Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,760 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Images: Three Most Backward And Poorly Governed Nigerian States - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Images: Three Most Backward And Poorly Governed Nigerian States (68199 Views)

From ‘poorly Qualified’, The Economist Says Adeosun Is A ‘tenacious’ Minister / Kemi Adeosun ‘Poorly Qualified’ To Be Finance Minister – The Economist / Anambra Fingered As Having The Most Backward And Primitive Community In The SE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: Images: Three Most Backward And Poorly Governed Nigerian States by meccuno: 5:36am On Aug 13, 2015
Vikkie14:
Osun should NEVER be on this Topic If NOT FOR THE UNPAID SALARIES. DON'T EVER COMPARE OSUN TO ANY OF THE ABOVE MENTIONED STATES.

Salary apart, Osun is one of the Best, Safe place to live in Nigeria. They hardly protest in that state. Check the rate of crime of each states, you will find Osun at the "lowest" group. I haven't seen a state that have the kind of Armoured Personnel Carriers like Osun--merely seeing it will deter Armed Robbers from the state. One thing i still like about the state is that, their O'Ambulance(Osun emergency ambulance) is a success that i wish every states in the federation could emulate. I was in the state sometimes ago, there was a lone accident of a toyota sienna car around past 10 in the night, they called the Emergency line and withen 15mins, the "big" ambulance arrived and took the victim to the state hospital.
In fact, there was a case where the citizens of the state capital were trying to 'test' the "Efficiency, Effectiveness and Response Time of the scheme. They called the Emergency line and reported that an accident had happened at a junction--they gave the perfect description of the place. Surprisingly, the Ambulance arrived few mins later and the crew were shocked when the people handed them a dead fowl that was killed by an Okada rider.

But, i hate one thing in his government-- he lacks Wisdom. The many uncompleted projects that litters the state could have been done one after the other but he went ahead(maybe bcox of re-election) and construct hundreds of projects(schools,roads,markets,airport etc) without proper planning of Finance.

Osun is a Great state and shouldn't be on this List if not for AreGBESE(King of Debt) that failed to pay his workers.
what is there to rob in osun state? Lolz......

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

List Of Former Governors Jailed For Corruption / Photos Of Governor Ambode And Theresa May In Lagos / Reason Why Ibori Loot Never Returned To Delta State( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.