Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,541 members, 7,850,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:53 AM

Buhari, Ban ki Moon And Others At G7 Summit - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Ban ki Moon And Others At G7 Summit (30796 Views)

Osinbajo And President Macron Of France At G7 Summit (Photo) / Osinbajo In Group Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit / Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Ban ki Moon And Others At G7 Summit by dprinceishere: 7:42am On Jun 08, 2015
tucky200:
Thank GOD say nobody wear hat for there
but sumone wear almajiri cap.
Re: Buhari, Ban ki Moon And Others At G7 Summit by majesticSOJ(m): 7:42am On Jun 08, 2015
temitemi1:
U neva ask that ur allah to protect those innocents people those monsters are killing in the name of that ur allah but u can asked that ur allah to help buhari in far away germany... U and that ur allah need to develop some sense... Nonsense!!
People, let's educate this small boy, he is a novice, look boy, ALLAH means GOD in arabic language as it means OLORUN in yoruba language, so please reason well b4 anything you do in life
Re: Buhari, Ban ki Moon And Others At G7 Summit by Vikkie14: 7:43am On Jun 08, 2015
Dannyset:
Tallest President in the World.
Lemme open the keg of Acid with me. Haters can use it to take paracetamol for their headache.
badt guy
Re: Buhari, Ban ki Moon And Others At G7 Summit by stanbuggy(m): 7:44am On Jun 08, 2015
Austin4lif:
This old man is a complete fraud. Mr Buhari upon your return from germany , please bring Back our girls. GEJ is gone, who are we to ask to bring back our girls? Mr Buhari, please start paying us the 5k. MR Man, please equate 1naira to a dollar. Mr dullard, End boko haram in 2 months. Mr illiterate, please stabilize world oil price during the meeting, is ur opportunity. APC E- warriors, please why is it that majority of muslims North are supporting the dullard of Daura? Ignorants southerners, APC is a fraud, it core value or mission is to install a muslim and a northern president.
lunatic on the loose.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Ban ki Moon And Others At G7 Summit by tucky200(m): 7:44am On Jun 08, 2015
dprinceishere:
but sumone wear almajiri cap.
D hat for make everytin dull !!
Re: Buhari, Ban ki Moon And Others At G7 Summit by libertyfather(m): 7:45am On Jun 08, 2015
saheedbadmus:

@temitemi abi wetin u dey call your self..you are the most stupid human on this planet..is it a must you post comment..idiot..just dont bring the wrath of God upon ur self fool.

Pls modify the eeediot you quote should be most stupid animal on earth not human, besides the wrath of God is already upon him, that why he will never make any sense in any comment in make on NL same in his life as well
Re: Buhari, Ban ki Moon And Others At G7 Summit by tyson99(m): 7:45am On Jun 08, 2015
Billyonaire:
And this, dont forget.
you must be so stewpid kid ,is he the only one standing there ode oshi
Re: Buhari, Ban ki Moon And Others At G7 Summit by Abugab(m): 7:45am On Jun 08, 2015
temitemi1:
U neva ask that ur allah to protect those innocents people those monsters are killing in the name of that ur allah but u can asked that ur allah to help buhari in far away germany... U and that ur allah need to develop some sense... Nonsense!!

Please there are certain actions you should allow common sense to rule before going into it.
This your post is ladden with every lack of common sense.
You cannot insult the sensibilities of others and most particularly their belief.
Many people who post on NL have to be sensible in their posting and respect others. They should allow rationality and common sense be the bedrock of what they post.
Please, your post stinks and lacks maturity.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Ban ki Moon And Others At G7 Summit by femijck(m): 7:45am On Jun 08, 2015
Austin4lif:
This old man is a complete fraud. Mr Buhari upon your return from germany , please bring Back our girls. GEJ is gone, who are we to ask to bring back our girls? Mr Buhari, please start paying us the 5k. MR Man, please equate 1naira to a dollar. Mr dullard, End boko haram in 2 months. Mr illiterate, please stabilize world oil price during the meeting, is ur opportunity. APC E- warriors, please why is it that majority of muslims North are supporting the dullard of Daura? Ignorants southerners, APC is a fraud, it core value or mission is to install a muslim and a northern president.
Re: Buhari, Ban ki Moon And Others At G7 Summit by onyediya8(f): 7:46am On Jun 08, 2015
grin
tucky200:
Thank GOD say nobody wear hat for there
Re: Buhari, Ban ki Moon And Others At G7 Summit by fadhill: 7:47am On Jun 08, 2015
Billyonaire:
And this, dont forget.
Yes, we do remember. And don't forget to paste your father picture. We will like to see how presentable he is.
Re: Buhari, Ban ki Moon And Others At G7 Summit by kelvyn7: 7:47am On Jun 08, 2015
Those people wicked ooo grin

See as them go hide d woman near PMB for back

Na front she 4 dey nau
Re: Buhari, Ban ki Moon And Others At G7 Summit by fadhill: 7:48am On Jun 08, 2015
fadhill:
And more...
Re: Buhari, Ban ki Moon And Others At G7 Summit by bilal4riid(m): 7:48am On Jun 08, 2015
Austin4lif:
Bros I understand your pain eyyah am sori for your suffering
Re: Buhari, Ban ki Moon And Others At G7 Summit by ceejay80s(m): 7:49am On Jun 08, 2015
myklangelo:
Look as our president keep hand for back like nwa boyi answering his oga. Wey de suit he wore during the campaign?
Let his handlers teach him how to stand presidential, not like a humble suppliant dog.
I have started my weekly lecture in the Igbo language!!!!!

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com
Hatred wan consume u, I be igbo like u and I will never visit ur hate blog, u no even fit love ur own neighbors as u love urself, continue hating, one day ur own news go come front page for nairaland say u don kill person out of hatred

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Ban ki Moon And Others At G7 Summit by eaglechild: 7:49am On Jun 08, 2015
Buhari is standing behind like a rejected puppy.
We need him back in Nigeria.
Re: Buhari, Ban ki Moon And Others At G7 Summit by ibzamani(m): 7:49am On Jun 08, 2015
temitemi1:

I rily wish ur parent watch u go asray. U re such a fool to turn urself into a tool for d satan to use becos of ur love 4 GEJ. If not 4d fact dt I don't want to use abusive word on u, I would ve said u re just as useless as d poop dt comes out our ur stupid ass. Well I knw u were not trained well cos if u re, u won't just name Allah as if he is 4rm ur stupid home. People like u shud just be abandoned in d bush. U re bringing curse on to ur head because of ordinary human being. Ur parent shud just disown u. Fool. U future is @stake

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Ban ki Moon And Others At G7 Summit by yusufobinna1(m): 7:49am On Jun 08, 2015
temitemi1:
I can see your brain is prompt by your hand that is y u can never use it well,mind u being a Christian doesn't make u abuse Allah,cos it means God in arabic tongue.so pls use your brain when typing.yeye forming nairaland star.
Re: Buhari, Ban ki Moon And Others At G7 Summit by Nobody: 7:50am On Jun 08, 2015
StepTwo:
anytime Grandpa travels out I remember....

am sure He will never visit that place again.
Why not?
Re: Buhari, Ban ki Moon And Others At G7 Summit by olaideslex(m): 7:51am On Jun 08, 2015
temitemi1:
May God forgive our misdeeds. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Ban ki Moon And Others At G7 Summit by brigadier747: 7:51am On Jun 08, 2015
Austin4lif:
Its so pathetic DAT u r completely bankrupt of knowledge , u don't even know how the centre government (FG)operates,u think funds r unlimited or they just happen ? Let me educate ur ignorance based on active experiense of service , d previous govt had left dis nation and its finances in a deplorable condition I mean d nation called Nigeria is bankrupt for now admits mismanagent of reserves DAT should have provided a cusion in event of a fall in oil prices which we r dependent upon
Now it will take diligent a radical approach to create and maintain other sources of income if manifestoes of d new Govt can materialize
We need prayers bro not curse
Re: Buhari, Ban ki Moon And Others At G7 Summit by front247: 7:52am On Jun 08, 2015
Buhari, l hope u can speak good clearEnglish which ban ki Mon and others can understand. No fall our hand o.
Re: Buhari, Ban ki Moon And Others At G7 Summit by Papasmal(m): 7:52am On Jun 08, 2015
We shall continue to pray for our President,
May Almighty Allah continue to guide you in order to channel the affair of the nation upon the right path.
Re: Buhari, Ban ki Moon And Others At G7 Summit by Fabulous47(m): 7:52am On Jun 08, 2015
tucky200:

Please what is the arabic word for GOD ?

Dude, Allah is not the arabic name for God. Do your research!
Re: Buhari, Ban ki Moon And Others At G7 Summit by heywhytech1(m): 7:54am On Jun 08, 2015
Bi
Austin4lif:
Mr. man the kind of energy you are using to write nonsense about Mr. Preaident,am sure if properly channelled your life would have been better off. You will be a great write I assumed. I advise you to focused your drive and talent on what will better your life and put food on your table instead of writing rubbish against whom God has blessed. God bless Federal Republic, Mr. President and Heywhyzo.com.
Re: Buhari, Ban ki Moon And Others At G7 Summit by eoadeniji(m): 7:55am On Jun 08, 2015
temitemi1:
guy, why won't u learn to av respect for people and their God, the dude is just saying a prayer, and ur are vomiting poo, if u don't like his prayers cos u think is bad, say ur own dumb
Re: Buhari, Ban ki Moon And Others At G7 Summit by tucky200(m): 7:56am On Jun 08, 2015
Fabulous47:

Dude, Allah is not the arabic name for God. Do your research!
Are u senseless fool.....
Please tell me what it is ??

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Ban ki Moon And Others At G7 Summit by bellras(m): 7:57am On Jun 08, 2015
temitemi1:

People like you are not suppose to be commenting on social media. Just imagine the way and manner you vomited up there.
Useless idiot!!
Re: Buhari, Ban ki Moon And Others At G7 Summit by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 08, 2015
SUBWAY101:

You are a m.oronic b.astard and religious bigot if you cant respect other people's choice of religion. I am a christian but dislike people like you that generalize and insult other cos of the religious belief. Shameless animal.
I know what he said is ridiculous, I read it and decided to ignore it. You're talking about being a Christian and at the same time calling someone the bolded words. Christian means christ-like. Chris would never have said those words to anyone
Re: Buhari, Ban ki Moon And Others At G7 Summit by bellras(m): 7:58am On Jun 08, 2015
bellras:

People like you are not suppose to be commenting on social media. Just imagine the way and manner you vomited up there.
Useless idiot!!
Re: Buhari, Ban ki Moon And Others At G7 Summit by shevi4mb(m): 7:58am On Jun 08, 2015
temitemi1:

For the fact that u think Allah's protection shld be on the innocent victims in Nigeria, i tot u had a bit sense, even when u ignorantly emphasised on 'your'....but u really showed u stil need deliverance on the last part of ur comment. ALLAH means God...i wonder hw many times folks like you will understand that

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Ban ki Moon And Others At G7 Summit by frankcell(m): 8:01am On Jun 08, 2015
Why is he always putting his hands behind him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fayose Visits Finance Ministry, Demands Payment F N1.1bn Allocation - The Punch / Wike Warns Julius Berger After Paying 80% Upfront For Road Contracts (Video) / Kachikwu: I Will Resign If Nigeria Continues To Import Petrol By 2019 (Throwback

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.