Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (602 Views)

How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour? / The 10 Mistakes Nigerian Men Must Not Do When In Relationship With Their Woman / The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by waley007(m): 12:13am On Jun 08, 2015
Re: . by HungerBAD: 12:22am On Jun 08, 2015
Simple. Grow up.

2 Likes

Re: . by waley007(m): 12:54am On Jun 08, 2015
HOW
Re: . by Brugo(m): 1:36am On Jun 08, 2015
Try not to read meaning into little issues. Let them slide. If you feel slighted, tell yourself you are overreacting.

Change the topic when you are getting angry. Whatever retort comes to your mind, don't say it. Remember if you try to reply her with harsh words, she would say something else that would hit you hard. If you are wrong, say sorry immediately.
Re: . by sinaj(f): 1:47am On Jun 08, 2015
I simply walk away frm there smiley

or reach ma earpiece it helps me m smiley
Re: . by MsBliss(f): 3:44am On Jun 08, 2015
waley007:
Please nairalanders i need your help,my fiancee has been complaining about my anger.she loves me so much and i love her too.she sees nothing wrong with me except my anger..i get angry on little issues. How do one overcome anger in relationship
Take a walk

in other news, speak when you are angry and you will make the best mistake you will ever regret .
Re: . by Nobody: 6:26am On Jun 08, 2015
Christopher: are u related the guy who acted locked out of heavens gate,where he was always beating his wife,am sure u realise he was later killed by his nemesis just know if u wanna be angry face ur anger on boko haram,then we will know u r a man
Re: . by waley007(m): 7:11am On Jun 08, 2015
[quote author=Unibenstudent post=34541161][/quote]I cant beat my wife,i only get annoyed unnecessarily.she nags
Re: . by Nobody: 7:13am On Jun 08, 2015
waley007:
I cant beat my wife,i only get annoyed unnecessarily.she nags
use ear piece a lot.
Re: . by waley007(m): 7:13am On Jun 08, 2015
Brugo:
Try not to read meaning into little issues. Let them slide. If you feel slighted, tell yourself you are overreacting.

Change the topic when you are getting angry. Whatever retort comes to your mind, don't say it. Remember if you try to reply her with harsh words, she would say something else that would hit you hard. If you are wrong, say sorry immediately.
She nags,thats her problem.we argue everytime.

(1) (Reply)

AM Seeking 4 Advise? / Why My Engagement Lasted Three Years –mimi Oriente. Picture. / When To Have A Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.