Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,699 members, 7,851,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:20 PM

Buhari, Ban ki Moon And Others At G7 Summit - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Ban ki Moon And Others At G7 Summit (30801 Views)

Osinbajo And President Macron Of France At G7 Summit (Photo) / Osinbajo In Group Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit / Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Ban ki Moon And Others At G7 Summit by nairation: 8:01am On Jun 08, 2015
Austin4lif:
This old man is a complete fraud. Mr Buhari upon your return from germany , please bring Back our girls. GEJ is gone, who are we to ask to bring back our girls? Mr Buhari, please start paying us the 5k. MR Man, please equate 1naira to a dollar. Mr dullard, End boko haram in 2 months. Mr illiterate, please stabilize world oil price during the meeting, is ur opportunity. APC E- warriors, please why is it that majority of muslims North are supporting the dullard of Daura? Ignorants southerners, APC is a fraud, it core value or mission is to install a muslim and a northern president.

i laugh at ur ignorance...

your st.u.pidity knows no boundary
Re: Buhari, Ban ki Moon And Others At G7 Summit by sukkot: 8:03am On Jun 08, 2015
Dollyak:
Buhari doesn't look out of place it has to be said
and what exactly does that mean ?
Re: Buhari, Ban ki Moon And Others At G7 Summit by Maerluhubhi: 8:04am On Jun 08, 2015
Amen
Re: Buhari, Ban ki Moon And Others At G7 Summit by Nellybii: 8:05am On Jun 08, 2015
temitemi1:
What's my business with that ur nonsense arabic!

I now know that really Fayose is your role model. You talk so carelessly. Your mouth will not allow you to live long if you continue like this. You are such a miserable slowpoke. You are such a worthless , nameless eediot. Posting trash here always. What is your own sef? Even GEJ and PEJ are enjoying their lives in Otuoke. Oloriburuku crying more than the bereaved. Abelekunsunkun.
Re: Buhari, Ban ki Moon And Others At G7 Summit by sukkot: 8:06am On Jun 08, 2015
myklangelo:
Look as our president keep hand for back like nwa boyi answering his oga. Wey de suit he wore during the campaign?
Let his handlers teach him how to stand presidential, not like a humble suppliant dog.
I have started my weekly lecture in the Igbo language!!!!!

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com
you must be high on biafran weed
Re: Buhari, Ban ki Moon And Others At G7 Summit by cobsol(m): 8:07am On Jun 08, 2015
Temitemi1 this Temitemi that! All this useless musul-im guys that are over reacting. But Jesus is God don't you please always talk bad about Jesus.

No one can please the father (God) expect he please Jesus ( God the son)
Re: Buhari, Ban ki Moon And Others At G7 Summit by sukkot: 8:09am On Jun 08, 2015
i never understand people who say buhari is shy. he looks people straight in the eye without flinching. i dont think he is shy. i just think he is reserved
Re: Buhari, Ban ki Moon And Others At G7 Summit by SUBWAY101(m): 8:11am On Jun 08, 2015
MissGdope:

I know what he said is ridiculous, I read it and decided to ignore it. You're talking about being a Christian and at the same time calling someone the bolded words. Christian means christ-like. Chris would never have said those words to anyone

Just angry. These people can make someone get mad with there rubbish comment.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Ban ki Moon And Others At G7 Summit by sukkot: 8:12am On Jun 08, 2015
Adaahjacob:
Did anyone noticed d same attire with a pen on his abandoned visit to uk prime minister and d one at d G something meetin?. + y most he fold his hands behind him during pix?
next time you see your fada ask him that question. omo ale grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Ban ki Moon And Others At G7 Summit by abduljr: 8:13am On Jun 08, 2015
temitemi1:
U neva ask that ur allah to protect those innocents people those monsters are killing in the name of that ur allah but u can asked that ur allah to help buhari in far away germany... U and that ur allah need to develop some sense... Nonsense!!
I've never seen a bigger fool, regardless of your religious believe you don't go insulting other's God, I mean even atheists have some respect for God! See that's the problem with some fools in this forum, jus some big morons and fools that lack common sense, don't bring the wrath of God upon yourself, its bad enough if you insult Buhari or the north but never take it that far...
Re: Buhari, Ban ki Moon And Others At G7 Summit by myklangelo(m): 8:14am On Jun 08, 2015
ceejay80s:

Hatred wan consume u, I be igbo like u and I will never visit ur hate blog, u no even fit love ur own neighbors as u love urself, continue hating, one day ur own news go come front page for nairaland say u don kill person out of hatred
My dear brother easy on the love. I love you too and you are my neighbour. God bless.

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com
Re: Buhari, Ban ki Moon And Others At G7 Summit by sukkot: 8:16am On Jun 08, 2015
front247:
Buhari, l hope u can speak good clearEnglish which ban ki Mon and others can understand. No fall our hand o.
so you think bank ki moon speaks better english than buhari ? sit your inferiority complex a55 down somewhere before i slap you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Ban ki Moon And Others At G7 Summit by myklangelo(m): 8:18am On Jun 08, 2015
sukkot:
you must be high on biafran weed
My Bro tell me more about the Biafra weed, u sounded experienced. Takia

Re: Buhari, Ban ki Moon And Others At G7 Summit by sukkot: 8:18am On Jun 08, 2015
Fabulous47:

Dude, Allah is not the arabic name for God. Do your research!
allah is hebrew not arabic. the islamic religion was plagiarized out of the bible including the name allah. allah is hebrew for God.
Re: Buhari, Ban ki Moon And Others At G7 Summit by sunnyman01(m): 8:19am On Jun 08, 2015
Hahaha.....every thing look like dramas and all so funny to me wow! Nigeria what's the way forward ??
Re: Buhari, Ban ki Moon And Others At G7 Summit by sukkot: 8:21am On Jun 08, 2015
myklangelo:

My Bro tell me more about the Biafra weed, u sounded experienced. Takia

well the seed of this weed was first cultivated as a hybrid by one local professor called dimgba odumegwu agbari ojukwu. once smoked the victim has a craving for new yam and oha soup.
Re: Buhari, Ban ki Moon And Others At G7 Summit by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 08, 2015
Let us not forget that Buhari is a goat! A miserable local goat that has nothing to offer to Nigerians. A man that can't clear the air on his questionable certificate. The time I gave up on Buhari was when he said he would make 1 naira equal to a dollar. That's the height of illiteracy and ignorance. Anytime I remember Buhari, what comes to my mind is this goat. Let us just pity the Daura President. BabaOneChanceBabaOneChance.

Re: Buhari, Ban ki Moon And Others At G7 Summit by saliujibril: 8:22am On Jun 08, 2015
Temitemi or what do you call your self, you are an idiot for saying what you said.
Re: Buhari, Ban ki Moon And Others At G7 Summit by LastProphet: 8:24am On Jun 08, 2015
tucky200:

This is just too lame
Are u a kid?

u tink austin4lif is the only clueless teenager on nairaland? u better ask peoples age before answering them on nairaland. I met a 17yr old who hadn't passed waec chatting on NL that was when I started asking age before responding. and always note that Nigeria is actually divided in 2 now - the intelligent that follow bihari and the dimwits that naturally follow good luck. even tribal bigots with some sense that initially followed gej have turned round when their senses returned like Edwin Clark, orubebe, etc. abeg let's save our saliva and allow foools to die
Re: Buhari, Ban ki Moon And Others At G7 Summit by luckyman1010(m): 8:25am On Jun 08, 2015
temitemi1:
U neva ask that ur allah to protect those innocents people those monsters are killing in the name of that ur allah but u can asked that ur allah to help buhari in far away germany... U and that ur allah need to develop some sense... Nonsense!!
temitemi or what ur name is?do u know d implication of your write up?why are you digging grave of sorrow for yourself in d name of politics? Am sorry for you.
Re: Buhari, Ban ki Moon And Others At G7 Summit by adeA1(m): 8:26am On Jun 08, 2015
temitemi1:
What's my business with that ur nonsense arabic!
u. Re not just worth living mr R O B O T.. As some1 fondly called u
Re: Buhari, Ban ki Moon And Others At G7 Summit by LastProphet: 8:28am On Jun 08, 2015
tucky200:

This is just too lame
Are u a kid?

u tink austin4lif is the only clueless teenager on nairaland? u better ask peoples age before answering them on nairaland. I met a 17yr old who hadn't passed waec chatting on NL that was when I started asking age before responding. and always note that Nigeria is actually divided in 2 now - the intelligent that follow bihari and the dimwits that naturally follow good luck. even tribal bigots with some sense that initially followed gej have turned round when their senses returned like Edwin Clark, orubebe, etc. abeg let's save our saliva and allow all the Eran oko to die
Re: Buhari, Ban ki Moon And Others At G7 Summit by gbrown(m): 8:29am On Jun 08, 2015
Austin4lif:
This old man is a complete fraud. Mr Buhari upon your return from germany , please bring Back our girls. GEJ is gone, who are we to ask to bring back our girls? Mr Buhari, please start paying us the 5k. MR Man, please equate 1naira to a dollar. Mr dullard, End boko haram in 2 months. Mr illiterate, please stabilize world oil price during the meeting, is ur opportunity. APC E- warriors, please why is it that majority of muslims North are supporting the dullard of Daura? Ignorants southerners, APC is a fraud, it core value or mission is to install a muslim and a northern president.
.honestly you are not making sense, pls elucidate in simple English,
Re: Buhari, Ban ki Moon And Others At G7 Summit by ayomidegambari(m): 8:31am On Jun 08, 2015
temitemi1:
subhannallah!!! Now I know the why Allah is called "AL SOBUR" (the patient)
Re: Buhari, Ban ki Moon And Others At G7 Summit by carzola(m): 8:32am On Jun 08, 2015
why is he standing at the back like a house boy? undecided undecided undecided shameful representation. tongue tongue
Re: Buhari, Ban ki Moon And Others At G7 Summit by davades(m): 8:35am On Jun 08, 2015
tucky200:
Thank GOD say nobody wear hat for there

You funny die...well thank God
Re: Buhari, Ban ki Moon And Others At G7 Summit by wolesmile(m): 8:37am On Jun 08, 2015
Austin4lif:

U dey craze
Re: Buhari, Ban ki Moon And Others At G7 Summit by favourelisha(m): 8:43am On Jun 08, 2015
Let them keep deceiving themselves with every morning fowls cryz.Don't mind this useless religion.
temitemi1:
Re: Buhari, Ban ki Moon And Others At G7 Summit by myklangelo(m): 8:43am On Jun 08, 2015
sukkot:
well the seed of this weed was first cultivated as a hybrid by one local professor called dimgba odumegwu agbari ojukwu. once smoked the victim has a craving for new yam and oha soup.
All proper nouns starts with initial capital letter my bro. If d resultant effect is as u mentioned,it is a good weed.

Re: Buhari, Ban ki Moon And Others At G7 Summit by Tbillz(m): 8:44am On Jun 08, 2015
Austin4lif:
was it the same day your dad had sex with your mum u were given birth to? If no then Use your brain Mr.
Re: Buhari, Ban ki Moon And Others At G7 Summit by frisky2good(m): 8:48am On Jun 08, 2015
Really, is he taller than Obama? Obama is 6 ft 1 in but I don't know Buhari's height.

Dannyset:
Tallest President in the World.
Lemme open the keg of Acid with me. Haters can use it to take paracetamol for their headache.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Emotional Moment When Orphans And Idps Hug Atiku In Plateau / Governor Sanwo-Olu Cooks With Whitemoney At Lagos Food Festival (Photos) / Over 300 Army/Police Check-Points Choking South-East — Investigation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.