Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,652 members, 7,813,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice (57387 Views)

Omg! Checkout Adorable Pictures Of Actor Yomi Gold’s Children [video] / PHOTOS: Paul Okoye Of Psquare Distributes Foodstuffs To A Children's Hospice / Ini Edo Visits The Motherless Home 'heart Of Gold Hospice' In Surulere...read He (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 08, 2015
DankemzI:

Apart from name calling, show me another celeb that has done half of humanitarian services Ini Edo is doing. Remember this is not her first or second!
Mr. Foreigner

Humanitarian services my big veined dicck!!

She is simply seeking for notice!
Re: Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice by boobookitty: 11:10am On Jun 08, 2015
ginawest:
oh God!!warris dis?aw do dey wear her cloths?

Baby clothes like this are worn from the leg naa
Re: Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice by baggz: 11:10am On Jun 08, 2015

Re: Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice by ionsman: 11:12am On Jun 08, 2015
jehius:

thinl before you talk!
Lemme borrow your brain ...
Re: Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice by banana4nana(m): 11:12am On Jun 08, 2015
Ini stop crying help if u can... stop seeking for attention, attend to if u can. you are there now u might not 2morrow.
#riseifyoucan#

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice by DankemzI(m): 11:13am On Jun 08, 2015
lawanson44:

Humanitarian services my big veined dicck!!

She is simply seeking for notice!

How many times will she seek for notice Remember this ain't her first time!
Re: Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 08, 2015
DankemzI:

How many times will she seek for notice Remember this ain't her first time!

An attention seeker will always seek for attention as many times as possible in order to remain relevant in society.
Re: Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice by M4gunners: 11:26am On Jun 08, 2015
Attention seekers everywhere. She can build a hospital for the children she has the money. Why must She advertise it. Abeg go look for new husband and reduce ur aproko.
Re: Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice by otiigba1(m): 11:27am On Jun 08, 2015
eeeeew! This people looks very ugly tongue just my opinion
Re: Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice by harry509: 11:28am On Jun 08, 2015
fatdon2:
Ini Edo shared these emotional pictures and message...

https://instagram.com/p/3qOYJqBAat/?taken-by=iniedo
GOD pls hlp dat little baby.
Re: Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice by babilicious: 11:33am On Jun 08, 2015
Pls...let's all Pray for these children and children all over the world that are suffering from different aliment. They are soooo innocent and its definitely not their sin that is making them suffer. May God in His infinite mercy heal them and bless those that are taking care of them..... Amen
Re: Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice by klax(m): 11:39am On Jun 08, 2015
Pls I need the address of the place if you have it drop it here plzzz
Re: Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice by fatdon2(m): 11:45am On Jun 08, 2015
Kaconly:
God knows best embarassed cry By the way Ini Edo looks good, she as she don slim unlike before. This is my first time commenting here sine i registered in 2012 grin cheesy grin
Your profile says u registered in 2010. Welcome back.
Re: Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice by klax(m): 11:47am On Jun 08, 2015
opofopko:

Do you even have human feelings?

Why are you even answering the e-diot. He was born goat(ewu) anuofia, heartless demon ge has no human feelings.

People like him are the otokoto, Rev.Demon King supporter. People like him are those ones who want God blessing yet very heartless and expect God blessing impossible. If that bloody born goat in Nigeria has no feeling for these little suffering innocent kids then even Satan is better than him. Moral f u c ker.
Re: Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice by DankemzI(m): 11:47am On Jun 08, 2015
lawanson44:

An attention seeker will always seek for attention as many times as possible in order to remain relevant in society.

Why don't other of her colleagues do same to remain relevant ?
Do you know Ini Edo even built a bungalow for a blind widow in Eket?? She did it off camera

Remember most of this pictures are either released by the management for patronage

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice by UncleJudax(m): 11:56am On Jun 08, 2015
hardywaltz:
Abeg who be dat orobo by her side.
Na the kin food I dey like grin grin
ancestors calling...#earlyGrave grin
Re: Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice by pretydiva(f): 12:07pm On Jun 08, 2015
hebex12:
Wat my own
ur hrtless. U beta change
Re: Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice by taymey(m): 12:10pm On Jun 08, 2015
Bayode Temiloluwa with the stage name TeeMirror is a final year History and international studies student of Unilorin. Due to the transportation problems In Unilorin which caused students to wave vehicles down saying..."tanke sir" inspired TeeMirror to visualize what the slang has been about and the necessary measures the school has taken to solve the syndrome. The gangnam style cover was recorded 2012 and has been a Trend in #Unilorin and beyond since then. Here's a visual Edited by the famous Jassy Generation Pictures, Shot by Biggajef Directed by VISILE ENTERTAINMENT

Tanke Sir #NobeYAB, you gat your reasons.

click here to download
http:///1ATJszb

Kindly copy and rebroadcast on all ur Social Media(whatsapp,twitter,bbm,instagram/facebook)
Contact him via @iam_teemirror on twitter and instagram
08134333471 on whatsapp

Re: Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice by CountDracula(m): 12:35pm On Jun 08, 2015
olu77:

Even if she had shed tears it could be a rehearsal for her next movie
Loool
Re: Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice by iphanyiuma(m): 12:44pm On Jun 08, 2015
This is y you should not bleep your wife when she's pregnant!!! angry
Re: Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice by BornnAgainChild(f): 12:46pm On Jun 08, 2015
Let thy will be done upon dis kids life oh lord

fatdon2:
Ini Edo shared these emotional pictures and message...

https://instagram.com/p/3qOYJqBAat/?taken-by=iniedo
Re: Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice by stan4b(m): 12:46pm On Jun 08, 2015
There r wonderful children like dis to spend my tithe on, yet one pastor will ask me to bring my money to him as tithe.
Re: Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice by danbrowndmf(m): 1:03pm On Jun 08, 2015
Sleekyshuga:
Awwwwwwww...... I guess the home is located at Lagos?

God bless you ma'am for your good heart.. It's such a big task..
such a good heart..
But must they always come here only when they divorce there partner? Or is here another home for divoicee.cheesy?

They all claiming to be happy,yet they are roasting inside.cheesy
attack them with marriage now,they will start yelling "I am a Feminist Up and down"....Mtcheeew shaking My yansh.cheesy
Re: Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice by witken89(m): 1:08pm On Jun 08, 2015
URGENT EMPLOYMENT!!!
HIGHCLASS GROUP OF COMPANIES NIGERIA LTD.
is a new consultancy firm established in
Owerri, Imo State Nigeria and needs to urgently employ only qualified persons to fill up these urgent vacant positions in the company;
1) Manager
2) Database manager
3) Business development Officer(BDO)
4) Receptionist
5) Software Engineer.
6) System Analyst
7) Site Supervisor
cool system engineers (5)
9) Lab Technicians
10) Drivers
11) Logistics/Procurement Officer
12) Cook(s)
13) Human Resource Officer (HRO)
14) Senior manager
15) Accountant
16) Network Engineer
17) Office Assistant(s)
18) Sales manager

REQUIREMENTS.
Nce, Ond, Hnd, Bsc, Btech, Msc, Phd & at least a good SSCE result.
Please Note:
1)Candidates Must be resident in either Imo, Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu, States or within any south south states.
How to Apply:
interested persons should send their CV
to highclassplc@gmail.com, PMB 3039, or send the following: full name,
educational qualification(s), current location,
e-mail address, gender, phone number to the company's Human Resource(HR) on
08101690007. Only successful candidates would be
shortlisted and invited for the interview.
NOTE:
1)The interview date would be
communicated to ONLY shortlisted candidates.
2) Application closes on the 15th of june 2015.
Re: Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice by haul: 1:33pm On Jun 08, 2015
kilode100:

Hello Tiger kiss

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice by phintohlar(f): 2:08pm On Jun 08, 2015
hebex12:
Wat my own
u are so heartless like seriously
Re: Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice by mallamhabib(m): 2:40pm On Jun 08, 2015
Buy a bag of dangote cement obajana factory plant , kogi state @#1000. purchase a trailer load of DANGOTE CEMENT at a low factory price #1000 per bag. we deliver to any pary of the country upon the customer(s) order, Delivered to your door step.*product:DANGOTE CEMENT(50KG)*ORIGIN:DANGOTE FACTORY.PRICE PER BAG;#1000 NAIRA ONLY,*TRAILER LOAD QTY:600 OR 900 BAGS. DURATION of delivery after order:2days *Transportation cost:depends on distance or your state Contact us now to place your order *TELEPHONE :08063268251, 07085831027. *EMAIL :dangotecementfactoryobajana@gmail.com

Re: Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 08, 2015
ginawest:
oh God!!warris dis?aw do dey wear her cloths?
Hehehehe
U are very funny
"How do they wear her cloths"
Hu are they ?
Or Hw she take dey wear her clothes?
Re: Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice by Sleekyshuga(f): 4:36pm On Jun 08, 2015
danbrowndmf:
such a good heart..
But must they always come here only when they divorce there partner? Or is here another home for divoicee.cheesy?

They all claiming to be happy,yet they are roasting inside.cheesy
attack them with marriage now,they will start yelling "I am a Feminist Up and down"....Mtcheeew shaking My yansh.cheesy
LOL.. I wasn't even referring to Ini. I was referring to the keeper of the home..
Re: Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice by danbrowndmf(m): 4:43pm On Jun 08, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

LOL.. I wasn't even referring to Ini. I was referring to the keeper of the home..
do we have any one here in Ph? Where?if we have any...
Re: Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice by hebex12(m): 4:56pm On Jun 08, 2015
phintohlar:
u are so heartless like seriously

U not the one to tell me am heartless
Bleep off plz
Re: Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice by Begonia(m): 4:59pm On Jun 08, 2015
klax:
Pls I need the address of the place if you have it drop it here plzzz

Plot 75, Alhaji Masha Road,
Onilegogoro, Surulere,
Lagos State, Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seun Omojola: A Man Touched My Breasts To Be Sure They Were Real / Daddy Freeze, Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko, Hushpuppi Meet In Dubai (Video, Photos) / I Am Ashamed Of You - Comedienne Princess Blasts Iya Rainbow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.