][color=#990000] smiley Love u Daddy G.O

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Hails Father Mbaka On 20-year Priesthood / Jonathan Beats Buhari In Rivers With Over 1.4 Million Votes- PUNCH / Rotimi Amaechi: Unemployment Drove Me Into Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.