Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria (78320 Views)

20 Degree Courses With Best Employment Opportunities In Nigeria / Best Courses With Best Employment In Nigeria / 20 Degree Courses With Best Employment Opportunities In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

Re: 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria by babyfaceafrica: 4:45pm On Jun 08, 2015
This is crap....any subject will get you an employment if you have the right connections...
Re: 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria by hustla(m): 4:46pm On Jun 08, 2015
Yahoo nko?

Re: 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria by ebuskalabe(m): 4:46pm On Jun 08, 2015
hmmmmm biz admin rocks
Re: 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria by Lincoln275(m): 4:47pm On Jun 08, 2015
i studied civil engineering
Re: 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria by Ksslib(m): 4:48pm On Jun 08, 2015
No Electrical/electronics engineering? .

No Mechanical engineering too?

I give up..
Re: 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria by lurlah2014(f): 4:48pm On Jun 08, 2015
ARE you saying MASS COMMUNICATION is not of best employment rate?
Re: 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria by Helkayklassic(m): 4:50pm On Jun 08, 2015
benstrong:
what of Yoruba smiley smiley
Bro u wan turn Peter Fatomilola nii....Lol
Re: 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria by lurlah2014(f): 4:52pm On Jun 08, 2015
CrazyScientist:

A man in my church studied fishery and is a multi millionaire...

My barber is a mechanical engineer.... lipsrsealed

#TeamElectElect grin
if ur barber is a mechanical engineer and he renders his service to you , then who are you
Re: 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria by gracymicky(f): 4:52pm On Jun 08, 2015
Environmental studies and resource management is not there,D list is not complete jor.
Re: 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 08, 2015
Op, Rearrange your post and put accounting first.
Re: 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 08, 2015
HMMMMM

I know of a man who studied zoology yet he ruled this country and made billions i also know a mathematician who founded one of the richest churches in this country

MY ADVICE: follow your passion and talent

Re: 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria by lantessy(m): 4:55pm On Jun 08, 2015
CrazyScientist:

#TeamElectElect grin

Re: 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria by woodboi(m): 4:56pm On Jun 08, 2015
Op have u ever heard of Radiology and maritime courses... Dey are hidden courses, but I think these fields are less populated for now.

Re: 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 08, 2015
Proudly a physicist

Re: 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 08, 2015
If you're going to post lists like these, they have to be based on facts not speculation.
Re: 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria by amanze15(m): 5:00pm On Jun 08, 2015
Even a doctor in north korea is highly paid, u cant be a geologist in US or china I say u are living on loans but nigeria is the other way round, u can have 2:1 in nutrition .and become a bank manager or a minister for transportation angry angry grin
Am a proud geologist!!!!
Re: 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria by thecommunist(m): 5:00pm On Jun 08, 2015
CrazyScientist:

#TeamElectElect grin
loool i laffed so hard that i fell off my chair grin
Re: 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria by doneyor(m): 5:00pm On Jun 08, 2015
Have you heard of Physical Oceanography (Marine Physics) before?
Re: 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria by HabibGwen230(f): 5:02pm On Jun 08, 2015
wondering where una throw biochemistry, geology, science laboratory technology(SLT) put. Your combo ain't complete without this.
Re: 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria by skondo09(m): 5:02pm On Jun 08, 2015
agrc sci on point, cldnt hv been less on dt list...tho nursing sci shld be on dt list
Re: 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria by topas100(m): 5:03pm On Jun 08, 2015
What about optometry?

Re: 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria by onojiwizardgmailcom(m): 5:04pm On Jun 08, 2015
sheyman4phy:
Proudly a physicist
Proudly a Physicist
Re: 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 08, 2015
Mech Engineering too.
Re: 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria by blasterman(m): 5:06pm On Jun 08, 2015
Dele Momudu studied Yoruba in Ife and see him now he is a journalist cum poltical paddy paddy
Re: 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria by Collins87: 5:08pm On Jun 08, 2015
Whatttt! Where's GEOGRAPHY?
Re: 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria by Elevation(m): 5:09pm On Jun 08, 2015
OP Medical Lab./ Science Lab. Tech. Courses relating to analysis are nice too Toxicology, Biomedics and Biotechnology.World Health Organisation, SFH,ECOWAS,NAFDAC,SON,NNPC etc well just be good at what you studying.
Re: 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria by austinesteve(m): 5:09pm On Jun 08, 2015
Re: 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria by uzo4real(m): 5:10pm On Jun 08, 2015
Were is my beloved Electronics Engineering?
Re: 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria by mubarak001(m): 5:11pm On Jun 08, 2015
Another poo...

Where is chem engr?
Pet engr, safety engr, Nursing, and d rest?

smh for the previously listed courses!

Re: 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria by Malazzy: 5:13pm On Jun 08, 2015
This is the worst compilation so far on nairaland. Mind you, where you reside is a big factor.... Go to Abuja as a civil engineer and search for job... Your body go tell u how far,.... Or come to PH where Engineers are the Kings and talk about Agricultural science.
mosefin19:
and professor’s if this listed 20 best courses
with best employment opportunities in Nigeria
is correct – Let debates braintweeter’s .
Please read carefully and understand what the
debate is figuring out.
Is your choice of course among the once listed
here, read on to find out.
This list of courses here is yet an unverified. In
these lists, the compiler ( a student like you ) have
taken time to
observe the Nigerian employment market and
propose this list as a course –
choice-guide to prospective students who wish to
apply for admission into the university.
Note that this is a mere hypothesis that stand to
be criticized. Your contribution is welcome on
what you think is better. Feel free to comment
courses you feel should be on the list of best or
worst courses after viewing the writer’s opinion.
Let’s form a forum!

BEST COURSES In Nigeria with best employment
opportunity
1. Civil Engineering
2. Agriculture Science.
3. Medicine.
4. Economics.
5. Business & Administrative
Studies.
6. Geology
7. Computer Science/IT
8.Microbiology
9. Architecture
10. Health Education
11. Home Economics
12. Marketing
13. Graphics Art.
14. Accounting & Finance
15. Fishery.
16. Pharmacy.
17. Physics
18. Human Resources
Management
19. Law
20. Chemistry

source:myschool.com
Re: 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria by sonnie10: 5:13pm On Jun 08, 2015
I don't know of any Radiological Science graduate who is unemployed. Only about 2000 of them in Nigeria. Divide that by 36 states and Abuja.

Bride In Wedding Gown Writes UNILAG Masters Entrance Exam / Deeper Life Completes "Anchor " University / Chrisland Breaks Silence On Sex Scandal, 5 Pupils Misbehaved In Dubai