Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice (57385 Views)

Omg! Checkout Adorable Pictures Of Actor Yomi Gold’s Children [video] / PHOTOS: Paul Okoye Of Psquare Distributes Foodstuffs To A Children's Hospice / Ini Edo Visits The Motherless Home 'heart Of Gold Hospice' In Surulere...read He (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice by kilode100(f): 10:23am On Jun 08, 2015
hardywaltz:
Abeg who be dat orobo by her side.
Na the kin food I dey like grin grin

Hello Tiger kiss

8 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice by seunlayi(m): 10:24am On Jun 08, 2015
HURRY!! SECOND TO COMMENT ON SECOND PAGE

NEW TREND

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice by philtex(m): 10:24am On Jun 08, 2015
angry

nonsense
Re: Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice by Mamaflex(f): 10:24am On Jun 08, 2015
cry
Re: Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice by AGgal(f): 10:24am On Jun 08, 2015
Touching!
Re: Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice by PAINGAIN: 10:24am On Jun 08, 2015
Look at that baby. I bet tinubu can pay for this baby to have surgery for that lump to b removed, but he won't. He's busy looking for more state fund to embezzle. Mtcchheeeew.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice by khadupsie(f): 10:26am On Jun 08, 2015
hebex12:
Wat my own

What's your own huh?
Re: Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice by Benbisco(f): 10:26am On Jun 08, 2015
hardywaltz:

Really?

Is that what this is about?

Anyway, whatever rocks ur boat. Enjoy.
Re: Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice by Jessymez1(f): 10:26am On Jun 08, 2015
hebex12:
Wat my own
hear ur self
Re: Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice by QueenHeart(f): 10:30am On Jun 08, 2015
fatdon2:
Ini Edo shared these emotional pictures and message...

https://instagram.com/p/3qOYJqBAat/?taken-by=iniedo
biko what is she saying.all ds english I dnt understnd any
Re: Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice by EaglesT(m): 10:31am On Jun 08, 2015
GOD! shocked
Re: Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice by chommy2244(f): 10:31am On Jun 08, 2015
It is a pity embarassed
Re: Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice by Winning123: 10:31am On Jun 08, 2015
CountDracula:
Not a single tear was shed

Agree. It is all hypocrisy and show off
Re: Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 08, 2015
realtestament:
Ini wen u go get ur own child?

Nigeria needs to develop a culture of adoption. Not everytime be breeding like rats.
Re: Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice by chommy2244(f): 10:35am On Jun 08, 2015
philtex:
angry

nonsense
so it does not make sense for your eye huh!
Re: Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice by boboLIL(m): 10:35am On Jun 08, 2015
Publicity stunts.....
Re: Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 08, 2015
If you know say e pain you wella, SELL THAT YOUR G-WAGON JEEP YOU BOUGHT FOR 36M and give the whole money to them! Notice-ME madam angry

3 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice by Sleekyshuga(f): 10:39am On Jun 08, 2015
Awwwwwwww...... I guess the home is located at Lagos?

God bless you ma'am for your good heart.. It's such a big task..
Re: Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice by chommy2244(f): 10:40am On Jun 08, 2015
hardywaltz:
heeey watch it wit those orobo's b4 u get ur manhood fractured
Re: Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice by Kaconly(f): 10:42am On Jun 08, 2015
God knows best embarassed cry By the way Ini Edo looks good, she as she don slim unlike before. This is my first time commenting here sine i registered in 2012 grin cheesy grin
fatdon2:

Re: Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice by Judolisco(m): 10:43am On Jun 08, 2015
jehovah wat da fukk is wrong wit dat kid
Re: Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice by Z8(m): 10:47am On Jun 08, 2015
Things like this teach you that there is no absolute worst level of suffering. Someone always has it worse than you, no matter who you are.
Re: Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice by QueenTade(f): 10:49am On Jun 08, 2015
LORD have Mercy!
Re: Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice by Swagk101(m): 10:49am On Jun 08, 2015
hardywaltz:
grin grin
Re: Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice by BENAUTOevents: 10:51am On Jun 08, 2015
Very thoughtful of you. God will bless for reaching out to these lovely souls.

benautoeventplace
Re: Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice by Swagk101(m): 10:55am On Jun 08, 2015
Kaconly:
God knows best embarassed cry By the way Ini Edo looks good, she as she don slim unlike before. This is my first time commenting here sine i registered in 2012 grin cheesy grin
Here's my welcome note 4 U

Re: Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice by Ayietim(m): 10:55am On Jun 08, 2015
It's comforting to have friends share in your tears of distress,
but when the tears come only from the eyes, its a suspect,
don't lean on such a friend in times of trouble,
their fake tears will worsen your trouble, when you touch their 'tears', it will burst like a bubble.
The tears of true friends flow from the heart to the eyes,
they feel your pains too, so they cry when you cry,
true friends are soul mates, they are true treasures,
whatever affects one, affects the other in equal measure.
http://ayietim.
Re: Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice by dorocent(m): 10:59am On Jun 08, 2015
CountDracula:
U must nt shared tears bfr xpressing hw bitter ur hrt is wen seeing som tinx.... her felt bitter insyd more dat her tears rowin out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 08, 2015
DankemzI:
Ini Edo God Bless you! Whatever you do God will keep you afloat much love from your fan, am not yet there but the little I can I help the needy!

Unlike some of your colleagues that show off their riches, in 7years time they'll be begging for funds to go operate but when the going was good they never see begger for street give am common #50

#amAfriendOfTheNeedy
#abasiSesongho
#showThemLove

Will you keep quiet you this Akwa-Ibom local boy!

And what is Ini Edo doing on the 2 pictures below me? The watch Oge Okoye has on her is not more than N30k

Compare that to Ini Edo who bought a $200,000 (N40,000,000) jeep and a customized Fendi bag that is nothing less than N500,000

Guy swerve inside gutter

All these Calabar people sef...

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice by olu77(m): 11:01am On Jun 08, 2015
CountDracula:

Even if she had shed tears it could be a rehearsal for her next movie
Re: Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice by DankemzI(m): 11:05am On Jun 08, 2015
lawanson44:

Will you keep quiet you this Akwa-Ibom local boy!

And what is Ini Edo doing on the 2 pictures below me? The watch Oge Okoye has on her is not more than N30k

Compare that to Ini Edo who bought a $200,000 (N40,000,000) jeep and a customized Fendi bag that is nothing less than N500,000

Guy swerve inside gutter

All these Calabar people sef...

Apart from name calling, show me another celeb that has done half of humanitarian services Ini Edo is doing. Remember this is not her first or second!
Mr. Foreigner

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice by Kaconly(f): 11:06am On Jun 08, 2015
God knows best embarassed cry By the way Ini Edo looks good, see as she don slim unlike before. This is my first time commenting here since i registered in 2012 grin cheesy grin
fatdon2:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seun Omojola: A Man Touched My Breasts To Be Sure They Were Real / Daddy Freeze, Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko, Hushpuppi Meet In Dubai (Video, Photos) / I Am Ashamed Of You - Comedienne Princess Blasts Iya Rainbow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.