Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,061 members, 7,828,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Its Getting Worse - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Its Getting Worse (1065 Views)

Guys And Girls Are Getting More Bad, Relationships Are Getting Worse / Can't This Guy Be Stopped Or Arrested Its Getting Too Much (photos) / Is Cheating Getting Worse Within Marriages? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its Getting Worse by Aaaaarghmed(m): 11:41pm On Jun 07, 2015
Am
Re: Its Getting Worse by MEGGATRON(m): 11:42pm On Jun 07, 2015
hmmmm question do you have a heart?
Re: Its Getting Worse by pretydiva(f): 11:46pm On Jun 07, 2015
Dis 1 is strong. Dude u need christ
Re: Its Getting Worse by Cutehector(m): 11:46pm On Jun 07, 2015
U need to get heartbroken.. Somethin needs to mk ur heart melt
Re: Its Getting Worse by nickyvil: 11:48pm On Jun 07, 2015
Before I give my on idea, would like to ask you this question.

What made your past bad?
What did you do in your past that you feel you shouldn't do?
Have you ever been heartbroken or are you a player?
Re: Its Getting Worse by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jun 07, 2015
pretydiva:
Dis 1 is strong. Dude u need christ
Am exactly like him
Re: Its Getting Worse by goodmorning40: 11:51pm On Jun 07, 2015
U have not found the spark, maybe it's not yet time for u to but when u do ur stories will change
Re: Its Getting Worse by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jun 07, 2015
OP is just a photocopy of me with little alteration in that am a good guy and No heartbreaker just that I don't hv feelings which make me invulnerable yet making all Ladies vulnerable. Good things about people like us is we get sugar coated mouth; a word met Ladies heart
Re: Its Getting Worse by yomi007k(m): 11:53pm On Jun 07, 2015
Mr Op, there is nothing wrong with u.

Next patient. grin

But seriously! If u cud die for ur mum, den ur actually very normal.

Don't kill urself over babes, dey wud attend ur funeral wit a nigga like me.
Ur not alone guy, we are many. Ur just d first to speak out.

1 Like

Re: Its Getting Worse by fullblast(m): 11:54pm On Jun 07, 2015
Get some info about SUCCUBUS from d religious section. I am sorry to tell u that d problem MAY only need spiritual solution. The best, I wish u.
Re: Its Getting Worse by Brugo(m): 11:58pm On Jun 07, 2015
Hmmm. When logic rules over emotion. You are perfectly okay.

1 Like

Re: Its Getting Worse by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jun 07, 2015
Aaaaarghmed:
Am in ma late twentiees,I've met countless of ladies and most are now Exs,Few are friends with benefits.the issue botherin me is kinda absurd,I dnt feel any emotions nor love for anyone of them.I can easily let go at any time without feeling guilty,without feeling remorse.I met a nice lady some mnths back,she was so nice and ready to chat and hear frm me,I really liked her to the brim and when she pestered me to talk about my pasts which is kinda bad -she suddenly changed her attitude towards me,she ignored ma msgs and calls,I deleted her frm ma bbm instantly and till today I dnt regret it nor feel bad.I've left pple I claimed to love,I dnt knw y am like dis,I dnt jus feel attached to anylady,I can love u today and ignore u tomorow,I dnt jus value ladies as my fellow guys,I might chase a lady for 3days and jus suddenly give up.Am begining to worry cos my females friends are complaining badly.3 of ma female friends asked me out to date them and I jus deleted their number and bbm pin.Am not caring,I find it hard to visit a sick lady.NOTE;am not scared of ladies......I jus dnt go extra mile for them but I cud die for my mum and sisters.I dnt knw if there are guys like me.I know I need help,help me out guys cos its becoming worse.
You are perfectly okay and you don't need help as much.Am like you and the decision is yours to make. People like us just have a unique will power greater than ordinary humans in that our feelings are within our control. Like I did I opened a part of me for a Lady and I rightly told her I gv u my heart not because you can't break it but bcus you don't have the power to break it;I alone can break it. And am creating for her a room today I Love her. Same to you Bro you can end it by opening your sacred part of you to one you Love and it will work.
Re: Its Getting Worse by yomi007k(m): 12:05am On Jun 08, 2015
Brugo:
Hmmm. When logic rules over emotion. You are perfectly okay.
A glass of Andre for this man. wink
Re: Its Getting Worse by Flashh: 12:15am On Jun 08, 2015
Hope you ain't turning into gay? Because this is how they (gays) starts.

What you need is prayer, pray to God and ask him to restore the "straight" man in you. I am very sure he will, if you pray with faith.

With the way it is now, before you know it, you will keep doing this till you neglect your God sent wife and she marries someone else you will grow grey hair without being married.

2 Likes

Re: Its Getting Worse by Aaaaarghmed(m): 12:17am On Jun 08, 2015
starlingslimnet:
You are perfectly okay and you don't need help as much.Am like you and the decision is yours to make. People like us just have a unique will power greater than ordinary humans in that our feelings are within our control. Like I did I opened a part of me for a Lady and I rightly told her I gv u my heart not because you can't break it but bcus you don't have the power to break it;I alone can break it. And am creating for her a room today I Love her. Same to you Bro you can end it by opening your sacred part of you to one you Love and it will work.
Tnks man,i do appreciate ur advice
Re: Its Getting Worse by Brugo(m): 12:24am On Jun 08, 2015
yomi007k:

A glass of Andre for this man. wink

grin cheers mate.
Re: Its Getting Worse by Aaaaarghmed(m): 12:27am On Jun 08, 2015
nickyvil:
Before I give my on idea, would like to ask you this question.

What made your past bad?
What did you do in your past that you feel you shouldn't do?
Have you ever been heartbroken or are you a player?
Am not a player,And I've never being heartbroken,The lady in my write up bothered me on y I left my ex soooo much,I had to tell her d truth.I tld her dat my ex got pregnant for me in my final year in sch,I tld her to keep the baby-she was also in her finals too.but she went ahead to abort it.dats what I tld her,she jus changed attitude completely
Re: Its Getting Worse by Aaaaarghmed(m): 12:28am On Jun 08, 2015
fullblast:
Get some info about SUCCUBUS from d religious section. I am sorry to tell u that d problem MAY only need spiritual solution. The best, I wish u.
Tnks bro
Re: Its Getting Worse by Aaaaarghmed(m): 12:32am On Jun 08, 2015
Cutehector:
U need to get heartbroken.. Somethin needs to mk ur heart melt
Seriously bro,am damn tired of pretending to say “I love u too“ to ladies cos I dnt mean it at all.
Re: Its Getting Worse by Aaaaarghmed(m): 12:36am On Jun 08, 2015
MEGGATRON:
[color=#990000][/color]
I do have a heart,I jus dnt pamper ladies
Re: Its Getting Worse by Nobody: 1:23am On Jun 08, 2015
Aaaaarghmed:
Am in ma late twentiees,I've met countless of ladies and most are now Exs,Few are friends with benefits.the issue botherin me is kinda absurd,I dnt feel any emotions nor love for anyone of them.I can easily let go at any time without feeling guilty,without feeling remorse.I met a nice lady some mnths back,she was so nice and ready to chat and hear frm me,I really liked her to the brim and when she pestered me to talk about my pasts which is kinda bad -she suddenly changed her attitude towards me,she ignored ma msgs and calls,I deleted her frm ma bbm instantly and till today I dnt regret it nor feel bad.I've left pple I claimed to love,I dnt knw y am like dis,I dnt jus feel attached to anylady,I can love u today and ignore u tomorow,I dnt jus value ladies as my fellow guys,I might chase a lady for 3days and jus suddenly give up.Am begining to worry cos my females friends are complaining badly.3 of ma female friends asked me out to date them and I jus deleted their number and bbm pin.Am not caring,I find it hard to visit a sick lady.NOTE;am not scared of ladies......I jus dnt go extra mile for them but I cud die for my mum and sisters.I dnt knw if there are guys like me.I know I need help,help me out guys cos its becoming worse.

Re: Its Getting Worse by MsBliss(f): 3:22am On Jun 08, 2015
Gay alert ......Guys online cover your a.as with the blood of Jesus.
Re: Its Getting Worse by MrTeymee(m): 4:29am On Jun 08, 2015
Experience musta taught you. That's how you live life bro cool. No strings attached
Re: Its Getting Worse by sexylogan(m): 4:56am On Jun 08, 2015
MsBliss:
Gay alert ......Guys online cover your a.as with the blood of Jesus.

grin

1 Like

Re: Its Getting Worse by Nobody: 5:20am On Jun 08, 2015
Hey! cheesy cheesy
I'm totally like this!
Bro, na gift oh.
Re: Its Getting Worse by MsBliss(f): 5:50am On Jun 08, 2015
sexylogan:

grin
lemme advice them before its too late o.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: The Ideal Man That Every Woman Wish To Have / 10 Reasons Why You Should Get Married In Your 30s, Not Your 20s / Super Butts And Hips Enhancement, Now Available...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.