Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,235 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

President Muhammadu Buhari And UN Chief Ban Ki Mon - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Muhammadu Buhari And UN Chief Ban Ki Mon (1411 Views)

Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari And Osinbajo As He Arrives From UK / You Are Respected Worldwide, Ban Ki-moon To Buhari / Osinbajo And Ban Ki Moon Rock Matching Dress At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Muhammadu Buhari And UN Chief Ban Ki Mon by Nobody: 12:33am On Jun 08, 2015
PMB and Ban ki mon at G7 summit

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari And UN Chief Ban Ki Mon by HungerBAD: 12:34am On Jun 08, 2015
The World is now kowtowing to all my Presidents whims and caprices.

I remember when nobody wanted any photo op with the clueless one, and no decent first lady from other countries wanted to be in the same room with THAT over weight clueless wife.

Thank you Buhari for Nigeria regaining her place in the world.

The Barcanista's of Nairaland can kiss where the sun does not touch on buhari's behind.

6 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari And UN Chief Ban Ki Mon by EverestdeBliu(m): 12:35am On Jun 08, 2015
Now I'm getting jealous...like seriously,honestly,I didn't some of this pics during GEJ regime. #sadFace
Well,its one thing to earn yourself and country international recognition and preference,its another thing to limit the tour,stay put back home and invest more time doing the works that you were voted for. #optimism
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari And UN Chief Ban Ki Mon by iPopAlomo(m): 12:37am On Jun 08, 2015
Buhareezy looks younger...

4 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari And UN Chief Ban Ki Mon by Clerverly: 12:41am On Jun 08, 2015
My Authentic President! I Respect this man so much! Unlike the immediate disgraced Otuoke Drunkkard and his Shepopo Wife!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari And UN Chief Ban Ki Mon by olasmith10(m): 12:42am On Jun 08, 2015
GEJ was always at a corner completely lost of words and action. #runsoutofthread#

3 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari And UN Chief Ban Ki Mon by Hishowlau(m): 12:44am On Jun 08, 2015
Mr president look younger and energytic...remain bless. God bless Nja
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari And UN Chief Ban Ki Mon by brownlord: 12:44am On Jun 08, 2015
Clerverly:
My Authentic President! I Respect this man so much! Unlike the immediate disgraced Otuoke Drunkkard and his Shepopo Wife!

And when the PDP guys return the gesture and call Buhari a dullard, you're all about opening senseless thread lamenting like a mad man

Dunce cleverly when will you ever use your brain?

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari And UN Chief Ban Ki Mon by yakubuomowumi: 12:44am On Jun 08, 2015
Daura President.

2 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari And UN Chief Ban Ki Mon by mensdept: 12:45am On Jun 08, 2015
This is a big thank you to the slaves in Nigeria, for at last, they have their Fulani militant that will continue to give them the resources without challenge.

Fools

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari And UN Chief Ban Ki Mon by stinggy(m): 12:49am On Jun 08, 2015
yakubuomowumi:
Daura President.

... says the wise man from his village who hasn't achieved anything tangible in his miserable life, yet finds it funny to call someone a dullard grin grin

3 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari And UN Chief Ban Ki Mon by REDDEVILS1(m): 12:52am On Jun 08, 2015
mensdept:
This is a big thank you to the slaves in Nigeria, for at last, they have their Fulani militant that will continue to give them the resources without challenge.

Fools
all my life I ve neva seen a R E T A R D until I read ur post.

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari And UN Chief Ban Ki Mon by mensdept: 12:53am On Jun 08, 2015
REDDEVILS1:
all my life I ve neva seen a retard until I read ur post.

Then you haven't lived life very well nor very thoughtful.

WAKE YOUR AFRICAN BEHIND UP
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari And UN Chief Ban Ki Mon by orobs93(m): 12:53am On Jun 08, 2015
Pdp people b like it is "photoshoped "
Well I don't hav time for losers for the nxt 4yrs I will b on the winning team

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari And UN Chief Ban Ki Mon by Nobody: 1:03am On Jun 08, 2015
Buhari is going places !!
he is getting higher !!!

So is Nigeria.

let the haters bow tongue

Sai Buhari

Team scent

3 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari And UN Chief Ban Ki Mon by Vikkie14: 1:13am On Jun 08, 2015
Clerverly:
My Authentic President! I Respect this man so much! Unlike the immediate disgraced Otuoke [b]Drunkkard and his Shepopo Wife![/b]
It do pains when one hopes to find Wisdom but met Stewpidity instead.

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari And UN Chief Ban Ki Mon by Day11(m): 1:21am On Jun 08, 2015
Handsome Old Man wink

Nigeria will be Great.

1Like = Amen

3 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari And UN Chief Ban Ki Mon by satelliteDISH(m): 1:24am On Jun 08, 2015
I am beaming my frequencies on everyone here. nobody should call a fellow NLAnder names. is that understood?
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari And UN Chief Ban Ki Mon by Vikkie14: 1:26am On Jun 08, 2015
Clerverly:
And dont you find it amusing that you can NEVER(am nt cursing you bros. It's a fact) achieve what the "Drunkard" had achieved in Life.
#shalom

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari And UN Chief Ban Ki Mon by ChaleeBendel: 1:26am On Jun 08, 2015
stinggy:

... says the wise man from his village who hasn't achieved anything tangible in his miserable life, yet finds it funny to call someone a dullard grin grin

What did you achieve in your miserable and rotten life before calling GEJ "Clueless"? I truly detest this APC hypocrisy.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari And UN Chief Ban Ki Mon by ChaleeBendel: 1:28am On Jun 08, 2015
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari And UN Chief Ban Ki Mon by Vikkie14: 1:36am On Jun 08, 2015
Clerverly:
People with "small" minds talks about other people, people with "average" mind talks about events, people with "great" minds talks about Ideas.

You know where you belong.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari And UN Chief Ban Ki Mon by Vikkie14: 1:51am On Jun 08, 2015
HungerBAD:
The World is now kowtowing to all my Presidents whims and caprices.
@Bolded, you mean seriously?

I will leave a quote from a wise man for you.

"DON'T RELY ON FREE LUNCH, FOR NO ONE WILL GIVE YOU THE BEST BUT 2ND TO THE BEST".
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari And UN Chief Ban Ki Mon by kahal29: 3:58am On Jun 08, 2015
ChaleeBendel:
Why is Buhari always ignored?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2492040_img20150608wa0001_jpeg78ba73b071f54f7fb19025de6f4d1ac6

Bad belle,....... Na only this pix u see? Truth be told PMB looks so presidential in those pix.

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari And UN Chief Ban Ki Mon by ComradeAbu(m): 4:16am On Jun 08, 2015
Baba Buhari is looking Handsome and Smart!!! Sai Baba! Sai Buhari. President Buhari will deliver his promises by the grace of God Almighty.

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari And UN Chief Ban Ki Mon by ComradeAbu(m): 4:20am On Jun 08, 2015
ChaleeBendel:
Why is Buhari always ignored?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2492040_img20150608wa0001_jpeg78ba73b071f54f7fb19025de6f4d1ac6

Ignored?
then explain the second picture below the first one?
The more you hate, the more progress he gain!

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari And UN Chief Ban Ki Mon by stinggy(m): 6:26am On Jun 08, 2015
ChaleeBendel:

What did you achieve in your miserable and rotten life before calling GEJ "Clueless"? I truly detest this APC hypocrisy.
Pal I detest APC hypocrisy too, but remember GEJ himself said he doesn't have an a clue on a burning national issue when asked on tv.
Give Buhari the time too, like GEJ was given before he told us about his cluelessness.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari And UN Chief Ban Ki Mon by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 08, 2015
Clerverly:
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari And UN Chief Ban Ki Mon by Pataki: 8:23am On Jun 08, 2015
Clerverly:

I will not be surprised if the UN will want to steal Buhari from us for a top UN position.

This is a man whom world leaders now respect. Not like that Otuoke Clueless one aka Retardeeeen. I recently saw a picture of our ex-President Retardeeeeen in London, he was looking like a typical houseboy.

God be praised, the epitome of disgrace and corruption was kicked out of the leadership of this country.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment / PHOTOS: Homeless Woman Severely Injured And Abandoned Near Governor's Office / Sex Workers In Ogun Battle Ritual Killers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.