Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice (57384 Views)

Omg! Checkout Adorable Pictures Of Actor Yomi Gold’s Children [video] / PHOTOS: Paul Okoye Of Psquare Distributes Foodstuffs To A Children's Hospice / Ini Edo Visits The Motherless Home 'heart Of Gold Hospice' In Surulere...read He (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice by knackz(m): 5:01pm On Jun 08, 2015
f
Re: Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 08, 2015
ginawest:
oh God!!warris dis?aw do dey wear her cloths?

my dear dey wear button down. cry cry cry embarassed
Re: Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice by Sleekyshuga(f): 5:22pm On Jun 08, 2015
danbrowndmf:
do we have any one here in Ph? Where?if we have any...
I don't know of any.
Re: Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice by phintohlar(f): 5:33pm On Jun 08, 2015
hebex12:

U not the one to tell me am heartless
Bleep off plz
ofcos I shouldn't be d 1 one 2 tell u dat cos it's written all over u already
Re: Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice by Alao96(m): 6:32pm On Jun 08, 2015
Cry wey no reach her mind.... Attention seeker
Re: Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice by Truman155(m): 7:24pm On Jun 08, 2015
Dronedude:
Ini edo I hope you will use your connections to channel aids to this children
wow HIV? you are wicked
Re: Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice by hebex12(m): 10:29pm On Jun 08, 2015
phintohlar:
ofcos I shouldn't be d 1 one 2 tell u dat cos it's written all over u already

I don't do e-war girl
Re: Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice by phintohlar(f): 10:43pm On Jun 08, 2015
hebex12:

I don't do e-war girl
na e-war boy u dey do abi.. Na u sabi jare I don tire 4 u joor
Re: Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 08, 2015
Precious Daddy, please heal that,little boi.
Thank you Lord
Re: Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice by FastShipping: 2:58am On Jun 09, 2015
mallamhabib:
Buy a bag of dangote cement obajana factory plant , kogi state @#1000. purchase a trailer load of DANGOTE CEMENT at a low factory price #1000 per bag. we deliver to any pary of the country upon the customer(s) order, Delivered to your door step.*product:DANGOTE CEMENT(50KG)*ORIGIN:DANGOTE FACTORY.PRICE PER BAG;#1000 NAIRA ONLY,*TRAILER LOAD QTY:600 OR 900 BAGS. DURATION of delivery after order:2days *Transportation cost:depends on distance or your state Contact us now to place your order *TELEPHONE :08063268251, 07085831027. *EMAIL :dangotecementfactoryobajana@gmail.com

LIAR!!! SCAMMER!!! Only a foolish thief like yourself will fall for this scam.
Re: Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice by mondaynelson20: 11:09am On Nov 04, 2015
My Name is Moral,i live in California,i have a big testimony to say to the people who have Womb problem, I have been married for four years without any child, nor pregnancy and so i became very sad and lost hope in life because my doctor told me there is no way for me to get pregnant and this really make life so hard for me and this made my husband to turn away from me.My sister in-law told me about DR EZIKE from the Internet,how he has helped people with this similar problem that i am going through so i contacted him and explained to him. He told me not to worry and that everything we soon be okay.He cast a spell and it was a miracle to my greatest surprise three days later my husband came back to apologize for all he has done and told me he is fully ready to support me in any thing i want,and Dr.EZIKE he gave me just water from his temple to drink and he also gave my husband some thing to rub before we made love.just few months later i got pregnant and gave birth to twins (boy and girl) we are now a happy family.i will advice you to email him now,ID:drezikespellcasterhome@outlook.com I am so happy!! if you also need help to get pregnant or need your ex back please contact him for help via email:drezikespellcasterhome@outlook.com if you are out there passing through any of this problems or predicaments in your life.his mobile number on what/apps:+2348167554235.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seun Omojola: A Man Touched My Breasts To Be Sure They Were Real / Daddy Freeze, Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko, Hushpuppi Meet In Dubai (Video, Photos) / I Am Ashamed Of You - Comedienne Princess Blasts Iya Rainbow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.