Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria (78365 Views)

20 Degree Courses With Best Employment Opportunities In Nigeria / Best Courses With Best Employment In Nigeria / 20 Degree Courses With Best Employment Opportunities In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria by walezeez(m): 7:18pm On Jun 08, 2015
you guys have not mention the master of all courses which is Urban and regional planning. Town planners are fit to all aspect
Re: 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria by Skoopy(m): 7:20pm On Jun 08, 2015
When almost all engineering courses are absent and you see fishery, home economics, graphic arts etc embarassed, you know someone needs brain surgery grin

1 Like

Re: 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria by Solobenny(m): 7:21pm On Jun 08, 2015
Damn!! this have not heard of medical radiography!!! They are more employable than doctors sef!!
Re: 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria by prettymina(f): 7:29pm On Jun 08, 2015
Thank u @ OP for this post..am graduate of head Education..if u see any vacancy pls get back to me ASAP
Re: 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria by Jason21(m): 7:29pm On Jun 08, 2015
Re: 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria by wtfCode: 7:30pm On Jun 08, 2015
PrinxArthur1:
Op if u dont modify that Agric cultural science to Agric Engineering i'll k1ll y0u,so na this kind thread i use make front page for nairaland lol....
taaah, its agric science.
Make we cum dey call u agric engineer abi, u're an agriculturer or simply a farmer.
Wetin concern plant with engineering.
Re: 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria by queebeediva(f): 7:35pm On Jun 08, 2015
And where is political science and law?
Re: 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 08, 2015
prettymina:
Thank u @ OP for this post..am graduate of head Education..if u see any vacancy pls get back to me ASAP

Na wa o...
Re: 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria by Lordshola: 7:37pm On Jun 08, 2015
are u yet to learn abt surveying and geoinformatics? its a course that makes u earn big money right from ur year one in school. it is full of adventure.
Re: 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 08, 2015
queebeediva:
And where is political science and law?
you well so? them never call engineering you dey call polithief wetin?
Re: 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria by olasmiles: 7:40pm On Jun 08, 2015
Yustash001:
If you are talking of employment opportunity and not salaries being paid...Medicine should top the list...
I sincerely disagree. in terms of salary being paid. Geoscience courses shld top the list. A full staff Geologist (Msc holder) in ExxonMobil earns 1.5million per month. #Fact from a first hand source........I don't think any hospital in Nigeria can afford that for a consultant sef....
Re: 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria by subbieD(f): 7:43pm On Jun 08, 2015
asumo12:
Kiloche eleyi bayi?

Mumu

Asumo 12 ,you had better tell me the type of poison u ate so I can help you get the antidote tongue......Yeye,Shior grin
Re: 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria by Certifiedboss: 7:45pm On Jun 08, 2015
mosefin19:
and professor’s if this listed 20 best courses
with best employment opportunities in Nigeria
is correct – Let debates braintweeter’s .
Please read carefully and understand what the
debate is figuring out.
Is your choice of course among the once listed
here, read on to find out.
This list of courses here is yet an unverified. In
these lists, the compiler ( a student like you ) have
taken time to
observe the Nigerian employment market and
propose this list as a course –
choice-guide to prospective students who wish to
apply for admission into the university.
Note that this is a mere hypothesis that stand to
be criticized. Your contribution is welcome on
what you think is better. Feel free to comment
courses you feel should be on the list of best or
worst courses after viewing the writer’s opinion.
Let’s form a forum!

BEST COURSES In Nigeria with best employment
opportunity
1. Civil Engineering
2. Agriculture Science.
3. Medicine.
4. Economics.
5. Business & Administrative
Studies.
6. Geology
7. Computer Science/IT
8.Microbiology
9. Architecture
10. Health Education
11. Home Economics
12. Marketing
13. Graphics Art.
14. Accounting & Finance
15. Fishery.
16. Pharmacy.
17. Physics
18. Human Resources
Management
19. Law
20. Chemistry

source:myschool.com

We the Physicist
Re: 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria by PrinxArthur1(m): 7:45pm On Jun 08, 2015
wtfCode:

taaah, its agric science.
Make we cum dey call u agric engineer abi, u're an agriculturer or simply a farmer.
Wetin concern plant with engineering.
re u telling me something am currently studying dude,in our school it has 3 dept namely soil and water conservation Engineering which am into,farm machinery,post harvest.
Re: 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria by asumo12: 7:46pm On Jun 08, 2015
Mumu, na d poisons wey u gimme nah!

Yeye sumborry

subbieD:

Asumo 12 ,you had better tell me the type of poison u ate so I can help you get the antidote tongue......Yeye,Shior grin
Re: 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria by remmy9(m): 7:47pm On Jun 08, 2015
how come hospitality and tourism are not on the list.
hotels are almost everywhere in Nigeria now,so are the travel agencies and airlines.
pls review this list
Re: 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria by seunfape(m): 8:01pm On Jun 08, 2015
the list has k leg as environmental management is not their.
Re: 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria by bchi(f): 8:02pm On Jun 08, 2015
WITHOUT STATISTICS , ALL THE COURSES ARE INVALID.#QUOTE ME
Re: 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria by PrinxArthur1(m): 8:04pm On Jun 08, 2015
Idydarling:

u got me laughing loud inside keke
no b small thing
Re: 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria by UnimkeAk(m): 8:05pm On Jun 08, 2015
akbod02:
i studied civil engineering and i just finished serving. i wouldnt advice anybody to go for that course because is off no use in nigeria... infact we dont value engineers in nigeria, when u thru with school, u have to search for job everywhere and you wouldnt see. at the end when u chanced to see one, they ready to pay u 45000 naira to 60000 naira as salary... is that what it? u can only study civil if u know u can travel to Qatar, UAE or Dubai to work.... u will really appreciate being an engineer there.... But in Nigeria here, Civil engineering is hell of a COURSE

I also studied Civil Engineering;
Yes I agree with you, we under-paid and not valued

But Its the best engineering discipline to be studied in a country like nigeria,

I'm a die hard fan of Mechanical engineering but I don't regret studying civil.

3 days ago, made it one year since service no job.

But if u proficient with softwares and design plus architectural drawings; u'll still be picking cash.
Handling of small & residential construction; do u know how much can be made from adding 5/10naira ontop of every item purchased on site.

So while we waiting 4 the jobs, we not idle

Imagine u read Chemistry or Physics or M.Eng. (Meant no harm) na hunger go kill boiz

Medcine remains the best !
Iv never met an unemployed doctor
Re: 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria by wahalababe(f): 8:14pm On Jun 08, 2015
...and estate management didnt make the list. Yet real estate business is very very lucrative.
Stupid list
Re: 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria by NurseJP(m): 8:16pm On Jun 08, 2015
Nursing aint on the list,well I suggest you include it because with The Current Trend,Nurses Virtually works in all Spheresof Life!
Re: 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria by jayied(m): 8:17pm On Jun 08, 2015
what of MATHS/STAT
Re: 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria by intergral(m): 8:23pm On Jun 08, 2015
COOL10:
. Its funny but true. Teaching jobs aint hard 2 find
lol
Re: 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria by ceecee0703(m): 8:25pm On Jun 08, 2015
jamex93:
where u put office mgt technology ??

cool cool

FTC

no vex wetin be dat course my ex studied dat course to me she didnt go to school mayb am wrong cos i dont understand d course
Re: 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria by enambobo(m): 8:27pm On Jun 08, 2015
KoredeBellosMum:
I tink medicine shld b first on dat list followed by agric science.... dnt evn knw why home economics nd health education were added to d list!!
i guess you don't know who a Civil Engineer is. Those guys are making money right from school.
Re: 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria by xreal: 8:28pm On Jun 08, 2015
incomplete list without ("Française" aussi).
Re: 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria by KoredeBellosMum(f): 8:34pm On Jun 08, 2015
enambobo:

i guess you don't know who a Civil Engineer is. Those guys are making money right from school.
I knw thousands of them beggin on the streetz
Re: 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria by enambobo(m): 8:34pm On Jun 08, 2015
Malazzy:
This is the worst compilation so far on nairaland. Mind you, where you reside is a big factor.... Go to Abuja as a civil engineer and search for job... Your body go tell u how far,.... Or come to PH where Engineers are the Kings and talk about Agricultural science.
You think the work of a Civil Engineer is just construction. You forget that maintenance is on the increase in developed areas.
Re: 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria by enambobo(m): 8:44pm On Jun 08, 2015
[quote author=KoredeBellosMum post=34566146]
I knw thousands of them beggin on the streetz[/quote
Maybe you mistakened labourers for civil Engineers. Not everyone on hat is an Engineer, some are masons or better still builders. Quote me right.
Re: 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria by Emyben(m): 8:49pm On Jun 08, 2015
I can see Architecture there. Correct list.
With Architecture, you can be self employed. But mind you, the training is tougher than cracking a palm kernel... Lol.
Re: 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria by Isoni(m): 9:04pm On Jun 08, 2015
All courses are relevant and important. All you need do is strive to excel in your chosen field of study. Also you need God's Grace and favour. Remember Late Dora Akunyili a trained pharmacist was appointed Minister of Information. The last time I checked Nkem Owoh was a trained Electrical Engineer.

Finally God's given talent is the best education one can have.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB / 1999 CULT ATTACK ON OAU - What Really Happened!!! / Bride In Wedding Gown Writes UNILAG Masters Entrance Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.